Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment (22466 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: Labour Fumes As IMF Warns FG Against Fresh Borrowings / FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Sunday2021: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

Sorry..but we are. NOT both right...

The boy is saying NOBODY has collected and I am saying my wife and most in her office have collected..

Also,he should VERIFY the news that the FG abruptly stopped the payment before spewing inanities..

How does the FG stop payment and ministry of solid Minerals staff in Abuja still get their 35k?
I am a federal government worker ministry of defence, I only received that of September.
Nobody has collected anything aside from that of September.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Sunday2021:
I am a federal government worker ministry of defence, I only received that of September.
Nobody has collected anything aside from that of September.

NOT TRUE!
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Sunday2021:
stop been foolish. I am a federal government worker and I only received that of September.
Tribal bigotry should not stop you from using your brain.

Tribal bigotry

Who are you this street stray dog with no heritage

I am a full fledged Igbo man wayyy in his 50s..

Who are you this rat

Are you learning how to speak English for the 1st time

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
Administration1:

See this olodo, no make person pick up your matter, you're too small.

Ok......
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by slymansun: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
manmade:
You guys should just calm down, there is no official message from the FG that ,the government is not going to pay, the baby blogger that created the thread is trying to cause confusion, we need to learn how to be patient with the government policies, It's obvious that the president tinubu is doing everything possible to keep the FG part of the agreement.

Can you please mention
those obvious possible things he has done to ensure the payments?
You guys are just very funny.
The truth is FG is not ready to pay. They just paid the first one to calm NLC down, so they don't continue with the strike.
If Tinubu wants to pay, he doesn't need to do "everything" possible. He just needs to do just "one thing" and that is simply pay.
APC is a scam and Tinubu is just continuing with what they are known for.

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by codedguy1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mansa6:

"Everybody"....

The lingua of the Street peasant .

Dangote is suffering it now..

And Alakija,davido,oyedepo,..

You are such a Downtrodden peasant..
Mansa6:

You are an EMPTY STREET NITWIT..

Ohhh...you expect a country that has been ravaged and raped from before you were born to be repaired in under 10 years?Even 20?You need to be beaten in the head till you pass out to come back to your senses ..

So cursing and casting aspersions will turn your LGA,STATE and the country to a Dubai annex?

You are a fooool that needs to be eliminated..so as to create space for those that can add value..

It is obvious that you are a foolish fool. A rettardded dingbat for that matter. Your coming to a public forum to proudly expose your imbecilty is something to be studied.

A twerp like you will expect criminal in power to turn things around abi, even if you give them 30 years or more they will continue to pillage the system for their selfish benefit. But a miserable sod like you can never understand.

An uneducated mull like you cant comprehend context of " everybody" that I used so I won't bother to explain.

You said a country that has been ravaged and raped for years and yet to support a serial rapist and criminal to come turn things around, doesn't that make you a brainless Neanderthal.

Someone should have used a condom.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Evolutionism: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
hkidola00:
u don born b4?

Born wetin??

Wetin concern me with Borninggrin
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Venymen(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If you criticise Jonathan, Buhari and now you no longer want to criticise tinubu because of tribalism and religion sentiments may you and your children know no peace
If you were gingered in 2012 protest when Jonathan removed subsidy and you were part of the protest but now you suddenly lost your voice for a protest when the suffering under tinubu is getting worse may you and children know no peace
Amen damn nigger🙏
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by themanderon: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
The labour leaders are all compromised criminals if not what is all these cat and mouse games they are playing with the government taking the people for a ride in the process. How can they trust these criminals in power without any concrete thing to show for all the endless strikes they have been calling off.
I don't just trust this Ajaero of a guy.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Stallione(m): 2:43am On Dec 13, 2023
So why wunt NLC take immediate
and instant actions without negotiation, just like they did it for NLC's president over his brutal attack in imo state.
I think NLC leaders are scam too.

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by ivandragon: 5:46am On Dec 13, 2023
Mansa6:

Why not find out the details before concluding like a child?

How verifiable is this piece?

My wife works in the Ministry of Solid Minerals and she collected her November 35k...

Lol.

Straight up lie... except your wife works in a revenue generating agency under the Ministry.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2023
ivandragon:

Lol.

Straight up lie... except your wife works in a revenue generating agency under the Ministry.

Ignoramus..

There is no "instruction" that the 35k,for your so called "revenue generating agency" should be paid by the monies they generated...

I understand that most of you youths don't engage majorly on intellectual stuff..you just follow the bandwagon..

FYI,ALL government offices generate revenue..even if it's 1million annually..

Your generation is generally morbiid intellectually..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2023
codedguy1:

It is obvious that you are a foolish fool. A rettardded dingbat for that matter. Your coming to a public forum to proudly expose your imbecilty is something to be studied.

A twerp like you will expect criminal in power to turn things around abi, even if you give them 30 years or more they will continue to pillage the system for their selfish benefit. But a miserable sod like you can never understand.

An uneducated mull like you cant comprehend context of " everybody" that I used so I won't bother to explain.

You said a country that has been ravaged and raped for years and yet to support a serial rapist and criminal to come turn things around, doesn't that make you a brainless Neanderthal.

Someone should have used a condom.

When I was born,condoms weren't common..very rare..maybe you think you are addressing your mate or someone in your age grade .sorry boy .so I think you are talking to yourself,kid..your parents could have used a condom..it was normal when you were being conceived..

Peter Obi will make Nigeria into Dubai in 8years..I guess that's your point..

He should have done that in Anambra..

You need to be beaten to death and back to life .

You are still too young and unexposed to understand..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by codedguy1(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2023
Mansa6:

When I was born,condoms weren't common..very rare..maybe you think you are addressing your mate or someone in your age grade .sorry boy .so I think you are talking to yourself,kid..your parents could have used a condom..it was normal when you were being conceived..

Peter Obi will make Nigeria into Dubai in 8years..I guess that's your point..

He should have done that in Anambra..

You need to be beaten to death and back to life .

You are still too young and unexposed to understand..

I knew what I was saying when I said you are a foolish fool because at 50 you have surpassed the 40yr mark and we all know a fool at 40 is a foolish fool indeed and you seem to be the poster boy for foolishness.

You are a cross between a banshee and a silverback so again I am beginning to understand your Level of crassness.

Nobody said anyone will turn Nigeria into Dubai in 8yrs but to when you have a criminal at the helms even in 30yrs you will not get anywhere.

Asking why Anambra is not Dubai to cast aspersions on Peter obi only makes you a repugnant irredeemable stupid idiot because I can see Lagos is Singapore abi.

If condoms were not common during your time then someone should have used a nylon bag.

Oloriburuku somebody.

1 Like

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2023
codedguy1:

I knew what I was saying when I said you are a foolish fool because at 50 you have surpassed the 40yr mark and we all know a fool at 40 is a foolish fool indeed and you seem to be the poster boy for foolishness.

You are a cross between a banshee and a silverback so again I am beginning to understand your Level of crassness.

Nobody said anyone will turn Nigeria into Dubai in 8yrs but to when you have a criminal at the helms even in 30yrs you will not get anywhere.

Asking why Anambra is not Dubai to cast aspersions on Peter obi only makes you a repugnant irredeemable stupid idiot because I can see Lagos is Singapore abi.

If condoms were not common during your time then someone should have used a nylon bag.

Oloriburuku somebody.
I am so happy you are frustrating inside ...you are so vile with your response..as if you can beat me .😅

You don't know my age..and as usual,you assume erroneously..all up in folly..

25 years back,I have faced situations that you whole village will probably see and go into a coma..I have fought for this nation in my own space..in and abroad...I was already a father then..I lost that child..you sure dont know anything about that .

I pity your kids if you eventually have any..you are a poor product of a dysfunctional home,hanging in the skins.

You just open your mouth and use abusive curse words as if it will change anything happening now or remove whoever is in Aso Rock and replace with your preferred candidate..

You are raised with NO RESPECT...uncouth and irresponsible in engagement..if you are my 21 year old son son,I will blow my brains with my Service pistol..it's Impossible in the 1st place.

I will ignore you because you are too small for my issues..it will send your parents back, 20 years earlier..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by basseeafricana: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2023
Kukutente23:
But the spokesperson for the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation, Bawa Mokwa, in an interview with our correspondent in Abuja on Monday allayed fears of civil servants. Mokwa noted that plans were ongoing to ensure that civil servants receive their wage awards.

“The process is ongoing. They will be paid. The process to pay the wage awards has commenced.”

grin grin grin
When I say that APC is pure and applied scam, people don't get it. When they wanted to travel to Dubai, did we hear anything like process ongoing or plans? The money hit their account before they even asked.
But common 35k wage award that can't even fill a car fuel tank demands processes and plans after paying the first one.
APC is a scam. And people have themselves to blame for allowing this scam continue in 2023
One of d the greatest regret I have is that I supported Tinubu to beat Obi
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by codedguy1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mansa6:

I am so happy you are frustrating inside ...you are so vile with your response..as if you can beat me .😅

You don't know my age..and as usual,you assume erroneously..all up in folly..

25 years back,I have faced situations that you whole village will probably see and go into a coma..I have fought for this nation in my own space..in and abroad...I was already a father then..I lost that child..you sure dont know anything about that .

I pity your kids if you eventually have any..you are a poor product of a dysfunctional home,hanging in the skins.

You just open your mouth and use abusive curse words as if it will change anything happening now or remove whoever is in Aso Rock and replace with your preferred candidate..

You are raised with NO RESPECT...uncouth and irresponsible in engagement..if you are my 21 year old son son,I will blow my brains with my Service pistol..it's Impossible in the 1st place.

I will ignore you because you are too small for my issues..it will send your parents back, 20 years earlier..

This will be my last response to you. Any normal human being will be frustrated having criminals at the helms and even more depressing having minions like yourself support them.

You want to deny your age now when you told someone a few post ago you are on the wrong side of 50. Dey play.

Keep you personal struggles to yourself everyone has had theirs. If you are looking for pity from me you'd better go jump off 3rd mainland bridge.

Look at this confused recalcitrant 50yr old toad talking about someone using abusive curse words, this fool has been abusing people all along. Did you not call someone a Numbskull, called someone's parents wretched, moronic and misguided, child of peasantry and downtrodden on this same thread and you are now trying to throw moral compass at me.

You will remain a fool into your 60s.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
codedguy1:

Oloriburuku somebody.

When we lay hands on your type,the 1st set of frog jumps will expose some form of urinary dysfunction..we never begin even "drill" you..

Well...weaklings have the only power they weild in one part of their bodies.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
codedguy1:

This will be my last response to you. Any normal human being will be frustrated having criminals at the helms and even more depressing having minions like yourself support them.

You want to deny your age now when you told someone a few post ago you are on the wrong side of 50. Dey play.

Keep you personal struggles to yourself everyone has had theirs. If you are looking for pity from me you'd better go jump off 3rd mainland bridge.

Look at this confused recalcitrant 50yr old toad talking about someone using abusive curse words, this fool has been abusing people all along. Did you not call someone a Numbskull, called someone's parents wretched, moronic and misguided, child of peasantry and downtrodden on this same thread and you are now trying to throw moral compass at me.

Mchorana gi,agam enwete gi, military style..

Mwete gi,maa gbagbuo gi ...seizi kwa ozu gi..

Onweghi ihe g'ene..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
codedguy1:

I NEVER used inappropriate words on anybody before they did so to me..just so you know kiddo..

Now ..to the important thing..

Don't make me see you as "static" target,my young man .

You go just waste for nothing..and that's normal to me...

Na your peasant parents I dey pity. ..

I don jam plenty of your type years ago,when I dey my late 20s..even rebel leaders..

When we get them,na to first piss hot piss for trousers..ask Dem to repeat all those their statements,na tears dey commot because Dem don reach their end..

Kid...

Just do your peaceful growing up..

I don already locate your Facebook friends..I can get you in hours and pinpoint where you are at the moment..

Don't *f*ck around...You are dealing with a gunman..I make bold to say it ...I was commissioned by this nation in the very early 90s after my university days..

Just learn to stay in your place of peace .you can't even grasp what I am capable of..I SWEAR your father can't even contemplate what I come off with in battle..

You want to make the leadership of this nation a problem,that's fine..but NOT with me kid ...I don't want problems but if you want problems with me then no problems..I was trained to live life as a serious problem..
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by ivandragon: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mansa6:

Ignoramus..

There is no "instruction" that the 35k,for your so called "revenue generating agency" should be paid by the monies they generated...

I understand that most of you youths don't engage majorly on intellectual stuff..you just follow the bandwagon..

FYI,ALL government offices generate revenue..even if it's 1million annually..

Your generation is generally morbiid intellectually..

Lol. Lies and propaganda gone wrong.

You are probably an errand boy to someone that works in the ministry and now trying to arrogate 'importance' to yourself.

Pupa that thinks itself a bird.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by Mansa6: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
ivandragon:

Lol. Lies and propaganda gone wrong.

You are probably an errand boy to someone that works in the ministry and now trying to arrogate 'importance' to yourself.

Pupa that thinks itself a bird.
Why do you have so much inferiority complexWhat really is wrong with being an errand boyI stgat the crux of the matter

Can your generation engage without laughable and spurious nonsense ,unhinged talk
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by manmade(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
slymansun:

Can you please mention
those obvious possible things he has done to ensure the payments?
You guys are just very funny.
The truth is FG is not ready to pay. They just paid the first one to calm NLC down, so they don't continue with the strike.
If Tinubu wants to pay, he doesn't need to do "everything" possible. He just needs to do just "one thing" and that is simply pay.
APC is a scam and Tinubu is just continuing with what they are known for.
Did they do all this drama before he paid the September own? Definitely FG will pay the remaining months, there is no official information that he wasn't going to pay so why did you preferred to believe OP that doesn't even have any credible sources of information, it's a bad thing to misinform people online simply because you have access to the internet. Further More, Alot of things have changed about APC since president tinubu came to power based my own personal assessment, starting from the point of security to the level of economic policies, good things take time to manifest, this is the first time since 1999 that we would have someone in power that always preferred negotiations with NLC to confrontation .
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by oluyemi123: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2023
You will remain a fool into your 60s.[/quote]
ETERNITY
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by oluyemi123: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2023
manmade:
Did they do all this drama before he paid the September own? Definitely FG will pay the remaining months, there is no official information that he wasn't going to pay so why did you preferred to believe OP that doesn't even have any credible sources of information, it's a bad thing to misinform people online simply because you have access to the internet. Further More, Alot of things have changed about APC since president tinubu came to power based my own personal assessment, starting from the point of security to the level of economic policies, good things take time to manifest, this is the first time since 1999 that we would have someone in power that always preferred negotiations with NLC to confrontation .
https://punchng.com/labour-fumes-as-fg-stops-n35000-award-payment
It was on the dailies and NLC also commented on it so the poster didn't just manufacture the topic.
Government should do better in addressing the workers,if they've said something about it since Oct that the delay is due to this and that there will be no room for rumours but since Oct they kept quiet and didn't say anything again so what do you expect? It Will give room for different aspersion.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by manmade(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2023
oluyemi123:

https://punchng.com/labour-fumes-as-fg-stops-n35000-award-payment
It was on the dailies and NLC also commented on it so the poster didn't just manufacture the topic.
Government should do better in addressing the workers,if they've said something about it since Oct that the delay is due to this and that there will be no room for rumours but since Oct they kept quiet and didn't say anything again so what do you expect? It Will give room for different aspersion.
talking about the link provided by you, I got this extract from there; the spokesperson for the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation, Bawa Mokwa, in an interview with our correspondent in Abuja on Monday allayed fears of civil servants. Mokwa noted that plans were ongoing to ensure that civil servants receive their wage awards.

“The process is ongoing. They will be paid. The process to pay the wage awards has commenced.”

Meanwhile, the Federal Government has budgeted N1tn for minimum wage adjustments, promotion arrears and severance benefits for civil servants, an analysis of the 2024 appropriation budget released by the Budget Office of the Federation has revealed. News papers sensational headlines are used by the dailies to captured attentions and
Traffics to their News, go back and read again but this time slowly, you will understand the gist better. Thanks
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by oluyemi123: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
manmade:
talking about the link provided by you, I got this extract from there; the spokesperson for the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation, Bawa Mokwa, in an interview with our correspondent in Abuja on Monday allayed fears of civil servants. Mokwa noted that plans were ongoing to ensure that civil servants receive their wage awards.

Meanwhile, the Federal Government has budgeted N1tn for minimum wage adjustments, promotion arrears and severance benefits for civil servants, an analysis of the 2024 appropriation budget released by the Budget Office of the Federation has revealed. News papers sensational headlines are used by the dailies to captured attentions and
Traffics to their News, go back and read again but this time slowly, you will understand the gist better. Thanks

I read it before here ,but my point is that the Government not giving reasons to workers for the delay gives chances for many speculations and aspersion and I put the link there to show that the OP did not just brought the topic from his imagination as you claim but from a National dailies.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by manmade(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
oluyemi123:

I read it before here ,but my point is that the Government not giving reasons to workers for the delay gives chances for many speculations and aspersion and I put the link there to show that the OP did not just brought the topic from his imagination as you claim but from a National dailies.
I agreed there is a delay in payment but the explanation of the spoke man for the AG i suffice to calm down the nerves of any worker thinking that the award may not be paid , My major point here is that: where there two sides to a story both sides ought to be examine critically before forming an opinion on the matter.
Re: Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment by oluyemi123: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
manmade:
I agreed there is a delay in payment but the explanation of the spoke man for the AG i suffice to calm down the nerves of any worker thinking that the award may not be paid , My major point here is that: where there two sides to a story both sides ought to be examine critically before forming an opinion on the matter.
Aiit , I Gerrit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Forgives PDP After PDP Apologized – Aide / Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.