Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment (22441 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: Labour Fumes As IMF Warns FG Against Fresh Borrowings / FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
tafabaloo:

Go and ask your wife where she got 35k in November.
You are on a one chance, baba.

You are one of those numerous kids running up and down nairaland..

Go and add nickelodeon to your schedule too.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
tafabaloo:

What do you know ?
Are you a govt worker ?
When we talk you keep that gutter of yours shut ,pls.

Dont get me angry, pls !

With my training,I will look for you,angry or not,and can eliminate you... LEGALLY SPEAKING!!!

Don't f*CK around..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by tafabaloo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

You are one of those numerous kids running up and down nairaland..

Go and add nickelodeon to your schedule too.

I should be of your father's age if u care to know.
Don't hide behind the keyboard online to insult those old enough to sire your kind.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
tafabaloo:

Go and ask your wife where she got 35k in November.
You are on a one chance, baba.

Child of peasantry..

You are not yet even part of the statistic..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by tafabaloo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

With my training,I will look for you,angry or not,and can eliminate you... LEGALLY SPEAKING!!!

Don't f*CK around..

Big mouth !

You shld be arrested already for cyber bullying and cyber-terrorism.
If you know the gravity of you just typed, you shld be d last to do that.
I wont report u to nairaland.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Administration1:

Mumu, this just proved to me that you're super unintelligent. Just the fck outta my mentions. she's no more working with Ministry of Solid Minerals, she is now working with state government and local government of a nameless state, you're just a liar.

Mumu, no fed civil servant has collected 35k apart from that of September, stop lying.

Child of the Downtrodden!

You obviously watched your mother address your late, wretched illiterate father in such condescending manner..

That's why it's easy for you to use foul words..

If you don't use foul words,you'll probably sleep and not wake up .it's part of your "makeup"..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
seniorkachion:

Saying your wife and MOST of her office have collected casts doubt on the veracity of your claim. People who work in the same ministry /department are normally paid the same time.

Comprehension no be your mate .
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
tafabaloo:

Big mouth !

You shld be arrested already for cyber bullying and cyber-terrorism.
If you know the gravity of you just typed, you shld be d last to do that.
I wont report u to nairaland.

If I take out my time to find you,your parents will be de ones to suffer it..

Trust me..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Administration1: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

Child of the Downtrodden!

You obviously watched your mother address your late, wretched illiterate father in such condescending manner..

That's why it's easy for you to use foul words..

If you don't use foul words,you'll probably sleep and not wake up .it's part of your "makeup"..

Niccur you're a LYING dolt.

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
tafabaloo:

I should be of your father's age if u care to know.
Don't hide behind the keyboard online to insult those old enough to sire your kind.

So tell me how old my dad is..since you should be of my father's age?
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by hkidola00(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
u don born b4?
Evolutionism:

I tell you.

The reason why i am getting a vasectomy.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by quinox947: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If you criticise Jonathan, Buhari and now you no longer want to criticise tinubu because of tribalism and religion sentiments may you and your children know no peace
If you were gingered in 2012 protest when Jonathan removed subsidy and you were part of the protest but now you suddenly lost your voice for a protest when the suffering under tinubu is getting worse may you and children know no peace
AMEN OOO
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Administration1:

Niccur you're a LYING dolt.

And you are one misguided, non cognitive youth..

You are OBLIVIOUS..

Spewing inanities...

Local thing!
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by femi4: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
Stanleymaster1:
Why will Nigeria government not keep to their promise. Always causing confusion every where
And you wonder why people don't trust them
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Administration1: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

And you are one misguided, non cognitive youth..

You are OBLIVIOUS..

Spewing inanities...

Local thing!

LIAR

L
I
A
R

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Streetdoctor: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
Blitzerz:

Who suffers?
The leaders or the masses?
Let the poor masses suffer more bcs poor people are the ones defending every rubbish from dis useless govt
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Streetdoctor: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
unbiased2021:

I get your point sir.

I’ve decided to leave Nigeria behind me, it’s so stressful believing Nigeria will work.
Having seen it all in ramifications, Nigerians deserves d type of govt they hv right now

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by tolu99: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Administration1:

You're lying, post the screenshot like I said, stop lying. No Fed worker has received October, November nor December 35k stop lying.
I am federal worker, I only received wage award for September only. Paid on the 1st November
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Administration1: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
tolu99:
I am federal worker, I only received wage award for September only. Paid on the 1st November

No mind that mumu guy saying his wife received for both September and October
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Administration1: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

If I take out my time to find you,your parents will be de ones to suffer it..

Trust me..

See this olodo, no make person pick up your matter, you're too small.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Yankee101: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
But they can award budgets to animals, vo housing and Dubai trips?
Just shut down the economy and demand for 100k minimum wage
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by codedguy1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

Your kind will NEVER get anything good from your nation..

You curse your nation and expect it give up it's "fruits" for you

Go and find out how many Nigerians that are doing well that were cursing their nation including the President..

Stop talking nonsense. When people like you support and allow identity thieves, forgers and criminals into power you expect them to make things right abi..

Is it not everyone that is suffering it now just because short sighted tribalistic bigots helped a criminal into power.

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Brushstrokes20: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Your stupidity must be nafdac certified for you to trust anything from eBOLA! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by akezn: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
Useless Labour leaders. Negotiated with this criminal govt for only federal workers, and now they are fuming. That fuming will keep you people there.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Aluckiest(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
If APC Promise you something, count it a disappointment! Gbammm
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
codedguy1:

Stop talking nonsense. When people like you support and allow identity thieves, forgers and criminals into power you expect them to make things right abi..

Is it not everyone that is suffering it now just because short sighted tribalistic bigots helped a criminal into power.

You are an EMPTY STREET NITWIT..

Ohhh...you expect a country that has been ravaged and raped from before you were born to be repaired in under 10 years?Even 20?You need to be beaten in the head till you pass out to come back to your senses ..

So cursing and casting aspersions will turn your LGA,STATE and the country to a Dubai annex?

You are a fooool that needs to be eliminated..so as to create space for those that can add value..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
codedguy1:

"Everybody"....

The lingua of the Street peasant .

Dangote is suffering it now..

And Alakija,davido,oyedepo,..

You are such a Downtrodden peasant..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by micky360: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Am just watching, this is pure wickedness on those innocent worker, is not as if the money is not there but to pay is a problem when are we going to ever get it right in this country?
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Godsonkemz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
What about those who don't depend on government, are they not part of Nigeria because they are unemployed or self-employed.
Provision should be made for them to cushion the effect of hardship caused by fuel subsidy removal.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by specialmati(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin a man emptied his bullion van to win election,una want him to pay for donations with which money.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Sunday2021: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

You are the one lying here..

I should post what?For who?A numbskull kid like you that doesn't even know how to address people

Let me reiterate..

If you need to castigate the FG,look for something of major importance that is holistically VERIFIABLE..

Don't be dull!
stop been foolish. I am a federal government worker and I only received that of September.
Tribal bigotry should not stop you from using your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention / Religious Repression: US Adds Nigeria To List Of "Countries Of Concern" / We Are Delighted That Starlink Is Now In Nigeria - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.