Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics (41921 Views)

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Timigeofrey(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2023
Go to the hospital. Even if you don't have money to get treated there, get the understanding and ask questions about possible home remedies
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Benwallt(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2023
Leprosy loading
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by MuslimIgbo: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2023
Mumu
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Kasdat5(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2023
Tight shoe caused it . No cause for alarm .it will grow back , or ask athletes esp footballers , them go just laff you .

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Protagonist(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:
Few weeks ago I had some pains on my both toes after wearing shoes. I thought the pains was because the shoes were tight. But this morning I decided to cut my toe nails clean with blade. In the process of cutting it, a brownish liquid started rushing out from it. I noticed the nail was completely empty inside and almost rotten. Please help what medication can I take, and what is the cause of it?
First puc is the left toe
2nd pic is the right toe. It isn't that painful as of now

Not to scare you bro, but go for HIV/AIDS Test. I know someone that had a similar case and it turned out to be an early symptoms of Aids.
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by iheartellah(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2023
Englishisamust:
Buy Aboniki mix it with pepper used it to scrub the affected area before tommorow all those wounds will dry away. Or put palm oil on fire Kon dey drop the very hot palm oil to the affected place!!!
You wan kill am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Yaksjammy: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2023
First of all brother you have to try as much as possible to remove the big thump nail first and there after you can wash it with iodine and later ink with cotton wool

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Yaksjammy: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2023
The most important thing first is to be removed and then started the treatment you will be okay
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by blaze86(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Go get apple cider and apply on it but u have to endure the pain oooo

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by BloomingDale(f): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:

I visited a pharmacist. He said the shoe I wore was too much tight. He gave me some drugs.

Poverty, I loose you from his life.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Okiton: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:
Few weeks ago I had some pains on my both toes after wearing shoes. I thought the pains was because the shoes were tight. But this morning I decided to cut my toe nails clean with blade. In the process of cutting it, a brownish liquid started rushing out from it. I noticed the nail was completely empty inside and almost rotten. Please help what medication can I take, and what is the cause of it?

Powerful bacteria find their ways in there,
Visit any pharmacy around you for medications

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:
Few weeks ago I had some pains on my both toes after wearing shoes. I thought the pains was because the shoes were tight. But this morning I decided to cut my toe nails clean with blade. In the process of cutting it, a brownish liquid started rushing out from it. I noticed the nail was completely empty inside and almost rotten. Please help what medication can I tak0, and what is the cause of it?
you go dey among those like to insult people on NL like this oh, take vitamins you will be fine

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by 12345baba(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2023
Diabetes
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by DFERENCE: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2023
Hope it worked

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Dennisochampa: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2023
Na werin I no like be this.....
You have a medical issue.... Why not go to a proper pharmacy first before coming to nairaland....
Alot of people here... Both good and bad will give you a million and one advise and medications to take which can be very dangerous...
So instead of sitting in front of your phone waiting for answers on nairaland to administer self medication, go to the nearest clinic or pharmacy around you for proper treatment!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by yesloaded: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:

Clean with Dettol and use vitamin c (this won't cost you up to 1500naira)

Keep the place clean always, another nail will grow under it and you will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by johnstar(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2023
Go do pedicure
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by uuzba(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2023
lordm:
It will regrow, just keep it clean
It would regrow surely but we don't know if it will stick to the skin again. It might just be pointing up henceforth.
Hospital for best advice.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by AfroBeatDiary: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2023
Looks like an infections or inbreeding nails.
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by okomile(f): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2023
U might have ingrowth in your nail.

Also, check your sugar level pronto.

Go to hospital

Speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Pootle: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2023
jus pray you dont endup like mr ibu cry
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by jeff1607(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2023
NFBI:
Op cut off that leg

Teenagers like this, that talk without sense is the reason why NL is being ridiculed.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Faruq987: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:
Few weeks ago I had some pains on my both toes after wearing shoes. I thought the pains was because the shoes were tight. But this morning I decided to cut my toe nails clean with blade. In the process of cutting it, a brownish liquid started rushing out from it. I noticed the nail was completely empty inside and almost rotten. Please help what medication can I take, and
what is the cause of it?

Ans?
Nail fungi infection.
Called Onchomycosis(ENGLISH)
Jomi-jomi (yoruba)
Olimbo(Igbo)

Drug of choice
Itraconazole 500mg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Invest4growth: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2023
You had better wear sandals henceforth. Prevent dust entering the wound Clean thoroughly with water and spirit. Immerse your leg in warm water and Dettol for one hour daily. You can bandage with pure honey not fake honey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2023
That level of decay shows a long-standing infection.

If you can't afford hospital care, you should at least start antiseptic treatments ASAP... Visit a lab to culture and test the pus for specific infective organisms.

How on earth did your toes decay to this point without your notice?!!... That makes your personal hygiene very suspicious.

A lot of you guys and ladies neglect your toe and foot health, and a lot of you wear shoes at least 5 to 7 days a week for hours a day.

P.S: You might want to check your blood sugar while at this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by otemeh01(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:

Just apply GV
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by uchwar1: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2023
You definitely wore an undersized show for a number of days. You don't have nothing to worry about. Keep it clean, another will grow
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by jubrilELsudan: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2023
AS E BE SO NA TO CUT THE LEG OOOOOOO

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by zedegit: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2023
NFBI:
Op cut off that leg

70 years old man.
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by SirMichael1: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:

That's most likely a fungae infection.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by ShangTsung000: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2023
NFBI:
Op cut off that leg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're just not serious.
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by visaclick: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2023
Bro those could be signs of diabetes u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Woman Abandoned For Dead In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.