Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting (51808 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NaijaCover(m): 4:23am On Dec 13, 2023
A Nigerian Man has committed suicide after revealing his plans on Facebook, ÑaijaCover Reports.

Onoh Chukwuma Richard, The CEO of Faso Energy Limited, died by consuming sniper.

According to Reports, he borrowed a huge sum of money but lost it in a bet.

Earlier today, he went live on Facebook to reveal plans to exit the world. He recorded a wordless video in a lemon-coloured t-shirt. That was his last Video.

He also made a post, writing: "Today is my last day on earth. I going to meet my maker."

Friends immediately started reaching out to him, but they found him writhing in pain. They rushed him to Madonna Hospital in Umuahia.

Sadly, the Abia-born businessman died.

A Video of him in hospital shows him wearing the same clothes he had on during his live video. Some friends claim he already ingested the sniper before going live.

He is survived by his elderly mother, whom he regularly writes about on Facebook. Just weeks ago, he spoke about his mother urging him to find a wife and get married.

https://www.facebook.com/100075242645302/videos/736180511733299/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NaijaCover(m): 4:24am On Dec 13, 2023
What Is This World Turning Into, Oh My God.

Don't Forget, ÑaijaCover Bring This Bad News

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by UselessBuharist: 4:25am On Dec 13, 2023
Give us the full story

11 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NaijaCover(m): 4:30am On Dec 13, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Give us the full story

See More Photos @ www.naijâcover. com
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NaijaCover(m): 4:32am On Dec 13, 2023
See Reactions As Obtained By ÑaijaCover Below:

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Xwizard: 4:32am On Dec 13, 2023
CEO that can’t bet with billions, should be called mere supervisor

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NaijaCover(m): 4:33am On Dec 13, 2023
See More Reactions As Obtained By NaíjaCover Below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NaijaCover(m): 4:35am On Dec 13, 2023
Friends have flooded Facebook with tribute posts in his honour, As Obtained By NaîjaCover Below:

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NaijaCover(m): 4:36am On Dec 13, 2023
Watch The Video Of Him In The Hospital As Obtained By NaìjaCover Below:

https://www.facebook.com/100069510549766/videos/195170503666702/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NLcivilian: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2023
I just pray I survive this situation as well. Life is rough and tough cry I am just tired. If not for my little kid, I would have ended it all. After loosing my job, to get another has not been easy. I just pray people like me can stay strong. It is well!!

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Caseless: 4:51am On Dec 13, 2023
CEO wey no stand well well...

Why a whole CEO go kill himself for 2.5m?

Mushroom CEO.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NaijaCover(m): 4:55am On Dec 13, 2023
Caseless:

Mushroom CEO.

How Much Do You Have As Net Worth?

Do You Really Know What Is 2.5million Naira?

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by adecz: 4:55am On Dec 13, 2023
✝️✝️Many young men are succumbing
to failed financial activities ...⚰️⚰️⚰️

42 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Neddstark: 4:58am On Dec 13, 2023
You're all your mother has and you kpai yourself.
Now you'll make that poor woman nearer to the grave without eating the fruits of her labour.
Sorry, this is not depression. This is stupidity.
No rip to him. My thoughts and wishes are with his mother who is going through extreme anguish right now.

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Emperormartin(m): 5:24am On Dec 13, 2023
This guy makes suicide looks cheap...

Imagine coming live of Facebook after taking sniper...

Looking at his face on that live video and his friend urging him to speak up but knowing fully well he's closer to death is a sight to behold and calls for deeper reflection.

Man simply wants to die and didn't wish to celebrate Christmas

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Emperormartin(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2023
So some mothers in this age still look for a wife for their matured son to marry?

He just looks like a mummy's boy, over pampered and Lily livered

We don't need those kind of men as future fathers

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by TANID(m): 5:32am On Dec 13, 2023
Caseless:

Mushroom CEO.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2023
One obedient gone but Tinubu still kicking. Keep hating and keep suffering.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Aboks(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2023
poverty stricken ceo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Jakumo(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2023
Twenty five hundred dollars ($2,500USD) is the value of 2.5 million naira at today's currency exchange rate in which one thousand naira equals one US dollar.

It is absolutely astonishing that anyone in good health and who has the means to make a living would go to the extent of committing suicide over the loss of a piddling twenty five hundred US dollars. The man reported to have killed himself over losing the equivalent of $2, 500 was without question mentally disturbed and would probably have offed himself anyway over something just as trivial before long.

17 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by OVB123: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2023
Caseless:

Mushroom CEO.
Indomie generation. In this present economic realitics, you think 2.5m is easy to get? How much do you have in your account? Mtcheeew!

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Artiiclebeast: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2023
I smell attention-seeking.

4 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by emperor4love(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2023
Mayb na ppl money e use run betting

3 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Angrigowt: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2023
He was under pressure. Right now I'm having 5m and I'm depressed. I was havin 25m. I gambled it Al away till it got to 5m.plus my clients refused to pay.by April I wan japa. He died well. U can't become rich overnite. Ole. Rot In hell u baztad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by UptownVibes(m): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2023
Frds will always flood his pics with tribute, but if he asked them for help while still alive,them no go give him shi shi. But how person go use 2.5m play bet.. Those tipsters that stakes millions,started small... You are staking 2.5m when you have not won 50m multiple times.. Doesn't make sense...

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Benki003(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2023
If bet doesn't kill you nothing in this life would

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by manmade(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2023
Depression is real ! It makes you consider your life as worthless and the only thing that may be appealing to you at that moment is to end it all, the decision could be taken within the shortest time you could ever imagine. It's always good to speak up whenever you're going through any difficult situations.... the fear of the unknown is one of the shortest route to depression most especially when you believed you don't deserve the trauma, only normal person dey fear death, a depressed man see death as his only true friend. Let's always watch out for our friends and loved ones ... May his soul rest his perfect peace and God grants his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

21 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by LoveFayfay(f): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2023
I always say that only the victim knows the real reason for commiting suicide. Something deeper than the 2.5m bet loss.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Sirchiboy: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2023
Caseless:

Mushroom CEO.
Caseless transfer the 2.5 m to me

5 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by contentmakerPRO: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2023
Betting is not a job, not an easy way to make money. Why borrow to gamble? Can he ever sustain that? Why didnt he try other online skills that can fetch him good money within 6 months of serious trainning? I dont thnk it was a wise decison to borrow money and use it to bet. Thats a serious case that cant be sustained. RIP to him. He didnt try at all. Hope his aged mum will be able to cope with his demise.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) / DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why / NAFDAC Warns Against Taking `Maishayi’ Tea Made By Hausa Tea Vendors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.