Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why Does Thoughts Travel So Vast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Thoughts Travel So Vast (139 Views)

Why Does "Works" Work Without Prayers, But Prayers Dont Work Without "Works"? / Why Does Yahweh Need Angels? / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Thoughts Travel So Vast by HugeElephant(f): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2023
Twice, I have been at the edge of death or let's call it near death experience. On both times, I had thought about my mother and my father and how they don't even know where I am.
And I wonder how the end would just happen like that to me and how fair it wasn't.

So few days ago, I was reading about other people's experiences and I begin to wonder, why do people think about their parents at the point of death or near death experience?

From my both near death experiences, I learnt human mind construct a judgment on questions about how unfair life is.
Obviously no part in life is fair and that explains why we want more and always desire things to get better.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Thoughts Travel So Vast by CandyOps(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2023
You need to ask a 3-level deep question to get to the root of this connection.

Level 1: why do I always think of my parents in such situations?

Level 2: Question your answer to the 1st question and made you feel that way

Level 3: Question your answer to the 2nd level question and why you feel that way also

By now you should get deeper into to root cause and think how to avoid it or turn it around.

Works for all emotional related problems also
Re: Why Does Thoughts Travel So Vast by Maynman: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
HugeElephant:

So few days ago, I was reading about other people's experiences and I begin to wonder, why do people think about their parents at the point of death or near death experience?
That's because their mother is still alive and important to them. If their mother were deceased, their child or wife or siblings would be at the forefront of their thoughts. For some individuals, their investments, business, money, or relationships might occupy their minds—essentially anything that holds significant importance to them.

Matthew 6:21. Jesus said, "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Re: Why Does Thoughts Travel So Vast by HugeElephant(f): 3:24pm On Mar 21
Nlfpmod front page please

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking Divine Mornings: Mobile Effective On The Go Morning Prayers! / Revealed! Most Accurate Prophet Of The Year 2023 / Indian Prime Minister Modi Celebrates Christmas With Christian Community -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.