Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO (14719 Views)

Court Rules Residents Have Right To Video, Take Pictures Of Arrests In Public / Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by LillyandDaisy: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2023
So we should be policing the police, why not body cam instead
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by sylve11: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I Think The Force PRO is Looking For Who to Send to Early Grave,
Meanwhile Men Mount Ooo

Nor mind am. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by PHAYOL81: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2023
Now that's a very big weapon granted into the custody of the common man but brethen don't get carried away while employing this benefit as it can only be used cautiously
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by FertilityH: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Antoeni(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Sure
Greenfaces:
you be bini guy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Babathanks(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2023
Dreal1247:
Can Nigerians also try it with the Nigerian soldiers? Is it applicable to the military checkpoints?
Soldiers don't intimidate on the road. Police will be demanding that they want to check your phone . One of them even point gun to me last week. He even threaten that he will shoot me if I did not give him my phone. After giving him my phone and he did not see anything he started reading my messages on Whatsapp. Can you imagine ooo. He even start checking my mail ooo. Accusing me that am a male prostitute. What concern a police officer with my life?
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Hydroxide(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2023
Believe the Nigerian police at your own peril.
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by advanceDNA: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Liars.!!

If the police is serious,, let them publish a document to this effect.

And back the document up by quoting the relevant laws inside it.

All these wishful sayings on the media is total nonsense.

Weda they publish or not ..it doesn't matter.... Always apply this rule to every law that looks like it favour the masses/civilians.... "There is freedom of speech in Nigeria....it's is ur freedom that may not be guaranteed after the speech"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Unrated900(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2023
You again
U are everywhere
Keep using someone's info for defamation
Efcc go touch u soon

Yiwih:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Objectivist04: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2023
I was in a bus last week, when we got to police checkpoint, a police officer was brazenly and in a comic manner extorting money from Keke and bus drivers.

He will stretch out his hand and shout " offering time" hundred naira note will grease his palm then straight into his pocket while he joyfully moved to the next vehicle .

He was so audacious despite that it was in the city center, no atom of fear, he was so free and it appears he is familiar with those who apply that route.

I wished I have a secret camera on me.
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by gare(f): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2023
Antoeni:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/14/nigerians-are-free-video-take-photos-police-officers-duty-says-force-pro-0?fbclid=IwAR0xPwKhqCsifYiWLP_GlfygFZBzFFugKsMrp6OGLzLm0jZ6V2J_Stoju-Q

Tell your officer that, because they will be the ones acting like animals when they start videoing them because they are doing the wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Papayaayasager(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2023
Comrades do that at your own peril.
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by ceasare: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2023
Antoeni:
Let's ask him why they use to submit phones before going inside police station?

Yeah u r right....why do they ask people to drop their phone if not for u not to record their sinister character.....reach counter u go drop ,they assign ipo u go pay for paper and biro....ipo come and arrest criminal u go pay mobilization.why will citizen report incidence or liase with police

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by FireUpNow(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Listen to those man at your peril. The confirm beating and brutality Nigeria s will get from police when you take their photos and videos on duty , na for hospital you go explain that is of you survive. This na a classical OYO push.
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by kennethology(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2023
One should do that with care because NIGERIA POLICE FORCE has the most unreasonable human in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by slowice(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2023
This force pro that speaks from different sides of his mouth... Very unprofessional dude
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by HighTable(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2023
grin
have you made peace with death
Anyways they May not mind if you smile very well cheesy
The Nigerian Army is your friend smiley

Dreal1247:
Can Nigerians also try it with the Nigerian soldiers? Is it applicable to the military checkpoints?
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Majesty33(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2023
Dreal1247:
Mortuary mode awaits such person that tries this with soldiiers grin
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Juniorangel(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2023
This is one of the one thousand ways to die, videoing a police man
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by sulakishop(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2023
That's a suicide mission
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by onyxo76(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2023
video wetin? abeg i no wan die yet?
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Ntipia: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2023
For those trying to listen to this foolish talk from the foolish PPRO I know a sure plug who sells fairly used casket and a cheaper rate.
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by kingharzy: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Dreal1247:

LOL....
Its advisable to record with dashcams or concealed camera devices and not with mobile phones. Due to the precarious security situation of the country, even the use of earpiece and headphones at military checkpoints is forbidden. Making it obvious to soldiers at a checkpoint that you're recording their activity without a visible identification item that proves you're a member of the press or a journalist is a sure way to cut your life.

If you go through the Funtua-Gusau-Sokoto highway you'll know there's a checkpoint for road users and a checkpoint for your life. Help them help you.
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by correctguy101(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2023
Antoeni:
I

Think The Force PRO is Looking For Who to Send to Early Grave,
Meanwhile Men Mount Ooo

Wahala grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Greenfaces: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2023
Antoeni:
Sure
e clear. Epa Domor o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Exceed15: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Listen to him at your peril. He's always in the AC room while those unde the hot scorching sun can shoot at will.
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Antoeni(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Koyor
Greenfaces:
e clear. Epa Domor o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by OvertheTop(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
victorclean:
It's not easy. Allowing such will make the policemen to sit up. Just hope this awareness will be expanded more.

Don't Try Recording them(while they are Aware). it's very Dangerous.
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by emmyN(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
If you must record, make sure you are sharing the live feed on social media just in case they do something drastic to you.
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by Orissodiq: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Solution is to go live on ur social media b4 recording. So any oppression will be well documented on video.
Re: Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO by ChronicGp(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
NPF are supposed to have a body camera on their Officers.
Do so @ you own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States with The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / Godwin Obaseki Meets European Union Election Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.