Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help (27220 Views)

Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) / Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Sijo01(f): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2023
tabaralph:

Ayam not understanding this shit, was she hit by the driver before she jumped in to the car and started screaming help me….

Read gently again. You'll understand.
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by tiswell(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2023
adecz:

➡️▶️⏩Maybe the real story is that, a vehicle
was driving against traffic and as police
concerned, she saw this as an opportunity to
stop the vehicle to quickly task the driver
for money...

And as is customary for police, Road safety
and other government traffic🚥 agents,
she go take her body block road and as
people eyes red now, the guy simply ran
into her ❗️❗️❗️

Na this same attitude she take enter
another person car, wey dem wan carry
her go where she nor know❗️❗️😕😕

However, since she don become social media
celebrity, I hope the public rise up to
assist her in this predicament. I'm sure
she will soon smile.

Make we help her before this leg
carry her enter where she nor know⚰️⚰️⚰️😁
Traffic🚦oofficer nor get levels for naija police
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Blackdisciple(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2023
since being taken to 3 different hospital to no avail due lack of funds requested by the Facility to go ahead for Treatment & medications .

Imagine NPF I'm not surprise since officers pay for their uniforms, socks, boots, everything, this shouldn't be happening they were supposed to have NPF Hospital for officers...
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by fineboynl(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2023
Is that not “i go save” with her?
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by beardedboy(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

She suppose resign this time, so government can't treat who dey on duty?
Some times I can't blame dem for extortion, this ppl pay fr their uniforms, socks, boot & accessories
Bt no justify dem being mean & killing citizens

Separate incident, this is recent trouble for her

Pele o, professor, am I a journalist to carefully edit write up? I copied & pasted to, u dey there dey Arrest VOCABULARY , make ur problems in life dey GAIN WEIGHT!
I don speak queens English tire, na the pounds sterling I face now
No, every man is responsible for his action. She should go and join her mates in the market and sell garri Ifo she isn't satisfied with her job.

Poor renumeration is never an excuse for causing pain and suffering to others.

Moreover, there are thousands of her mates teaching in public and private schools with equal or lower pay. So, what's the fuss!
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Ezmans: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
The Nigeria Police officer Mrs utabor Helen who is serving under Edo Unit has cried out for help from good Nigerians to come to her aide, as she is in need of N1.5Million to treat her leg which was broken during an accident.
Mrs Helen was said to be on duty as a Traffic officer on the ill-fated duty when a road commuter who drove against traffic ran into her and got her seriously injured. CCTV footage as since being provided to review the incident to trace culprit driver. She has
since being taken to 3 different hospital to no avail due lack of funds requested by the Facility to go ahead for Treatment & medications

Mrs Helen utabor is the Same police woman in the viral video seeking for help when arrested driver held her hostage in the widely spreaded video on the internet shouting [i]"HELP ME ! HELP ME!! HE DEY CARRY ME DEY GO WHERE I NO KNOW HELP ME![/i] which as been widely used by commedians, skit content creators & musicians, example is the Music of Asake.

Now she need the real HELP! We can help publicize this again now!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0wzb_HoA19/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
the dpo she is giving returns every day can't help her?
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Exceed15: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2023
So Nigeria police who risked your life for cannot take Care of you. Shame!!!!
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
The Nigeria Police officer Mrs utabor Helen who is serving under Edo Unit has cried out for help from good Nigerians to come to her aide, as she is in need of N1.5Million to treat her leg which was broken during an accident.
Mrs Helen was said to be on duty as a Traffic officer on the ill-fated duty when a road commuter who drove against traffic ran into her and got her seriously injured. CCTV footage as since being provided to review the incident to trace culprit driver. She has
since being taken to 3 different hospital to no avail due lack of funds requested by the Facility to go ahead for Treatment & medications

Mrs Helen utabor is the Same police woman in the viral video seeking for help when arrested driver held her hostage in the widely spreaded video on the internet shouting [i]"HELP ME ! HELP ME!! HE DEY CARRY ME DEY GO WHERE I NO KNOW HELP ME![/i] which as been widely used by commedians, skit content creators & musicians, example is the Music of Asake.

Now she need the real HELP! We can help publicize this again now!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0wzb_HoA19/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
where is that driver who carried her go where she nor know should come and pay for her bills.
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Niok: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2023
If Nigeria was a sane place she would have made millions from her voice been used in radios, music videos and so on through patents rights
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Toosure70: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2023
Where is the insurance now. Mad nation
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by delzbaba(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2023
This one carry the work for head forgetting say police na useless organization? She to do, no be him mate Dem dey dash car and money as a good traffic warden?
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by virginchaser(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

She suppose resign this time, so government can't treat who dey on duty?
Some times I can't blame dem for extortion, this ppl pay fr their uniforms, socks, boot & accessories
Bt no justify dem being mean & killing citizens

Separate incident, this is recent trouble for her

Pele o, professor, am I a journalist to carefully edit write up? I copied & pasted to, u dey there dey Arrest VOCABULARY , make ur problems in life dey GAIN WEIGHT!
Even if i typed it, I am an engineer by profession & my pocket speak queens English, na the pounds sterling I face now

Who asked you type of currency you are earning and details you just shared?
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by dangotesmummy: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jmedi:
Why are people so heartless in this country.
You can imagine someone's mother
honestly.from the nurses to the system and politicians.i hope we change our attitude to each other so we can have a better society.
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Karemarealty288(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
"HELP ME ! HELP ME!! HE DEY CARRY ME DEY GO WHERE I NO KNOW HELP ME!

She should go and trademark ™ this☝️so that people using it will pay.
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Slurity(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Despite the wickedness police Officer do to citizen collecting bribes and implicating innocents, this woman still have gut to ask for help from same citizens. Can we have her account number for the sake of her family that depends to her?
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by ugbarreta(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
IT HAPPENED WHILE SHE WAS ON ACTIVE DUTY, NIGERIAN POLICE SHOULD BE THE ONE TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TREATING HER.
Re: Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help by Adewale1603(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
This woman is a celebrity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Detained For 7 Months In Lagos Hospital Over N90,000 Unpaid Bill / Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) / Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.