Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. (31971 Views)

How Do Thieves Open The Bonnet To Steal Battery? / Thieves Stealing Toyota, Lexus Vehicles Using Key Fob 'Relay' / US: Thieves Steal 124 Wheels From 34 Chevy Cars Worth $120,000 In A Single Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Femeto: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
You go enter Ladipo or Oyinbo for better Honda parts
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by nedekid: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Emekayoung:
Someone jealous of him driving a car did this,because the person just wants to make sure he doesn't fix the car at all. To the extent of tampering with the electrical aspect of the car is not just a thief. An insider did it with a certified electrician to make sure you never fix the car again. That your friend is a suspect. Don't judge people by their smiling faces. Black people are very deadly,earlier you know this,better for you.
Oga leave all these petty conspiracy theories. The OPs car as vandalized as usual for parts. So someone jealous of him is an electrician or went to hire one to disable the car so op will never fix it?
Funny guy..
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by bukkiexchange01(f): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
They're rooting for you to probably change your car, it's a reminder bro.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by NaijaCover(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sorry My Brother, For The Stealing of your car Parts, Is very terrible news, to hear from, now.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Not good bt it's not difficult to fix if u have a good Honda parts market around ur location.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Dotmanq: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
People that have lost their conscience.
Looking for money at the detriment of others.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by CJStarz: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
hopeforcharles:
Hmmmm wicked world
Wicked Nigerians
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Omoawoke2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoliobinna84:
Good day Nairalanders, I parked my car (2007 Honda CR-V ) in one of my neighbors compound, covered it with car cover and travelled. Behold, when I came back to go pick my car, I noticed that the door knob has been tampered but they didn't get access to the car and I immediately rushed to the bonnet, it has been knocked open.

It was then I noticed that the car has been tampered with and nicely covered back. I called my mechanic to come and check all that is missing in the car. True true, the thief did me dirty.

The fuse box is missing, the compressor was stolen, many wires were cut and some other parts were stolen.

Since I came back, I have tried to fix the car but can't find the exact fuse box that matches my car. I have gotten 2 fuse boxes at Mgbuka Obosi but none of them worked. Please I really need help.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I hate thieves

They lack conscience and humanity
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoliobinna84:
its a gated and fenced compound with security dogπŸ€”πŸ€”
na person inside that compound pull that hit or the thief has an accomplice there
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by jgbemson1: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Try n buy another fuse box at oyingbo lagos
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Emary(f): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Contact @livinhubby at Oyingbo. He's a very reliable Honda parts dealer in Oyingbo. I used to have a 2004 CRV and he helped me out several times.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Advancedman(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoliobinna84:
My neighbor was aware that I traveled but was not aware that the car was tampered cos it was covered. Guys normally play football on weekends in our compound and the fear of breaking the glasses made me move the vehicle.

At least if the windshield was broken it's still safe and you can tied a face to it but for what I term forbidden "another person property" you left your compound for another person's compound, foolishly enough yours has insurance while the other is an empty street.
Good luck to you.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Dotmanq: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoliobinna84:
I removed the battery cos it was a bit long travel. Electrician is suggesting I get a complete engine wire that comes with fuse box. Don't know if it will work.
May God reward whoever did that in multiple folds.
Sorry for your loss
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by kengodson: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoliobinna84:
Good day Nairalanders, I parked my car (2007 Honda CR-V ) in one of my neighbors compound, covered it with car cover and travelled. Behold, when I came back to go pick my car, I noticed that the door knob has been tampered but they didn't get access to the car and I immediately rushed to the bonnet, it has been knocked open.

It was then I noticed that the car has been tampered with and nicely covered back. I called my mechanic to come and check all that is missing in the car. True true, the thief did me dirty.

The fuse box is missing, the compressor was stolen, many wires were cut and some other parts were stolen.

Since I came back, I have tried to fix the car but can't find the exact fuse box that matches my car. I have gotten 2 fuse boxes at Mgbuka Obosi but none of them worked. Please I really need help.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Oga where you go park car?πŸ™„
Where the neighbors blind and deaf that they don't have common sense of what's going on in their compound?
Omo find another's neighbor abeg
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by kengodson: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Even if your drive Volvo 240....dem go still envy you[
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by franco3075q(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
gbaskiboy:
Sorry bro, it is a pity that such happened to you in this period. I don't have a car but I know how it feels when one's property is burgled. When the Burglars are caught they put the blame on the devil
This is the hand work of all this iron condem boys, that was how they useless one of my friend mazda bus, they cut all the wires 4rm A-Z, carry air flow metter and brain box join, wicked set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
erniok:

Are you sure you are in your right senses when you typed this. Seriously?
Ha ha ha haaaa....
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
ShangTsung000:

Investigation should start with his friend. That's how it works. I'm not accusing his friend.
This is why alot of innocent people are in Prinson today....
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Itiskdg121(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Why not contact someone at Ladipo lagos, then do waybill
okoliobinna84:
The thief also cut the battery terminal head. I have been wondering who could pull such a stunt on my car, whether it's a mechanic, electrician, iron condemn people or just a random street urchin.

1 Like

Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by jaymichael(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoliobinna84:

Those morafuckers did you dirty.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Chiderao1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
God Go punish anybody wey say make them no burn thief wey dem catch.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by CoronaVirusPro: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoliobinna84:
its a gated and fenced compound with security dogπŸ€”πŸ€”

Someone in the compound knows about that job!

1 Like

Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by rexfada(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
The thief was comfortable and relaxed that was why he caused all that damage in the car. The tarpaulin you covered the car with hid him from been noticed.
Always leave your car open and not covered when parked.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by ShangTsung000: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

This is why alot of innocent people are in Prinson today....

One mustn't be in the prison before an investigation is commenced. Buh sadly, Nigeria will happen.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by vivalavida(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dotmanq:

May God reward whoever did that in multiple folds.
Please Sir , don't know if you can help add to my T.fare from AAUA back to Lagos.
By next week,t.fare could be double or even triple.
Thanks Sir and sorry for your loss.

You are heartless. Very very heartless. Take your begging to your family members.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by McLizbae: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Worst he may not find any good use for the parts removed.
okoliobinna84:

Swears, very wicked human beings. The person just want to render the car useless.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by lendahand(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoliobinna84:

Swears, very wicked human beings. The person just want to render the car useless.
bro some blessings disguise when rushing forth, this can be an announcement of a better and new ride for you. God go run am for you. Either sell the vandalised car as scrap or repair and sell because you won't enjoy the car again. I rejoice in advance with you for your new car, say amen...
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Victoraguwa: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sorry bro,yes get a complete engine wire that comes with the direct fuse box and key it will work
okoliobinna84:
I removed the battery cos it was a bit long travel. Electrician is suggesting I get a complete engine wire that comes with fuse box. Don't know if it will work.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Pravada: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ask for the fuse and parts of the 2004 - 2006 Acura TSX, it will work for it.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by 3kay945(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wickedness runs in some people blood. How could someone do this?.
Sorry for your loss bro. The wrongdoer cup will soon full.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Tzar(m): 3:57am On Dec 17, 2023
This is so sad. Sorry for your loss.
I honestly wonder why people don’t invest in CCTV/inverter in Nigeria.
You can’t prevent crime with CCTV, but you can deter criminals or find out how the crime was committed so that you make preventative move against future crimes.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by frozen70(f): 4:24am On Dec 17, 2023
okoliobinna84:

So painful, sorry about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) / Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride / Car Quiz: Tell Us The Names Of These 8 Cars By Their Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.