Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP (49267 Views)

Another PDP Ward Faction Denounces Suspension Of Rivers Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara / ‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by kingbee90: 4:33am On Dec 14, 2023
Omodua:
Don't say that. Is Lagos not bigger than Rivers state. Yet,the state is pocketed by one man.

It's very possible Wike could pocket Rivers state depending on the reaction of the people.
Lagos is bigger than Rivers state yet Tinubu is able to pocket the state and he is touted as the heir apparent to Awolowo's political dynasty.
When I say too big, I'm not talking about geographical size. I'm referring to our diverse tribes and languages.
Do you know how many tribes Rivers State has?
And each tribe has it's own factory fitted madness.
Rivers people are respectful but we don't kiss asss.
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by bitingcool: 4:45am On Dec 14, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
any where belle face

no time to check time. the other charlatans will Decide if they will remain relevant or useless by staying with Wike
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by bitingcool: 4:51am On Dec 14, 2023
Kukutente23:

Zombie rest
Nobody is supporting the shenanigans going on Rivers. What people are against is godfatherism and state capture which is the foundation of the whole tussle.
Since you are talking about doing what they are legally allowed to under the law, can you explain what impeachable offence Fubara has committed since he took office that warrants impeachment proceedings launched against him? Is that not the bedrock of illegality yet you supported it because according to you they have the numbers. Can you show proof that it was the governor that set the assembly on fire or just because Wike said it, it must be true? Remove your head from his ass!
When the majority want to commit illegality, the minority also have the right to counter back with every instrument at their disposal. Just because it does not favour your bias should not call for you to start wailing.
You can't be asking for legality from one side and ignoring the illegality going on from the other side. You are the bigger hypocrite!!

very valid point. in Nigeria, the only way to win is to return double madness for madness. never ever ever follow the law, If not you will end up like obi in 3rd place.
Re: Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP by Omodua(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2023
kingbee90:

When I say too big, I'm not talking about geographical size. I'm referring to our diverse tribes and languages.
Do you know how many tribes Rivers State has?
And each tribe has it's own factory fitted madness.
Rivers people are respectful but we don't kiss asss.
OK Noted.

But be rest assured nothing will happen to Fubara. Wike doesn't command the follower ship to unseat the Governor. Moreso,people HV disdain against his greed and political lousiness.

There is paradigm shift that favours Ijaw ethnic nationality who have not tasted power since 1999. And they are ready to defend the mandate bestowed on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React / I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.