Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year (17639 Views)

FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In / Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane Named On 2019 Best FIFA Men's Player / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by ChristianMuslim: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Messi
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Fearyourcreator: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
k777:
Who else? na Messi
No footballer dead or alive equals Messi.
Even his country people still prefer maradona to Messi... Dead or alive , how old are you ?
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by naijapikin2(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ronaldo

That's my opinion

If you misquote me, you will collect spiritual flogging, 😡😡😡

I detest that argentine dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by donbabsaint(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
If anyone should be reffered to ode here, you deserve it. Oponu Omo irankiran{
MuslimIgbo:

Or deh
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Moskido: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Even his country people still prefer maradona to Messi... Dead or alive , how old are you ?

Even cristiano country, people still prefer figo to ronaldo...and again many people prefer Brazilian ronaldo to Cristiano ................u think u are wise 😹😹😹😂idiatt

3 Likes

Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Chochovini: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
k777:
Who else? na Messi
No footballer dead or alive equals Messi.
. Dead or alive? You must be kidding yourself and your entire generations.
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Beverlyjean(f): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
jelel6:

Very hard to mentioned impact and individual brilliance and not arrived at Messi. There's absolutely nothing brilliant about the way halaand plays football. He's the most traditional and one-dimentional elite striker in the game. Absolutely nothing in his game apart from scoring goals.

If Messi can make Ronaldo comparatively look like a pure striker, he'd make Halaand look like a defender when you compare individual brilliance.

What's brilliant about the way oshimhen plays football...but u all rooted for him .... oshimhen is not as good as salah all round...
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by SUPERPACK: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
bestmutiu2019:

The old cargo also won ,FIFA WORLD CUP, LIGUE 1 LEAGUE,LIGUE 1 CUP
cool cool cool
World cup is not added to the FIFA best award of 2023,it was added for 2022 that Messi won. This one is for the period of 19th December 2022 to August 2023

Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Chochovini: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Toluabigr8:
YAKUBU AIYEGBENI grin
. Stale joke.
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by kareemkamil(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Messi turn
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by MrBroke(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lionel Messi
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by MuslimIgbo: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
donbabsaint:
If anyone should be reffered to ode here, you deserve it. Oponu Omo irankiran{
Oloriburuku ọdẹ
Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ẹru
Ọmọ Irankiran
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by todugo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Tareq1105:
Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi
for what exactly?
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Omobude244: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Me

I play for Crown Football club, Ogbomoso.
Ogbomosho club is a part of FIFA.

justice for ogbomosho fc footballers
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Cajal(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Me

Is it true
When next are you going to be in Ogbomoso
I work very close to ragaray hotel
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Cajal(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2023
Messi
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Tyktoker: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2023
Mpape
CodedHustler:
The Best FIFA Football Awards Ceremony Will Be Held On The 15th Of January,2024. The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Would Be Contested By Lionel Messi, Kylianne Mbappe & Erling Haaland.

You Can Drop Your Opinions On Who You Think Deserves The FIFA Men's Player Of The Year award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCRCzo6TsF4?feature=shared
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Mosba: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2023
Does any one else not named Messi has right to it,?
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by jelel6: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

What's brilliant about the way oshimhen plays football...but u all rooted for him .... oshimhen is not as good as salah all round...

Yes, I agree. Osimhen isn't as good as Salah all round. They both had great seasons individually scoring goals. However, Osimhen was able to lead his team to the league title. Liverpool won nothing last year and were pretty bad overall. Team success gave osimhen African footballer of the year.

Halaand won a lot last year both individually and collectively, but so did Messi. It then comes down to who you'd pay money to watch.
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Bimpe29: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Some of us will go to court eventually grin
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by ylaa(f): 3:13am On Dec 15, 2023
Distributors needed world wide.

Martha Natural Seasoning. The first seasoning without SMG
*Martha* *Natural* *Seasoning* 👌🏻 is made from nature's finest and cleanest ingredients that gives better vitamins to the body.
*Martha Seasoning* ...heart friendly seasoning😋

Martha Natural Seasoning takes care of infertility, depression, HBP, smooth skin, brighter eyes, helps in bone flexibility and formation while giving you that natural taste in your meal.

Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by whippersnapper(m): 3:26am On Dec 15, 2023
tellwisdom:
How can you compare these players who can’t stringe 3 accurate passes together to messi??.. Foolish.. it’s messi
e be like say you been mad for your former life before. nothing you wan tell me
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by TinubuThief: 5:37am On Dec 15, 2023
jelel6:

Very hard to mentioned impact and individual brilliance and not arrived at Messi. There's absolutely nothing brilliant about the way halaand plays football. He's the most traditional and one-dimentional elite striker in the game. Absolutely nothing in his game apart from scoring goals.

If Messi can make Ronaldo comparatively look like a pure striker, he'd make Halaand look like a defender when you compare individual brilliance.
You are a brilliant guy.
You have said it all!
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by warrifinest1985: 5:37am On Dec 15, 2023
CodedHustler:
The Best FIFA Football Awards Ceremony Will Be Held On The 15th Of January,2024. The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Would Be Contested By Lionel Messi, Kylianne Mbappe & Erling Haaland.

You Can Drop Your Opinions On Who You Think Deserves The FIFA Men's Player Of The Year award

Mpappe deserve it
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by warrifinest1985: 5:44am On Dec 15, 2023
TinubuThief:

You are a brilliant guy.
You have said it all!
What about mpappe? Did you watch the last world cup final between france and argentina? Did you saw what mpappe singlehandedly did for france in that match? While messi was a shadow of himself in that final,
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by TinubuThief: 5:48am On Dec 15, 2023
warrifinest1985:
What about mpappe? Did you watch the last world cup final between france and argentina? Did you saw what mpappe singlehandedly did for france in that match? While messi was a shadow of himself in that final,
How goals did Messi scored in the final? Who many assist did Messi give? The final game was between Messi and Mpape but Messi carried the day.
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Honestfrend: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad.Thunder strike FIFA if dey dare give it to Messy angry.

HAALAND IS THE OWNER OF THE CROWN cool

FIFA have nothing to do with club performance just so u know, it's only the world cup.... Now tell me who won the world cup among them?
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by longifilis(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2023
CodedHustler:

Erling Haaland shall go home with the award. Screenshot this message
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by thunderbabs: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Ronaldo go dey vex throw bottles again oo. Una no put him Saudi name for list grin
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Iwedunloye: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Me

f

Ajilete Warrior
Re: Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year by Chibuzoripob: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Honestfrend:

FIFA have nothing to do with club performance just so u know, it's only the world cup.... Now tell me who won the world cup among them?
.Then Mbappe deserved it not Messy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. / World Cup 2018: Donald Trump Congratulates France, Russia (Photo) / Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.