Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" (2312 Views)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Kalakulu: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wahala cheesy

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by REDshouse(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
everyone can be president of their family and tribesmen ..it's normal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Feintline: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Laslas na beg we go beg obi and datti to come lead us out of these generational calamity and death of the nation.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by TONY042(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Okwute is marching on!

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by jmoore(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Story.
For mouth. Did you vote for him?

11 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by happney65: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
But jokes apart, wetin dey worry Bulabalu wey something unfortunate happened in Kaduna, he no go Kaduna go commesrate with them,na Borno he follow go

Who are dey werey wey dey advise am to go Borno?

Ori alaye o pe kan kan

cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Airlohim(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Peter Obi na big name normally

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by PrinceOfLagos: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
They've suddenly realized that Tinubu is a calamity that has no business being president

You cannot be a Tinubu supporter and still claim that you're normal .

God bless Mr Peter Obi forever πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by alsudan: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tears go full here.

Even Arewa don first Ronu miscreants realize say religious bigotry and tribalism na Nigeria worst enemy.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Kukutente23: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lol
Must be an Igbo man running that page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by DeadCountry: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
A criminal that should be supporting the fight for Biafra's restoration is there playing mugu to the British and their fulani stooge and hoping to be used by the same Britain and their fulani stooge to repeat another round of PVC idiocy in 2027. His dumb followers that calls themselves obiddioots are the daftest people ever to walk this earth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by jkpbestseries: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
President of their Association

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Igbodicool(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Too late...

Nigeria can never grow above tribalism, nepotism and bigotry.
Igbo should intensify their effort in seeking for their republic and forget about this British cut-and-join business center.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by DeadCountry: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They've suddenly realized that Tinubu is a calamity that has no business being president

You cannot be a Tinubu supporter and still claim that you're normal .

God bless Mr Peter Obi forever πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Fool, when will you people learn? Remaining mugus forever to the fulanis? A simple taqiya tweet from them, and all of you obidiootss are behaving like dolts as they expected of you.
After your 2023 PVC stupidity, you are now hoping to follow the criminal called Peter Obi to repeat another round of PVC idiocy in 2027. Nama brains everywhere.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by ASAPFERG: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Igbos looking for northern validation like the slaves they are cheesy

Pityobi will NEVER be president till he dies grin

The only country he can become a president is biafra. But as for Nigeria, he should just forget cool

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by christejames(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Reality is donning on everyone shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by favor914: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kalakulu:
Wahala cheesy

Social media President.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by favor914: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
christejames:
Reality is donning on everyone shocked
That Gringory Obi na Joker.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Ofunaofu: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
alsudan:
Tears go full here.

Even Arewa don first Ronu miscreants realize say religious bigotry and tribalism na Nigeria worst enemy.

Serious one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Tochitee(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Dem don touch their Mumu button,see them bleating like barren witches.people wey go drop una for trash during next election. Arewa twitter go remember say Pandora Na Igbo Catholic.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by JagabanB: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Feintline:
Laslas na beg we go beg obi and datti to come lead us out of these generational calamity and death of the nation.
Same Obi that couldn't lead Anambra people out of drûg pèddIing and incessant migration?
Una too like play.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by JagabanB: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
I remember Obidents circulating video of an Hausa song and an Hausa man dancing to the praises of Obi long before elections.
Obidents seek so much validation from the north, yet they won't get it.
Arewa Twitter do not cast the votes, focus on grassroot mobilization rather than online ranting, learn from the previous election.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Apology19978: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2023
Kukutente23:
Lol
Must be an Igbo man running that page

Maaaaaaaaaad Mohammed

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by payaseriy: 12:58am On Dec 14, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Igbos looking for northern validation like the slaves they are cheesy

Pityobi will NEVER be president till he dies grin

The only country he can become a president is biafra. But as for Nigeria, he should just forget cool
ona too stupid for this forum...aswear. before u go insult ur useless fadar, just note say I be Warri boy I nor be igbo so I fit even kee u in my own way tru source.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by payaseriy: 12:59am On Dec 14, 2023
favor914:
That Gringory Obi na Joker.
like ur ugly looking self.

If I be u, I for don commit suicide. Joke aside, politics aside. I swear.

You look very disgusting, ugly and smelling.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Raskimonojendor: 1:46am On Dec 14, 2023
Kalakulu:
Wahala cheesy

Dey deceive yourself. After Arewa twitter connect praised Peter Obi.
πŸ‘‡

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:56am On Dec 14, 2023
REDshouse:
everyone can be president of their family and tribesmen ..it's normal
bitter bitter grin e dey pain you na tongue

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Pristine664: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2023
Dem dey mock the werey. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by Pristine664: 2:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Feintline:

Which year una wan beg am??

By 2039?? grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by TopBanter: 2:51am On Dec 14, 2023
Tochitee:
Dem don touch their Mumu button,see them bleating like barren witches.people wey go drop una for trash during next election. Arewa twitter go remember say Pandora Na Igbo Catholic.

Precisely. Besides, Igbos love giving themselves false hope based on the utterances and opinion of singular individuals and non-entities.

This is because they are very desperate to actualize their agenda of usurpation they wish to use annexing the fertile and blessed land of others to escape the barren SE red mud land karma deliberately cursed them with.

Otherwise no sensible person would desperately rush to celebrate what an individual writes, perhaps whoever posts from the twitter account, as Arewa twitter official opinion and position.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by TopBanter: 2:54am On Dec 14, 2023
Feintline:

lol. When last did you see Datti with Obi? The Mauritanian has abandoned the Agulu clown.

It says a lot when even an immigrant settler to Nigeria realizes Obi is not a winner nor a serious or progressive character.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Refer To Peter Obi As "My President" by TinubuThief: 3:17am On Dec 14, 2023
grin
Ronu miscreants go commit suicide today aswear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Betty Akeredolu Abandoned Me After Serving For Seven Years On Salary Of ... / Ethnic Militia And The Future Of Democracy In Nigeria / Is America Ripe For A Female Or A Black President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.