Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) (55298 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador / Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2021 / Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by LuckyKeys1: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
doyin01:
Coincidentally he was wearing a T shirt with the addidas logo on that day of the fashion week , probably that even made the adidas company to have more interest in him...See as God dey do him thing oooo
It's because of the ADIDAS logo . God made him to wear the shirt before leaving home.... Grace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Princebest:
I laugh when some people say they don't believe in GRACE.

Grace pushes you where you will be noticed and irresistibly helped.
Don't mind them jor!

I have benefited from grace several times, if I start mentioning them I know some people will say I am lying.

I learnt how to operate an excavator free of charge, a machine people pay 100-200k to learn....A lady (total stranger) I met in a bus while traveling sometime ago connected me with her husband who's an operator. When I visited them it was as if the family has known me for ages, I felt at home.

I believe in grace.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Sambai65(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is front page material
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Rejouir: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
We promote stupidity in this country, i just don't understand. That was how a pastor who doesn't know what to use money for, sent two lazy and unserious security guards, dancing during work hours. To study abroad.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by folake4u(f): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lol. Nigerians generally love this grass to grace tale. cheesy

Congratulations to him though. kiss

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by ClitorisTongue(f): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Seen undecided
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by CJStarz: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Can any good thing come out of Aba, Ngwaland?
The answer is Yes!
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Okoroawusa: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
No be to go viral be the thing o! Wey that "dem go flog tire" girl? Wey that Olajumoke the bread seller? Wey that " mommy be calming down" boy?

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
Congratulations! Nobody, I mean no village people can stop you when God is ready to bless you abundantly 👍👍

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Hoelujohn: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Another Olajumoke bread seller, issue is they mostly don't last as they were not prepared for the new job/role
She is already a citizen in USA, you wey dey prepare...
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Menclothing: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
That’s a nice gesture

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Nex12: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
Congratulations to the Boy. May the Grace that found him locate me in Jesus Name Amen 🙏
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by viodemus: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
It was a lucky daring move, good for him; but people need to learn to respect people's events. Most of these events have been paid for, so respect the organizers and their space.

Good for him.

People should not try this at any show. The news could have been, the security could have carried him out of there, and if he was at a higher age, he could have been handed to the ekelebe, for event disruption.
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Neddyogu(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bless up young blood. I just dey hear plenty good news since today! My turn is next!
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by ariesbull: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Igbos doing wonders and helping themselves
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Mohisah: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
doyin01:
Coincidentally he was wearing a T shirt with the addidas logo on that day of the fashion week , probably that even made the adidas company to have more interest in him...See as God dey do him thing oooo
If u go try am now on purpose, ur own go turn hash tag free our broda Doyin01🤣🤣.
God is indeed wonderful
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Mohisah: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Rejouir:
We promote stupidity in this country, i just don't understand. That was how a pastor who doesn't know what to use money for, sent two lazy and unserious security guards, dancing during work hours. To study abroad.
Lol pastor sent 2 unpatriotic workers on scholarship all in d name of clout chase
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by dododawa1: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tinubu government

Will

Favour

NIGERIANS.

Amen.
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Daddypet(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
DesChyko:
The scene of the runway was abuzz with fashion models traipsing the runway during the Aba Fashion Week, holding in Aba, Abia State.

Suddenly, everyone held their breath and all heads turned in the direction of the start of the runway carpet.

A young boy, clad in a red shirt, ragged jean shorts and bright orange flipflops had mounted the runway. People looked on in confusion at the uninvited child, poised to walk down the runway, just as the models had done.

Unfazed, Kingsley Joseph from Ebonyi State, began the walk, as daring as can be, and gave his best rendition just as he had seen the models before him do. The silence, soon turned to cheers, and a rousing applause, as the highly entertained crowd marvelled at his performance. His antics went viral.

Soon enough, he got the attention of Abia-born philanthropist, Chima Anyaso who gave him full scholarship to pursue his education. What's more? He was subsequently seen in choice locations, having classy meals, signing endorsement deals.

It appears a demonstration of strong will turned out to be good fortune for the lad.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/892497162267692?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by TruthsFM: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is God’s Grace at work here
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by AfroBeatDiary: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
Eye service, legit hustlers dey wey Dem never look Dem side
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Nmezor(f): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Wow, how cool
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by joseph1832(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
DesChyko:
The scene of the runway was abuzz with fashion models traipsing the runway during the Aba Fashion Week, holding in Aba, Abia State.

Suddenly, everyone held their breath and all heads turned in the direction of the start of the runway carpet.

A young boy, clad in a red shirt, ragged jean shorts and bright orange flipflops had mounted the runway. People looked on in confusion at the uninvited child, poised to walk down the runway, just as the models had done.

Unfazed, Kingsley Joseph from Ebonyi State, began the walk, as daring as can be, and gave his best rendition just as he had seen the models before him do. The silence, soon turned to cheers, and a rousing applause, as the highly entertained crowd marvelled at his performance. His antics went viral.

Soon enough, he got the attention of Abia-born philanthropist, Chima Anyaso who gave him full scholarship to pursue his education. What's more? He was subsequently seen in choice locations, having classy meals, signing endorsement deals.

It appears a demonstration of strong will turned out to be good fortune for the lad.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/892497162267692?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=2JQ9oc
All for show.

How can an underage sign an ambassador contract? Doesn't he have parents or guardians or people who take care of him?
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Agugbadin: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice one,catch them young.
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by duduade: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2023
I hope he truly uses this opportunity to turn his life around

Unlike those dancing abi happy boys
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by JOemmy(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2023
Next year less previleged aba kids will also troop to this show for their own breakthrough.
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2023
joseph1832:
All for show.

How can an underage sign an ambassador contract? Doesn't he have parents or guardians or people who take care of him?
God bless you for those questions
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 12:47am On Dec 13, 2023
Expect more kids in tattered clothes across the nation, this time aided by avaricious parents, to begin gate-crashing fashion events to strut down the runway in like fashion. GWR can relate! grin
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by UnemployedGradu: 2:47am On Dec 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
The book of ecclesiastes chapter 9, vs11 says...I returned and saw under the sun, that the race isn't to the swift, neither battle to the strong, nor yet bread to the wise, neither riches to men of understanding, nor favour to men of skills...but time and chance happeneth to them all.

This applies to all in life....

In history, Tinubu accompanied his mum to eko idumota to buy clothing and mama spotted him and told his mum, omo yii ja fafa, kęę, jowo je ko maa gbe lodo mi...the same boy was later named oyebola tinubu by alhaja. I may not be a fan of tinubu but he's an example of that bible verse.

The former kogi governor called Ibrahim, who owns the popular ibro hotel in Abuja was uneducated. He was always following artisans to site in Abuja when the fct was relocated to Abuja and he met his own time and chance

Jonathan is another example. Shonekan only went to doddan barracks to solve an economic problem when he met his time and chance, likewise Pa Michael Otedola who owned a small make-shift printing shop at shomolu where femi his son used to help him out before those officers located him with the contract of printing of stationery and files for all federal offices nationwide. I'm sure there were big printing companies that time but they didn't go there. When IBB formed 2 party system, Pa Michael became unopposed as IBB picked him to run for lagos governorship, the rest was history.

Obasanjo said he never wanted to join the army but time and chance made him join. He said he just chose a date of birth when being enlisted, as he didn't know the date he was born.

Zik's time and change located him...we all knew how he found himself overseas where he studied. Many always make mistakes by saying dangote's nephew assisted him but it was time and chance that happened to him. Late Bishop idahosa was invited to a programme but he couldn't find a ticket by the time he got to the airport. He now approached the young dangote who was at the counter picking his boarding pass and begged him to sell his seat to him but dangote offered it for free and he prayed for dangote that nations would honour him and he'd be blessed beyond measures. The young dangote only realised this later in life as he once narrated the story himself and said his mind just gave him that seat that day and he believes the prayer worked for him, saying people should learn to be kind to others cos in there lie hidden blessings.

I can go on and on...this boy has just met his own time and chance in life. If it were about going for auditioning, I doubt he'd qualify or be able to raise the fee. He's not even from a rich home.

wise man
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:10am On Dec 13, 2023
Congratulations,boy !
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by gigabyte13: 4:36am On Dec 13, 2023
And somebody say their is no God
God l take God beg you
Little efforts, big gains
I pray for .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair / Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) / Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.