Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri (235 Views)

Police Raid Warehouses, Confiscate 514 Cartons Of Fake Drugs In Kano / Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death / Onitsha Business Man Arraigned In Court For Importing Fake Olive Oil, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri by Benwallt(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2023
Thank you for your feedback. Actually, you can pass on your message without insults. Since Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu claimed Igbos met much of Lagos as a swamp and developed it into what it is, have you seen me use insulting words in my responses? To the best of my ability, I have always been polite.

So why not return the courtesy? Don’t you think it shows low emotional intelligence if you have to insult to pass on your points?

There is no pharmaceutical firm named glaco. If I hazard a guess, I would wager that you are referring to GlaxoSmithKline. I don’t know if you read their report. I did. GlaxoSmithKline is changing its business model because Nigeria’s markets are flooded with fake and substandard medicines imported into Nigeria by unpatriotic Nigerians.

For example, their most sold medication is Panadol. Some Nigerians import chalk made into tablet form, and market it as Panadol. Others import deliberately reduced paracetamol. Others even manufacture fake lifesaving medicines, like Ventolin inhalers, knowing full well that the people who consume them will perish. Where else on Earth will you find such wickedness? Wickedness not to foreigners, but to your own people.

This is suffocating genuine manufacturers like GlaxoSmithKline and others. That is part of why they are leaving because it is increasingly difficult to operate under those conditions.

If I begin to mention those who are behind these fake and substandard drugs, you may start insulting me again. So, let me just let sleeping dogs lie.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker
Re: If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri by Benwallt(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2023
We know them already. They almost killed Akunyili before her death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri by Bliss62: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2023
cool

Because many choose not to talk, they run their mouths anyhow

The silent dangers they cause Nigeria and Nigerians is as bad as Boko Haram attack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri by Stephen0mozzy: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Can these people just shut the hell up already! What stooooopeed clout chasing format is this? Or has frequency on headlines now become the new representation of intelligence and reasonable thoughts?

Even the Overfed overFunded, underPerforming FG (All of them since Independence who couldn't keep the country prosperous) and now this "renewed" one was dancing-around-the-bush about Big men sponsoring kidnapping and banditry....what nonesense!

The primary role of government is to secure the life and property of its people, not inform the people that "bad people are doing harm to your life and property but we can't do anything"

And then there's this mofo, agba werey!
Re: If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri by Kingozymandias(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2023
More kafirs telling us their problems on the internet.🤣🤣🤣

The kafirs need to be eradicated from Nigeria. We need a string nation of true believers only.

The useless kafir president will be over thrown eventually insha Allah.

It is inevitable
Re: If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri by Angrigowt: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2023
Honestly I need to start drinking my own cway only. I don't trust coke,Fanta and the rest beverages. It's sickening that I still have to be here, fu ck. I pray to God everyday that I shall never need any drug. I fell partly ill 5months ago. And I still thank God. Na only water sure. God help us and save us from those obidients. They are crooks and deadly to milk us dry over substandard products..ranging from auto,beauty products ,health care products,food beverages.,electronics..naija is not moving

1 Like

Re: If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri by Chicagograduate(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2023
We have the customs who Mann the borders and NAFDAC who regulates food and drugs.
What are they doing when these smugglers are having a field day?
Re: If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri by Chicagograduate(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2023
Kingozymandias:
More kafirs telling us their problems on the internet.🤣🤣🤣

The kafirs need to be eradicated from Nigeria. We need a string nation of true believers only.

The useless kafir president will be over thrown eventually insha Allah.

It is inevitable

You northerners are the ones fighting to keep Nigeria as one.You don't want the kafirs but you want their crude oil money.
You are against drinking beer and other alcoholic drinks but you want the taxes that comes from them to be share to you.Is that not hypocrisy?
Re: If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Because many choose not to talk, they run their mouths anyhow

The silent dangers they cause Nigeria and Nigerians is as bad as Boko Haram attack

gbagili gbagili is on the beat
hiohiohiohio
Re: If I Mention People Importing Fake Drugs I Will Be Insulted- Reno Omokri by finallybusy: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
If na insult he dey fear, imagine how he’d cope against death threats. Unserious entity. Sha, he’s a troll practicing his craft.

(1) (Reply)

The Reason He Turned Suicider Is Unbelievable / Understanding Scandinavian Bedroom Design / Uga Attack: APGA Hails Soludo, Police For Tracking Down, Neutralizing Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.