Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts (602 Views)

Africa Vs Real Enemy And Imaginary Enemy / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / *Objects Of Fiction, Imaginary Things Atheists Believe In* Since They Reject God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 1:17am On Dec 15, 2023
LordReed:

Some more of the naked dancing. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Satan's prophet cannot counter! grin Hehehehehehe grin
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 1:18am On Dec 15, 2023
LordReed:

Sometimes you just let a madman dance naked in the market square just to show the difference between sane and insane. LMFAO!

Empty story! Satan's prophet cannot counter! Hehehehehehe grin
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by LordReed(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Empty story! Satan's prophet cannot counter! Hehehehehehe grin
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan's prophet cannot counter! grin Hehehehehehe grin

Why counter the dancing of a madman? Allowing him have some fun naked in the market square. Bwahahahahahah!
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Fourthpredator: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Godspeed001:
💥I always tell people that even if the Concept of a “God” is false and imaginary, I am glad to have believed Because it Transformed me into a more better and dignified person.

I always say that whether the Bible was written by man or not, I am glad to have followed because it has taught me wisdom, Decency, self discipline and most importantly, Love. ❤️

đź’ĄWhoever wrote the Bible, whether man or not, the person is a good leader worth of following.
The entire Bible is filled with wisdom and discipline.

This is why When a pastor misbehaves, people begin to shout. A normal person can misbehave and nobody will talk, but when a Christian leader does, it begins to trend.
Do you know why? Because the entire world looks up on Christianity and the Bible for positivity.

đź’ĄThey may be ignorant, but deep down they know that the Bible is filled with good standards.

I have never seen people who don’t believe in God live a decent life. Whenever you see Athiests, Check their lifestyles, there is nothing to learn about them.
They live carelessly.
This is why they are busy fighting the only force that that puts people in check. They wanna live their lives carelessly without feeling guilt.
This is why they are always pained and angry!

💥I will say this again, whether the concept of “God” and the “Bible” is false, I am glad I followed and believed because it made me into a better person.

It is better to believe and die and then find out there is no God, than to not believe and die and then find out there is God.

💥You don’t have anything to lose for believing, but you have your entire eternity at risk for not believing!

If I keep 2 boxes in front of you, with “LIFE” written on the first one and “DEATH” written on the second one, and I tell you that whichever one you choose becomes your reality, as a sensible person that you are, which one will you choose?

Would you rather choose the one with risk or the one without risk?

💥This is not scripture, this is common sense. At least even if you choose to be ignorant, try and have common sense and think like you have a brain. ❤️
Copied!!!!
What if allah or zeus or odin is the true God then both christian and atheist will go to hell. There are over 4,000 gods worshipped by humanity and each believer says that their god is the true God.
So convince me with testable evidence why when I die, your god is going to be the true God and not the 4,000 others.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Godspeed001: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2023
Fourthpredator:

What if allah or zeus or odin is the true God then both christian and atheist will go to hell. There are over 4,000 gods worshipped by humanity and each believer says that their god is the true God.
So convince me with testable evidence why when I die, your god is going to be the true God and not the 4,000 others.
Every other god are false gods, in the beginning God made the kingdom of heaven, before man, where he ruled as king, after he made man, the fall of man which was caused by Satan, the rebellion of the devil, God casted those angels down to earth, and some of the strongest among them assumed positions as deities, gods, principalities, etc. while the remaining ones worked under them, the idea is to decieve human beings, to lead them astray from the one true God and confuse them with numerous religion.
Even before Jesus, man served numerous gods , dieties and idols, one of the reasons God destroyed the earth. Then Jesus came, and he did not just come with words alone but with power, the has never been any other false god, idol, or diety that has sucased the type of power Jesus came with, by the healing, deliverance, setting free, rasing of the dead etc, even till today is there any religion, power or supposed god that has shown or even measured up to God's graciousness for man, it can never because the lesser power must bow, even so, their main goal is to lead humanity to hell since they are pained by man coming to take they place, it's not like they want the freedom of man in the first place.
If Jesus came only with words, he knew we would now have believed him, considering how stubborn humans are, so he came with power, power that has never be displayed in history and can never be displayed except by the power of God, and that why there is no other belief that the devil is fighting so fiercely than Christianity, no other belief faces as must persecution, hatred, suffering than Christians, because God has come true Christianity, to save humanity from the grip of the devil, but if only they believe, the devil doesn't bother wasting him time with others as he knows they already belong to him.
GOD IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, every other thing is false
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Fourthpredator: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2023
Godspeed001:

Every other god are false gods, in the beginning God made the kingdom of heaven, before man, where he ruled as king, after he made man, the fall of man which was caused by Satan, the rebellion of the devil, God casted those angels down to earth, and some of the strongest among them assumed positions as deities, gods, principalities, etc. while the remaining ones worked under them, the idea is to decieve human beings, to lead them astray from the one true God and confuse them with numerous religion.
Even before Jesus, man served numerous gods , dieties and idols, one of the reasons God destroyed the earth. Then Jesus came, and he did not just come with words alone but with power, the has never been any other false god, idol, or diety that has sucased the type of power Jesus came with, by the healing, deliverance, setting free, rasing of the dead etc, even till today is there any religion, power or supposed god that has shown or even measured up to God's graciousness for man, it can never because the lesser power must bow, even so, their main goal is to lead humanity to hell since they are pained by man coming to take they place, it's not like they want the freedom of man in the first place.
If Jesus came only with words, he knew we would now have believed him, considering how stubborn humans are, so he came with power, power that has never be displayed in history and can never be displayed except by the power of God, and that why there is no other belief that the devil is fighting so fiercely than Christianity, no other belief faces as must persecution, hatred, suffering than Christians, because God has come true Christianity, to save humanity from the grip of the devil, but if only they believe, the devil doesn't bother wasting him time with others as he knows they already belong to him.
I said convince me with TESTABLE EVIDENCE not a bunch of stories. I can test for the presence of sugar in a substance with my equipment,anyone who performs the same experiment no matter if they are male or female, or if they are white,black,latino,asians etc. It has TESTABLE EVIDENCE.
I am going to write my own story and anything you use to prove me wrong can be used to prove your bible wrong
I am the ruler of this world, after creating the universe 13.8 billion years ago and creating the laws of physics so that they can be conducive to carbon based organism to live and thrive, I got bored and incarnated my self into the body I now inhabit and every 400 years I incarnate into a new body. That is it

2 Likes

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Godspeed001: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fourthpredator:

I said convince me with TESTABLE EVIDENCE not a bunch of stories. I can test for the presence of sugar in a substance with my equipment,anyone who performs the same experiment no matter if they are male or female, or if they are white,black,latino,asians etc. It has TESTABLE EVIDENCE.
I am going to write my own story and anything you use to prove me wrong can be used to prove your bible wrong
I am the ruler of this world, after creating the universe 13.8 billion years ago and creating the laws of physics so that they can be conducive to carbon based organism to live and thrive, I got bored and incarnated my self into the body I now inhabit and every 400 years I incarnate into a new body. That is it
Clearly you have no interest in changing, you just want argument, you talking about Testable Evidence which I gave when I told you to compare the power of God in Christianity as compared to others. Maybe you are waiting for God to come down himself and tell you he is God, keep wasting your time.
It's not by force to believe in God, despite having the power, God gave everyone free will, but remember, we will all give account of what we did with our choices.
I hope God gives you the conviction you need.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by KnownUnknown: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fourthpredator:

I can confirm everything you have written by faith.
I also received a revelation on the road to Kaduna. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
LordReed:

Why counter the dancing of a madman? Allowing him have some fun naked in the market square. Bwahahahahahah!

Empty story. Satan's prophet cannot counter! grin Hehehehehehe grin
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fourthpredator:

Is there ever any confusion about who is your landlord?

It is very clear beyond dispute that God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the Only God for no Allah or Zeus or Odin prophecied the future. The future we are in.
e.g. scarcity of husbands, growth in evil and hatred, hardness of buying and selling, the division of Israel into 2 states and it's return to its single state including it's return to the lands God gave them..

No other deity has given any prophecy which people have said this happened as prophecied by so so so deity.

So there is no confusion only wishfull delusions from people who already know that they are God's enemies, so there is no way that they would ever enter into God's good books.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Empty story. Satan's prophet cannot counter! grin Hehehehehehe grin

Dance on! Bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Fallacy!
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Are you sure this post was in answer to my question?
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by orisa37: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2023
BY THE POINTS ADDUCED, THE CONCEPT IS A FACTUAL IMAGINATION AND IT IS PROVABLE AND REAL.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by orisa37: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2023
SEEING IS BELIEVING, THE FAITH, CHRIST.

BELIEVING IS SEEING, THE HOPE, CHRIST.

MERRY CHRISTMAS NIGERIA.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
Godspeed001:

I get you bro, there are people with good moral standard who may not believe in God, however most of the time, those morals are gotten from the Bible, when people see people who are good or have good morals, they automatically say or think "this boy/girl must be a Christian" there's something in us that just associate goodness, uprightness, and other morals with Christianity, that why when Christians misbehave, people shake their heads.
This brings to mind how we got the name CHRISTIANS, when people of old who didn't believe in Jesus saw people living like him, they automatically called them CHRISTIANS, because even though they choose not to follow him, they couldn't deny that there was no fault found in him, he was really the son of God.
It's the same thing now, even people who don't believe in Jesus actually do but subconsciously. There are good people, but your goodness won't be complete without God. smiley
There are people with good morals who arent christians. Muslims, Hinduists, Buddhists, atheists etc. Every culture attributes good morals to the prevailing religion. U as a Christian, attribute good morals to Christianity. If u r in India, you'd say Hinduists are known for good morals
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Godspeed001:

Lol, what moral frame works
Have you even researched about morality? Or u just wanna echo what your pastor/patents etc told you?
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Godspeed001:

Lol, what moral frame works
Hammurabi Codes. I mentioned it earlier
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2023
Fourthpredator:

Waste of time
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Godspeed001:

And u ended up not saying anything
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Fourthpredator:

Its useless trying to make a theist use logic
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Godspeed001:

Clearly you have no interest in changing, you just want argument, you talking about Testable Evidence which I gave when I told you to compare the power of God in Christianity as compared to others. Maybe you are waiting for God to come down himself and tell you he is God, keep wasting your time.
It's not by force to believe in God, despite having the power, God gave everyone free will, but remember, we will all give account of what we did with our choices.
I hope God gives you the conviction you need.
What power does christianity or Yahweh have?
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Is there ever any confusion about who is your landlord?

It is very clear beyond dispute that God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the Only God for no Allah or Zeus or Odin prophecied the future. The future we are in.
e.g. scarcity of husbands, growth in evil and hatred, hardness of buying and selling, the division of Israel into 2 states and it's return to its single state including it's return to the lands God gave them..

No other deity has given any prophecy which people have said this happened as prophecied by so so so deity.

So there is no confusion only wishfull delusions from people who already know that they are God's enemies, so there is no way that they would ever enter into God's good books.

I thought I debunked this fuckery in a previous thread?
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

I thought I debunked this fuckery in a previous thread?

No you did not. You just droned on and on arguing away from point.
Re: The Concept Of God Is False And Imaginary??? - Facts by jaephoenix(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No you did not. You just droned on and on arguing away from point.
What did my points state? Recap them lemme see if you understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You A Real Christian? / Lister To Pastors On Cfaithradio.com / Christians, Please Pray For Us Sinners, Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.