Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) (15504 Views)

Ogunmola, Faqua, Akin Lewis, Kuti, Stars In ÀRÌNFESÈSÍ: Movie Hits Cinema May 12 / Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by We4all: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2023
The woman clad in a bikini should opted for a one piece swim suit. The writer did her dirty.
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Mindlog: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2023
benuejosh:
even you want me to notice you on this forum. I have noticed you and seen how senseless your quote it. Do have a cold weather day.

Get noticed by benuejosh? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I get well paid to be "noticed" by those struggling with mental health related issues. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is winter here, I am not expecting warm weather. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by duduade: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2023
Loool as the OP don talk the whole story outline wetin people wey wan go cinema to watch wan go watch again
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2023
benuejosh:
Obidients and haters of Nigeria the Nzobu Nzobu clan will neveer listen.

It's you that will never listen...

As you said they will never listen why keep Bleating?
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2023
Nigerians and their mediocre acting. From the soundtrack storyline alone, we can all guess how the film will end. Even in Hollywood, sometimes, the bad guys get away with it. See Swordfish, The Usual Suspects et al but in UAR, they will use “yellow” actresses with big brezz and no professional training to fill the screen and then have the audacity to label it a “blockbuster”.
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2023
Nigerian movie grin
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Trophy12: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2023
dailybuzzng:
Blockbuster: Movie Centered On Fake News "When Wolves Cry" To Hit Cinema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozwC4O1dF9s?si=Gu0wpTKxzP0d-MVs

A home movie with the title, "When Wolves Cry" which centres on the dangers of fake news is about to hit the cinema as producers are at the tail end of the post production process.

Produced and Directed by Emmanuel Eyaba, an Abuja based filmmaker and Media consultant, the movie talks about a certain actor who rose to fame on the crest of fake news as a blogger friend of his published how the actor was a gay, in order just to have him trend despite not being a gay.

This got him a mouth-watering contract in South Africa, a contract that was short lived when the bubble bust.

A diplomatic row erupted between Nigeria and Cameroon, as the actor was accused to have raped a camerounian.

He was however eventually arrested, tried and jailed for his series of controversial activities that almost set the country on fire.

In the cast list are, Syndy Emade, Francis Duru, MC Mbakara, Sydney Diala, Steve Eboh, Pauline Idemudia, Alex Nwankwo, Dwayne Eyaba, Tracy Gwazoo, Happy Jullian, Agility Onourah and more.

Fake news usually circulated through the social media has caused individuals and businesses serious character and brand damage.

There has equally been cases where people took their lives as a result of frustrations arising from fake news.

Regulating social media has been one of the difficult policies across the world and Nigeria inclusive.

When it was first mulled by National Assembly, it was seen as an effort to gag citizens from their right to information and free speech.
that person on bikini na man abi woman? 🤔
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by NOwazobia: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2023
Not even a gun point to my head will make me watch Nigerians. undecided

It irritates me when I hear their sound from neighbors room. lipsrsealed
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Another underrated dogshit movies

Overrated, you wanted to ✍️. grin
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2023
At this age they are still looking for location to shoot movies.
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by XAUBulls: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2023
dailybuzzng:
Blockbuster: Movie Centered On Fake News "When Wolves Cry" To Hit Cinema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozwC4O1dF9s?si=Gu0wpTKxzP0d-MVs

A home movie with the title, "When Wolves Cry" which centres on the dangers of fake news is about to hit the cinema as producers are at the tail end of the post production process.

Produced and Directed by Emmanuel Eyaba, an Abuja based filmmaker and Media consultant, the movie talks about a certain actor who rose to fame on the crest of fake news as a blogger friend of his published how the actor was a gay, in order just to have him trend despite not being a gay.

This got him a mouth-watering contract in South Africa, a contract that was short lived when the bubble bust.

A diplomatic row erupted between Nigeria and Cameroon, as the actor was accused to have raped a camerounian.

He was however eventually arrested, tried and jailed for his series of controversial activities that almost set the country on fire.

In the cast list are, Syndy Emade, Francis Duru, MC Mbakara, Sydney Diala, Steve Eboh, Pauline Idemudia, Alex Nwankwo, Dwayne Eyaba, Tracy Gwazoo, Happy Jullian, Agility Onourah and more.

Fake news usually circulated through the social media has caused individuals and businesses serious character and brand damage.

There has equally been cases where people took their lives as a result of frustrations arising from fake news.

Regulating social media has been one of the difficult policies across the world and Nigeria inclusive.

When it was first mulled by National Assembly, it was seen as an effort to gag citizens from their right to information and free speech.
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by ShangTsung000: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2023
Why that girl on white finger no dey for trigger. Which kind pry 4 drama be this?
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by user32(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2023
Scarrr:
Who else hate Low budget movies ... especially American movies?
esp horror film.......thou most horror movies are low bugdet
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by powersalesGUY(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2023
Duru with his Fedora, very mean man
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Britishpea: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

m

I’m not sure you finished schooling. Underrated and dogshit in the same sentence? You are incoherent boy!
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2023
Instead make them name ham "when HAMAS cry"
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by ahnie: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Franchise Duru is ageless...I m pretty sure Dude shares same bloodline with singer Pharrell Williams.
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Damian911: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Scarrr:
You're not alone comrade
Any movie with budget below $10m,I'm out!

1 Like

Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Headgirl: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Time to go and download it
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Godmademan(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

overrated
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Gamesmart: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
LeonSaab, movie for you.

Gullible people that believe whatever they read.
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by blingxx(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Scarrr:

Low budget American movies are massive budgets in Nigeria, forget those kunle afolayan movies, can Nigerians single handedly pure $50M to make a movie? Abi you think Hollywood na small business empire
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Scarrr: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
blingxx:

Low budget American movies are massive budgets in Nigeria, forget those kunle afolayan movies, can Nigerians single handedly pure $50M to make a movie? Abi you think Hollywood na small business empire
calm down...I'm not comparing Hollywood with Nollywood.
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Papayaayasager:
This girl on bikini who has her contact?
I do her name is delali adeorike... We met at a movie shoot around 2020 sha we became friends since then
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Badguy77:

I do her name is delali adeorike... We met at a movie shoot around 2020 sha we became friends since then

Kindly Email me her contact, thanks.
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Kindly Email me her contact, thanks.
How much
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Badguy77:

How much

Email first
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Looks good
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by colbycell: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2023
The moment I saw that Idïot Francis Duru I decided the movie is not for me. Tueh!
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by LeonSaab: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2023
Gamesmart:
LeonSaab, movie for you.

Gullible people that believe whatever they read.
at least I read.....do you? You just go off beer parlour gist and think you have information...
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by Gamesmart: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
LeonSaab:
at least I read.....do you? You just go off beer parlour gist and think you have information...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moooron, unlike you, I read from reliable sources.

That is 100% proven!

Na your foolish self dey rely on beer parlour sources for your "information" that tells us "Indians are one of the biggest tribes in Nigeria".

Total fooool! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) by LeonSaab: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moooron, unlike you, I read from reliable sources.

That is 100% proven!

Na your foolish self dey rely on beer parlour sources for your "information" that tells us "Indians are one of the biggest tribes in Nigeria".

Total fooool! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
100%.....lol.....someone that does not know the full meaning of non resident.....I'm still here for you though.....just admit you're a f@ol and your education can begin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / BBNaija: I Will Never Appeal For Votes - Tobi / Godfather Of Harlem TV Series Download Season-01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.