Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday (7540 Views)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Obasanjo Exhibits Soccer Skills To Celebrate 78th Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Jenifa1: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2011
Is it the same oju-iku that has been locked away in a london mental home since last year ?

lol @oju-iku grin

Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by aljharem3: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2011
Relax101:

Honestly, I need to slap the hell out of you for your gross stupidity here.
You talk crap always. what sort of nonsense are you saying? U just dey come here dey talk wetin you knw even knw self.
You are a freaking liar.
I will drop my golden pen for now.

kedu, maybe you can help your brother out on how other Nigerians should emulate Ojukwu ?

Moreover slap gini ? I dey laff o. If I post you effiong's speech and his son, Maybe you would slap yourself instead onye ara.

Lets leave that for tonight
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 12:55am On Nov 03, 2011
kemba of Nnewi is the greatest Nigerian ever. He was born into the wealthiest family at that time in Nigeria, to an Igbo father and Itshekiri mother. He grew up to be the Moses of modern Nigeria.
Happy birth-day Eze-Gburu Gburu!
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by aljharem3: 12:56am On Nov 03, 2011
Happy birthday Ojukwu

wish you many more years
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Jenifa1: 12:57am On Nov 03, 2011
ak47mann:
He grew up to be the Moses of modern Nigeria biafra
Happy birth-day Eze-Gburu Gburu!

corrected.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 12:58am On Nov 03, 2011
Jenifa_:

corrected.
THANKS smiley smiley
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 12:58am On Nov 03, 2011
Our dearest IKEMBA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! God has proven himself very alive in your case. Remain blessed. Your gud works, my hero shall never be in vain. U shall reap the fruit of your labour. So shall it be in Jesus Name, AMEN!
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Relax101(m): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2011
alj_harem:

kedu, maybe you can help your brother out on how other Nigerians should emulate Ojukwu ?

Moreover slap gini ? I dey laff o. If I post you effiong's speech and his son, Maybe you would slap yourself instead onye ara.

Lets leave that for tonight

And so f0rking what? If I post the speech of Zik towards Ojukwu nko or what Effiong's wife said about Ojukwu?
You are so daft.
Do you know the multitude of Igbos that were at Effiong's burial?
Mehnn foolishness dey worry you big time.
Ojukwu fought for his people and the minorities because he was in a positon to do so. It's as simple as ABC.
If you dnt like his actions, bury yourself!
I go leave make you dey wallow in your foolishness. Mumu like you.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by aljharem3: 1:41am On Nov 03, 2011
Relax101:

And so f0rking what? If I post the speech of Zik towards Ojukwu nko or what Effiong's wife said about Ojukwu?
You are so daft.
Do you know the multitude of Igbos that were at Effiong's burial?
Mehnn foolishness dey worry you big time.
Ojukwu fought for his people and the minorities because he was in a positon to do so. It's as simple as ABC.
If you dnt like his actions, bury yourself!
I go leave make you dey wallow in your foolishness. Mumu like you.

usual ranting. Ok answer this questions truthfully in your heart/head

What did Ojukwu fight for ?

Who was he fighting against and for what reason ?

If you say he fought for igbos been killed in the North, then why did he not fight against the north ?

Moreover if he is fighting for Igbos been killed in the north, What has ijaw, ibibio , efik etc got to do with Igbos and Fulanis ?

Why did he invade and kill the Mid-west people, was he fighting for them as well or trying to expand his new found country ?

Why did he have to fight Obj and co at ore ? What was he doing in ore at the first place ? To reach the capital when it was predominately occupied by a neutral group ?

Where Ibibios, ijaws etc killed in the north as well ?

Why did he not try to LOOK FOR PEACEFUL SOLUTION instead of allowing biafra people to be killed only for him to run away ?

If he truely love baifra, then Why did he try to contest for the presidential seat 1999, 2003 and 2007 ? was it about power ?

Why would he call Awo the best president we never had if truly Awo did all those atrocities u people cry on him ?

this are the questions I don't need reply but just for you to think of and be honest because you see, to keep an open unbiased head, you need to view things from an OBSERVER POINT OF VIEW.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by adamaw2tuf: 1:53am On Nov 03, 2011
alj_harem:

God forbid it. As you sick or what. Better still another igbo that is claiming adamawa. mumu

can you shut your trap.

if every Nigeria is like Ojukwu please point out one advantage that would be to us ? stooipid ideeiot

when we have Bello, Awo, Zik. this ideeiot is calling Ojukwu. even effiong and his son are not in good terms with Ojukwu not to talk of every Nigeria.

MAHAWKACHI!YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING SINCE I BUSTED YOUR STINKING AZZ ABOUT USING MULTIPLE USERNAMES TO START AND ENCOURAGE ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS BASHING,OH I SEE YOU CRAWLED BACK TO YOUR DARK CAVE TO GET BUSY WITH YOUR NUMEROUS USERNAMES TO SPEW HATE IN DISGUISE.BY THE WAY I HAVE TO REMIND YOU AND THOSE YOU ARE TRYING TO PLEASE, THAT THE BLOOD OF MAJOR GIDEON OKAR AND CO ARE STILL ON YOUR HANDS,SHAMLESS BIRI GONGO AND BLOODY COWARD.REMEMBER MY ADVICE TO YOU REGARDING YOU CRYING THAT THE ALMAJIRIS SHOULD CHOOSE CAREERS IN THE MILITARY INSTEAD OF GETTING PROPAR EDUCATION SO THAT THEY  WOULD FIGHT YOUR JIHAD AGAINST THE REST OF THE COUNTRY,EVEN THOUGH YOU AND YOUR MURDEROUS PARENTS DIDNT WASTE TIME TO GET YOURSELVES SOME EDUCATION?I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT KNOWN WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND WHAT ARE YOUR STINKING OBJECTIVES ON NAIRALAND,AGAIN AS FOR MY COMMENTS HERE THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT AND YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET COS IF YOU A Yoruba MAN JUST COS YOU ARE MUSLIM SO YOU NEED  THE ALMAJIRIS TO REJECT SCHOOL BUT ACCEPT THE MILITARY JOB SO TO FIGHT FOR YOU WHILE YOU AND YOUR MURDEROUS FAMILY WILL BE LIVING COMFORTABLE IN YOUR LOOTS OF THE COUNTRY'S ECONOMY,I HAVE THIS TO SAY TO YOU KA CI GABA DA HAWKAN KA,DOMIN MAHAWKACI NAI KA KAI, THE BLOOD OF THOSE KILLED IN JOS,KADUNA,KANO MAIDUGIRI AND ELSE A REULT YOUR SHAIA AGENDA AS YOU ENCOURAGE IT IN YOUR CRAFTY STINKING WAY WILL FOREVER HUNT.YOU AS A Yoruba MUSLIM WHAT IS STOPING YOU FROM CALLING FOR A SHARIA SYSTEM TO BE ESTABLISHED FIRST IN Yoruba STATES BY THE WAY? KEEP CRUISING THE DAY OF A CRASH WILL SURELY MEET YOU,BATTY BOI.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by aljharem3: 1:59am On Nov 03, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

MAHAWKACHI!YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING SINCE I BUSTED YOUR STINKING AZZ ABOUT USING MULTIPLE USERNAMES TO START AND ENCOURAGE ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS BASHING,OH I SEE YOU CRAWLED BACK TO YOUR DARK CAVE TO GET BUSY WITH YOUR NUMEROUS USERNAMES TO SPEW HATE IN DISGUISE.BY THE WAY I HAVE TO REMIND YOU AND THOSE YOU ARE TRYING TO PLEASE, THAT THE BLOOD OF MAJOR GIDEON OKAR AND CO ARE STILL ON YOUR HANDS,SHAMLESS BIRI GONGO AND BLOODY COWARD.REMEMBER MY ADVICE TO YOU REGARDING YOU CRYING THAT THE ALMAJIRIS SHOULD CHOOSE CAREERS IN THE MILITARY INSTEAD OF GETTING PROPAR EDUCATION SO THAT THEY  WOULD FIGHT YOUR JIHAD AGAINST THE REST OF THE COUNTRY,EVEN THOUGH YOU AND YOUR MURDEROUS PARENTS DIDNT WASTE TIME TO GET YOURSELVES SOME EDUCATION?I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT KNOWN WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND WHAT ARE YOUR STINKING OBJECTIVES ON NAIRALAND,AGAIN AS FOR MY COMMENTS HERE THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT AND YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET COS IF YOU A Yoruba MAN JUST COS YOU ARE MUSLIM SO YOU NEED  THE ALMAJIRIS TO REJECT SCHOOL BUT ACCEPT THE MILITARY JOB SO TO FIGHT FOR YOU WHILE YOU AND YOUR MURDEROUS FAMILY WILL BE LIVING COMFORTABLE IN YOUR LOOTS OF THE COUNTRY'S ECONOMY,I HAVE THIS TO SAY TO YOU KA CI GABA DA HAWKAN KA,DOMIN MAHAWKACI NAI KA KAI, THE BLOOD OF THOSE KILLED IN JOS,KADUNA,KANO MAIDUGIRI AND ELSE A REULT YOUR SHAIA AGENDA AS YOU ENCOURAGE IT IN YOUR CRAFTY STINKING WAY WILL FOREVER HUNT.YOU AS A Yoruba MUSLIM WHAT IS STOPING YOU FROM CALLING FOR A SHARIA SYSTEM TO BE ESTABLISHED FIRST IN Yoruba STATES BY THE WAY? KEEP CRUISING THE DAY OF A CRASH WILL SURELY MEET YOU,BATTY BOI.

absolute rubbish, I thought you were from adamawa.LOL
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 2:02am On Nov 03, 2011
alj_harem:

If you say he fought for igbos been killed in the North, then why did he not fight against the north ?

Moreover if he is fighting for Igbos been killed in the north, What has ijaw, ibibio , efik etc got to do with Igbos and Fulanis ?

Why did he invade and kill the Mid-west people, was he fighting for them as well or trying to expand his new found country ?

Why did he have to fight Obj and co at ore ? What was he doing in ore at the first place ? To reach the capital when it was predominately occupied by a neutral group ?

Why did he not try to LOOK FOR PEACEFUL SOLUTION instead of allowing biafra people to be killed only for him to run away ?

If he truely love baifra, then Why did he try to contest for the presidential seat 1999, 2003 and 2007 ? was it about power ?

Why would he call Awo the best president we never had if truly Awo did all those atrocities u people cry on him ?

this are the questions I don't need reply but just for you to think of and be honest because you see, to keep an open unbiased head, you need to view things from an OBSERVER POINT OF VIEW.

Comment Rephrase: Why did the British force disparate, incompatible peoples of this region of Africa into a unity of exploitation, oppression and death? Why did Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello subvert the peoples democratic right between 1960 and 1966, spurring the January 66 coup to stop this evil? Why did rebels like Gowon and all subsequent govt continue to subvert the peoples will? In large volume, blood is still shed in nigeria. Why is Self-determination denied these Africans.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by aljharem3: 2:06am On Nov 03, 2011
ak47mann:

Comment Rephrase: Why did the British force disparate, incompatible peoples of this region of Africa into a unity of exploitation, oppression and death? Why did Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello subvert the peoples democratic right between 1960 and 1966, spurring the January 66 coup to stop this evil? Why did rebels like Gowon and all subsequent govt continue to subvert the peoples will? In large volume, blood is still shed in nigeria. Why is Self-determination denied these Africans.

Very correct. your questions are very valid but if you answer my question truthfully now without emotions and bias-ness then I would TRUTHFULLY ANSWER YOU QUESTION. You have my words on that
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Relax101(m): 2:18am On Nov 03, 2011
alj_harem:

Why did he not try to[b] LOOK FOR PEACEFUL SOLUTION[/b] instead of[b] allowing biafra people to be killed [/b]only for him to run away ?

How many regions did we have before the war?
Take a 2nd look at the nonsense questions very very well and see the whole crap you've written.
You be fool sha.
You think, I will spare my remaining wonderful time.
lol MUMU na im u be.

I no get time for any Awo shit.
It could be a sweet message to make fools like you happy.
Gracias.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by aljharem3: 2:22am On Nov 03, 2011
Relax101:

How many regions did we have before the war?
Take a 2nd look at the nonsense questions very very well and see the whole crap you've written.
You be fool sha.
You think, I will spare my remaining wonderful time.
lol MUMU na im u be.

I no get time for any Awo poo.
It could be a sweet message to make fools like you happy.
Gracias.

exactly !! Just what I expect. Good night brother and Allah protect us all from the evil One. Amin

Kachifo

"why is it that people insult you when you win an argument?"

You've mutilated their egos and their sense of security in the world.

It's a typical reaction for humans who stick to an ideology as if it were an absolute; they go off the deep end.

By the Hechmen
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Relax101(m): 3:02am On Nov 03, 2011
alj_harem:

exactly !! Just what I expect. Good night brother and Allah protect us all from the evil One. Amin

Kachifo

"why is it that people insult you when you win an argument?"

You've mutilated their egos and their sense of security in the world.

It's a typical reaction for humans who stick to an ideology as if it were an absolute; they go off the deep end.

By the Hechmen

Allah Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to bed you mischievous one.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by adamaw2tuf: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2011
NO I'M FROM BOKO HARAM,FOOOL
alj_harem:

absolute rubbish, I thought you were from adamawa.LOL
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Dede1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop tripping over this shiit.There won't have been a civil war if Nzeogwu had not gone out killing northern politicians.Blame the rest on Ironsi for not prosecuting the ibo coupists and abolishing the federal structure.

What an arrant nonsense from a dumbass!! Regardless of 1966’s two unsuccessful coups in Nigeria, there should be no war if Gowon and idiotic cowards who rallied around him had heeded to the calls by Ojukwu to follow the detects of military parlance that strongly suggested succession to the position of commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria should be according to seniority when the where about of C-in-C is in doubt.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by manny4life(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
The ranting about Igbo continues, when will y'all put a rest to it? Why are you guys so threatened? Leave the Igbos alone to celebrate their HERO, I want to celebrate someone, when did it become trouble?
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Odunnu: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
Less than 24hrs to this event. I've ironed my dress oooo. Cant wait jor.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
i heard from a friend that Enugu is heating up right now govt officials from Abuja you can see Abuja govt plate numbers driving towards GRA enugu at ikembas compound. cool cool
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Odunnu: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
Ikemba doesnt live in GRA so I bet your sources are . . .
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
Odunnu:

Ikemba doesnt live in GRA so I bet your sources are . . .
Chief Uwazurike disclosed that the event, which would take place at the Government Reservation Area (GRA) home of the celebrant, would attract dignities from various parts of the country, including the Nigeria’s first lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan, as well as past and serving governors of South-East geopolitical zone of the country.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Odunnu: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
Ojukwu doesnt live in GRA. Tomorrow, someone will tell me that Sullivan lives in the lion building
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Onlytruth(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^
My sister I have to agree with you. Unless he has moved, Ikemba's house in Enugu is at Independence Layout Enugu; not GRA.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Librate(m): 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
dike 1 of olokoro land
ikemba nnewi
obiagu 1 of ishiagu
ozogidigba 1 igbo
eze gburugburu 1 ndigbo
ugo mere oji(kola tree) ji abara oji{iroko tree} mba of biafra
onu na ekwuru ndigbo 1 of biafra
nwoke tachie 1 of ohafia
odum n'eche mba 1 of afikpo
i ga ebi ooo, ogologo ndu diri gi ooo, i ga eji anya gi hu Biafra, ike agwula gi oooo
biri kwa ooo, onye si ka i daa chukwu mee ka ya puru uzo daa
LONG LIFE ISEEEEEE
GOOD HEALTH ISEEEEEE
HAPPY DAY [DIM ODUMEGWU CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU] my namesake n role model I WILL FIGHT IN YOUR PLACE FOR THE LIBERATION OF BIAFRA
may your days be long THE SUN KING OF BIAFRA
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ezeagu(m): 1:08am On Nov 04, 2011
Ihe ha na kpọ Biafra a nwụọla. Ọ bụ Alaigbo ka anyi ne che ubwa.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Odunnu: 4:16am On Nov 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^
My sister I have to agree with you. Unless he has moved, Ikemba's house in Enugu is at Independence Layout Enugu; not GRA.
thank you! I thought nobody would say. Maybe that was Uwazuroke's assumption or plain typo.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by kettykin: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2011
this is very typical of yorubas and their hypocrisy, if nzeogwu had not struck probably the crises in the south west would have snow balled into a major crises that would have turned into a massacre and recolonisation of the south west , i blame nzeogwo for his inexperience and over zealousness.
Going forward nigeria is not better than nzeogwu met it , major killings in plateau and boko haram in maiduguri.

For those yorubas blaiming nzeogwu for striking we will watch to see what becomes of you when that type of polical crises brews again in the west.
The abacha reign comes to mind and if abacha had not died all south western leaders would have been on exhile making noise upon noise in london and canada till today where as an nzeogwu could have done the job in 3 months. The 17 Yoruba generals that was imprisoned by abacha are still alive and where still in tha army when balewa imprisoned awolowo.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2011
kettykin:

this is very typical of yorubas and their hypocrisy, if nzeogwu had not struck probably the crises in the south west would have snow balled into a major crises that would have turned into a massacre and recolonisation of the south west , i blame nzeogwo for his inexperience and over zealousness.
Going forward nigeria is not better than nzeogwu met it , major killings in plateau and boko haram in maiduguri.

For those yorubas blaiming nzeogwu for striking we will watch to see what becomes of you when that type of polical crises brews again in the west.
The abacha reign comes to mind and if abacha had not died all south western leaders would have been on exhile making noise upon noise in london and canada till today where as an nzeogwu could have done the job in 3 months. The 17 Yoruba generals that was imprisoned by abacha are still alive and where still in tha army when balewa imprisoned awolowo.
What has Nzeogwu killing of northern politicians got to do with yoruba ? Where is your brain mr man ?
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by asorocker: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2011
@ poster kettykin is right Nzeogwu struck because of the crises in western region , if he did not strike at that time , that crises would have destroyed the western region .
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2011
kettykin:

And i wonder why yorubas never challenge HAUSAS that have kill them at will and deny them political powers,is only igbos you will see there jealousy comes out they will start acting like a loose mad dogs i have notice that so many times,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arewa To Abolish Indigene-settler Policy / INEC Fires 30 Staff Over Electoral Offences / Enugu: Appeal Court dismisses Edeoga's petition, Affirms PDP's Mbah As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.