Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) (55290 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador / Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2021 / Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:36am On Dec 13, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Another Olajumoke bread seller, issue is they mostly don't last as they were not prepared for the new job/role
he is young and has gotten scholarship to for schooling so that should help mould him and hopefully the rave attention from pple and corporations isn't just for cloat
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Mozegee: 5:33am On Dec 13, 2023
Oluwa has knocked on the boy door
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2023
Congratulations dear. May you continue to be uplifted and honoured in Jesus name
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by ejimatic: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2023
DesChyko:
The scene of the runway was abuzz with fashion models traipsing the runway during the Aba Fashion Week, holding in Aba, Abia State.

Suddenly, everyone held their breath and all heads turned in the direction of the start of the runway carpet.

A young boy, clad in a red shirt, ragged jean shorts and bright orange flipflops had mounted the runway. People looked on in confusion at the uninvited child, poised to walk down the runway, just as the models had done.

Unfazed, Kingsley Joseph from Ebonyi State, began the walk, as daring as can be, and gave his best rendition just as he had seen the models before him do. The silence, soon turned to cheers, and a rousing applause, as the highly entertained crowd marvelled at his performance. His antics went viral.

Soon enough, he got the attention of Abia-born philanthropist, Chima Anyaso who gave him full scholarship to pursue his education. What's more? He was subsequently seen in choice locations, having classy meals, signing endorsement deals.

It appears a demonstration of strong will turned out to be good fortune for the lad.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/892497162267692?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=2JQ9oc
. This what I love most. Just look at the life of a poor one and transform it God will bless you foever for it.
Regrettably our politicians do this only for their side chicks . Transformation of humanity is our responsibility
The question is : how many people have you helped this year?

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by ChiefOkporghe: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
The book of ecclesiastes chapter 9, vs11 says...I returned and saw under the sun, that the race isn't to the swift, neither battle to the strong, nor yet bread to the wise, neither riches to men of understanding, nor favour to men of skills...but time and chance happeneth to them all.

This applies to all in life....

In history, Tinubu accompanied his mum to eko idumota to buy clothing and mama spotted him and told his mum, omo yii ja fafa, kęę, jowo je ko maa gbe lodo mi...the same boy was later named oyebola tinubu by alhaja. I may not be a fan of tinubu but he's an example of that bible verse.

The former kogi governor called Ibrahim, who owns the popular ibro hotel in Abuja was uneducated. He was always following artisans to site in Abuja when the fct was relocated to Abuja and he met his own time and chance

Jonathan is another example. Shonekan only went to doddan barracks to solve an economic problem when he met his time and chance, likewise Pa Michael Otedola who owned a small make-shift printing shop at shomolu where femi his son used to help him out before those officers located him with the contract of printing of stationery and files for all federal offices nationwide. I'm sure there were big printing companies that time but they didn't go there. When IBB formed 2 party system, Pa Michael became unopposed as IBB picked him to run for lagos governorship, the rest was history.

Obasanjo said he never wanted to join the army but time and chance made him join. He said he just chose a date of birth when being enlisted, as he didn't know the date he was born.

Zik's time and change located him...we all knew how he found himself overseas where he studied. Many always make mistakes by saying dangote's nephew assisted him but it was time and chance that happened to him. Late Bishop idahosa was invited to a programme but he couldn't find a ticket by the time he got to the airport. He now approached the young dangote who was at the counter picking his boarding pass and begged him to sell his seat to him but dangote offered it for free and he prayed for dangote that nations would honour him and he'd be blessed beyond measures. The young dangote only realised this later in life as he once narrated the story himself and said his mind just gave him that seat that day and he believes the prayer worked for him, saying people should learn to be kind to others cos in there lie hidden blessings.

I can go on and on...this boy has just met his own time and chance in life. If it were about going for auditioning, I doubt he'd qualify or be able to raise the fee. He's not even from a rich home.

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by mikywonder(m): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2023
post=127451623:
Aba Fashion Week to the world ❤️

This is beautiful 😍

Shattap u culture griller
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by KIDfurniture(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2023
This is Good.
DesChyko:
The scene of the runway was abuzz with fashion models traipsing the runway during the Aba Fashion Week, holding in Aba, Abia State.

Suddenly, everyone held their breath and all heads turned in the direction of the start of the runway carpet.

A young boy, clad in a red shirt, ragged jean shorts and bright orange flipflops had mounted the runway. People looked on in confusion at the uninvited child, poised to walk down the runway, just as the models had done.

Unfazed, Kingsley Joseph from Ebonyi State, began the walk, as daring as can be, and gave his best rendition just as he had seen the models before him do. The silence, soon turned to cheers, and a rousing applause, as the highly entertained crowd marvelled at his performance. His antics went viral.

Soon enough, he got the attention of Abia-born philanthropist, Chima Anyaso who gave him full scholarship to pursue his education. What's more? He was subsequently seen in choice locations, having classy meals, signing endorsement deals.

It appears a demonstration of strong will turned out to be good fortune for the lad.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/892497162267692?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Allisgud: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2023
That's how God and destiny works,if u like bleach ur skin where adidas up and down,if it wount be it wount
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by oluwabunmi61010: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2023
HmmmHmmm...
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Igbodicool(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2023
post=127451623:
Aba Fashion Week to the world ❤️

This is beautiful 😍
Have you forgotten Aba is in Igboland Biafra?

This one somebody is not crying and rolling on the ground today.
Are you sure Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and IPOB have not taken someone's toy?
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Zakiwhite: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2023
Oromoni619:
grin

That's how anything can change your story, just keep doing it real

Like if not for my diligent 1.40odds daily I do,I for don go were I no know

Just discipline your self and boom, you will keep winning big , sometimes Der r losses sha

Hello my number
Chat me up if you don't have the time mk we do business
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Exceed15: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2023
I key into this Divine Favour. Congratulations boy.
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by WorldRichest: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2023
Streetdoctor:
Na so dis young gee just blow
Mode abeg once in a while just dey drop other news aside politics, we are tired of bad news from dis useless govt and useless ronu dem

The fact that your family is useless doesn't mean other family are like yours.
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by PEACE2023: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
ALL I know is that there is God somewhere watching and laughing at us especially those who feel that they can make it by their own power.
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Streetdoctor: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
WorldRichest:

The fact that your family is useless doesn't mean other family are like yours.
sorry are u one of d useless ronu?
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by bluefilm: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nonsense angry
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Waterbear(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Okortor:
That's how God will remember and pick calls of you all here....... AMEN

You're one of a kind..
Praying for others when others are only praying for themselves

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair / Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) / Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.