Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet (59205 Views)

Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) / A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Sonofgod1990(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
He's a useless boy.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by mastermaestro(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Betting, one evil GOD did not allow me cultivate right from teen age. I could play table tennis, snooker, computer games, football like a pro. But I would never stake with anyone. I just hated betting, not because my parents warned me about it. I thank GOD I hated that shit then and still do.

Betting ruins. Only one percent wins most of the time as a tool to keep the remaining 99 percent entrapped. Satan wicked sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Mubieey: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
That’s why Islam prohibits gambling, See its implications

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by SayNo2SmallPrik: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Some times men just have bad times. I continued doing business till my loses climb enter 100M. I force myself stop work for years to overcome the trauma. Its not a thing most people can understand. It needs one being in it or that has experienced it to understand

I thank the God of second chances
For real man. Only you or and those into same shii can really understand. Glad you’re back on your feet again
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Mubieey: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by ppogba: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Angrigowt:
He for use 200k play bet. If he loose or not. Return the loan.pay balance later.a whole 2.5m. Theh fuc k

He dreamt he was dinning with Dangote before placing the bet.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Ed12(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sport betting can be cunning.

Their was a time I lost millions on sporty, even sporty management noticed.

Reached out to me that I have been loosing steadily, they gave me 10k as bonus, adviced to calm down before i stake

I stake in hundreds of thousands..

That season I learnt the hard way betting is not about odds but form..

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by ppogba: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Coly2012:
Hope say him family pay the loan before them burial am, if not, nothing like rest in peace oooo.

Abi o.

People are just bothered about the wasted fool and no one is giving a thought to the innocent creditors he wants to send to their own early grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by HRMK: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
the government cares less about what you do with your money!all its concerned with is collecting revenue from game companies!!
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Phantom233: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
First of all, gambling has rules. It's a source to f revenue for the government. It's not a source of wealth for the citizens but a game of luck for the few. Anyone that has 1milion shouldn't stake beyond 50k else that will amount to greed and selfishness. Am sure he wanted to become a multi millionaire overnight.
The general rules is ..."stake what you can afford to loose"

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by terrezo2002(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
spinna:
Haba..its better to lavish the money and go to jail after than this now....

Gambling has scattered even the brains of many youths and adults..

Business ideas to use money for will be blocked..

Even with that money he can probably start his own small betting shop

They cannot keep money with you when you are a gambler
Is starting up a betting shop a good business idea?

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by spinna: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

Is starting up a betting shop a good business idea?

Im just saying that
If you are a die hard gambler that can spend that amount betting..its better to invest it and get a gambling shop..where you can actually consistently win..(because the house always wins)
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by OGANDELIGHT(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Why person no go commit suicide when you play Bayern to win, Man utd to win, Chelsea to win and all of them cool down loose finish for weekend

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Kay25(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Betting is demonic but as him talk say him won go meet him maker i hope his maker wont reject him for being so stupid
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by abijah1: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
I don't know why we always like to blame people for everything. No once forced him to bet and he is not the first to lose that kind of money in betting. He invested but lost so the betting coy shouldn't be blamed
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Blessedarethepe(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ed12:
Sport betting can be cunning.

Their was a time I lost millions on sporty, even sporty management noticed.

Reached out to me that I have been loosing steadily, they gave me 10k as bonus, adviced to calm down before i stake

I stake in hundreds of thousands..

That season I learnt the hard way betting is not about odds but form..
Your contribution is really funny, that the management of the betting company gave you #10k bonus and even advised you to calm down. What a surprise!
But please, may I know if you have a betting strategy?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Resetinc: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

Sharp😂😂double detty December money… sporty code; 585882EA

One love, more money 💰 👍

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by emmykk(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

Baba, he borrowed 2.5mill

He settled down, drink water and planned to wreck the platform with sure odds dumped on his chest by Satan.

He credited his account, stretch leg, tap in the code and press PLACE BET.

It was a shocker this billionaire couldn't stomach, he couldn't bully the platform as they no send am.

Na so Satan hold im hand say "let's go, your job is done" Na so he Kpai o.

Government can't do shit about regulating betting company. It's 18yrs and above

People are betting to get 100K,500K,1M,1.5m,2M and 2.5M but he decided to use 2.5M to win what exactly.

He is a useless human being.if he had use the 2.5M to buy Keke or start any business he would have till be alive.

He is a He goat

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
emmykk:

People are betting to get 100K,500K,1M,1.5m,2M and 2.5M but he decided to use 2.5M to win what exactly.

He is a useless human being.if he had use the 2.5M to buy Keke or start any business he would have till be alive.

He is a He goat

Greed Na. Assuming he succeeded, nobody go hear word.

You just put 2.5m for bet. It's unthinkable. It's sheer stupidity
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Blessedarethepe(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
spinna:

Im just saying that
If you are a die hard gambler that can spend that amount betting..its better to invest it and get a gambling shop..where you can actually consistently win..(because the house always wins)
Consistently win how? Do you mean their commission?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Have you ever made a million Naira in your entire wretched life? grin

Now, his borrowed 2.5m has killed him. Chapter close
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

Gambling is worst than marijuana and homosexualiity. It should be banned.
2.5M could have helped his life financially if had used it wisely.

That 2.5m if invested wisely could launch him to comfortable billionaire
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
Okiton:

Even with this sad event
The family of the deceased are very much richer than ur household alive and even ur wretched ancestors laying sick dry bones in their graves

Good but I am still here gidigba. Where is onoh Chukwuma now.

They should use their richness to bring him back. Compound fool. All brawn no brain

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
drerocker:

Igbo man with no sence will killing solve it na your mom I pity not you.

He wouldn't have been able to maintain his fake status
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by nairalanda1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Am seeing people saying gofment should regulate betting company.

Well, government does regulate them, but assuming that government decides to ban them, the following wiill happen

1.Betting companies will move to the internet or offshore

2.Illegal betting where there is no controls, and where the criminal element is operating live, will happen.

If you watch Premier league, you would see some clubs with chinese writing on their shirts. Those are chinese betting companies that cannot operate in their country because the Chinese government has banned them. They all just moved offshore or online, out of the reach of the Chinese government in response (mostly to the Philippines, where they pay huge money in tax and investment in return for operating space...meaning that the Chinese government can do nada).

Nigerian betting companies will do likewise in the event of a ban.

(Though, from 2024, the EPL will ban betting sponsorships of football team shirts ...so that loophole is gone).
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by drerocker: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

He wouldn't have been able to maintain his fake status
Hmmmmmm
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
perseverance101:

Some people may label you a tribal bigot, but, what you've just said is undeniably the unvarnished truth. Based on my own observations, I must say that some of the factors that contributed to this person's demise are fake lifestyle and seeking approval from fake people who harbor no positive intentions for him.

Some people are just too weak. What do they need validation from others for.

There are some points you grow to that whatever anybody says about you should count for nothing. You just live your live how you think best.

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Illegal1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
omoh..........as for me,i no go ever give up on bet9ja
dem must pay me bk all the money i dn lose for their hand,

who die na lose ooh,gv up no follow for the game

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by immortalcrown(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Phabulous4:
You can't bet 2.5mil in a sane regulated environment. Government can and must intervene. Through robust KYC. Using NIN or BVN can limit the number of account an individual can open. Through verification of you statement of account the system can aromatically determine you bucket size then calculate how much you can stake. Bet shops will be even more stricter. It's not rocket science, it is do able.
Which country has that policy for gambling?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Illegal1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mubieey:

omoh,........who islam epp?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Illegal1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
ppogba:

He dreamt he was dinning with Dangote before placing the bet.

omoh........u funny sha
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Bigchristo: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

https://independent.ng/onoh-chukwuma-who-commits-suicide-after-losing-n2-5m-bet-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=Mr.%20Onoh%20Chukwuma%20Richard%2C%20the,to%20DAILY%20INDEPENDENT%20on%20anonymity.

Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/7939228/onoh-chukwuma-richard-ceo-commits
If dem tell this man say na bet go kill am him nor go believe, may his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos / Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.