Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Commercial Transportation Live Saving Tips - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commercial Transportation Live Saving Tips (119 Views)

Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / Water Transportation: Lagos State Govt Acquires New Ferries - Photos / Transportation Of Quarry Stones With Open Trucks Along Ilorin-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Transportation Live Saving Tips by Nahunger(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nigerians are very dogged when it comes to improvisation to real life challenges.

This are many tips to keep you safe when moving around via any commutable means.
1. Always ask the Keke, bike, bus or car driver how much it will cost to ferry you to your destination before boarding the car.

*Failure to do the above will only create the impression of "open cheque " this has led to many brawls, I can't begin to tell you my countless experience, but it's a dangerous point to ignore.

The last one I overheard the Keke guy tell a matured man that he has been riding Keke napep before the aged customer was given birth too 😂😂😂😂😂

Please share your experience!!

(1) (Reply)

Switch App For Diaspora From Sterling Bank / Urgent Direction Needed. Ogba To VI (eko Hotel) / What To Do In San Antonio Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.