Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

"If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola (32542 Views)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" / Lagos PDP Crisis: Youths Protest, Insist On Adegbola Dominic As Party Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by goodnessme1(f): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
chrisblack:
The Igbos and Yoruba are the 2most foolish set of people in Africa. Their foolishness is not based on their lack of wisdom but on the fact that they fail to see the potential they both can bring by working together in eradicating poverty from Africa. They compete when they are meant to complement each other ,they create unnecessary strife when they are suppose to encourage each other. They will forever remain in their potential until they realize they that greatness is possible if the both throw away the past and embrace a shared future.
let it be foolishness instead of us to work with those children filled with hate.
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by uvie66: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
cassyrooy:
So Chiamaka Samuel is her name now?

Tomorrow if she votes or contest for elections in Oyo State, they'll reject her not knowing she's their blood.

Igbo has gain another intelligent and important daughter.

We'll keep endearing them and loving them.

.... nonsense talk, how is she their blood, if she was born and raised in Anambra all her Life, and I'm sure she speaks ibo fluently.
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by numericalguy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
Shattuck:
make una keep quiet nobody wants your stupid vote, I am from the south south we all witness the ethnic hate you guys threw at obi just because he is Igbo, even before his popularity grew you Ronu miscreants even called your own tribesmen Omo ale, you shameless folks insulted them calling them gala and lacasera seller, everyone who supports obi was being called ipob by you and your tribal Ronu gang, you guys were the first to bring tribal hate into the 2023 elections, because that was the only to sell your Emilokan. Now you are here claiming victims, you guys have never been the victims you were the first group to bring tribal hate, all obi ever did was declare to run for presidency and then we were being reminded of the civil war/ Nnmadi Azikiwe/ ojuku, what happened to awolowo, what ahmadu bello said about the Igbos, who come to Lagos in night bus, who is selling gala and lacasera, Omo ale, baby factory product, ipob, unknown gun men, all this just because an Igbo man declared for presidency, but when your brother tinubu declared we were talking about his membership of Apc,how he claimed to have made buhari, his lack of integrity, balablu,age, his health his microphone licking, alpha beta, his level of corruption and lack of morals,we had issue with tinubu as a candidate,not as a Yoruba man, but you guys had issues with obi as an Igbo man now you tell me who brought tribal hate and who ran an ethnic campaign, nobody needs your vote keep it for your tribesman tinubu nobody cares, I am not Igbo but we all know the truth, you can't gaslight anyone by claiming victims, when you were the perpetrators of ethnic hate.

IPOB cannibals claiming to to be IIGB0 grin

1 Like

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by planetx: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
He doesn't look and sound sincere like he is reading from a script.
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by flokii: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
They have paid this one to come out and say rubbish.. you can't leave Anambra for anything yet Anambra people are fleeing to Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun etc. over security and fear of getting killed in the East.

1 Like

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by jrusky(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
goodnessme1:
No reasonable person will want unity with yorubas.

We love how last election exposed how yorubas to few Igbos that don't know yorubas.

Not only to Igbos but to every other tribes.

Tinubu really did well with his emilako miscreants.

Here we go another ewu onye izuzu on the beat.

Pls pls pack one side.

Did Yoruba even want you? Nobody want us (igbo). Hausa, Fulani don't want us because of our genetically wrongly interwhinned arrogancy.

1 Like

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by thinkmoney(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKHiYIsEkvU?si=-872dNVKuNDllMQg

People wey never travel go think say people no dey other places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by AK481(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
On bigot who don't travel will think life ends in lagos .
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Kkk777: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
You are on your own.
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by goodnessme1(f): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
jrusky:

Here we go another ewu onye izuzu on the beat.

Pls pls pack one side.

Did Yoruba even want you? Nobody want us (igbo). Hausa, Fulani don't want us because of [/b] our genetically wrongly interwhinned arrogancy.[b]
At bold,your right about you yorubas.
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Ebeano49(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
This Igbo/Yoruba online beef is quite unfortunate and saddening. There are more Yorubas in SE than many people think.
A Yoruba man is working on all furniture work for me in Imo State right now. And when I saw Imo, I don't mean the state capital.
He is doing his work for me in my village, unmolested. A friend recommended him to me and I have done the same to my own friends too.
We are probably of more benefit to him and his family than Jagaban being president is.

1 Like

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by BitterTruth0001: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ebeano49:
This Igbo/Yoruba online beef is quite unfortunate and saddening. There are more Yorubas in SE than many people think.
A Yoruba man is working on all furniture work for me in Imo State right now. And when I saw Imo, I don't mean the state capital.
He is doing his work for me in my village, unmolested. A friend recommended him to me and I have done the same to my own friends too.
We are probably of more benefit to him and his family than Jagaban being president is.

Careful when dealing with those people . The handiwork is poor
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
thinkmoney:

People wey never travel go think say people no dey other places.
Exactly
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Segzy19: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nothing wrong in that inasmuch as you conduct yourself in omoluabi ethos and don't constitute nuisance or go their to say that Anambra is a no-man's land and you respect your host....

There is prosperity in every land....
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
and you keep asking God why you've been so miserable in life

Hating even in your poverty state
You're a miserable hellion.
Who's poor? Me? 🤣🤣🤣.

I'm not going to prove anything to you.

Why do you say I'm hating?. Hating on who?
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
jrusky:

So those genetically confused mofos from my region can say Yoruba are unity beggars ba?

Pls just mind your business the damaged done is beyond NL or online repairment and beyond one Agbowhatever he called himself.

Already too late pls. Obi in 2023 election who could have used the opportunity to mend the ugly situation rather worsen it infact destroyed it. If this is a ploy by obi gringory to woo the SW after his damage control unforgiven political mistake he made I swear it is a lie.

Mr Agboola no one really care about your submission we know your type iyabo ojo did more than this at the end the tax she owed is what she was trying to evade.

Too late extremely too late.
I'm not begging you for unity. I have hundreds of Yoruba friends who are working for unity, go to hell
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ladech:
I use to hear of how calm and peaceful Anambra was before these violent incidents began. I would have loved to visit.
Wherever you find peace and joy is home. Say no to bigotry.
thanks bro
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Supremos: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
deanoffaculty:

"If I come to this world"......where is this presently?
Read well, If I Come to this world again. Thanks
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Morphinne: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is commendable at least to foster unity among Nigerians but let’s all take out time to applaud this Yoruba community for being good neighbors because no host community will ever tolerate disrespect from the people they accommodate. The Igbo communities living in different regions should also learn from these ppl. They should learn to respect their hosts. Imagine this Yoruba community living in Anambra waking up one day and calling Onitsha and Awka no-man’s lands
Would the igbos tolerate that?
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by HardBishop: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Morphinne:
This is commendable at least to foster unity among Nigerians but let’s all take out time to applaud this Yoruba community for being good neighbors because no host community will ever tolerate disrespect from the people they accommodate. The Igbo communities living in different regions should also learn from these ppl. They should learn to respect their hosts. Imagine this Yoruba community living in Anambra waking up one day and calling Onitsha and Awka no-man’s lands
Would the igbos tolerate that?
bros forget that talk, the GREATEST ENEMY TO IGBOS are yorubas. I don't know why nature brought this two tribes together.... infact I don't think nature will be forgiven....

this yorubas spearheaded the desolation of the biafran war. they're the real reason why Nigeria hasn't developed. the north and south can develop isolated but not this wicked creatures. they're spoilers, very dirty, cunning in nature and fetish.
pls igbos should try as much as possible to stay away from them

1 Like

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Morphinne: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
HardBishop:

bros forget that talk, the GREATEST ENEMY TO IGBOS are yorubas. I don't know why nature brought this two tribes together.... infact I don't think nature will be forgiven....

this yorubas spearheaded the desolation of the biafran war. they're the real reason why Nigeria hasn't developed. the north and south can develop isolated but not this wicked creatures. they're spoilers, very dirty, cunning in nature and fetish.
pls igbos should try as much as possible to stay away from them
Another escapee spotted cry
The federal govt must do all they can to revamp security in all our hospitals. Pele my dear

1 Like

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by PHAYOL81: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
He doesn't have to come back, he should continue living and procreating there and when it's time for appointment and state opportunities, he can as well apply to fully INTEGRATE HIMSELF INTO THE SOCIETY'S PRESENT AND FUTURE. Goodluck to him but for clarity, we won't miss him.
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by dododawa1: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Baba Obasanjo

family

Spotted.
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Desusi: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
cassyrooy:
So Chiamaka Samuel is her name now?

Tomorrow if she votes or contest for elections in Oyo State, they'll reject her not knowing she's their blood.

Igbo has gain another intelligent and important daughter.

We'll keep endearing them and loving them.

Igbo is great and super,do not listen to those area boys and agberos among Yorubas,in ever community, there's always a black sheep even among other tribes. Iam a pure and undiluted yorubaman but,my best friend still remained IBO's both their men and women.Don't be carried away by roadside agberos.Men of angelic lifestyles also reside in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by yommen: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Supremos:
you must be of most men miserable. Apparently typing out from your hell-hole in oshogbo.

He said the truth. Igbos hold Yoruba responsible for everything that has happened to them.
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by MountHoreb: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
Some people are pained by this revelation.
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by lagosrd: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Hear More from Yorubas in Anambra, we are peace loving people, and second most urbanized state in Nigeria after Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA?si=MalSv6jD2L34XKGo

Don't you have lunatics in your place , that guy you're replying is one of the few ones roaming aimlessly in our land here.. pls stop replying them
( In a silent voice ... Dem full nairaland )
Roaming aimlessly with heart full of hatred for other tribes and empty skull only vacant for curses and agberoism

1 Like

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by CJStarz: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Hear More from Yorubas in Anambra, we are peace loving people, and second most urbanized state in Nigeria after Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA?si=MalSv6jD2L34XKGo
Rapu onye ala ka o na ekwuyeli

1 Like

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by igbosarejews(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Starboytwo:
Peter Obi got %97 in anambra

Na only him dey ballot paper or he is the only saint in the country??

Saint Obi.
Only and Îdi0t and a big fó.000 will see a vibrant man like Obi and chóo se the dîsaster we warned you Îdi ots on time.

1 Like

Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Omodua(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

two things are involved; either they're paid to do so or they on gunpoint
Why so negative and ethnically biased?

You must be a man with wicked soul! Who hates humanity.
Re: "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola by Omodua(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Roboto11:
Man looks threatened.
Tribalist spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aso Villa Authorities Reject 253 DSS Officials / Buhari Kicks Against Same Currency For West Africa By 2020 / 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.