Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. (1886 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Skillsmaster(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good day nairalanders. Please come to my rescue. I will be brief as possible. Please ignore any grammatical or spelling error.
I lost my job (teaching job) two months to my wedding. About 10-15 of us lost our job in this same school, because of the economy of the country. I couldn't get any job after then, so I decided that I will postpone my wedding because of this but everyone except my younger brother kicked against it including my wife. I continued with the wedding plan believing that everything will fall in place soon. This is three months after my wedding, still no job. My wife has tried a lot, she has a shop and she has been very helpful all these while and I use to appreciate her for that. But of recent she started behaving somehow, which shows that she is tired of the situation and I am also tired of the situation. My wife told me that she can no longer continue like this. I was surprised because this is the same woman that was so angry when I told her about my plan to postpone the wedding. To be honest with you people, she has tried, I must commend her.
On my own side, I have searched for job to no avail, both teaching and non teaching. I reside in Abuja, I and one of my friends have trekked on many occasions submitting my own CV. Yet no call for interview. I am a mathematics teacher, before my marriage, I can't submit my CV in three to four schools without getting any invite for interview from two or all of them. But it is the opposite now.
I tried to get capital to even start a poultry farm because I am also good at that, but I couldn't get any. My wife is already "threatening the marriage" asking me to bring money which she knows that I don't have. She told me that she regrets this marriage and just saying all sort of things. She knows that I am not lazy. Even to get labourer work on site is not easy. I will stop here.

I am sorry for bothering you with this long write up. You can say anything you want to say but I will appreciate it if you can help out with a job. I want to have my home back. Thank you.

Note: I studied engineering. I worked as a site engineer for like two years before going into teaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by LikeAking: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nigeria has finished us..

Oga u need spiritual wake first..

U for check this thing FG u marry..

U need to X-ray ya wife spiritually…

Do this one first….

Find a good spiritualist..

If them tell you to bring ya wife, don’t bring her.. Know say na mumu spiritualist be that..

Spiritually u are not sound, that’s the root of ya problem..

Forget all those church things, they are the chains of colonialism. You don Dey go church yet thing still Dey hard..

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by LikeAking: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
The church u suppose to they go, you no Dey go am.. You Dey follow people wey no get problems go dia church..

U suppose they go C & S, Cele, Prayer houses, legit Alfa’s, etc..

Oga wake up..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by telkevog(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
That's some women for you.

"For Better For Stay, For Worst For Go", that's what girls of this generation see marriage to be.
Bro, you have potentials. If she wants to leave, just don't worry her. Just keep fighting, you'll definitely breakthrough one day. Then it will be your turn to turn her down if she eventually wants to return.
Infact, she never loved you in the first place. Your only getting to find out now because only the test of fire makes a fine steel. You should have seen it coming, but maybe you were blinded by love.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by HelloWhatsup: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
sorry embarassed
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Felimax(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
You were not a man before you got married and even after that you yet to still be a man.

I would have given you one or two suggestions but thinking that your marriage is the reason for your present predicament I will not.

Nor be everybody wey talk for here you must listen to. Forget all those unfortunate spiritualist and wannabe pastors.

Seek the face of God in your marriage, endeavor to do His will and all your doors will be open.

Just go in your quietness and ask Him afterwards listen and then follow His instructions.

Let your hope rest on God!
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Curious345: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Can you drive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by talented321: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bc
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by sunnitus: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
I don't much to say bro, but I want to tell u never to lose Hope. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, pray yourself out bro, join NSPPD (pst Jerry Eze) every morning, Monday to Friday.
God will definitely turn your situation around, you must have an evidence only if you believe.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Skillsmaster(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Curious345:
Can you drive

No sir
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Skillsmaster(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Felimax:
You were not a man before you got married and even after that you yet to still be a man.

I would have given you one or two suggestions but thinking that your marriage is the reason for your present predicament I will not.

Nor be everybody wey talk for here you must listen to. Forget all those unfortunate spiritualist and wannabe pastors.

Seek the face of God in your marriage, endeavor to do His will and all your doors will be open.

Just go in your quietness and ask Him afterwards listen and then follow His instructions.

Let your hope rest on God!

Thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Nobodyany1: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Curious345:
Can you drive
Of all comments yet, yours is the most sensible.
Someone is here asking for help on how he'd get something doing and provide for his family, they are here accusing the wife that has tried her best.
I pray you help n Op accepts your help... Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Skillsmaster(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
telkevog:

"For Better For Stay, For Worst For Go", that's what girls of this generation see marriage to be.
Bro, you have potentials. If she wants to leave, just don't worry her. Just keep fighting, you'll definitely breakthrough one day. Then it will be your turn to turn her down if she eventually wants to return.
Infact, she never loved you in the first place. Your only getting to find out now because only the test of fire makes a fine steel. You should have seen it coming, but maybe you were blinded by love.

Hmmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by TinubuThief: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
angry
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Your wife isn't worse than the average girl out there.
But you see that thing called optimism ...ehn ?

Especially in matters of love and marriage...oh boi..

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Geovanni412(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Skillsmaster:
Good day nairalanders. Please come to my rescue. I will be brief as possible. Please ignore any grammatical or spelling error.
I lost my job (teaching job) two months to my wedding. About 10-15 of us lost our job in this same school, because of the economy of the country. I couldn't get any job after then, so I decided that I will postpone my wedding because of this but everyone except my younger brother kicked against it including my wife. I continued with the wedding plan believing that everything will fall in place soon. This is three months after my wedding, still no job. My wife has tried a lot, she has a shop and she has been very helpful all these while and I use to appreciate her for that. But of recent she started behaving somehow, which shows that she is tired of the situation and I am also tired of the situation. My wife told me that she can no longer continue like this. I was surprised because this is the same woman that was so angry when I told her about my plan to postpone the wedding. To be honest with you people, she has tried, I must commend her.
On my own side, I have searched for job to no avail, both teaching and non teaching. I reside in Abuja, I and one of my friends have trekked on many occasions submitting my own CV. Yet no call for interview. I am a mathematics teacher, before my marriage, I can't submit my CV in three to four schools without getting any invite for interview from two or all of them. But it is the opposite now.
I tried to get capital to even start a poultry farm because I am also good at that, but I couldn't get any. My wife is already "threatening the marriage" asking me to bring money which she knows that I don't have. She told me that she regrets this marriage and just saying all sort of things. She knows that I am not lazy. Even to get labourer work on site is not easy. I will stop here.

I am sorry for bothering you with this long write up. You can say anything you want to say but I will appreciate it if you can help out with a job. I want to have my home back. Thank you.

Note: I studied engineering. I worked as a site engineer for like two years before going into teaching.

Op, no woman acts normal if they start feeding the family

It's in their DNA.

You've made your mistake

Site engineer....what are your qualifications?

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Zaheertyler(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Let it crash biko
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by ADURA123(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Please allow this marriage to crash, there is a reason, you will be surprise what is awaiting you ahead, blessing full ground but that woman needs to leave. i am talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Eazie351(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hope say you never give am belle because the kind tire wey go follow fit full 16-wheel Dangote truck o

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Pupanchy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
Are you on telegram or Whatsapp?
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by cutecommend: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
It is well in Jesus name. Amen.

Run to Jesus in this critical times of Nigeria and the world. He will save your marriage and forgive your sins if you ask him too.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by fikayormi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
You shouldn’t have proceed with the wedding due to pressure from other people, learn to always listen to your self and stand your ground.

Anyway, Don’t give up applying for jobs, if she wants to leave , don’t force her let her go , you go dey alright Laslas

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Skillsmaster(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pupanchy:
Are you on telegram or Whatsapp?

Both
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Available9: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
Skillsmaster:

Why not call on those who advised you to proceed with the marriage to give you a job to save your marriage ? Were we there ?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by specialmati(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed for better for worse gone wrong.for richer for poorer.when people marry i do ask if they love themselve.not the fake love ooh.help will locate you.but when people want leave because things are not working allow them leave ooh.i get why beside don't give up keep looking out for things to do and also involve God

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Skillsmaster:

I remember my bro once said. People will push you to marry and block your line when you carry family problem come.
With this I never think anyone or woman or man or spirit will pressure me to marry.

That is your case.
The person that asked you can you drive already has a job but you can't drive.
But wait you don't have children.
So why is your wife complaining because she feeds the two of you.
We're you not feeding her before?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Paramount01(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
telkevog:

Don't Blame her, is too early, nothing like Hot moon
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Felimax(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Skillsmaster:

Thanks for your input

Very welcome! Wishing divine restoration by the blood of the Lamb that was slained on the cross of calvary.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by rickleye: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Skillsmaster:

How much is a maths teachers salary ?
How much does she make from the shop ?
Whats your monthly expenses?
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by Deandean: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2023
Curious345:
Can you drive

Sir , please do whatever you can to help this man. Even if it’s a connection.

Leave all those “you should have” and “ why didn’t you” people.

They are all after match referees.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by 4ward4: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Never you let a woman do the thinking for you. They are fast in betraying...Surprise you don't know that ,which all men do.
Re: Help! My Marriage Of Three Months Is About To Collapse. by walecard: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
I can drive. Please help me bros. I am married with two kids
Curious345:
Can you drive

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Cow Held Me To A Ransom At A Hotel / Happy Birthday Lauryn! / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.