Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. (32026 Views)

How Do Thieves Open The Bonnet To Steal Battery? / Thieves Stealing Toyota, Lexus Vehicles Using Key Fob 'Relay' / US: Thieves Steal 124 Wheels From 34 Chevy Cars Worth $120,000 In A Single Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Blessedarethepe(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2023
So all of you that are saying he should sell his car, do you want him to sell the problem to another person

1 Like

Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by fineboynl(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Blessedarethepe:
So all of you that are saying he should sell his car, do you want him to sell the problem to another person
lol. It could mean scraping it. And that could mean 60/70% losses in it true value. That why buying Nigerian used vehicle is very risky. Except its toks standard. Old Nigeria used vehicle nor be am. Eve the onwer will lose 40% of its true value because them nor de price Nigerian use vehicle wel. The buy already budget 20% to fix some of the problem that might come with it.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Tranquility2345: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2023
Bahamas95:
When I say Nigerians are the most wicked people on earth some people would think I am joking.

Why would someone wake up in the morning and the next thing he/she will think of is how to punish a fellow human?

OP sorry, the criminal(s) will never go unpunished.

No be wickedness per se. Na hunger. A hungry man is very desperate. Imagine person wey never see better food to chop for days and his kids are crying for food to chop, that man no get conscience again o…
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Bahamas95(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2023
Tranquility2345:

No be wickedness per se. Na hunger. A hungry man is very desperate. Imagine person wey never see better food to chop for days and his kids are crying for food to chop, that man no get conscience again o…
Hunger is not an excuse to punish someone else, because person dey drive car nor mean say he/she nor get problem. The rich also cry.

There's no place in the constitution where it's stated that you must have children. People should cut their coat according to their size material.......I sure say OP get children or loved ones wey he dey take care of, e nor make sense for Mr. A to use he problem affect Mr. B.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Tranquility2345: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Bahamas95:
Hunger is not an excuse to punish someone else, because person dey drive car nor mean say he/she nor get problem. The rich also cry.

There's no place in the constitution where it's stated that you must have children. People should cut their coat according to their size material.......I sure say OP get children or loved ones wey he dey take care of, e nor make sense for Mr. A to use he problem affect Mr. B.

I’m not making a case for the thieves. Just telling you these thieves don’t do it to punish. They do it as a means of survival….
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Blessedarethepe(m): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
fineboynl:
lol. It could mean scraping it. And that could mean 60/70% losses in it true value. That why buying Nigerian used vehicle is very risky. Except its toks standard. Old Nigeria used vehicle nor be am. Eve the onwer will lose 40% of its true value because them nor de price Nigerian use vehicle wel. The buy already budget 20% to fix some of the problem that might come with it.
Okay
Thanks for the reply
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Emekayoung(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29
nedekid:

Oga leave all these petty conspiracy theories. The OPs car as vandalized as usual for parts. So someone jealous of him is an electrician or went to hire one to disable the car so op will never fix it?
Funny guy..
Problem is that alot of people who can read don't always understand what they read. And that's what you are facing now.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by nedekid: 6:58pm On Jan 29
Emekayoung:

Problem is that alot of people who can read don't always understand what they read. And that's what you are facing now.
Maybe the writer I responded to could not express himself properly, he would have done better writing in pidgin.
Re: Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. by Carparts888(m): 2:10am On Feb 02
Sorry my brother. What'stheupdate?
Have u been able to fix your car?
okoliobinna84:
Good day Nairalanders, I parked my car (2007 Honda CR-V ) in one of my neighbors compound, covered it with car cover and travelled. Behold, when I came back to go pick my car, I noticed that the door knob has been tampered but they didn't get access to the car and I immediately rushed to the bonnet, it has been knocked open.

It was then I noticed that the car has been tampered with and nicely covered back. I called my mechanic to come and check all that is missing in the car. True true, the thief did me dirty.

The fuse box is missing, the compressor was stolen, many wires were cut and some other parts were stolen.

Since I came back, I have tried to fix the car but can't find the exact fuse box that matches my car. I have gotten 2 fuse boxes at Mgbuka Obosi but none of them worked. Please I really need help.🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride / Car Quiz: Tell Us The Names Of These 8 Cars By Their Interior / Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.