Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help (27219 Views)

Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) / Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by specialmati(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed so government can't even treat their legal criminals
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by BeanmanX(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

She suppose resign this time, so government can't treat who dey on duty?
Some times I can't blame dem for extortion, this ppl pay fr their uniforms, socks, boot & accessories
Bt no justify dem being mean & killing citizens
Right
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Makinaki: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2023
Bad man don finally carry this woman go where she nor know.
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by sizer07: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
The Nigeria Police officer Mrs utabor Helen who is serving under Edo Unit has cried out for help from good Nigerians to come to her aide, as she is in need of N1.5Million to treat her leg which was broken during an accident.
Mrs Helen was said to be on duty as a Traffic officer on the ill-fated duty when a road commuter who drove against traffic ran into her and got her seriously injured. CCTV footage as since being provided to review the incident to trace culprit driver. She has
since being taken to 3 different hospital to no avail due lack of funds requested by the Facility to go ahead for Treatment & medications

Mrs Helen utabor is the Same police woman in the viral video seeking for help when arrested driver held her hostage in the widely spreaded video on the internet shouting [i]"HELP ME ! HELP ME!! HE DEY CARRY ME DEY GO WHERE I NO KNOW HELP ME![/i] which as been widely used by commedians, skit content creators & musicians, example is the Music of Asake.

Now she need the real HELP! We can help publicize this again now!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0wzb_HoA19/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

May God heal you ma. God don finally pick this poor and dedicated woman police officer call. Make una watch out b4 this year runs out, all those musicians, skits and contents creators weh use her voice will shower her with divine gifts in cash and kind. She go smile. This I have seen. Her prayers and suffering under the sun to serve her father land will come to an end. She don hammer. Nigerians are good loving people with compassionate and empathy. They will come through for her. This I have seen. EPP ME EPP ME. E de carry me de go where I no no😂😅

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Kukutente23: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
The Nigeria Police officer Mrs utabor Helen who is serving under Edo Unit has cried out for help from good Nigerians to come to her aide, as she is in need of N1.5Million to treat her leg which was broken during an accident.
Mrs Helen was said to be on duty as a Traffic officer on the ill-fated duty when a road commuter who drove against traffic ran into her and got her seriously injured. CCTV footage as since being provided to review the incident to trace culprit driver. She has
since being taken to 3 different hospital to no avail due lack of funds requested by the Facility to go ahead for Treatment & medications

Mrs Helen utabor is the Same police woman in the viral video seeking for help when arrested driver held her hostage in the widely spreaded video on the internet shouting [i]"HELP ME ! HELP ME!! HE DEY CARRY ME DEY GO WHERE I NO KNOW HELP ME![/i] which as been widely used by commedians, skit content creators & musicians, example is the Music of Asake.

Should the police not foot the bill of injury that occurred while on duty?
Yet bualaba had money to pack dogs and prostitutes to Dubai?
Na wa for Nigeria o
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Burgermotors: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2023
How many people have she help in duty, where is all the money she have been collecting at checking point, where is the government she is working for, just 1.5 Nigeria police can not pay for a police officer nawoo

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Justiceleague1: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2023
I pray help comes her way
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by illicit(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by bigfoot79(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Jmedi:
Why are people so heartless in this country.
You can imagine someone's mother

with your heartfulness, how much you go send to her
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by gracealonev: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Mrs Helen was said to be on duty as a Traffic officer on the ill-fated duty when a road commuter who drove against traffic ran into her and got her seriously injured. CCTV footage as since being provided to review the incident to trace culprit driver. She has since being taken to 3 different hospital to no avail due lack of funds requested by the Facility to go ahead for Treatment & medications .

But..... Your English is bad.
Haba!
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by mcdokwe(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2023
Naija my country! Is a Police officer injured along the line of duty supposed to be seeking external help to treat herself?

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by secpowell: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2023
How come she can't go to a police hospital and be treated.
Myself, I have helped a lot of Police. I can't recount how much these police people had extorted me.
Next time , she shouldn't use her leg to block a moving car.
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by motionarena: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2023
So the useless police force cannot raise money to take care of their own

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by ImoleNaija: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2023
sizer07:

May God heal you ma. God don finally pick this poor and dedicated woman police officer call. Make una watch out b4 this year runs out, all those musicians, skits and contents creators weh use her voice will shower her with divine gifts in cash and kind. She go smile. This I have seen. Her prayers and suffering under the sun to serve her father land will come to an end. She don hammer. Nigerians are good loving people with compassionate and empathy. They will come through for her. This I have seen. EPP ME EPP ME. E de carry me de go where I no no😂😅

I really hope so. I would be glad for her o. grin

1 Like

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Sunnyski: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2023
Simdyofficial:
Choi. Help police lol. Wish her quick recovery though

You wicked no be small grin grin

Remember police is your friend
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Sunnyski: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2023
secpowell:
How come she can't go to a police hospital and be treated.
Myself, I have helped a lot of Police. I can't recount how much these police people had extorted me.
Next time , she shouldn't use her leg to block a moving car.

Stop helping police!
Those people are the devil we see.
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Levels1(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

This Life teaches indeed but not everyone is ready to listened and learned.

Do you know that she was once carried away by someone whom she tried arresting in the past by jumping into is Car just to arrest and impound same car or get bribe , but fortunately for her, she succeed.

If she has trade with care after the ugly situation that she finds herself then certainly this won't happen again but rather she was only thinking of how much she could made from the said motorist and for the fact that she's a well know wicked officer who never listening to plead unless been settled hence I think the motorist decided to speed off with the intention of scaring her to leave the road but on the other, she was so full of herself thinking that he will dare not hit her hence the outcome.

If you have ever witness the wickedness of a women police officer on our roads, certainly no one will talk odd of my quote
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by omoredia: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2023
Asake pls help
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Tallesty1(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2023
Jmedi:
Why are people so heartless in this country.
You can imagine someone's mother
The driver would be dead by now if he had stayed. The only time a driver should stay when he hits someone is if it is in a lonely place, late in the night or in a sane environment otherwise run.

I know this sounds inhumane but many of us are animals, I was travelling with DSS one day and when we got to a village in Kogi state, we saw how passengers are being hit with sticks as they scamper for safety. Some are being hit with sticks while they try to crwal out through the windows, the driver was already unconscious with knife cuts on head, back, shoulder etc. Many would be dead if not for the DSS guys.

What happened? The driver knocked down someone.

That was just one incident.

In the same Kogi state, a driver was killed and his car set ablaze because he knocked down a kid. Guess what? The kid didn't die.

It is worse in the north. It happens everywhere.

So if you knock someone down, run first.

Then go to a police station report yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Allisgud: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2023
Make skitmaker pay her ,her royalties
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by tamdun: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2023
I remember her viral video where she was shouting for help,she entered the man's car and d man drove away....
She don go find another wahala for herself
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by rapheal5(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2023
Police don show me shege for this life, but I still want to help this woman irrespective of her profession...A doctor once said a broken bone pain pass childbirth....

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by ncoolsome(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2023
There's something fishy about this lady cop 1st you were almost kidnapped now you were hit by a hit and run driver...I keep wondering why shld a human being see a car on high speed and still have the guts to jump in front of it
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by NewDea4: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2023
adecz:

➡️▶️⏩Maybe the real story is that, a vehicle
was driving against traffic and as police
concerned, she saw this as an opportunity to
stop the vehicle to quickly task the driver
for money...

And as is customary for police, Road safety
and other government traffic🚥 agents,
she go take her body block road and as
people eyes red now, the guy simply ran
into her ❗️❗️❗️

Na this same attitude she take enter
another person car, wey dem wan carry
her go where she nor know❗️❗️😕😕

However, since she don become social media
celebrity, I hope the public rise up to
assist her in this predicament. I'm sure
she will soon smile.

Make we help her before this leg
carry her enter where she nor know⚰️⚰️⚰️😁

Longathroat has landed her inside problem
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by superCleanworks(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
Wetin this woman do Nigeria grin

If no be unruly driver dey carry her go where she no know, e go be hit and run wey wan condemn her legs.

she carry the work for head.
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Angrigowt: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2023
God punish her papa. Idiot. If she were to be a good police woman.no mofocka would hit her. I have up to 8policemen who are normal. The rest are over zealous and I always pray to hit them.

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Spiff20(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2023
Eyaa this woman don suffer for Nigerians hand. You people should help her na. Comedians that have been using her soundtrack, help her. It's just 1.5 million. Bigger than the giveaway you people do for fans.
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Maize247(f): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2023
She must be one of the corrupt overzealous officers.. This very issue is an arrangee by the guy sitting with her to help her raise money through public and social media. Help will definitely come but there was no broken bone anywhere but the time to collect from the public and people that used her to trend in music...

1 Like

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by tabaralph: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Ayam not understanding this shit, was she hit by the driver before she jumped in to the car and started screaming help me….
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Sijo01(f): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2023
A serving police personnel injured in the line of duty is soliciting for help from the public to treat herself! smh......................Shame on the Police management.

By the way, are Police personnel not enrolled on the NSITF scheme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Detained For 7 Months In Lagos Hospital Over N90,000 Unpaid Bill / Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) / Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.