Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP (49270 Views)

Another PDP Ward Faction Denounces Suspension Of Rivers Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara / ‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Yankee101: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nigerian democracy is a mad house
We need a king
It cheaper and less chaotic
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by REALretep(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Power Tussle
Fubara get mind oo to demolish the state house of assembly complex 🤦‍♀️
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by ellizy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
Fubara is winning the war hard. No time to waste time in his government.
God will deliver lagos state from Godfatherism and monopoly of power someday
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by nonhuman(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Like I have previously stated. Even the Nigerians complaining about bad govt don't really care about good governance, what they really care about is that the person they support is in charge.
Just listen to all these NL wailing wailers. How can you support 5 members against 27? Just imagine if 5 members tried to impeach this Governor, these same people will be crying how illegal that it. They will be crying that this is the end of democracy.
But just because they don't like Wikez they are are willing to support a Governor setting the assembly on fire, they are ok with 5 members controlling the assembly and against a clear majority of 27. They are even ok with a Governor demolishing the house of assembly just to prevent the 27 members from doing what they are legally allowed to do under the law.
Now you can see that even the wailing wailers don't care about what is right or what is wrong, as long as the side they support is winning according to them.
If and when Wike and his own gang start to fo their own illegalities, then social media will be filled with cries of democracy is dead blah blah blah. HYPOCRITES.
go to the mirror in your house stand there then repeat after me. Iam a fool

2 Likes

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by jubrilELsudan: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
WOW FINE WOMAN......I LIKE HER

ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by pquaver(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
E dey play E dey show, Rivers no be eko

You giys are funny.. Dont push fubara to golgotha.. Anyway fubara get sensr.. His biudget tenewed hope tells u where his loyalty lies. Be him pdp or apc u go see am come 2027
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Mummyfour(f): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
I expected this u- turn grin and I believe a lot more will tire that line
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Agugbadin: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wise woman, that is the right way to go.Wike has completed his tenure as rivers governor and should not be in charge of rivers state affairs when you have an elected governor.
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by YesDaddyTill203: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
nonhuman:
go to the mirror in your house stand there then repeat after me. Iam a fool

Tell that to your father. He will understand that better.
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by primeache: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
They never left in the first place
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Chetas81(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
24 CENTURY DEMOCRAZY MAKE NIGERIAN'S CRAZY MORE AND MORE
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by TruthsFM: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
ellizy:

God will deliver lagos state from Godfatherism and monopoly of power someday
Amen 🙏. Since Ambode a clueless coward can’t fight the war, it’s only Almighty God that can fight the war for Lagosians from senseless godfather

1 Like

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by maasoap(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Loyal to Wike? If he was loyal to Wike, he wouldn't make u turn now
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by maasoap(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
Dem don see Fubara renewed shege, much of them will follow themselves back to Pdp. Na for them to curse Wike more. Governor Fubara is winning the war hard
Lol. Because of one person? grin grin grin
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Phantom233: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nemesis, I used to like the ruggedness of wike until I noticed his unsavoury and insatiable greed. Infact the man is a green snake in a green grass. How can a single man demand 20billion as a monthly entitlement from his successor at the expense of the entire state. Same way Tinubu purportedly demanded 50billion from Ambode on a monthly basis before plotting his downfall when he reneged. We need to do away with these wicked politicians ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by ud4u: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
It pays her right
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Yelight(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Like I have previously stated. Even the Nigerians complaining about bad govt don't really care about good governance, what they really care about is that the person they support is in charge.
Just listen to all these NL wailing wailers. How can you support 5 members against 27? Just imagine if 5 members tried to impeach this Governor, these same people will be crying how illegal that it. They will be crying that this is the end of democracy.
But just because they don't like Wikez they are are willing to support a Governor setting the assembly on fire, they are ok with 5 members controlling the assembly and against a clear majority of 27. They are even ok with a Governor demolishing the house of assembly just to prevent the 27 members from doing what they are legally allowed to do under the law.
Now you can see that even the wailing wailers don't care about what is right or what is wrong, as long as the side they support is winning according to them.
If and when Wike and his own gang start to fo their own illegalities, then social media will be filled with cries of democracy is dead blah blah blah. HYPOCRITES.

I partly agree with u on a general note but specifically as it applies to Rivers I beg to differ, where the 27 majority elected to impeach an elected governor on the ground that he fails to do the biddings of his predecessor who helped him became governor? So it's been a show of illegality all along. No human is and can be God.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Franktom247(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
What if she is a spy who knows
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by TruthsFM: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. Because of one person? grin grin grin
plenty of her colleagues will join her when Sapa hit them hard
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Akaegwu(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Tell that to your father. He will understand that better.
We all know that you don't kwow your papa. That's why you're asked to call yourself fooooool
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Akaegwu(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
I'm waiting for southwestern saviour Reno the mockery to say something
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Fiscus105(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

In as much I want Wike to be disgraced.

Your analysis is nothing but absolute truth, we must always be at side of what constitution says, if gov cannot do what are within his power to lure majority to himself so be it, but court also do damage, why would court give backing to 4 members? In which they don't even form a quorum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by rolams(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hmm!

It may be difficult to fight a guy you trained to become an heavyweight.

Remember, Israel Adesanya defeated his master.
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Kukutente23: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Zombie rest
Nobody is supporting the shenanigans going on Rivers. What people are against is godfatherism and state capture which is the foundation of the whole tussle.
Since you are talking about doing what they are legally allowed to under the law, can you explain what impeachable offence Fubara has committed since he took office that warrants impeachment proceedings launched against him? Is that not the bedrock of illegality yet you supported it because according to you they have the numbers. Can you show proof that it was the governor that set the assembly on fire or just because Wike said it, it must be true? Remove your head from his ass!
When the majority want to commit illegality, the minority also have the right to counter back with every instrument at their disposal. Just because it does not favour your bias should not call for you to start wailing.
You can't be asking for legality from one side and ignoring the illegality going on from the other side. You are the bigger hypocrite!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Akoasi: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Like I have previously stated. Even the Nigerians complaining about bad govt don't really care about good governance, what they them.

Bros nor vex, we supposed follow u support apc and Wike even if suffer dey kee u and ur papa.

Expired Brain Cells

2 Likes

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by ellizy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
Amen 🙏. Since Ambode a clueless coward can’t fight the war, it’s only Almighty God that can fight the war for Lagosians from senseless godfather
It doesn't really need to be a member of the party APC but has you have outrightly involve God so shall it be.
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Kukutente23: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Spoken like a true brainwashed retar@ded low IQ IPOB retar@ded terrorist fool.
Always making delusional asinine excuses for their shallow illogical reasoning.
STFU

Hahahahaha I'm brainwashed yet you are the one withe a moniker that says YesDaddy
I'm brainwashed yet you are the one that is already labeling me IPOB for showing you the foolishness of your rant
Wike is allowed to use the house to impeach the governor as if he is the one that put him there yet the governor is not allowed to fight back according to you
You need a new brain

2 Likes

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by chiedozie198100: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kalabari woman don borrow sense by force grin grin
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by WhoDeyHause: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
If and when Wike and his own gang start to fo their own illegalities then social media will be filled with cries of democracy is dead blah blah blah. HYPOCRITES.
So what have they been doing since? Tell us the offence fubara committed that warrants impeachment except pandering to the wants and needs of wike to control the state right from Abuja, did anybody disturb wike during his term especially after he fought amaechi with federal might? Karma is a great teacher and your master rigger is looking more and more likely to eat good doses of it.
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
VIKTO83:
We usually have a saying in the village while growing up.
When a fight ensued between two persons one person will be busy throwing punches back to back. The other builds strength and here comes one single punch and we call it 'ONE BLOW SEVEN AKPUS'.

Wike is quiet building strength to deliver such one blow 7 akpus to Sim.
I pray u guys who are hailing Sim won't start shouting Sim live matters. Justice for Sim.
he can't do anything. When those lawmakers don't receive salary and allowance for 2 months they will run back to the governor to beg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.