Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics (41906 Views)

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by toxtimmy: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2023
Dude, try and google for results.

here is an article from google that will help you.

https://www.healthline.com/health/toenail-falling-off#takeaway

bobonla:
Few weeks ago I had some pains on my both toes after wearing shoes. I thought the pains was because the shoes were tight. But this morning I decided to cut my toe nails clean with blade. In the process of cutting it, a brownish liquid started rushing out from it. I noticed the nail was completely empty inside and almost rotten. Please help what medication can I take, and what is the cause of it?
First puc is the left toe
2nd pic is the right toe. It isn't that painful as of now
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by NFBI: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2023
jeff1607:

Teenagers like this, that talk without sense is the reason why NL is being ridiculed.
And your own solution is to criticize... Old man?
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by ransomed: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2023
Fluconazole is your friend in stopping further decay and eating right, keeping clean always will help in re-growth.
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by doneyor(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2023
Use detol, mine was cleared through detol

bobonla:
Few weeks ago I had some pains on my both toes after wearing shoes. I thought the pains was because the shoes were tight. But this morning I decided to cut my toe nails clean with blade. In the process of cutting it, a brownish liquid started rushing out from it. I noticed the nail was completely empty inside and almost rotten. Please help what medication can I take, and what is the cause of it?
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Juniorangel(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2023
Ontop this Harmattan...
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by fineberry(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2023
Englishisamust:
Buy Aboniki mix it with pepper used it to scrub the affected area before tommorow all those wounds will dry away. Or put palm oil on fire Kon dey drop the very hot palm oil to the affected place!!!
you're wicked o, do you want to kill somebodies child

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by bilag17(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2023
@bobonla, you have the solution already in previous posts.
1. The cause:
Wearing undersized shoes, with long toe nails, for a long time.
2. Solution
Cut the nail, avoid shoes for now, most especially very tight ones.
Use any of the following, or the combination.
- Make alum solution (buy alum and put in a small bottle with little water, the alum will dissolve). Put drops of it in the opening below the nail.
- Get Epsom Salts from a pharmacy, and make a solution of it, as explained above for alum. Apply as stated above.
You can add the Epsom Salts to the alum solution, instead of using different bottle.
New nail will grow out, and your toes alright.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by jeff1607(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2023
NFBI:
And your own solution is to criticize... Old man?

Do you have sense to understand the gravity of such statement eh ... Minor?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by gare(f): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Just keep it clean, another nail will grow under.

But is like you are lacking some vitamins

Lots of vitamins are presently on strike this period 😂
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Id6019: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2023
Try and see a podiatrist asap.
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by michlins(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2023
Bro you need to go to hospital as you may be diabetic and that will turn from small thing to something worse
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Kossyso: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2023
If you can get fuel or kerosene, it works perfectly

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Telltruth123: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:
It happened to me because of shoes I am wearing but mine did not open another nail grow under it and I am fine now.
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by ekitimanalways(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:
Some antibiotics used to treat infected ingrown toenails are ampicillin (Omnipen), amoxicillin (Amoxil, Moxatag), and vancomycin (Vancocin).
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by dododawa1: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2023
Visit

Either

Babalawo

Or

Herbalist

Office.
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2023
Cut it off, you dirty pig!
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Earthquakes: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Wanted to send you some money for drugs since you can’t afford hospital but your Monika looks like you wanted to teach PO a lesson undecided
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Adewale1603(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
That toe nail must be smelling and stinking by now, fungus and bacteria already at work
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by RichAbujaGuy: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
toxtimmy:
Dude, try and google for results.

here is an article from google that will help you.

https://www.healthline.com/health/toenail-falling-off#takeaway

Thanks for the health link and knowledge and information. Let me add adding a food source of collagen to one's diet that strengthens nails. There are videos online how to make it from boiling bones for a few hours.

1 Share

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
You suffer from onycholysis. Go to the hospital.
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by stevolution5: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
There's no need to be scared, it's only dying off to be replaced by another, take anti biotics and don't wear any tight stuff. It's happened to me nd my dad more than 5times due to football boots nd injuries on the toe

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Topshow4real: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:

No money at hand bro to spend in the hospital now. Just need some drug and self medication

Apply salt morning and night. Thank me after 3 days.
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by NFBI: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
jeff1607:

Do you have sense to understand the gravity of such statement eh ... Minor?
Phuck off boy
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Morbeta11(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
Auwwuch......Sorry bro.... Pls go to hospital.

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Fizalis(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Gentian violet! Ask chemist or pharmacy for it, they all have it instock. This looks like a bacterial infection of some sort. Treat with strong antibiotics and tell chemist to treat and dress it to curb further contamination!
bobonla:

What is gv pls?
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by 1Sharon(f): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
That looks infected undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by SayNo2SmallPrik: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Na so e e go chop finish till new one start to Dey grow….you be pikin?
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by LagosG: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:
I've lost both toenails completely too before.
Buy any cod live oil product. Another nail will grow there very quickly
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Evolutionism: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:

Fungi very stubborn to eliminate.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by lilachiever(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
bobonla:

No money at hand bro to spend in the hospital now. Just need some drug and self medication

Go to a general hospital egbon. It's not expensive
Re: Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics by Lokomoney: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
E be like say na for inside gate you grow, I can’t count how many times my nails don comot for this life, from street football to wearing of normal football boots….abeg jare oga no stress us , nothing do you jare😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Woman Abandoned For Dead In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.