Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday (7541 Views)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Obasanjo Exhibits Soccer Skills To Celebrate 78th Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Onlytruth(m): 9:01am On Nov 02, 2011
I meela Ojukwu I meela! Ezigbo nwa Biafra imeela! Deme deme deme! cool

Happy birthday to the great lion of Biafra!
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Ifemyke: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2011
Happy birthday to our HERO.
Bluetooth, you can say whatever you like, it is your opinion. The person that wears the shoe knows where it pinches him. You are too far to appreciate him. He is that which you do not know and has been blinded to know.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by namfav(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2011
is this cow still in the uk?
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Relax101(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
namfav:

is this cow still in the uk?

No the cow is in Katstina. Ode.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by juliebest(f): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
happy birthday to him
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by manny4life(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
Relax101:

My brother, It's not all silly post that you have to reply to; they say "The best answer for fools is SILENCE". Please ignore them, all they are is seeking is attention so they can distort the peace and happiness on this thread. Just like I recommended to someone who often calls retardeen on every thread, just like him, what they need is dumbo-therapy embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
The only leader in Nigeria who sacrificed his own for the good of his people. Posterity will never forget you for your love for your people.
Those who call you "tribalist" are those who organised the pogrom of 1966 in which millions of innocent Igbo were murdered all over Nigeria for what they knew nothing about.
The blood of those innocent victims is still crying in their various graves all over Nigeria, and until this nation makes atonement for that crime, it will continue to stumble from one crisis into the next, and will continue to inexplicable suffer in the midst of plenty.
All hail, Ikemba!
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Gbenge77(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
Quite remarkable.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2011
From day one of our independence in Nigerian can any one stand up and tell Nigerians what we have achieved so far  by so call bloody northern leaders, i believed Nigerians today understand what ojukwu saw earlier,
IKEMBA let your enemies stumble and fall, your legacy will speak for you, happy birth day papa igbo land cool
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
ak47mann:

The only leader in Nigeria who sacrificed his own for the good of his people. Posterity will never forget you for your love for your people.
Those who call you "tribalist" are those who organised the pogrom of 1966 in which millions of innocent Igbo were murdered all over Nigeria for what they knew nothing about.
The blood of those innocent victims is still crying in their various graves all over Nigeria, and until this nation makes atonement for that crime, it will continue to stumble from one crisis into the next, and will continue to inexplicable suffer in the midst of plenty.
All hail, Ikemba!
Stop tripping over this shiit.There won't have been a civil war if Nzeogwu had not gone out killing northern politicians.Blame the rest on Ironsi for not prosecuting the ibo coupists and abolishing the federal structure.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop tripping over this shiit.[b]There [size=18pt]won't have been a civil war if Nzeogwu/Ifeajuna had not gone out killing northern and western politicians[/size].[/b]Blame the rest on Ironsi for not prosecuting the ibo coupists and abolishing the federal structure.

SIMPLE
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ezeagu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
Relax101:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Nama on the brain. Nama brain. Ehi na gba ha ara.

Congrats to Col. Ojukwu. Leaders that don't die like chicken.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
bluetoot and sean2 two monkeys on the loose cool cool
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by realchange: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Bluetooth

i believe that "Oju-iku" the king of igboland and biafra is better than "Oju-obo" (obasanjo) the king of yorubaland.
what do you say? wink
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by realchange: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
at least the enemies of ibo people fear "oju-iku", but they will simply fkc "oju-obo" and his people for eva. grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
ak47mann:

bluetoot and sean2 two monkeys on the loose  cool cool
And what are you ? Silver back gorilla or chimpanzee ?
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by realchange: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
"oju-iku" = eye of death
"oju-obo" = eye of pussssy

who do you think a norma man will go for. huhuhu. . .
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop tripping over this shiit.There won't have been a civil war if Nzeogwu had not gone out killing northern politicians.Blame the rest on Ironsi for not prosecuting the ibo coupists and abolishing the federal structure.
my friend don't bring up history you hear from beer parlor if u don't no what to say shut up their was pogrom in the 40s and  50s b4 ironsi, what do u say about that? you people don't have sense of reasoning, Nigeria have been killing igbos way b4 then my friend,trying to justify killing innocent people you can never come straight from evil deed[b] UNU mere ARU[/b] abomination
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
ak47mann:

my friend don't bring up history you hear from bear parlor if u don't no what to say shut up their was pogrom in the 40s and  50s b4 ironsi, what do u say about that? you people don't have sense of reasoning, Nigeria have been killing igbos way b4 then my friend,trying to justify killing innocent people you can never come straight from evil deed[b] UNU mere ARU[/b] abomination

So ibos retaliate the pogrom of 1940 and 50s in 1966 ,Did you attend night school ? Why not tell us what happened between 1960-66 when your brothers began their political killings ?
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by jason123: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^ Egbon, leave them alone. Let the past pass away.

Happy birthday Ojukwu!
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by noiseless: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING YOURSELVES SO LOW ENGAGING IN SUCH LEVEL WITH SOME MENTALLY DISTURBED PEOPLE? JUST IGNORE THEM SO THAT THEY COULD GO AND SWALLOW THAT ANTI-DEPRESSION TABLET WHICH THEY CAN NEVER DO WITHOUT UNTIL THEY STOP INDIRECTLY KILLING THEMSELVES JUST BECAUSE THEIR WISH TO SEE THEIR NEIGHBOURS DEAD COULDNT COME TRUE.
ak47mann:

my friend don't bring up history you hear from bear parlor if u don't no what to say shut up their was pogrom in the 40s and  50s b4 ironsi, what do u say about that? you people don't have sense of reasoning, Nigeria have been killing igbos way b4 then my friend,trying to justify killing innocent people you can never come straight from evil deed[b] UNU mere ARU[/b] abomination

Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
From day one of our independence in Nigerian can any one stand up and tell Nigerians what we have achieved so far by so call bloody northern leaders, i believed Nigerians today understand what ojukwu saw earlier,
IKEMBA let your enemies stumble and fall, your legacy will speak for you, happy birth day papa igbo land cool
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
ak47mann:

From day one of our independence in Nigerian can any one stand up and tell Nigerians what we have achieved so far by so call bloody northern leaders, i believed Nigerians today understand what ojukwu saw earlier,
O boy stop spreading your ignorance here.Zik was the president while balewa was the prime minister before your brothers started their killing.Military rule was introduced by Aguiyi Ironsi who felt Azikwe and balewa are impotent to rule Nigeria and abolish the federal structure,so omo ibo blame the bad leadership shown by the northerners on Ironsi who introduced military rule.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2011
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by adamaw2tuf: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
Thank God not every nigerian thinks like THE MENTALLY ILL  MRS. DUPE ADELAJA therefore i salute the great ZAKI (LION),the real warrior,in 1967 then young man that  could have choosen to turn a blind eye like many would in todays JAGA YAHOO HOO NIGERIA while his peoples hornour taken away from them,yet he could still comfortably enjoy his or his father's wealth but instead choosed to empower his people to fight for their hornour and not beg for it.How i wish the likes of your kind are in abondance in the country.I SALUTE YOU AGAIN THE INSPIRING GREAT ZAKI( LION) LONG LIVE.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by aljharem3: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

Thank God not every nigerian thinks like THE MENTALLY ILL  MRS. DUPE ADELAJA therefore i salute the great ZAKI (LION),the real warrior,in 1967 then young man that  could have choosen to turn a blind eye like many would in todays JAGA YAHOO HOO NIGERIA while his peoples hornour taken away from them,yet he could still comfortably enjoy his or his father's wealth but instead choosed to empower his people to fight for their hornour and not beg for it.How i wish the likes of your kind are in abondance in the country.I SALUTE YOU AGAIN THE INSPIRING GREAT ZAKI( LION) LONG LIVE.

God forbid it. As you sick or what. Better still another igbo that is claiming adamawa. mumu

can you shut your trap.

if every Nigeria is like Ojukwu please point out one advantage that would be to us ? stooipid ideeiot

when we have Bello, Awo, Zik. this ideeiot is calling Ojukwu. even effiong and his son are not in good terms with Ojukwu not to talk of every Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by HighChief4(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2011
seanet02:

[size=29pt]Awolowo The Bingo Congratulation O.
Pele About your Currently Hopeless Vegetable State
Pele O[/size]

How far have you gone with your cheating galfriend? Has she changed now? Gues i might have to spend sometime with her when I visit very soon grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by aljharem3: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2011
seanet02:

[size=29pt]Ojukwu The Bingo Congratulation O.
Pele About your Currently Hopeless Vegetable State
Pele O[/size]

I told you not to comment if u have nothing better to say. Stop making fun of people in horrible states because YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS.

what sort of child are you ?
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 12:40am On Nov 03, 2011
Well it is up to any tribe to celebrate their heroes. Of course despite all odds against the tribe , their neighbouring tribes IE the North, West & the whole lost and not in any shape or form better than the Igbos today economically & otherwise. cool
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by aljharem3: 12:46am On Nov 03, 2011
ak47mann:

Well it is up to up any tribe to celebrate their heroes. Of course despite all odds against the tribe , their neighbouring tribes IE the North, West & the whole lost and not in any shape or form better than the Igbos today economically & otherwise. cool

thanks you. well said
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by Relax101(m): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2011
alj_harem:

God forbid it. As you sick or what. Better still another igbo that is claiming adamawa. mumu

can you shut your trap.

if every Nigeria is like Ojukwu please point out one advantage that would be to us ? stooipid ideeiot

when we have Bello, Awo, Zik. this ideeiot is calling Ojukwu. even effiong and his son are not in good terms with Ojukwu not to talk of every Nigeria.

Honestly, I need to slap the hell out of you for your gross stupidity here.
You talk crap always. what sort of nonsense are you saying? U just dey come here dey talk wetin you knw even knw self.
You are a freaking liar.
I will drop my golden pen for now.
Re: Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday by ak47mann(m): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2011
The Lion, the lion, the Lion, eee  kelem ooooo.The one who sat down and saw what his standing enemies could not see, the one who stood for truth and honesty you will live long. You will come back home to the sound of guns and dancing. You live to see Ndigbo live in harmony.Happy birth day the Lion of Ndigbo. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The US(?) / Police Officers Block Saraki's Convoy In Abuja, Lock Down Residence (VIDEO) / Opeyemi Oke Retires As Lagos Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.