Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) (55299 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador / Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2021 / Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by cenaman(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Igbo amaka
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Eshieto: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is great.
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Bobloco: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
“Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

Spontaneous preparation
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Tpave(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
That's what God signed for him

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by gammarays(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
Igbos and blessings are 5 and 6

Watch out for copy cats 😂😂😂

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by LuckyKeys1: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
I'm so happy when I first saw the post on Facebook of him being signed by ADIDAS.

God has uplifted him and his family. So happy to see this
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Inner19(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
I have red shirt.
I have blue bum shorts.
I'm tall.

How can I become Adidas Ambassador bikonu?
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Justinlean02(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
I swear down, it's the time for Abians especially Aba, Alex Otti's administration will be talked about in ages like late Sam Mbakwe.. legends
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Congratulations to the boy, he beans don done be dat.

The only problem now is that others will start copying him...... People wey normal for Nigeria nor many.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by iamtardey: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
HighTechyy:
It's just grace
Aje! God Run am quick cheqque
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Princebest(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
I laugh when some people say they don't believe in GRACE.

Grace pushes you where you will be noticed and irresistibly helped.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Felabrity: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Social media helping lives since 1915
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Igbo Amaka

If na For north, Wetin concern Alamajiris with any fashion program.
Dem go even reject the scholarship, if only dem know Wetin e be..

Na babi Allah's be their full time job, anybody that tries to stop it is an enemy automatically, like Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
congratulations cool
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Slydan204: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
A typical case of be at d right place, at d right time, doing d right thing. Congrats 👏👏 boy

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Entanglement: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
DesChyko:
The scene of the runway was abuzz with fashion models traipsing the runway during the Aba Fashion Week, holding in Aba, Abia State.

Suddenly, everyone held their breath and all heads turned in the direction of the start of the runway carpet.

A young boy, clad in a red shirt, ragged jean shorts and bright orange flipflops had mounted the runway. People looked on in confusion at the uninvited child, poised to walk down the runway, just as the models had done.

Unfazed, Kingsley Joseph from Ebonyi State, began the walk, as daring as can be, and gave his best rendition just as he had seen the models before him do. The silence, soon turned to cheers, and a rousing applause, as the highly entertained crowd marvelled at his performance. His antics went viral.

Soon enough, he got the attention of Abia-born philanthropist, Chima Anyaso who gave him full scholarship to pursue his education. What's more? He was subsequently seen in choice locations, having classy meals, signing endorsement deals.

It appears a demonstration of strong will turned out to be good fortune for the lad.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/892497162267692?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=2JQ9oc
chaii while me go dey wake up around 6am just to go work make Madame dey shout from me untop tiny pay

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by UptownVibes(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
Grace!
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by airsaylongcome: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Another Olajumoke bread seller, issue is they mostly don't last as they were not prepared for the new job/role

They aren't looking to "last"...they want to escape crippling poverty. They may not be on the "stage" for long, but the fleeting moment being in the spotlight is all they need to get out of poverty real quick

8 Likes

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by jojothaiv(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
Oromoni619:
grin

That's how anything can change your story, just keep doing it real

Like if not for my diligent 1.40odds daily I do,I for don go were I no know

Just discipline your self and boom, you will keep winning big , sometimes Der r losses sha

Chat me up if you don't have the time mk we do business
Baba, I go hit you up.

And for the losses, that's part of life. We win some, we lose some but most importantly life goes on.
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by MSN1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
DesChyko:
The scene of the runway was abuzz with fashion models traipsing the runway during the Aba Fashion Week, holding in Aba, Abia State.

Suddenly, everyone held their breath and all heads turned in the direction of the start of the runway carpet.

A young boy, clad in a red shirt, ragged jean shorts and bright orange flipflops had mounted the runway. People looked on in confusion at the uninvited child, poised to walk down the runway, just as the models had done.

Unfazed, Kingsley Joseph from Ebonyi State, began the walk, as daring as can be, and gave his best rendition just as he had seen the models before him do. The silence, soon turned to cheers, and a rousing applause, as the highly entertained crowd marvelled at his performance. His antics went viral.

Soon enough, he got the attention of Abia-born philanthropist, Chima Anyaso who gave him full scholarship to pursue his education. What's more? He was subsequently seen in choice locations, having classy meals, signing endorsement deals.

It appears a demonstration of strong will turned out to be good fortune for the lad.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/892497162267692?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=2JQ9oc
When its TIME; ITS TIME!.
Fact low minds will keep struggling with till eternity.
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by airsaylongcome: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
campbelljosh:
Does he even know the content of what he was signing? angry

He doesn't need to know. It was a photo shoot. A minor cannot sign a legally binding contract. It will be void a -initio

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Opans: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Who go endorse me now.... ?
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Benwallt(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Make unknown gunmen, ESN and IPOB let the boy grow to fulfill his dreams o. Na beg I beg

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by eepeepook: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Where is Mr Spell today? Where is Olajumoke Orisaguna? Going viral is transient. Good luck to him for the time being.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Samogloby: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Because of that young boy,let me rush and get Adidas footwear for my holiday!
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Kossyso: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ube ya erugo! 👏👏
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
this is nice. even the Kenyan lady who was a maid to a Lebanese family, was highly rewarded upon her return to Kenya with an endorsement
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by Chimezie198(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Time and opportunity happened to him. Congratulations!
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nice
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by izubext007: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Share for GODS GRACE like for DESTINY
Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by ImoleNaija: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bobloco:
“Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

Spontaneous preparation

Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) by erai30(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
When God pick your call it will be like dreams to they that think you amount to nothing. Miracle nor dey tire Jesus Christ cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair / Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) / Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.