Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) (61696 Views)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by nedekid: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Smartguyboy:

To be honest this Uk is not meant for Nigerian and jealous men I swear . Imagine you caught your wife cheating in Nigeria 🇳🇬. They system have made a lot of people especially men useless in life and powerless , it okay for them for their wife to be cheating and they can’t do anything about it .
One Africa guy that worked in the same pub with my sibling then, hard working guy, mistake was one eastern European lady he started dating. Married her.
See this lady will stay at home all day, go out and come when ever. He will come back from work and cook. Man will come and drop her at his house by 3 am. One time, the guy waited, then went to meet the man as he dropped his wife asking the man if he knew she was married. Na Bleep off him receive as answer. It got to the stage she brought her "brother" to stay with them. Bros caught the "bloda" nacking his wife, nothing he could do. So he was working, paying rent, running expense, while his wife had her bf living with them!
Last last, my sibling got his papers and had to cease and cut all ties with that pub, so lost contact with the guy. Don't know how the story ended. This was 20 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by greypencils: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2023
Just look at this old LovePeddler. Seriously, when does whoring ends? What age does it end? If this whores don't see someone to marry, Na them dey disturb Jesus pass for Shiloh. They are married now and still just won't stop whoring.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Regex: 12:22am On Dec 14, 2023
richiemcgold:
The man is probably a simpleman, the type peculiarly known as simps

No, his cheating wife doesn't make him a simp, the way he handled the whole saga was what gave him out. With the way he was talking in that video, there was no iota of authority in his voice. Such a man doesn't deserve to be called head of a family. See how his cheating wife was even chiding and disrespecting him as if she did nothing wrong. And the lover boy was there too, telling our dear simp to stop embarrassing him. OMG!

So he becomes macho when either does things that will result in violence which could lead to anyone of them getting locked up for loss of life?

Nah, he handled it well. All he's gat to do is, seek divorce.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by ezegenigbonine: 12:31am On Dec 14, 2023
richiemcgold:

No, his cheating wife doesn't make him a simp, the way he handled the whole saga was what gave him out. With the way he was talking in that video, there was no iota of authority in his voice. Such a man doesn't deserve to be called head of a family. See how his cheating wife was even chiding and disrespecting him as if she did nothing wrong. And the lover boy was there too, telling our dear simp to stop embarrassing him. OMG!

My broad na abroad ooo, wey women get power
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2023
where is the cheating? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by toprealman: 1:04am On Dec 14, 2023
richiemcgold:

We have seen your type!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Elonmuzk(m): 1:16am On Dec 14, 2023
That lady is fed up with her husband already.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Konjiboii: 1:21am On Dec 14, 2023
Why are more and more women cheating,just last week I met a fat ass babe that I rassled and took home for the night after much play play out of curiosity I search for her on Facebook and found out she is married with 2 kids.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Pathokpo: 1:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Validated:

Lie, if infidelity is established the man can file for divorce and the woman is just at a loss.
See this guy. I laff you in Chinese. Infidelity proven with just the video I am seeing over there. Unless he has other concrete evidence else Oyo na him case. E be like you never go court session before. My brother just pray make you no find yourself for setting situations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Caseless: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol is she homeless ? If she's homeless, then all good. Why is the nigga stressing? Lol and all of them are still Nigerians.
it seems pussy de scarce them for that side!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Caseless: 1:40am On Dec 14, 2023
Under that laughter, that man is broken. "Na you de do me this thing?"
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 1:51am On Dec 14, 2023
nedekid:

One Africa guy that worked in the same pub with my sibling then, hard working guy, mistake was one eastern European lady he started dating. Married her.
See this lady will stay at home all day, go out and come when ever. He will come back from work and cook. Man will come and drop her at his house by 3 am. One time, the guy waited, then went to meet the man as he dropped his wife asking the man if he knew she was married. Na Bleep off him receive as answer. It got to the stage she brought her "brother" to stay with them. Bros caught the "bloda" nacking his wife, nothing he could do. So he was working, paying rent, running expense, while his wife had her bf living with them!
Last last, my sibling got his papers and had to cease and cut all ties with that pub, so lost contact with the guy. Don't know how the story ended. This was 20 years ago.
Sex is very common to them they see it as nothing . I have a female friend I am talking to her her is married and staying with her husband just because she have high libido she have two boy friends and a sugar daddy and her husband is okay with that .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:19am On Dec 14, 2023
Fake BS for clout and ops music sux a zz.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DCmaverick(m): 2:41am On Dec 14, 2023
wat money cannot do does nt exist grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by 1972xy: 2:49am On Dec 14, 2023
Men, leave your wife jeje for Nigeria and go and huzzle abroad and be sending her up keep. You will definitely have respect than to go with her where you will loose dignity as a man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by koboko69: 3:01am On Dec 14, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Las Las na de innocent man go face deportation instead

False! This mentality needs to stop. If u can prove she is cheating, he nor dey go anywhere. This video is not enough to prove cheating, u need better receipts, not just a video like like this. Many men nor dey clam down get better receipts first before striking, na y dem dey rope them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by PaulH07: 4:01am On Dec 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Moment a husband caught his cheating wife whom he brought to Europe shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOAT9hctQjE

THe husband is not just a joker, he's a real joke in itself.

He was even almost laughing in the video sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hin no even send again, he seems tired of life already... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 4:24am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 4:28am On Dec 14, 2023
1972xy:
Men, leave your wife jeje for Nigeria and go and huzzle abroad and be sending her up keep. You will definitely have respect than to go with her where you will loose dignity as a man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by emmaodet: 4:30am On Dec 14, 2023
pansophist:
Two things you must never convert.

1. Converting naira to Biafran pounds.
2. Converting a street to a housewife

This has nothing to do with the post, just writing neutrally. cool

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 4:32am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by MisterGrace: 4:37am On Dec 14, 2023
richiemcgold:

In the UK, if he shouts too much, the ashawo wife will call the police and he will be evicted from his own house.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by emmaodet: 4:44am On Dec 14, 2023
Smartguyboy:

To be honest this Uk is not meant for Nigerian and jealous men I swear . Imagine you caught your wife cheating in Nigeria 🇳🇬. They system have made a lot of people especially men useless in life and powerless , it okay for them , for their wife to be cheating and they can’t do anything about it .

Extremely useless and powerless bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Chetas81(m): 5:14am On Dec 14, 2023
ebubeson:
Some men need maturity.
BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE OLOSHO FOR WIFE MATERIAL
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by sulakishop(m): 5:34am On Dec 14, 2023
Home or abroad, that gender won't stop
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2023
nedekid:

Couldn't he give her the Nigerian solution: beat her, send her back to her parents, throw her out or kill her?

Or was she doing what Nigerian men do in Nigeria to him? Was it karma that humbled him?

Your story proves that what is good for the goose is worse for the gander. It shouldn't be a problem what she did to him. It's the Nigerian man's fantasy carried out by a red blooded eastern European woman. Women are polygamous by nature. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Elonmuzk:
That lady is fed up with her husband already.

He sounds like a guy to cheat on, following her around with a camera (and both of them unable to speak English. TF are they saying to each other? So incoherent). The only person I understood was the accused who said he was being embarrassed.

Either the camera man is a 7ft gorilla, or why are they afraid of beating him up laws be damned the way Nigerians do? They've told him to leave and he continues videoing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Aw6793: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2023
the guy is s typical definition of a simp. u catch you woman with he mouth smelling of cum and still call her your wife?
instead of to attack your olosho u call wife u are attacking the man. son of a LovePeddler
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Aw6793: 6:18am On Dec 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

He sounds like a guy to cheat on, following her around with a camera (and both of them unable to speak English. TF are they saying to each other? So incoherent). The only person I understood was the accused who said he was being embarrassed.

Either the camera man is a 7ft gorilla, or why are they afraid of beating him up laws be damned the way Nigerians do? They've told him to leave and he continues videoing.
they spoke coherent pidgin english. u need to stfu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by denko(m): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2023
Skit
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by remiopash: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Moment a husband caught his cheating wife whom he brought to Europe shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOAT9hctQjE

"na you dey do me all these things " grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by quickee: 6:31am On Dec 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:
La watch video

La bend

This one don get certificate for cheating. See her eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.