Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead (53545 Views)

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death / ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by zoghys: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family.

We do not rejoice in his death as everyone of us will one day depart this WORLD, but I believe these things are for us the living to learn , know and understand Certain things about this World we find ourselves.

This Earth has a CREATOR.
This Earth has an OWNER.
The Owner and CREATOR is THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF ISRAEL THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
we humans are mere ordinary creatures.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on Earth. There is nothing you and I can do about it.

Let's align ourselves with GOD and quit trying to be Wiser than HIM.

You bring yourself into problem Going against God's Program.

Pharoah of Egypt tried it. He Ended begging for Blessing after which he was wiped out in the red sea

Haman tried it and Ended up getting Hanged in the gallows he prepared for the jews. HIS sons and associates were all slaughtered and hanged in the gallows also.

Nebuchadnezzar tried it. He Ended up Eating grass.
Hitler tried it. You know his story.
Many people and nations have paid the price for trying to Curse or harm God's Signet.

Just as GOD deals with them when they go astray.
HE also protects , fights and stands by HIS Covenant with their Fathers.

The World Inhabitants and leaders should tread Carefully with ISRAEL. For your own good.

.you are such a confused religious freak. Is God not for all believers whether Israel, China, Tanzania or Haiti. God is for all and don't be naive to pin the mp death on what he said last. The man may have an underlying health condition and moreso heart attack can happen at anytime or anywhere to anybody no matter how highly place, hence the call for check-up and exercises to help one's heart. Stop confusing the naive with your religious janglova, you are wrong and totally misplaced. so many people have condemned Israel on their genocidal act in Gaza and west bank and they are still very much alive today and will be until God's appointment time.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by naijapikin2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You said I have 3 days, you don’t have any grace period. Madness will start to manifest in you this night.
Oloriburuku werey
OGA, God is not an author of confusion. What you sow is what you reap. You can't Insult God's elect and reap good titi lailai.
Let us see who will run mad na.

The sad thing is that when you eventually run mad in 3 day's you won't even know that you are mad. It's those around you that will feel it.

For your own good. RETRACE YOUR STEPS. BRIDLE YOUR TONGUE.

STOP SPEWING GARBAGE ABOUT ANOINTED MEN OF GOD.

YOU HAVE 3 DAYS.
Don't dare God.
Don't dare God
Don't dare God

YOU HAVE BEEN SEVERELY WARNED.

GOODBYE πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

2 Likes

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

I'd take that anyday over you ahead slamming mofo who believes that a neanderthal murderous rapist is a prophet and would kill for him.. do you muslims actually look at yourselves in the mirror. and do you not pity your miserable selves?
lol Muslims are even bigger mor0ns than Christians. I'm just educating you ignorant slaves on how much the people you worship hate you. If you had sense you would have researched the demography of Israel and their beliefs and then after you find out that they're Jewish you check what Judaism is all about what they have to say about about Jesus Christ. A terrorist country like Israel that won't approve a marriage between you, a Christian and their woman is what you idiot are sucking off. A terrorist country doing ethnic cleansing as we speak. Tuuueeh
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Danja: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
What killed him was frustration from the inhumane actions of the Israelis. He had already developed hypertension from the recent happenings.

I wonder why Christians are supporting the Jews while the Jews themselves do not have an iota of respect for them. Christians have made themselves slaves to Jews.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Isobug:

It was predestined..... At the end of the day Jesus Christ still rose and alive till today

Predestined?

And what makes this man's death not predestined?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by NewDea4: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Aluckiest(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
The GOD of Israel on Guard
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by emmafineboy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Spirit04:
People attack and curse Israel every single minute of the day. That man probably had a bad heart or some other health condition
Please try and curse Israel on a live TV i want to check something

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by EdiskyHarry: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
God still exist, we need to be mindful on what we say against God's chosen generation (Israel)
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Antiislaam(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Same way Jehovah couldn't save his son from these same Jews.

But your Quran says Jesus is alive or did you know Quran more than the author of your assumed glorious book?

Quran 19:33

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by sonofElElyon: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by zoghys: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
Newton2024:
Between him and Israel, who is now cursed? A curse causeless shall not stand.

Na you curse am abi, una dey confused and if we has African don't awaken from our religion naivety, we will be in perpetual darkness. Even in Israel there are Muslims and yet they all live in peace, but here we confuse religion with science and it's getting sad.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Danja: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
It is only God that guides. Jews have rejected Jesus outrightly while Muslims sees him as being sent by God and they respect and honour him. My question is that why Christians are supporting Jews who refuse to accept Jesus even though he was from among them?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by mpire: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Same way Jehovah couldn't save his son from these same Jews.

The tears of a terrorist grin

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Antiislaam:

But your Quran says Jesus is alive or did you know Quran more than the author of your assumed glorious book?

Quran 19:33

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

Your Bible says he was slapped, beaten and strung up and then died.

Despite his pleas and pleadings to Jehovah which in this case is Jesus himself.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by sonofElElyon: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
zoghys:

.you are such a confused religious freak. Is God not for all believers whether Israel, China, Tanzania or Haiti. God is for all and don't be naive to pin the mp death on what he said last. The man may have an underlying health condition and moreso heart attack can happen at anytime or anywhere to anybody no matter how highly place, hence the call for check-up and exercises to help one's heart. Stop confusing the naive with your religious janglova, you are wrong and totally misplaced. so many people have condemned Israel on their genocidal act in Gaza and west bank and they are still very much alive today and will be until God's appointment time.

Generally speaking, God is not for those who forsake him. He said draw near to me and I will draw near to you, forsake me and I shall forsake you.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by spacechuks(m): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
zoghys:

What a coincidental heart attack you would call it,

The truth is that he was hit by sth immediately he cursed Israel, only spiritual eyes could have seen that,

The Bible said the curse causeless shall not stand,

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Antiislaam(m): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Muhammad whipped their a** in Medinah and sent them packing or your Pastors failed to tell you that?

Are you aware that a Jewess lady poisoned your pedophile messenger and sent him to his early grave? You need the verse kwo?

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by mpire: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Danja:
What killed him was frustration from the inhumane actions of the Israelis. He had already developed hypertension from the recent happenings.

I wonder why Christians are supporting the Jews while the Jews themselves do not have an iota of respect for them. Christians have made themselves slaves to Jews.

Christians have brains, you don't. See the difference?

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Antiislaam:

Are you aware that a Jewess lady poisoned your pedophile messenger and sent him to his early grave? You need the verse kwo?

Are you aware that your Lord and Savior was strung up and expired after only 3 hours?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Niok: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mohammed no even save am chai
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
spacechuks:

What a coincidental heart attack you would call it,

The truth is that he was hit by sth immediately he cursed Israel, only spiritual eyes could have seen that,

The Bible said the curse causeless shall not stand,

Be wise

Another brain dead Jew worshipper spotted.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by captaininiobong(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
The worst part with these religious biggots is that it's same God we are serving, just religion decided to make one plain and the other a bit twisted.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by eepeepook: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Another victory for Israel.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by andyanders: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
May His name be praised. He cursed himself and recieved instant judgment.
Never fight Israel or curse God, as u all have seen the result of the fooli...sh man's ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Omoawoke2(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
naijapikin2:
OGA, God is not an author of confusion. What you sow is what you reap. You can't Insult God's elect and reap good titi lailai.
Let us see who will run mad na.

The sad thing is that when you eventually run mad in 3 day's you won't even know that you are mad. It's those around you that will feel it.

For your own good. RETRACE YOUR STEPS. BRIDLE YOUR TONGUE.

STOP SPEWING GARBAGE ABOUT ANOINTED MEN OF GOD.

YOU HAVE 3 DAYS.
Don't dare God.
Don't dare God
Don't dare God

YOU HAVE BEEN SEVERELY WARNED.

GOODBYE πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Lmao πŸ˜‚

This guy no normal
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by CoronaVirusPro: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family.

We do not rejoice in his death as everyone of us will one day depart this WORLD, but I believe these things are for us the living to learn , know and understand Certain things about this World we find ourselves.

This Earth has a CREATOR.
This Earth has an OWNER.
The Owner and CREATOR is THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF ISRAEL THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
we humans are mere ordinary creatures.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on Earth. There is nothing you and I can do about it.

Let's align ourselves with GOD and quit trying to be Wiser than HIM.

You bring yourself into problem Going against God's Program.

Pharoah of Egypt tried it. He Ended begging for Blessing after which he was wiped out in the red sea

Haman tried it and Ended up getting Hanged in the gallows he prepared for the jews. HIS sons and associates were all slaughtered and hanged in the gallows also.

Nebuchadnezzar tried it. He Ended up Eating grass.
Hitler tried it. You know his story.
Many people and nations have paid the price for trying to Curse or harm God's Signet.

Just as GOD deals with them when they go astray.
HE also protects , fights and stands by HIS Covenant with their Fathers.

The World Inhabitants and leaders should tread Carefully with ISRAEL. For your own good.

Fvck you!
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by vikstandon(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hope MOSSAD hadn't visited earlier to poison him... As per potent poison.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by mpire: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Abdool you're done raping your 6yr old daughter? What time is it over there?

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Antiislaam(m): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Brainwashed Jew worshiper, it is true a Jewess attempted to kill the prophet by poison. But what poison kills you 2-3 years after ingestion?

Ask your Pastors what happened at Khyber. They will tell you.

The same way they slapped Jehovah in your Lord incarnate, stripped and strung him up and you m0rons clap and hailed them, you are doing the same when they do what they do best. Kill, kill and kill

Bobo, will you die if you don't lie in a day for allah and Muhammad?

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle

Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing / US Kills Qasim al-Raymi, Al-qaeda's Leader In Yemen / Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.