Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) (3559 Views)

Is Imo Insecurity A Lucrative Venture For Some? / What Is Imo State Best Known For? / Achike Udenwa Is IMO State Worst Governor Ever- Rocha's Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Owerri

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Owerri flyover

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Look at the condition of infrastructures in Owerri . Imo is a failed state

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Owerri tunnel

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Dafresh: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Owerri is a village. Stop misinforming people

Mumu de post oshogbo pics as Owerri

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by ysth(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Shut up your dirty mouth. The pictures were taken in October when it was raining. So shut up your dirty mouth if you don’t know that Owerri is a slum and a glorified village. Imo state is cursed

you low laying fool who has no job even added the picture of the tunnel, are you so stupid or a graduated compound fool not to know that the tunnel has long been demolished? Are you so mad as a result of lack of job or educational discomfort that you rather roam online than roam in onitsha or ariaria market, because I have never seen someone as jobless as you I swear, posting same old pictures everyday. Do you really like the life you are living in this Nigeria that is hard already, that you rather post nonsense online than work and feed your family or yourself alone, because clearly you can't have a family, only a mad woman like yourself will agree to marry and live with you, but sorry that's were the cycle continues, you both will give birth to lunatic children that will continue the jobless roaming of their jobless father online. What a jobless lunatic you are, for God's sake go find a job. I and 70% of people on Nairaland have a business or a job, you too can find a job, that's if your lunacy will allow you. dimwit
Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jobless frustrated miserable cursed basstard. Compound ediot. Cursed mad man. Na only me fit una. Now type another essay hahaha

ysth:
you low laying fool who has no job even added the picture of the tunnel, are you so stupid or a graduated compound fool not to know that the tunnel has long been demolished? Are you so mad as a result of lack of job or educational discomfort that you rather roam online than roam in onitsha or ariaria market, because I have never seen someone as jobless as you I swear, posting same old pictures everyday. Do you really like the life you are living in this Nigeria that is hard already, that you rather post nonsense online than work and feed your family or yourself alone, because clearly you can't have a family, only a mad woman like yourself will agree to marry and live with you, but sorry that's were the cycle continues, you both will give birth to lunatic children that will continue the jobless roaming of their jobless father online. What a jobless lunatic you are, for God's sake go find a job. I and 70% of people on Nairaland have a business or a job, you too can find a job, that's if your lunacy will allow you. dimwit

Owerri is a slum and a glorified village

Cry cry hahaha

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Owerri culvert tunnel hahaha

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by ysth(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Jobless frustrated miserable cursed basstard. Compound ediot. Cursed mad man. Na only me fit una. Now type another essay hahaha

Owerri is a slum and a glorified village

Cry cry hahaha
I never even start with you. Cursing doesn't solve your lunacy. Only poor, small, lunatic, suicidal humans like you will be up on a busy hot Wednesday morning and afternoon posting repeated pictures of a particular place. ONLY POOR, SMALL, ABUSED, LUNATIC, SUICIDAL HUMANS can do this. And I will be more ashamed if you are from Anambra because you are a disgrace to Ndi Anambra who are more occupied with business to be here online showing lunatic tendencies. Go and get a job or start a business, so you stop begging your friends for 600naira for data to come online and post repeated pictures showing your lunacy

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Frustrated miserable mad man. Na only me fit una. This was what you started but today you are a peace maker because a superior fire power has cured your madness. Na me fit una hahaha

you are trying harder to be fine, I get that . But your frustration is really out of control.

You will be disgraced soon.
Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Cry cry na me fit you. I have tamed your bitterness envy frustration towards Anambra. But I won’t stop tormenting you in every imo thread until you get sense. Miserable jobless frustrated fellow

Ttipsy:
you are trying harder to be fine, I get that . But your frustration is really out of control. You will be disgraced soon.
Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2023

Suicidal basstard. Na me and una for this forum

ysth:
I never even start with you. Cursing doesn't solve your lunacy. Only poor, small, lunatic, suicidal humans like you will be up on a busy hot Wednesday morning and afternoon posting repeated pictures of a particular place. ONLY POOR, SMALL, ABUSED, LUNATIC, SUICIDAL HUMANS can do this. And I will be more ashamed if you are from Anambra because you are a disgrace to Ndi Anambra who are more occupied with business to be here online showing lunatic tendencies. Go and get a job or start a business, so you stop begging your friends for 600naira for data to come online and post repeated pictures showing your lunacy
Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Owerri the eastern heartland

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Owerri is a cursed glorified village

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by ysth(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

lol. Frustrated lunatic calling me that earn more than his generation cursed? Hahahahhahaha. You are the cursed one small boy. No wonder you are here all dey posting rubbish. Abi is nairaland paying you? Lunatic fool. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2023

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Cry cry cry but Owerri is a glorified village

Cursed lunatic

ysth:
lol. Frustrated lunatic calling me that earn more than his generation cursed? Hahahahhahaha. You are the cursed one small boy. No wonder you are here all dey posting rubbish. Abi is nairaland paying you? Lunatic fool.

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
Owerri is a cursed glorified village

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Owerri

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by 07kjb: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Stop crying and deceiving yourself

IMO is more developed than were ever you are from,as far as NIGERIA is concerned

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Imo state is a cursed useless worthless backward shithole state. Owerri is a slum and a glorified rural area

07kjb:

IMO is more developed than were ever you are from,as far as NIGERIA is concerned

Picture: Owerri

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Philistine(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
SmartPolician:

Isn't it rather disturbing that the vast majority of people who praise Hope Uzodinma aren't those he governs but South West folks?

Why do you people derive joy in taking this country backwards yet claim to love her?

If Hope Uzodinma could spend his first 4 years in office without achieving something significant, is it in second tenure that leaders use to loot money that he will work?

What happened to your humanity or is the much-talked-about respect of the South West a smokescreen?

Is it not also disturbing that the vast majority of those that are supporting and praising GVR are igbos, despite his inexperience and open hatred towards Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyebanji Seeks US Partnership On Economic Growth, Cocoa Development / When Will Gumi Regain His Freedom? / 25 Largest Empires In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.