Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead (53701 Views)

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death / ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by zoghys: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
spacechuks:

What a coincidental heart attack you would call it,

The truth is that he was hit by sth immediately he cursed Israel, only spiritual eyes could have seen that,

The Bible said the curse causeless shall not stand,

Be wise

.abeg sleep joor. Do you know how many people have cursed Israel and condemn your genocidal act. Is bombing of innocent civilians including babies, women and elderly an act accepted to God. When more enlighten Jews in sane clime are condemning the act of nethanyahu and calling for cease fire, you're here confusing yourself and ur likes on religion matter which clearly you don't have a deep knowledge of.

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by zoghys: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Generally speaking, God is not for those who forsake him. He said draw near to me and I will draw near to you, forsake me and I shall forsake you.

Yes you are right generally speaking, but is bombing of thousands of innocent civilians drawing nethanyahu and his gang of monsters to God. What is the difference between the murderous Hamas and nethanyahu Israel with this neediness loss of lives.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Raf4: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Balam
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by CoronaVirusPro: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
mpire:

Abdool you're done raping your 6yr old daughter? What time is it over there?

STFU morafvcker!
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by YouAreFinished: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family.

We do not rejoice in his death as everyone of us will one day depart this WORLD, but I believe these things are for us the living to learn , know and understand Certain things about this World we find ourselves.

This Earth has a CREATOR.
This Earth has an OWNER.
The Owner and CREATOR is THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF ISRAEL THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
we humans are mere ordinary creatures.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on Earth. There is nothing you and I can do about it.

Let's align ourselves with GOD and quit trying to be Wiser than HIM.

You bring yourself into problem Going against God's Program.

Pharoah of Egypt tried it. He Ended begging for Blessing after which he was wiped out in the red sea

Haman tried it and Ended up getting Hanged in the gallows he prepared for the jews. HIS sons and associates were all slaughtered and hanged in the gallows also.

Nebuchadnezzar tried it. He Ended up Eating grass.
Hitler tried it. You know his story.
Many people and nations have paid the price for trying to Curse or harm God's Signet.

Just as GOD deals with them when they go astray.
HE also protects , fights and stands by HIS Covenant with their Fathers.

The World Inhabitants and leaders should tread Carefully with ISRAEL. For your own good.
Tread carefully sad sad sad,after dem don kill you finish grin
You're using example of someone who wiped out 60% of the jews on why people should be careful with them. Lol.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Isobug: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Predestined?

And what makes this man's death not predestined?

Christ death was announced before hand, this deaths wasn't. In fact he knows he's going to die, he will never accept, you and I know that but Christ accepted when it wasn't even sure he's the one to die

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Agugbadin: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
datola:
This is so loud!

Turky's/Turkish Health Minister cursed Isreal and colapsed instantly and died.

Who God has blessed let. no man curse.

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by spacechuks(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
zoghys:

.abeg sleep joor. Do you know how many people have cursed Israel and condemn your genocidal act. Is bombing of innocent civilians including babies, women and elderly an act accepted to God. When more enlighten Jews in sane clime are condemning the act of nethanyahu and calling for cease fire, you're here confusing yourself and ur likes on religion matter which clearly you don't have a deep knowledge of.

I don't need to trade much words with you,

If you want to go the harm's way, try replicating what the PM did,

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by sureplug57: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Johnycastro18:
"Turkish MP, who collapsed and suffered heart attack after saying 'Israel will suffer Allah's wrath, dies"

And the man died....
while israel is still standing stronger.

Numbers 22:12
And God said to Balaam, “You shall not go with them; you shall not curse the people, for they are blessed.”
mumu
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by CoronaVirusPro: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
mpire:

Fvck your useless mother
Fvck your absentee father
Fvck you pathetic swine
Fvck your pedophile 54yr old retarded monkey Mohamed who married a 6yr old girl
Fvck your useless allah that's incapable of saving your ass from IDF bombing
There's a grave with your name on it, feel free to go to Gaza. I'll pay for a 1st class ticket for your sorry ass.
Fvck your pathetic life
I pray you never procreate if you do fcvk them in advance
If you already fcvk your children
Fvck the stup1d girl who waster her life marrying you
God bless your village people for making your life miserable.

Who da fvck told you to compose a poem! The loser you call Dad!
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Antiislaam(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Your Bible says he was slapped, beaten and strung up and then died.

Despite his pleas and pleadings to Jehovah which in this case is Jesus himself.

I haven't quote anything from the Bible but rather still showing you what you have in your assumed glorious book. The question is did you know Islam more than the author of Quran?

3 Likes

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family.

We do not rejoice in his death as everyone of us will one day depart this WORLD, but I believe these things are for us the living to learn , know and understand Certain things about this World we find ourselves.

This Earth has a CREATOR.
This Earth has an OWNER.
The Owner and CREATOR is THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF ISRAEL THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
we humans are mere ordinary creatures.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on Earth. There is nothing you and I can do about it.

Let's align ourselves with GOD and quit trying to be Wiser than HIM.

You bring yourself into problem Going against God's Program.

Pharoah of Egypt tried it. He Ended begging for Blessing after which he was wiped out in the red sea

Haman tried it and Ended up getting Hanged in the gallows he prepared for the jews. HIS sons and associates were all slaughtered and hanged in the gallows also.

Nebuchadnezzar tried it. He Ended up Eating grass.
Hitler tried it. You know his story.
Many people and nations have paid the price for trying to Curse or harm God's Signet.

Just as GOD deals with them when they go astray.
HE also protects , fights and stands by HIS Covenant with their Fathers.

The World Inhabitants and leaders should tread Carefully with ISRAEL. For your own good.
I repeat his words on Israel and all enemies of Islam; "YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE THE WRATH OF ALLAH ".
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Beuberry(f): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
grin

This is funny

Nigerian pastors don find new story to chop the head of the gullible . Gullible go pay, pastor must chop
Gullible or not?
You like Hamas or islámists?
Dey use ya head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Beuberry(f): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Spirit04:
People attack and curse Israel every single minute of the day. That man probably had a bad heart or some other health condition

Do you like hamas or islámists?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by smokinloud(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Do not touch Israel

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
mpire:

Dear Abdool,

Fvck your useless mother
Fvck you pathetic swine
There's a grave with your name on it, feel free to go to Gaza. I'll pay for a 1st class ticket for your sorry ass.
Fvck your pathetic life
I pray you never procreate if you do fcvk them in advance
If you already have children fcvk your children, they're future terrorists
Fvck the stup1d girl who wasted her life marrying you

Word to your mother.
Very, very high on JesusWeed plus together with Christamadol. What a lunatichristian?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Beuberry(f): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Jew worshiper, it was his time.
Lol, Luku Mujaidu how are you?
Shey until you drop dead before you repent?

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by CoronaVirusPro: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
mpire:

Abdool can't sleep...here you go again

Fvck your useless mother
Fvck you swine
Fvck your pathetic life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykN5Kf_LORI.

Morafvcker loves poems! Same thing the loser you call dad did for years and still ended up as a failure!
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Beuberry(f): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
tiswell:
Death to all terrorists and their sympathisers
Rashduct4luv, AntiChristian, Lukuluku69, Biodun556 & other Hamas children, learn!

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by saasala(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
grin

This is funny

Nigerian pastors don find new story to chop the head of the gullible . Gullible go pay, pastor must chop

Check the comments, the gullibles are already talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by hopexter(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Wonderful. Such a healthy looking man you would say, but..

Allah’s Wrath fell upon him instead, your 7 virgins await you as I bid you farewell sir grin

You wan dey use Allah take dey threaten Moses people, you no wise? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
spacechuks:

I don't need to trade much words with you,

If you want to go the harm's way, try replicating what the PM did,
He said and I quote him on Israel; YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE WRATH OF ALLAH.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by IGBOSON1: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Spirit04:
People attack and curse Israel every single minute of the day. That man probably had a bad heart or some other health condition

.........Or God got fed up with all the abuse Israel was receiving from self-righteous sanctimonious hypocrites and decided to use this particular fella as an example!
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Antiislaam(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Are you aware that your Lord and Savior was strung up and expired after only 3 hours?

You 4 tell us why the corpse of your peadophile messenger was left, abandoned and rotted for 3days before been buried
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Antiislaam:

I haven't quote anything from the Bible but rather still showing you what you have in your assumed glorious book. The question is did you know Islam more than the author of Quran?

I know your thinking and reasoning is warped.

Since you have been quoting that portion of the Quran, do you believe in it?

Your Bible says your Lord and Savior expired only after 3 hours while strung up.

Is that not what you believe? Is that not what you hinged your Salvation on?

For your info, Nabi Yisa was not killed nor crucified but your Jesus gave up the ghost while strung up.

Please note and know the difference.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by smokinloud(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Your Bible says he was slapped, beaten and strung up and then died.

Despite his pleas and pleadings to Jehovah which in this case is Jesus himself.

Yes, that's why he's the Messiah!.
Messiah must fulfil the prophetic psalm!.

Psalms 22:1-3,6-8,12-21
[1](To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David.) My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
[2]O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
[3]But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
[6]But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
[7]All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
[8]He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
[12]Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
[13]They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
[14]I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
[15]My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
[16]For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
[17]I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
[18]They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
[19]But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
[20]Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
[21]Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

he was fulfilling that prophecy, on the other hand allah couldn't help his beloved prophet from a teenage Jew. He killed him od poison. Yes there are poisons that kills after 4 years. Muhammad himself confirmed it

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by mpire: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Very, very high on JesusWeed plus together with Christamadol. What a lunatichristian?

Retarded monkey there's more from where that came from but introduce yourself first.m

I’m just glad that you’re stringing words into sentences. You should carry a plant around with you to replace the oxygen you waste.

You're retarded, why are you even alive?

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Johnycastro18:
"Turkish MP, who collapsed and suffered heart attack after saying 'Israel will suffer Allah's wrath, dies"

And the man died....
while israel is still standing stronger.

Numbers 22:12
And God said to Balaam, “You shall not go with them; you shall not curse the people, for they are blessed.”
Who tell you that Israel will not suffer Allah's WRATH?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by 7upnigeria: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Spirit04:

But this one loud. His speech was global, the embarrassment that followed was global and his death was also__________. Everything happened so fast. The good or bad thing about the whole drama is that Israel no send anybody, you cross their path, they crush you to DEATH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos Of Gambians Brutalised By Jammeh's Soldiers In His Final Days / President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.