Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead (53673 Views)

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death / ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2023
You don't joke with Israel, the apple of God's eyes

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Antiislaam(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I know your thinking and reasoning is warped.

Since you have been quoting that portion of the Quran, do you believe in it?

Your Bible says your Lord and Savior expired only after 3 hours while strung up.

Is that not what you believe? Is that not what you hinged your Salvation on?

For your info, Nabi Yisa was not killed nor crucified but your Jesus gave up the ghost while strung up.

Please note and know the difference.

See stupidity question this one is asking me if I believe in it when Bible talks about the same thing

The question is did you know Islam more than the author of your assumed glorious book
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Isobug:

Christ death was announced before hand, this deaths wasn't. In fact he knows he's going to die, he will never accept, you and I know that but Christ accepted when it wasn't even sure he's the one to die

Yet he was crying, hiding and praying from that same death he was sent to die.

Lol

Do you guys think at all?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Freedom4us:
They think they can mock God the way they mock allah angry
Which God? You mean the one that sucked blood of Jesus to redeem and clean your sins?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2023
ariesbull:
that's it and same way Allah couldn't save his Muhammed from the same Jews also
WHO told you that Israel will not suffer Allah's WRATH as the man said?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2023
AZControversial:
Israel.... God's chosen people.
Over the christians?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by smokinloud(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Who tell you that Israel will not suffer Allah's WRATH?
Jesus will come and rule with Israel and defeat Islam the antichrist.
This is just the preliminary of things.
The Jews are potentially dangerous. If they finally accept Jesus as their messiah, Islam is gone. Better repent and accept the lord today!.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2023
smokinloud:

Yes, that's why he's the Messiah!.
Messiah must fulfil the prophetic psalm!.

Psalms 22:1-3,6-8,12-21
[1](To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David.) My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
[2]O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
[3]But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
[6]But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
[7]All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
[8]He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
[12]Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
[13]They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
[14]I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
[15]My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
[16]For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
[17]I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
[18]They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
[19]But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
[20]Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
[21]Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

he was fulfilling that prophecy, on the other hand allah couldn't help his beloved prophet from a teenage Jew. He killed him od poison. Yes there are poisons that kills after 4 years. Muhammad himself confirmed it

Why then was your Lord praying, crying and hiding when it was time for him to lay down his life?

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by smokinloud(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Why then was your Lord praying, crying and hiding when it was time for him to lay down his life?
read the psalms again. He was meant to pray and cry but he didn't hide when his time 'was come'!.
Read that psalm 22 again:

[1](To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David.) My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
[2]O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
[7]All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
[8]He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

12.Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
[14]I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
[15]My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
[16]For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
[21]Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2023
naijapikin2:
JEHOVAH akbar

JEHOVAH akbar

JEHOVAH akbar

God of vengeance...has won the battle for us .

Great news.

More of them will continue to die

Insha Jehovah🤪🤪🤪🤪
In two weeks time, we will be reading it here as your Jehovah will be sucking blood of some of you in motor accidents, as he had sucked the blood of the Jesus you will be celebrating his birthday
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 12:09am On Dec 15, 2023
smokinloud:

The Jews are potentially dangerous. If they finally accept Jesus as their messiah, Islam is gone. Better repent and accept the lord today!.

Delusional slowpoke.

It's been over 2,000years and counting, the Jews whom you worship alongside Jehovah, his son and the spooky ghost still consider your Jesus as a Fake and a False one.

Yet you lick their balls daily.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2023
smokinloud:

read the psalms again. He was meant to pray and cry but he didn't hide when his time 'was come'!.
Read that psalm 22 again:

12.Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

Jew worshipper, high light where he was supposed to pray against what he came to do.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2023
smokinloud:

Who tell you that Israel will not suffer Allah's WRATH as the man said? What is relevant of the above to this question you responded to?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2023
mpire:

Retarded monkey there's more from where that came from but introduce yourself first.m

I’m just glad that you’re stringing words into sentences. You should carry a plant around with you to replace the oxygen you waste.

You're retarded, why are you even alive?
More of your lunatichristian from JesusWeed plus together with Christamadol you are addicted to.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by mpire: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

More of your lunatichristian from JesusWeed plus together with Christamadol you are addicted to.

I could see your madness didn't start today. Must be a family thing. Pls remove Mohammed's d1ck from your mouth. I can't hear your properly. Omo ale.

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2023
mpire:

Abdool can't sleep? What happened your wife won't let you rape your daughter tonite? grin

Try your neighbour's daughter, hopefully they'll catch you and burn you alive, you're waste of oxygen. The useless man that impregnated your useless mother should've jerked off last unfortunate night you were conceived

Abdool can't sleep...here you go again

Fvck your useless mother
Fvck your absentee father
Fvck you swine
Fvck your pedophile 54yr old retarded monkey Mohamed who married a 6yr old girl
Fvck your useless allah that's incapable of saving your ass from IDF bombing
There's a grave with your name on it, feel free to go to Gaza. I'll pay for a 1st class ticket for your sorry ass.
Fvck your pathetic life
God bless your village people for making your life miserable.
More and more from your lunatichristianity as a result of jesusweed plus together with combined Christcolorado you are addicted to.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by foleskay(m): 12:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Mccullum:
He would be remembered for speaking against inhumanity against humanity. May Allah forgive his shortcomings, may He grant him paradise on the day of accountability.
Allah won't forgive any shiit about him. He was initially struck dead by the same Allah. He's gone for good undecided

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Beuberry:

Do you like hamas or islámists?
both hamas and Israel are terrorists
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2023
mpire:

I could see your madness didn't start today. Must be a family thing. Pls remove Mohammed's d1ck from your mouth. I can't hear your properly. Omo ale.
Lunatichristian speaking Yoruba. Be mindful of your statement so that you will not be among those that your Lord of Israel will suck their blood in motor accidents as you are celebrating his son birthday.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by mpire: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

More and more from your lunatichristianity as a result of jesusweed plus together with combined Christcolorado you are addicted to.

Werey is learning new words... grin

Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you today or just your regular dosage?

I'm your Nightmare, go and switch to another account. I'll be here and even while I'm gone there's a paid person t9 keep tormenting your miserable lives.

Death to all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by mpire: 12:26am On Dec 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Lunatichristian speaking Yoruba. Be mindful of your statement so that you will not be among those that your Lord of Israel will suck their blood in motor accidents as you are celebrating his son birthday.

Atoku ma ku, a mo ona orun ma lo, a ku ma moju di, aye e o ni da. Ofo lomi efo nse, ofo to ma se tirana tiran. Wa le ti ti oni ba. Ekun ni wa fi sun, ekun lo ma ba ji.

You want more? Omo irankiran

Iya Ä™ o ba ti fi Ä™ se nkan osu danu.

The next time we hear boko haram killed people in that country you shall be first in line.

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by elonize(m): 12:28am On Dec 15, 2023
Newton2024:
Between him and Israel, who is now cursed? A curse causeless shall not stand.
plz which verse is dis?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Shadysen: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family.

We do not rejoice in his death as everyone of us will one day depart this WORLD, but I believe these things are for us the living to learn , know and understand Certain things about this World we find ourselves.

This Earth has a CREATOR.
This Earth has an OWNER.
The Owner and CREATOR is THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF ISRAEL THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
we humans are mere ordinary creatures.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on Earth. There is nothing you and I can do about it.

Let's align ourselves with GOD and quit trying to be Wiser than HIM.

You bring yourself into problem Going against God's Program.

Pharoah of Egypt tried it. He Ended begging for Blessing after which he was wiped out in the red sea

Haman tried it and Ended up getting Hanged in the gallows he prepared for the jews. HIS sons and associates were all slaughtered and hanged in the gallows also.

Nebuchadnezzar tried it. He Ended up Eating grass.
Hitler tried it. You know his story.
Many people and nations have paid the price for trying to Curse or harm God's Signet.

Just as GOD deals with them when they go astray.
HE also protects , fights and stands by HIS Covenant with their Fathers.

The World Inhabitants and leaders should tread Carefully with ISRAEL. For your own good.
pharoah didn't died in the red sea.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:32am On Dec 15, 2023
mpire:

Atoku ma ku, a mo ona orun ma lo, a ku ma moju di, aye e o ni da. Ofo lomi efo nse, ofo to ma se tirana tiran. Wa le ti ti oni ba. Ekun ni wa fi sun, ekun lo ma ba ji.

You want more? Omo irankiran

Iya Ä™ o ba ti fi Ä™ se nkan osu danu.

The next time we hear boko haram killed people in that country you shall be first in line.
ORO NA DUN GIDIGAN , not O FE KE, he is SUKUN proper.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by koolaid87: 12:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family.

We do not rejoice in his death as everyone of us will one day depart this WORLD, but I believe these things are for us the living to learn , know and understand Certain things about this World we find ourselves.

This Earth has a CREATOR.
This Earth has an OWNER.
The Owner and CREATOR is THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF ISRAEL THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
we humans are mere ordinary creatures.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on Earth. There is nothing you and I can do about it.

Let's align ourselves with GOD and quit trying to be Wiser than HIM.

You bring yourself into problem Going against God's Program.

Pharoah of Egypt tried it. He Ended begging for Blessing after which he was wiped out in the red sea

Haman tried it and Ended up getting Hanged in the gallows he prepared for the jews. HIS sons and associates were all slaughtered and hanged in the gallows also.

Nebuchadnezzar tried it. He Ended up Eating grass.
Hitler tried it. You know his story.
Many people and nations have paid the price for trying to Curse or harm God's Signet.

Just as GOD deals with them when they go astray.
HE also protects , fights and stands by HIS Covenant with their Fathers.

The World Inhabitants and leaders should tread Carefully with ISRAEL. For your own good.

Ashkenazis are not the same Israelites the bible mentioned. The current occupiers of Jerusalem are israelis not Israelites. The real children of God are still scattered abroad. (Carribeans, north America, and Africa)
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by smokinloud(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Jew worshipper, high light where he was supposed to pray against what he came to do.
If you're not foolish like your illiterate prophet you'll see the emboldened psalms.
Jesus said the word exactly in the psalm.
Eloi Eloi lamma Sabacthani.

And every emboldened words came to fulfilment on the cross.
Stop drinking camel urine.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 12:38am On Dec 15, 2023
mpire:

Werey is learning new words... grin

Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you today or just your regular dosage?

I'm your Nightmare, go and switch to another account. I'll be here and even while I'm gone there's a paid person t9 keep tormenting your miserable lives.

Death to all terrorists.
The more you demonstrate your lunatichristianity , the more I discovered that you are in urgent need of holy pychatric deliverance and holy ghost fire healing from both Adeboye and TB Joshua
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by smokinloud(m): 12:41am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Delusional slowpoke.

It's been over 2,000years and counting, the Jews whom you worship alongside Jehovah, his son and the spooky ghost still consider your Jesus as a Fake and a False one.

Yet you lick their balls daily.

Their unbelief is the reason why Jesus has not come...

Their unbelief is paving ways for the salvation of more gentiles like me...

Matthew 23:36-39
[36]Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
[37]O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
[38]Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
[39]For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

until they accept him as their messiah he will not come and they'll not stop fighting wars around the world because the world would continue hating them
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by DropsMic(m): 12:41am On Dec 15, 2023
zoghys:

.abeg sleep joor. Do you know how many people have cursed Israel and condemn your genocidal act. Is bombing of innocent civilians including babies, women and elderly an act accepted to God. When more enlighten Jews in sane clime are condemning the act of nethanyahu and calling for cease fire, you're here confusing yourself and ur likes on religion matter which clearly you don't have a deep knowledge of.

You dey try reason with people wey dey out of touch with reality. Good luck
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Crafteck1: 12:41am On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Wonderful. Such a healthy looking man you would say, but..

How does he look health
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by mpire: 12:49am On Dec 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:
angry
ORO NA DUN GIDIGAN , not O FE KE, he is SUKUN proper.

Bitch that's all you got? You wanted to use the yoruba crap that didn't work out well for you, did it?

Who's crying at 12am naira time werey? , it's bright afternoon where I am. You're the one in squalor oloriburuku, omo jati jati.

Going through your NL history is so much fun, your life has been stagnated since 2016 grin grin grin. No wonder you're a frustrated buffoon. I beg get a visa I'll pay your ticket to Gaza.

Do the world a favor die, before tomorrow. That'll one less terrorist on NL. I promise $20K for your funeral. I would love to feed your neighbors and congratulate them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos Of Gambians Brutalised By Jammeh's Soldiers In His Final Days / President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.