Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) (1932 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) / Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) / We Are Determined To End Criminality, Violence In Nigeria - Babagana Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by BeautifulMind2: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Awka Millennium City (AMC) fast taking shape

This place was thick forest few years ago, now transforming to smart city

Flavor song Big ballers in town goes well with ongoing city project grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBnamjSVDZ4?si=Nms77a3PABfEWSkV

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Ashez: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Udo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
LASG should continue destroying IGBO houses in Lagos.

IGBOs have decided to solidly relocate their property portfolio back to the SE ..and I LOVE IT.

No Propaganda will stop the determined property development shift to the SE

It has already been proven that IGBOs truly developed that Worthless Lagos ..and I am happy that no Governor even talked to Sanwolu. It's only worthless politicians like

Ifeanyi Ubah
Ekwunife
...that Sanwolu is receiving. grin

What matters in life is based on laws of retribution...

Yoruba started it ...IGBOs will definitely END it. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Ogene001: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Awka Millennium City (AMC) fast taking shape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBnamjSVDZ4?si=Nms77a3PABfEWSkV
Ronu terrorists don't know the damages dey are causing with their tribal madness. The impact will be felt in the distant future.
What is delaying international flights from Anambra airport? Do you have any insider information about it?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by BeautifulMind2: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ogene001:

Ronu terrorists don't know the damages dey are causing with their tribal madness. The impact will be felt in the distant future.
What is delaying international flights from Anambra airport? Do you any insider information about it?
Soon them go understand

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
He asked a question...what is delaying international flights coming to Anambra and taking off from Anambra. Please update us, so we can work on fast tracking the need for it to materialize.

If I am coming in ...I will want to land in Anambra and move to my place ...in another state. Also tell Soludo to work on the inner roads connecting other states. Let APC idiots keep playing politics with Federal roads...

We move!. cool

BeautifulMind2:

Soon them go understand soon

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
If this development is happening in Anambra..imagine what is happening in other places in the SE..

By 2030 and beyond..these RONU PIGLETs will BEG for southern UNITY to counter the obvious onslaught that will hit them.

We dey watch... cool

Ogene001:

What is delaying international flights from Anambra airport? Do you have any insider information about it?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by BeautifulMind2: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Obaofpigs:
He asked a question...what is delaying international flights coming to Anambra and taking off from Anambra. Please update us, so we can work on fast tracking the need for it to materialize.

If I am coming in ...I will want to land in Anambra and move to my place ...in another state. Also tell Soludo to work on the inner roads connecting other states. Let APC idiots keep playing politics with Federal roads...

We move!. cool

Federal bureaucracy

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ok..bro. cool

BeautifulMind2:

Federal bureaucracy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by BeautifulMind2: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
I know when the MOU of this place was signed with former governor of Anambra state Obiano, many ignorant mind doubted it, then the site was thick forest, today it's now a now a reality, you need to visit the new Awka Millennium City to understand what's happening there, to see the money being pump there, it will be a world class city when completed, I will visit there soon to do full coverage

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Ogene001: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Obaofpigs:
If this development is happening in Anambra..imagine what is happening in other places in the SE..

By 2030 and beyond..these RONU PIGLETs will BEG for southern UNITY to counter the obvious onslaught that will hit them.

We dey watch... cool

Enugu Lions business Park is progressing with speed. The Centenary city is already filled up

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Ogene001: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
I know when the MOU of this place was signed with former governor of Anambra state Obiano, many ignorant mind doubted it, then the site was thick forest, today it's now a now a reality, you need to visit the new Awka Millennium City to understand what's happening there, to see the money being pump there, it will be a world class city when completed, I will visit there soon to do full coverage
I remember when akpaka Forest was being cleared around 2013, see the place now barely 10 years later

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
The modernist design of the terraced houses are a refreshing departure from the normal mansion type with high roofs!

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by EmeeNaka: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
This is a good one. We need to continue. It may take time, but it is worth it. In 15 years time, we will look at these achievements and be happy.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Monsignor22: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
The Ronu bigotry and Tinubu government is actually a blessing in disguise for Igbos, I believe that Lagos election and its toxic aftermath really and finally opened the eyes of Igbos about their reality in Nigeria, including the "one Nigeria" and "I'm Igbo BUT..." politically correct type of Igbos, people dont realize the extent of toxic damage these elections caused, lots of close relationships were badly affected from those two major tribes... The sudden emergence of smart cities and conversion of forests into blossoming tech & real estate hubs across the SE shows the "Aku run uno" think-thank is finally in full swing. I saw the budget presentation of Abia, Enugu and Imo states and knew this crop of Igbo leaders mean business, especially Alex Otti who is astutely leading in that initiative.

Igbos don't need the toxic Nigerian national politics to survive, we've proved that time and time again. We don't need presidency to build our region to world class standards. Let's forget Nigerian politics and focus on SE politics, charity must first begin from home so all hands must be on deck to fast-track the industrialization of Alaigbo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by SoNature(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
You people should stop seeking validation here. Who raised these kids? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Depriest2020: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Same level since, nothing much in the video.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by BeautifulMind2: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Depriest2020:
Same level since, nothing much in the video.
Watch the place 11 months ago to see how fast they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJev4mjf7NE?si=k8p3enyMlt6uwkRI

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good bro....we need more...

SE land mass can coordinate everyone...we don't need fools that eat from the same place they defecate in to tell us how to grow our region.

This demolition was a Blessing. Everybody eyes don open....

They have even stopped the demolition..but it's already late...

The deed has been done...and our eyes don open. cool

Ogene001:

Enugu Lions business Park is progressing with speed. The Centenary city is already filled up

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Could you imagine?
You say they seek validation on this platform, but this platform employs the worthless gathering of Agbado idiots and IGBO haters.

So they shouldn't celebrate the feat of revamping their region?

Why are you people so ..

Envious
Devious
Worthless
Useless
Primitive
Stupid
Foolish
Senseless

Why comment on a thread discussing development in their region? Celebrate your own and stop being a Generation filled with HATE filled warthogs... cool

SoNature:
You people should stop seeking validation here. Who raised these kids? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Do you know that these RONU idiots expected Governors to actually BEG Sanwolu? Or IGBOs to gather placards and go to Alausa to beg?...It didn't even happen.

No Governor did sef....that is why they are busy celebrating ekwunife and Ifeanyi Uba meeting Sanwolu. I was busy laughing while reading their useless comments, calling ng IGBOs BEGGARS because of a useless meeting.

Truly..IGBOs are formidable and it's heartwarming that every Region has seen their Southern Unity NONSENSE.

We are waiting at the JUNCTION... cool

Monsignor22:
The Ronu bigotry and Tinubu government is actually a blessing in disguise for Igbos, I believe that Lagos election and its toxic aftermath really and finally opened the eyes of Igbos about their reality in Nigeria, including the "one Nigeria" and "I'm Igbo BUT..." politically correct type of Igbos, people dont realize the extent of toxic damage these elections caused, lots of close relationships were badly affected from those two major tribes... The sudden emergence of smart cities and conversion of forests into blossoming tech & real estate hubs across the SE shows the "Aku run uno" think-thank is finally in full swing. I saw the budget presentation of Abia, Enugu and Imo states and knew this crop of Igbo leaders mean business, especially Alex Otti who is astutely leading in that initiative.

Igbos don't need the toxic Nigerian national politics to survive, we've proved that time and time again. We don't need presidency to build our region to world class standards. Let's forget Nigerian politics and focus on SE politics, charity must first begin from home so all hands must be on deck to fast-track the industrialization of Alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Ogene001: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Good bro....we need more...

SE land mass can coordinate everyone...we don't need fools that eat from the same place they defecate in to tell us how to grow our region.

This demolition was a Blessing. Everybody eyes don open....

They have even stopped the demolition..but it's already late...

The deed has been done...and our eyes don open. cool

See what someone posted just now. All SE cities are expanding fast

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Ogene001: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Do you know that these RONU idiots expected Governors to actually BEG Sanwolu? Or IGBOs to gather placards and go to Alausa to beg?...It didn't even happen.

No Governor did sef....that is why they are busy celebrating ekwunife and Ifeanyi Uba meeting Sanwolu. I was busy laughing while reading their useless comments, calling ng IGBOs BEGGARS because of a useless meeting.

Truly..IGBOs are formidable and it's heartwarming that every Region has seen their Southern Unity NONSENSE.

We are waiting at the JUNCTION... cool

E shock Dem say we no send. We seem to be even happy about it. Uba and Ekwunife are APC jobbers

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Nonexisting1: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Igbo amaka but I swear, I dey fear Anambra boys and how they spend money. This my Anambra gentleman that I met under a weird circumstance just gave me job to build four duplexes in Awka at once. . Na this guy skin and his calm attitude dey give am away as rich guy, if not, person go easily count am as regular banker or average business man. He knows I am a building contractor and I have shown him pictures of my work. He simply said Ifeanyi, can you do it and I said yes. By January, I will relocate to awka full time with my boys to start the project. Anambra people, God bless you people.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Benwallt(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Could you imagine?
You say they seek validation on this platform, but this platform employs the worthless gathering of Agbado idiots and IGBO haters.

So they shouldn't celebrate the feat of revamping their region?

Why are you people so ..

Envious
Devious
Worthless
Useless
Primitive
Stupid
Foolish
Senseless

Why comment on a thread discussing development in their region? Celebrate your own and stop being a Generation filled with HATE filled warthogs... cool

You better take time drink water drop cup.

Your region is only play catch up. We don pass day level tey tey.

Good development anyway.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Development in your region championed by IGBOs?

You are celebrating what your people didn't build? Celebrate

Osun
Oyo
Ondo
Ogun
Kwara

Let the whole world see your brown roof and dilapidated legacy... cheesy

Don't even banter IGBOs ...they aren't your mates...you guys are just exposed CAVE MEN... Nonsense.. cool

Benwallt:

You better take time drink water drop cup.

Your region is only play catch up. We don pass day level tey tey.

Good development anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Worthless APC jobbers oooo

To imagine that Sanwolu celebrated their meeting him shows that they understand the gravity of their actions.

They have stopped the demolishing and the support Propaganda.

They can't even finish what they started...but it's a promise..IGBOs will finish it.. cool

Ogene001:

E shock Dem say we no send. We seem to be even happy about it. Uba and Ekwunife are APC jobbers
Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Benwallt(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Development in your region championed by IGBOs?

You are celebrating what your people didn't build? Celebrate

Osun
Oyo
Ondo
Ogun
Kwara

Let the whole world see your brown roof and dilapidated legacy... cheesy

Don't even banter IGBOs ...they aren't your mates...you guys are just exposed CAVE MEN... Nonsense.. cool

🍼🍼🍼🍼.

Suck on them for your stress.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lovely.....and thank God... people have opened their eyes fully.

It's on...

I thank God for exposing Yoruba foolishness to our advantage..

God is truly mysterious..

We move cool

Ogene001:

See what someone posted just now. All SE cities are expanding fast
Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by Obaofpigs: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Drowning man... cool

Benwallt:

🍼🍼🍼🍼.

Suck on them for your stress.
Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by NwekereNdokl: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Why are you worried? Why not focus on your backward useless worthless imo state that has nothing to show

SoNature:
You people should stop seeking validation here. Who raised these kids? :\

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Determined Now Watch Latest Video From AMC Awka(video) by NwekereNdokl: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nice city

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki / Nigerian Scammers Setting The Stage For Terrorism? / I Took A N2 Billion Loan To Fund My Farm: Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.