Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith (20826 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair / Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Creamypie(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Very dysfunctional family. I only pity will
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by correctguy101(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
brain54:
If na me be Will Smith...

Na now I go start my own shakara.

Apparently she likes tough guys!

Dey play...

Woman wey wereykpe don enter her body, na any time the thing itch am she go begin run and scratch. --- Fables of the Gods

See her comment. You'd know she's an unrepentant divorcee. If God give this ancestor power to handle married ppl matter, I go don strike her down since and troway her records for heaven...

I just hope Will Smith dey conscious else....

I don't see any future between them. I would've said "This I have Seen" if not for a certain False Person.. smh

WTH
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Mrfeel: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Johnycastro18:
Mtcheeew i am not impressed grin
Chris rock is a gentleman.

Will smith should have tried that nonsense slap on a person like Dwayne "the rock" johnson,

Let me check something.
The rock is not a comedian so he won't make a joke about will Smith's wife in the first place , secondly forget the rock you know in movies the one in real life is very gentle

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by mysticwarrior(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Confused woman.
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by brain54(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
correctguy101:

Dey play...

Woman wey wereykpe don enter her body, na any time the thing itch am she go begin run and scratch. --- Fables of the Gods

See her comment. You'd know she's an unrepentant divorcee. If God give this ancestor power to handle married ppl matter, I go don strike her down since and troway her records for heaven...

I just hope Will Smith dey conscious else....

I don't see any future between them. I would've said "This I have Seen" if not for a certain False Person.. smh

WTH
The woman is lost...
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by TheRedpillguy: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Everything I know about this woman is against my Will. Again WDGAF
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Johnycastro18:

Will smith should have tried that nonsense slap on a person like Dwayne "the rock" johnson,

Let me check something.

Brahma Bull

Spine buster undecided
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Mrfeel: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Risingblue008:
Had it been I'm smith

I for don marry like 3 wives and still counting
You think America is Nigeria? Will Smith can not marry any other lady till he is legally divorce , plus his wealth will be divided 50/50 with his wife if he divorce
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by brain54(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Risingblue008:
Had it been I'm smith

I for don marry like 3 wives and still counting
You think say na naija...

The woman go simply divorce you and take half of your property.

Person wey her head no kuku dey house before!
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Finally some good news from jada and will undecided
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Geovanni412(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Johnycastro18:

Let me check something.

He should have tried it on Michael Jai White

The end result would have been death
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by SirLakes: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
This woman and will smith are disgusting undecided
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Johnycastro18: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

The rock is not a comedian so he won't make a joke about will Smith's wife in the first place , secondly forget the rock you know in movies the one in real life is very gentle
you don't need to be a comedian to make a joke of someone.. grin
not as if I support Chris rock joke on will smith wife,

Although you are right, the rock might as well be a gentle man in real life compared to his movies
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Mercury12(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
Just shut up woman!
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by bigman001(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Johnycastro18:

Let me check something.

Easier said than done, if you where in his shoes and your wife was mocked publicly where hundreds of millions of people are watching, you will definitely pat him at the back and say , well done guy for mocking my wife abi?
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Johnycastro18: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Geovanni412:

He should have tried it on Michael Jai White

The end result would have been death
hah Michael jai white that apart from been an actor is also a martial artist....

Nah uppercut will smith for get in retaliation grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by olisaEze(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mr. Jada and Mrs Will! grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by VIKTO83(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
What if after years we come to find out that d slap was staged just to bring the couple back together?
What if Will planned it?
What if Pinkett planned it?
We've seen so much on earth for we to be critical in our thinking.
I know so many people think along side me.
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Roboto11: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Isn't she a lesbian?
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Johnycastro18: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
bigman001:

Easier said than done, if you where in his shoes and your wife was mocked publicly where hundreds of millions of people are watching, you will definitely pat him at the back and say , well done guy for mocking my wife abi?
and you think assault by striking your fellow man is the best way to resolve such issues right?
Not as if i am in support of the joke in the first instance.

To think that will smith and Chris rock have been pals all along, he could have expressed his reservations towards such jokes and demand and immediate apology on that stage and not resort to violence.

Chris rock admitted his error, he never knew will smith wife had an illness that affected her hair loss.

Not everything is voilence man.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Lovemeharder(f): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by correctguy101(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
brain54:

The woman is lost...

I wouldn't say lost though,

She's an independent person, she has rights to be stupid and wise. Rights to do anyhow she likes, as long as it does not affect societal rules (I meant rules that'll make society decide to lock one away and troway key grin )

Whatever path she's chosen, it's on her. And her comments made me suspect Will Smith is only a badboy on tv. That's why this ancestor was pitying the guy for landing a woman like that. She'll probably leave him again and the mumu will be worse for it... Smh

Maybe if he pays tithes to this bishop, I'll find the space in my careless heart to help him...grin

The guys great in his career, but he's totally hopeless in keeping a woman.

This is how I see it.
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Can somebody sew this woman's mouth shut permanently? She's evil

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by emperor4love(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Same way una want put isreal make em go fight him oga davido
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Funny enough.

It was scripted
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Exceed15: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
This woman is sick in the head.. see talk.
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by TrainPark: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD

Bloody. Manipulative narcissist destroying the life of a simp.
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by PoliteActivist: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
*Politeness*

This is perfect definition of "AFTERTHOUGHT"!
BTW didn't she say their marriage ended long ago??
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by LordPsalm(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Finished man
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by sniperr007(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
brain54:
If na me be Will Smith...

Na now I go start my own shakara.

Apparently she likes tough guys!

She likes attention as she no dey the spotlight for anything meaningful and yes she said her soulmate is Tupac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Gives Hints On Leaving SONY Music Label For Good / Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates / Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.