Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet (59204 Views)

Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) / A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by loswhite(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
RIP to his soul.

[/sup]What exactly happened?

Did he win but lost his slip?

Did he play but failed to win?

Did he win and didn't misplace his slip but the bet company refused to give him the money?

[sup]
Be specific. What should the government regulate about betting? If you are talking about regulating how much time and how much money an adult (18+) should spend on betting, you are not making any sense. I have never tried betting or any form of gambling. But the truth remains that betting is like consuming food or alcohol. You can't tell an alcohol company or a food vendor to regulate the quantity or amount sold to adults. Betting is within the freedom and choices adults have. If you are talking about preventing those below the age of consent from betting and ensuring that bet companies pay bet winners, you have a valid point.
They like news like this so they can attack betting. Why not tell government to ban or regulate cars...lol afterall ppl die daily from accident. A man decided to be foolish and instead of blaming his foolishness they choose to attack gambling if I may ask what is the difference between gambling and forex trading and buying stock? I don't even believe all this useless stories sometimes. I have 1 million and yet I had to borrow to join to bet. This is most likely another fake news propagated by bet haters.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by hkidola00(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
[/b]
federal9:
Bet nearly killed me. I lost about 1.8 million on one Sunday.

Immediately I lost, [b]I felt like I wasn't seeing anyone.

Although, I started the bet with 100k to win 300k, 300k to win 600k, 600k to win 1.8M. The last one was 3 odds. After that, I played over 1.5, three games to win 2.8M with 1.8M

Omo, the game casted.

I was just wishing to die. I felt like everybody in the world is richer than me.

I had to use another 200k from my savings to win 2 odds, which brought 400k.

That was still on that Sunday. I later realized I used 100k to rise to 1.8M and lost.

I used 200k to win 400k

That means I gained 100k extra in total.

Used 300k total, and won 400k total, so 100k was my gain.

After I realized that, I stopped panicking. I went to one joint and ordered Nkwobi and Beer.

After that, I went to a boutique near me and bought two tops and jeans.

After that day, I deleted my bet app, timed my sporty bet account out till 2026.

My peace of mind matters to me.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by immortalcrown(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
loswhite:
They like news like this so they can attack betting. Why not tell government to ban or regulate cars...lol afterall ppl die daily from accident. A man decided to be foolish and instead of blaming his foolishness they choose to attack gambling if I may ask what is the difference between gambling and forex trading and buying stock? I don't even believe all this useless stories sometimes. I have 1 million and yet I had to borrow to join to bet. This is most likely another fake news propagated by bet haters.
Oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Edusouls(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
nnatobryno:

such persons are not 'laid to rest', you dump them in soak away pit
shut up and stop talking anyhow you don’t know how u would end up, be very careful I warn u, ur utterances are vile , heartless and wicked, u may end up doing the worse , don’t joke with nature ooo and it’s invincible forces if it comes for u it’s finished for u
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Fearyourcreator: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:
Had it been they don't lie about being billionaires. Help for quick reach this guy. What a sad end
You wicked ooo .. respect the dead na
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Edusouls(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided No one should shame the dead, he's gone and judgement is between him and his creator.

But we still living souls should know that sucide is a cowardly act and a shameful thing to bear by those left behind and most especially oneself after demise.

If you're having a suscidal thought better do something crazy like Waka from Lagos to Kano. Your head go reset before you reach half way
dey talk rubbish una think say life ends in typing rubbish in nairaland
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Edusouls(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
Blacks are the most heartless, wicked and hateful beings ever to exist on earth, no iota of human sympathy whatsoever, no love but only materialism, that’s why God cursed us from the soul making us dark skinned
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You wicked ooo .. respect the dead na

Bro, what's wicked in what I said there
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by ComeToJesus: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Natural selection.
Darwin sef..
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Eduadolero(f): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:
All the Mumu wey dey talk for here no really sabi anything. When you lose a particular amount of money you know it isn’t easy to get back. Omo your mind go shake.. especially if you lose am for bet! E go be like make everything just end for you. Na who strong dey survive bet heartbreak oooooo. We go again this weekend. Paste code 😂
Then put in what you can afford to lose
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by fykes(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
I have more sympathy for all the innocent fowls that will be butchered this yuletide than for this ingrate of a so called man.

You borrowed money, used millions of play bet? Call your self a man? That's the height of irresponsibility and anyone who goes to call government is even worse.
The govt isn't in charge of your mental faculties. Milions of men world all over, don't gamble.

He made choices, wrong and foolish ones...the consequences are all his to bear.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Fearyourcreator: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

Bro, what's wicked in what I said there
Nothing Sir
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Nothing Sir

I hail o
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by SayNo2SmallPrik: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Eduadolero:

Then put in what you can afford to lose
You’ve no idea how this thing works, Miss… no one can afford to lose a penny, na lie all of us ddy lie
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Fearyourcreator: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

I hail o
Twaile
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Mrpojj(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

https://independent.ng/onoh-chukwuma-who-commits-suicide-after-losing-n2-5m-bet-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=Mr.%20Onoh%20Chukwuma%20Richard%2C%20the,to%20DAILY%20INDEPENDENT%20on%20anonymity.

Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/7939228/onoh-chukwuma-richard-ceo-commits
You don't have 100 million in your account, and you are using over 1 million naira to bet a game
See mind.
So me wey dey use 100 naira dey bet , I no get sense?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by ibietela2(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
eteebanky1:
I think the government should force this useless bookies to introduce one cut, two cut on betting slips

How'll you stake almost 35 matches and just one or two match will cut it, so unfair

Sportybet one cut policy is a very stupid One

The one they have is what?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mrpojj:

You don't have 100 million in your account, and you are using over 1 million naira to bet a game
See mind.
So me wey dey use 100 naira dey bet , I no get sense?

Greed at play. 100 naira dey cut anyhow not to talk a million plus. Day one n bonus for the company

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by greggng: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
eteebanky1:
I think the government should force this useless bookies to introduce one cut, two cut on betting slips

How'll you stake almost 35 matches and just one or two match will cut it, so unfair

Sportybet one cut policy is a very stupid One

You are naive about current happening. Let me educate you ..you can use the sporty bet option called flexi ....That means you can flex upto 3 to 4 games ....To elaborate further ...if you stake 35games and 3 or 4 cut ...you still win ...The oy disadvantage is that you will need bigger money to stake so that after removing the flexi game you will still ve something reasonable at the end .
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Obakoolex(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Edusouls:
dey talk rubbish una think say life ends in typing rubbish in nairaland
What's your problem oga
Biko talk without quoting me please
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
Under which law or theory?
it's a way to help pple and curb addiction... It's done that way In Europe
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by immortalcrown(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
it's a way to help pple and curb addiction... It's done that way In Europe
Which country in Europe has the policy?
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
Which country in Europe has the policy?
according to a naija journalist who went to UK.. e de dee.... Anything else
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by immortalcrown(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
according to a naija journalist who went to UK.. e de dee.... Anything else
If e dey, show am
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
If e dey, show am
show u as what if u like no believe that's ur wahala... U can go research or move on... Abi I force you to accept
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by immortalcrown(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
show u as what if u like no believe that's ur wahala... U can go research or move on... Abi I force you to accept
You don research, just mention the country that has such a policy for betting.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by phorget(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

They are still your brothers. After traffic gala race no pay they jump to their death.. We need more so we can have space for reasonable people

Fine they are my brothers, but I wouldn't wish your own brothers same anyway.
I hope you'll be happy when my brothers are all gone.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Benwallt(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
phorget:

Fine they are my brothers, but I wouldn't wish your own brothers same anyway.
I hope you'll be happy when my brothers are all gone.

I won't be happy oga. You don change mouth. No death will visit you or your family now or in years to come. Amen.

Don't turn me into a monster
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by PaulH07: 2:22am On Dec 16, 2023
Benwallt:

https://independent.ng/onoh-chukwuma-who-commits-suicide-after-losing-n2-5m-bet-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=Mr.%20Onoh%20Chukwuma%20Richard%2C%20the,to%20DAILY%20INDEPENDENT%20on%20anonymity.

Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/7939228/onoh-chukwuma-richard-ceo-commits

How can someone commit suicide because of ordinary 1.5m hin dey owe others.

If I tell you things I've been through in this life ehn, you go know say my mental elasticity na die...
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Amen24(f): 4:44am On Dec 16, 2023
Had he asked for help , I know that nobody will be ready to help him . Sure is life. RIP Bro
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by eliwa47(m): 5:36am On Dec 16, 2023
Stvpld guy!.
Re: Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet by Kevineleven(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2023
People dey gamble withh N200 to win 1.5 million to invest in business and start life, he had 2.5 million and used it for gambling, if this man is not the foolish, I wonder who is.
Anyway rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos / Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.