Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday (7545 Views)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Obasanjo Exhibits Soccer Skills To Celebrate 78th Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by OAM4J: 4:38am On Nov 01, 2011
[size=13pt]Ojukwu set to celebrate 78th birthday[/size]

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/o3W3Ydp-V7LrRDjikh*uVgM*zGwn5iBT22M4zkRwHYfb1uwTMST*RnMuzSVX47eoiG9GJsevuctdGWR*8msi8Wc364Ml9jv6/ojukwu5.jpg[/img]

ALL is now set for the 78th birthday celebration of the ailing ex-Biafran leader, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, slated for November 4.

The wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Patience Jonathan, as well as governors from the South-East geopolitical zone among others are expected to grace the occassion.

Briefing select journalists in Enugu, on the preparations for the septuagenarian’s birthday, the leader of the outlawed Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, said the celebration would be held at the Enugu residence of the Ikemba of Nnewi, although the celebrant might not be physically present on the occasion.

Chief Uwazuruike, who used the briefing to warn politicians who used the name of the ex-war lord to gain cheap popularity, reiterated that Chief Ojukwu was still hale and hearty.

“The MASSOB feel it is proper for the world to know that our leader, Ojukwu, is still hale and hearty,” he added.

Chief Uwazurike disclosed that the event, which would take place at the Government Reservation Area (GRA) home of the celebrant, would attract dignities from various parts of the country, including the Nigeria’s first lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan, as well as past and serving governors of South-East geopolitical zone of the country.

He said the event would be purely an interdenominational church service that would featured several bishops and pastors from various churches , adding that the significant of the exercise “is to let the entire world know that Ojukwu still remains the leader and icon of Ndigbo no matter his condition.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/30535-ojukwu-set-to-celebrate-78th-birthday
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by OAM4J: 4:39am On Nov 01, 2011
Long live Ikemba of Igboland!
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by kasiem(m): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2011
The hero of igboland
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Relax101(m): 5:17am On Nov 01, 2011
I expect some hawks to take this thread to another level. Dem dey sleep for now.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by manchy7531: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2011
*¨*•♫♪
░H░A░P░P░Y░
(¯''•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•''¯)
(¯''•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•''¯)
░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░
(¯''•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•''¯)

To the dim 1 of Igboland, May the lord grant you strength to finish the work you have already started, AMEN
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by seanet02: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2011
Ikemba the living vegetable
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2011
Relax101:

I expect some hawks to take this thread to another level. Dem dey sleep for now.

^^^Hehehe grin True. You can just imagine some of them having nightmares about Igbo progress and happiness, while the rest are sleeping with a silly-looking smile on their faces, dreaming of the day Ndigbo will stop haunting them.

Apparently, one has just woken up wink.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by seanet02: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2011
See Ojukwu slaves
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2011
ikemba we salute you,GOD have bless you in abundance cool cool
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2011
seanet02:

Ikemba the living vegetable
Here we go again.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by seanet02: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2011
Ojukwu the bingo. Bloody Murderer!
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by hercules07: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2011
Seanet let it go, afford them the right to congratulate their hero, we might have one or two things against the guy but not on his birthday.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2011
Seanet no wan gree.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Blackteeth(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2011
I know what this thread will turn to at the second page. I think its time Nairalanders quit starting threads that will obviously lead straight away to tribal fights
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Seadox: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
Congrat
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by hbrednic: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
HAPPY BIRTH TO THE BRAVE HERO OF NIGERIA, DIM IKEMBA 1 AFRICA
LONGLIVE THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by badlaw(f): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2011
Ikemba of Igboland, we salute u the HERO of BIAFRA & we love but God love you more.
sure you will be alive to witness d day (BIAFRA) of your joy will come alive.
LONG LIVE IKEMBA ONE OF IGBOLAND
LONG LIVE MY PEOPLE
LONG LIVE ALL D GOOD PEOPLE ON EARTH
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by chimaike: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
Long live Ikemba, you are my hero. May God bless you and give you long live. Amen
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Jluvu: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
Happy birthday to the EZE MGBURUMGBU 1 OF NDI IGBO
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
LONG LIVE IKEMBA NNEWI !!

LONG LIVE EZE IGBO GBURU-GBURU!!
LONG LIVE TO EVERYONE THAT HAVE IGBO BLOOD RUNNING IN THEIR ARTERY AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO MAKE YOU WEALTHY,INFLUENTIAL,POWERFUL AND PROUD OF BEING THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH GOD!! MAY THE  GOD OF THE IGBOS ALSO SUBDUE THEIR TREACHEROUS,HATEFUL AND SINFUL NEIRGHBOURS TO YOUR FEET!!!!!!
MAY THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO BE AMONGST THE BLESSED CHILDREN OF THE IGBOS!!
MAY THE GOD OF THE IGBO MAN ANSWER MY HUMBLE PRAYERS!!
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
Is it the same oju-iku that has been locked away in a london mental home since last year ? I wish boko haram can send a nice package to bomb him the boko style.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by babyboy3(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
A POOR MAN'S VERSION OF MUHAMMED GADHAFFI cry cry cry cry
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by DDN: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
Ikemba, iga di o, ise oo

onye si gi nwuo, ya nwuo kwa o, ise oo
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Is it the same oju-iku that has been locked away in a london mental home since last year ? I wish boko haram can send a nice package to bomb him the boko style.
if you really want a little respect for yourself and your people kindly shut up your stinking mouth i know some yoroobas feel ashamed when igbos start disrespecting their leaders both the living and the dead,if you have one kindly shut it or fk urself cool
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Torch1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

LONG LIVE IKEMBA NNEWI !!

LONG LIVE EZE IGBO GBURU-GBURU!!
LONG LIVE TO EVERYONE THAT HAVE IGBO BLOOD RUNNING IN THEIR ARTERY AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO MAKE YOU WEALTHY,INFLUENTIAL,POWERFUL AND PROUD OF BEING THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH GOD!! MAY THE  GOD OF THE IGBOS ALSO SUBDUE THEIR TREACHEROUS,HATEFUL AND SINFUL NEIRGHBOURS TO YOUR FEET!!!!!!
MAY THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO BE AMONGST THE BLESSED CHILDREN OF THE IGBOS!!
MAY THE GOD OF THE IGBO MAN ANSWER MY HUMBLE PRAYERS!!
Ameeeen! LONG LIVE EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU(Ikemba Nnewi), LONG LIVE IGBO NATION, once there is life there is HOPE. We Shall Laugh Last.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
ak47mann:

if you really want a little respect for yourself and your people kindly shut up your stinking mouth i know some yoroobas feel ashamed when igbos start disrespecting their leaders both the living and the dead,if you have one kindly shut it or fk urself cool
Oops. . .So where is the birthday boy ? Btw,i don't fck myself,i dislike it.do you ?
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Torch1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
ak47mann:

my dear! Learn to ignore some stupid comments, we must not reply every post especially those from m.o.r.o.n.s! Biko hapu ndi ara! Lets celebrate Ojukwu Birthday becos they dnt even have one to celebrate, they are all dead.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Torch1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
ak47mann:

my dear! Learn to ignore some stupid comments, we must not reply every post especially those from m.o.r.o.n.s! Biko hapu ndi ara! Lets celebrate Ojukwu Birthday becos they dnt even have one to celebrate, they are all dead.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
Torch1:

my dear! Learn to ignore some silly comments, we must not reply every post especially those from m.o.r.o.n.s! Biko hapu ndi ara! Lets celebrate Ojukwu Birthday becos they dnt even have one to celebrate, they are all dead.

We don't celebrate monsters !
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by nkirubb: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IKEMBA NNEWI

LONG LIVE IKEMBA NDI IGBO
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
Rascals. When u call them rascals they start complaining. I'm surprise that the markt woman/goat shepherd( ileke) is not here. As for this two lastma agberoes( seanet, bluetooth) It's not their fault it's jamb that failed them again this year that's why they are always online spewing rascally comments. Did you see Gbawe? No. He has a job unlike this two riffraft/rascal. angry angry
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Rgp92: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
Happy Birthday, may Obatala grain you a long life smiley. I still hate you though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Sacks More Than 200 Eastern Army loyal To Jonathan / IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release / How Yorubas Made Lagos Former Capital To 7th Largest Economy In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.