Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) (19861 Views)

South Africa's Mamelodi Sundowns Wins Inaugural Africa Football League PICS) / Rwanda Signs New Deal With French Football King PSG - #visitrwanda / Victor Moses: From An Asylum-Seeking Orphan To Premier League Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Mccullum: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Congrats, it just started young man.
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Use to be happy about united fall but right now am really starting to feel sorry for them and am an arsenal fan

1 Like

Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Menclothing: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Congratulations
Olusosun is proud of you
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by scutches(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
festacman:
Our own star boy!

If you understand how tough the career prospect of a typical young Nigerian grassroot football player is, you will appreciate how CRUCIAL the moment Emmanuel Amuneke chose him over other strikers in camp was.

Little wonder he recognized Amuneke's role in his acceptance speech in spite of a video that was mischievously circulated before the award.

I wanted to say: now let's go get the African Cup of Nations but then I remembered that we have Peseiro as coach and his brother Uzoho as goalkeeper. grin
because amuneke never voted for him, he voted salah even though he’s part of the boy’s success story
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Scarrr: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

We all have a story to tell one day, my background was very good no hawking no face me i face u experiences , had smooth journey till I married a WRONG woman! My ex wife no be human being!
lol .... sorry about that
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Omorefe1975(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Na who give up..f...k up..Never give up guys!
There's always light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
GOD IS THE GREATEST
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by sallazlee(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Toluabigr8:
SHARE FOR OSIMHEN LIKE FOR YAKUBU AYEGBENI grin

You still dey remember Yakubu aiyegbeni for 2006 world cup.
The guy na much
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by festacman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
scutches:
because amuneke never voted for him, he voted salah even though he’s part of the boy’s success story

But Amuneke was NEVER among the people who voted.
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Toluabigr8(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fatbam005:
dry joke. We have an inspiring story at hand

Your life problem is much lately, so, I
can understandd if everything seems dry to you cry
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Toluabigr8(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
sallazlee:

You still dey remember Yakubu aiyegbeni for 2006 world cup.
The guy na much

That missed opportunity still dey pain till date grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by cenaman(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
South South to the world.

1 Like

Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
cool Nah GODWIN,nor be that. Emefiele angry ooo. Okocha supposed win am during j8s days but the power that be ,especially that baba Cameroonian sad angry.

Congrats
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
sad nah FREE sad?
donproject2:
Are you an Alumni of Unilorin who want to get any document with no hazzle?

We can get you;

🌟 Student and official copy of your transcript
🌟 English Proficiency letter
🌟 Results evaluation and verification, e.g WES, IEE
🌟 Documents notarization for authenticity

070. 46. 1. 47. 12. 2
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by yewit37486: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
I love the green and white combo he and Asisat wore, it reflects Nigeria's flag colours.

Congrats to them both.
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
sad nah wah ooo. I leave the thread once i see
begging comment. Abi nobody give him their money
OdafeESNkingsly:

Kingsley Odafe go and get a Job, Anambra scammer
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Princezibk: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

We all have a story to tell one day, my background was very good no hawking no face me i face u experiences , had smooth journey till I married a WRONG woman! My ex wife no be human being!
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

I fully understand you without much epistle cuz I passed through such … May we never Jam Wring partners in life oo 🤲

1 Like

Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Princezibk: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
yewit37486:
I love the green and white combo he and Asisat wore, it reflects Nigeria's flag colours.

Congrats to them both.
They are real patriots ! May Heaven keep elevating them, I and also all great Nigerians out there striving to put our flag on good lights 💡💯💯🇳🇬🇳🇬🫶🏽

1 Like

Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Oga all of us dey that Oregun, when you hawk? Abi you don forget?
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Emperormartin:
All of us will live to tell our stories...

For now, we keep striving
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Kingrshd3: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Heya that's why they said life is not balance 😢
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
It's an undeniable fact that everybody's got a story to tell but so sad that not all will either be able to make it or get a chance to tell the story.

.....>>>THE SAD REALITY OF LIFE <<<......
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Christistruth03: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2023
Bliss62:

Never knew he is an orphan

May his parents continue to rest in peace

More grace and accolades I wish him

What is it with Edo footballers and Orphans

Is it a Coincidence that Victor Mosses was also an orphan at a very young age?
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by yewit37486: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2023
Princezibk:
They are real patriots ! May Heaven keep elevating them, I and also all great Nigerians out there striving to put our flag on good lights 💡💯💯🇳🇬🇳🇬🫶🏽

Amen! 🇳🇬 🇳🇬
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Omoawoke2(m): 1:50am On Dec 14, 2023
A star will always shine, it’s just time and season.
Just like I’m one too
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Caseless: 1:54am On Dec 14, 2023

“Losing my dear parents in the course of this journey leaves a scar in my heart as they have always been my major driving force for success since I was a kid, may their souls continue to rest in peace.

This is tough. I know his biggest goal is to make it while his parents are here. I know that feeling. So painful.

After all this, you'll marry a lady, she and her family would takeover your house and might not want to see your own people around.

My aunt once told me, "we brought you guys to this world for other women to live off you. We might not be here when you guys make it". That hit me.

Rest in peace to his parents.
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 2:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Congratulations 👍
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by donproject2(m): 5:36am On Dec 14, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad nah FREE sad?

Nope, I go add money join give you...
Re: My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) by sallazlee(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2023
Toluabigr8:

That missed opportunity still dey pain till date grin

Werey loss empty net, that goal would have scale us through the round of sixteen them.

Yakubu na mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Udoji Confirmed Dead In Accident / Amusan Is World Champion, As Nigerian Quartet Breaks 30-Year African Record / PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.