Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti (63042 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by We4all: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Yuck! Nigerians are really jobless.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Mayplays(f): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Scary times

One will just wake up and see millions of people discussing their family business like it’s breaking news

5 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Foodhub2023: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
The other day I posted a video 👇https://www.nairaland.com/7937184/see-grooms-brides-mothers-outfits of a groom and brides mother who's dressing to their childrens wedding ceremony got people talking. Today I came across a video of the their husbands and thought to update you guys on what people had to say about the fathers. Mixed reactions as well.
Two different cultures and probably two different levels in der religion so nothing is shocking here

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by 7lives: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
TempUser:
That is a Yorùbá attire. Agbádá Òfì or any sewn with whatever material will always look more elegant than that lace which may also be expensive. The groom's tribe won't put on Agbádá now abi èwo ni ayojúràn 😂 grin

Besides, that brides father na agùn t'áṣọọ́ lò, Ìjẹ̀sà òsèré onílẹ̀ obì. Elegance is a Yorùbá thing cool

Ijesha omo e'leni a teeka, omo e'leni ewele.
Beautiful people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by erai30(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
All fingers are not equal
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by TempUser: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
7lives:

Ijesha omo e'leni a teeka, omo e'leni ewele.
Beautiful people.
Bẹ́ẹ̀ni, Yorùbá ni mí, Ọ̀yọ́ ni ìran mi cool
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by GboyegaD(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Perhaps, the grooms parent are simple. Besides, their cultural dressing might not have too much of fanfare.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by temielects(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Yoruba ita lawa owanbẹ́ people 😂
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by 7lives: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
TempUser:

Bẹ́ẹ̀ni, Yorùbá ni mí, Ọ̀yọ́ ni ìran mi cool

Awa l'agba.
Adie funfun l'agba adie.
Awa l'agba.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by StpidNLmods: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Just two small tribes trying hard to be noticed grin

Jewessgratitud3:
The other day I posted a video 👇https://www.nairaland.com/7937184/see-grooms-brides-mothers-outfits of a groom and brides mother who's dressing to their childrens wedding ceremony got people talking. Today I came across a video of the their husbands and thought to update you guys on what people had to say about the fathers. Mixed reactions as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by spencekat(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
erai30:
All fingers are not equal
Some choose to be simple in their dressings.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by yusufmurry: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The day is theirs, their happiness is the major thing, no matter what they put on

You left the main idea. In your thought, so the groom's parents are not happy that their son is getting married?

In 99% of marriages, the girl "forces" the man on what her parents would wear. Many times, the girl's parents make the demand on the list of items when paying for the dowry.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by ComeToJesus: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
You are just mischievous.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Adewale1603(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Most people are just jobless on social media now.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by MosayA: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
During my wedding, I bought the same attire for both family. No cheating. Simple

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by lexy2014: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

the way you carry this matter for head, I no even understand.

people don marry don go house, you are still recycling pictures of what their parents wore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Sibbb: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Everything now is put on social media, a time will come we will be scared to live our normal life
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by OMBIIGA: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
Why the mockery of the Idoma people!!
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Jewessgratitud3: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Op, why did you tag this woman American in the other video??

American dey wear Aso-Oke?

Please respect the Yoruba Aso-Oke attire. Only a sophisticated tribe like Yoruba can claim ownership to indigenous attires not like some other people that wear winter caps

I'm not the one that tagged them. That's how I saw the video on Facebook.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by eepeepook: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
I doubt the groom married upward. Both must be of the same financial standing. The bride’s family are more extravagant.
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Cmeo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Why is this matter of discussion on social media?? Truly social media is creating a new generation of everything you can think of including gossipers. Haha, kilode!

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Nairalandite: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please don't disturb me with eyinbo ofo. The title is terrible utterly misleading. Eyinbo oribu
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by KillingJoke: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Blame the son for not caring for his parents
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by ImperialYoruba: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
I saw an earlier thread of same event with mothers.

Look, Yoruba have style, period!

When you show up to any event outfitted in Yoruba attire you will carry the day. Thats just it!

Do you not recall this picture of Obi and how entire Biafra nation went gaga and bragged about his sophisticated look?

Of every picture that exist of Obi, this is the only one I have seen of him in Yoruba dress, and it proves my point that Yoruba owns style and swag. Have a Yoruba outfit in wardrobe for special events, you will be ok.

If the groom's parents had done that this thread and the earlier version wont be necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by transient123(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Omo see wetin people dey argue about...

When they rarely mind their businesses and have nothing good to talk about, only to put mouth where it's not necessary....maybe they are the set of lazy yoots grin
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by InvertedHammer: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
/

Nigerians are funny and shallow.

If you don't know their names or faces, if Dangote or Arthur Ezeh attends a wedding even as the "father of the bride", you will think they
are the drivers cool cool cool

/
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by OOLUSEG(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Omo see wetin people dey argue about...

I think some Nigeria youths are actually running mad... highly irrelevant issues...not minding the problems of their miserable lives but carrying what's is not their problem on their empty skull Head.... Government has a lot of work to do... they need to create jobs for this bunch of useless and jobless youths...
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Magnoliaa(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Oh...I think it's the same OP sef. grin

Why were the mothers' and fathers' outfit created as separate threads, lmao?
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

What of those people that wear winter cap

You mean your biggest nightmare?

So, the opinion of one person is what you are now mastur bating on?

Oma se o!

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by OOLUSEG(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
undecided
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
Many Nigerian youths are jobless.

What if the parents of the groom are Jehovah witnesses, deeper lifers, Charismatic members/Precious Blood of Jesus Christ members of the Catholic Church?

Many people don't fancy clothes.

The funny thing is they may even be richer than the bride's parents.

Na wa for many of una.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by enemyofprogress: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The day is theirs, their happiness is the major thing, no matter what they put on
let's get married soonest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.