Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG (8206 Views)

NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike / Fuel Price Increase: We Will Shutdown Nigeria, NLC Warns In New Year Message / Fuel Price: Again, FG Rejects Govs’ N380/Litre Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by ManishSmith(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2023
Formation10:
You even get brain at all you they suffer they say you who teach Igbo lesson this type of una way no get shi bayi they talk rubbing Sha na only Igbo they suffer now

It’s not my fault that you’ve lost your sense of sacarsm. Anyway social media Na leveler
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by Exceed15: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2023
The truth is that APC supporters would be exempted .. I wished had voted Tinubu.. UNA SUFFER NEVER START
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

You can split Nigeria into fifteen countries, or keep it united, it still does not change the fact that one liter of petrol right now costs over N800 to refine....and must be sold at a profit so that costs can be recovered, and monies paid for upgrades, salaries for workers, etc etc.

That's the cold fact.

Sell at N1,000 to make higher profit like it is sold in Niger. As long as they loot the money, costs cannot be recovered, salaries cant be paid. You will return to borrow money to pay. Lol. This is the fact. This is the cycle. This fact is sure more than yours. Yours has never happened in Nigeria. The only fact sure is that govt has been asking people to endure and pay the price, but they loot everything and still go ahead to take loans to cover some expenses...while the people are double tax to recover some of the loots. If you are a zoombie who wants to be cheated like this and suffer, I am not.

Again...I will repeat, it is either you are a kid and you dont know about SAP during IBB...and you dont know about Operation Feed the Nation under OBJ. This is the cycle. OR you just want to be clueless due to the sickness affecting Nigeria. Guess what? It is the later ...you are just deliberately clueless. And this is the reason I said tribalism has blinded many. Lol. grin

So, sell at N4 000... Nigeria will still go ahead and borrow money to pay salaries This is the coldest fact. So, who is the mumu who will allow anyone to use him and still make him suffer. Use your brain!

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Sell at N1,000 to make higher profit like it is sold in Niger. As long as they loot the money, costs cannot be recovered, salaries cant be paid. You will return to borrow money to pay. Lol. This is the fact.

Again...I will repeat, it is either you are a kid and you dont know about SAP during IBB...and you dont know about Operation Feed the Nation under OBJ. This is the cycle. OR you just want to be clueless due to the sickness affecting Nigeria. Guess what? It is the later ...you are just deliberately clueless. And this is the reason I said tribalism has blinded many. Lol. grin

So, sell at N4 000... Nigeria will still go ahead and borrow money to pay salaries This is the coldest fact. So, who is the mumu who will allow anyone to use him and still make him suffer. Use your brain!

Quote me anywhere.

Well, it does not matter what you call me, or whether you think I was born yesterday, fuel has to be sold at a profit....or you end up with refineries refining one quarter or one twentieth of what they used to refine, fuel scarcity, and the likes.

You sell at a profit, you earn enough to pay for repairs, salaries, salary increases, tax and tax increeases, insurance, upgrades, research, etc etc....

And Nigeria has useless leaders because when we tell you people to vote out apc and pdp, you call us fools. So, enjoy your bad leaders. Instead of voting for good leaders who would take measures to diversify our economy...from just one source, therefore reducing borrowing.

You also love leaders who spend heavily on subsides, which rise with the cost of production, causing deficits which fuel borrowing.

Anyway, I don try. You are free to call me a Tinubu child next. cheesy
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, it does not matter what you call me, or whether you think I was born yesterday, fuel has to be sold at a profit....or you end up with refineries refining one quarter or one twentieth of what they used to refine, fuel scarcity, and the likes.

You sell at a profit, you earn enough to pay for repairs, salaries, salary increases, tax and tax increeases, insurance, upgrades, research, etc etc....

And it doesnt matter how dumb you choose to be. You must tackle corruption, tribalism before you talk about making profit.

You need to move out of your ignorant state to realise no matter how good your strategy to make profit is...if you leave corruption and tribalism intact, you are on your own.

Again...use your brain...there is no profit when it is all looted. grin
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

And Nigeria has useless leaders because when we tell you people to vote out apc and pdp, you call us fools. So, enjoy your bad leaders. Instead of voting for good leaders who would take measures to diversify our economy...from just one source, therefore reducing borrowing.

You also love leaders who spend heavily on subsides, which rise with the cost of production, causing deficits which fuel borrowing.

Anyway, I don try. You are free to call me a Tinubu child next. cheesy

Now that I tweaked your head, the bolded part is what you have arrived at. Lol. And what do you call that? Is that not tribalism?

Oga, there is no cure for tribalism..and we are back to the real issue I mentioned. Split Nigeria. This is the only solution I can see. This is the solution to eradicate tribalism that has refused to be addressed.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Now that I tweaked your head, the bolded part is what you have arrived at. Lol. And what do you call that? Is that not tribalism?

Oga, there is no cure for tribalism..and we are back to the real issue I mentioned. Split Nigeria. This is the only solution I can see. This is the solution to eradicate tribalism that has refused to be addressed.

Either way, things must be sold at a profit....whatever you do or no.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

And it doesnt matter how dumb you choose to be. You must tackle corruption, tribalism before you talk about making profit.

You need to move out of your ignorant state to realise no matter how good your strategy to make profit is...if you leave corruption and tribalism intact, you are on your own.

Well, I may be dumb as you say, but at the end, not dumb to sell something that cost me N800 to make at N40 to end user.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Kind of funny to see that saying that fuel must be sold at a profit turns otherwise rational people into screaming banshees. cheesy
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Either way, things must be sold at a profit....whatever you do or no.

Now I know you are the real enemy of Nigeria. Those who voted in APC are not the real enemy. You are. Can you imagine this rubbish you have typed? You saw the truth...and yet...you dont care. You know they will loot it all and still borrow tonpay salaries,yet the demon in you wrote the above. You are evil.

You have a petrol/gas station in a small community. You are the boss, but all the shareholders are the community. The community members are the buyers. Since you started the operation, you have not declared a single dividend to them. But there is a way you can make them pay less through something called subsidies. Since you refused to pay them dividends, they insisted that they don't care. They said they don't want to understand your jargon because the last time they agreed to your tricks, you looted them all...and then still went ahead to borrow to pay them as usual. Lol.

Now, you removed all the ways they can get petrol cheaper, and then you asked them to pay the real price. They told you that no wahala but you also must sacrifice. Nope. You refused to. You went ahead to trips and you have started spending the profits on yourself and your gang members. You have paid no attention to their kids too as you told them that they must pay all. All of them are suffering but you and your gangs are enjoying everything.

And they know that you will eat all the profit, and you won't still pay them that salary because, for the past 60 years, you have refused to pay. Who is the foo.l who will listen to you?

Use your head. Don't be dogmatic. One cannot prosper sharing the same nation with 10 of your kind. But there are over 200 million of your kind in Nigeria. Nigeria is dead... grin
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, I may be dumb as you say, but at the end, not dumb to sell something that cost me N800 to make at N40 to end user.
You cannot be cured from this...this is why I said split the nation so you can carry your dumbness to your region. grin

You sef know say you dumb yakayaka grin
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Now I know you are the real enemy of Nigeria. Those who voted in APC are not the real enemy. You are. Can you imagine this rubbish you have typed? You saw the truth...and yet...you dont care. You know they will loot it all and still borrow tonpay salaries,yet the demon in you wrote the above. You are evil.

You have a petrol/gas station in a small community. You are the boss, but all the shareholders are the community. The community members are the buyers. Since you started the operation, you have not declared a single dividend to them. But there is a way you can make them pay less through something called subsidies. Since you refused to pay them dividends, they insisted that they don't care. They said they don't want to understand your jargon because the last time they agreed to your tricks, you looted them all...and then still went ahead to borrow to pay them as usual. Lol.

Now, you removed all the ways they can get petrol cheaper, and then you asked them to pay the real price. They told you that no wahala but you also must sacrifice. Nope. You refused to. You went ahead to trips and you have started spending the profits on yourself and your gang members. You have paid no attention to their kids too as you told them that they must pay all. All of them are suffering but you and your gangs are enjoying everything.

And they know that you will eat all the profit, and you won't still pay them that salary because, for the past 60 years, you have refused to pay. Who is the foo.l who will listen to you?

Use your head. Don't be dogmatic. One cannot prosper sharing the same nation with 10 of your kind. But there are over 200 million of your kind in Nigeria. Nigeria is dead... grin

Whatever your politics, you won't bake a loaf of bread at the cost of N1000 a loaf, and then allow government to force you to sell that loaf at N200 to help the poor, while paying you N300 as subsidy...which leaves you with a N500 loss.

Simple old economics.

Don't forget to call me an APC member, or an IMF slave by the way. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

You cannot be cured from this...this is why I said split the nation so you can carry your dumbness to your region. grin

You sef know say you dumb yakayaka grin

Well, at the end, people who work for any company , suppliers for the company, people who make things, stuff, etc...all cost money, and profits made from what any company makes pays for all that and more...including the owner's new mansion for his side chick in Enugu.

Profit...it's what keeps things running, from the one man shoeshiner, to Bill 'Billions' Gates.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Whatever your politics, you won't bake a loaf of bread at the cost of N1000 a loaf, and then allow government to force you to sell that loaf at N200 to help the poor, while paying you N300 as subsidy...which leaves you with a N500 loss.

Simple old economics.

Don't forget to call me an APC member, or an IMF slave by the way. grin grin grin grin
And no matter the politics you play and how barawo you want to sound to keep cheating poor Nigerians, people like me still exist to knock your head.

You will tackle corruption and tribalism before asking us to pay that amount. If you dont...we wont. But the moment we see that your ma.d.ness has been cured and you removed tribalism and corruption...we are the people who will pay N770 instalead of N750.

For now...show us that you want to do the right thing. We will not keep making money for you. Shikena.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

And no matter the politics you play and how barawo you want to sound to keep cheating poor Nigerians, people like me still exist to knock your head.

You will tackle corruption and tribalism before asking us to pay that amount. If you dont...we wont. But the moment we see that your ma.d.ness has been cured and you removed tribalism and corruption...we are the people who will pay N770 instalead of N750.

For now...show us that you want to do the right thing. We will not keep making money for you. Shikena.

So the chap that is selling groundnuts at his price is a thief?

Good work, comrade, for exposing the imperialist saboteurs of the nation.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, at the end, people who work for any company , suppliers for the company, people who make things, stuff, etc...all cost money, and profits made from what any company makes pays for all that and more...including the owner's new mansion for his side chick in Enugu.

Profit...it's what keeps things running, from the one man shoeshiner, to Bill 'Billions' Gates.

Werey.... grin

Which suppiers did you pay from the oast profits you made? You want to sound smart. Non e chop you chop am?

Werey made profit...instead of him to pay all suppliers, he used the money to enjoy and spend on himself. So, he decided to tax people more. And went to borrow to cover his ass. Werey....see...you will stop looting first before you get what you also deserve.

We are not saying you dont deserve to take that you want...but first you will stop looting.

If you dont stop..we will allow you take that.

Case don balance itself. grin
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

You have a petrol/gas station in a small community. You are the boss, but all the shareholders are the community.

All the more reason why the petrol must be sold at a profit so that the shareholders all benefit, and more funding is found to expand the business, and pay for the supply of the petrol.

Nothing comes cheap. That I am an shareholder in a bank does not mean I can walk into the bank and demand N450 billion naira at once. All I am entitled to is my dividend, which is dependent on the bank doing business at a profit.

Besides, most petrol stations in Nigeria, if not all do not operate as you say they do. They are companies. Companies exist to make a profit. Unless Nigeria became a communist country and no one told moi.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Werey.... grin

Which suppiers did you pay from the oast profits you made? You want to sound smart. Non e chop you chop am?

Werey made profit...instead of him to pay all suppliers, he used the money to enjoy and spend on himself. So, he decided to tax people more. And went to borrow to cover his ass. Werey....see...you will stop looting first before you get what you also deserve.

We are not saying you dont deserve to take that you want...but first you will stop looting.

If you dont stop..we will allow you take that.

Case don balance itself. grin

Well, the petrol does not come from the air, does it?

Or maybe you think it does?
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

So the chap that is selling groundnuts at his price is a thief?

Good work, comrade, for exposing the imperialist saboteurs of the nation.
I am not your comrade. The looting machines from 1960 till date are your comrades.

Tackle corruption, stop looting, and end tribalism. Then, if you say we should pay N3,000...we will gladly pay N3,500.

Yoy want to keep stealing from the people. You be werey..walahi. grin
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, the petrol does not come from the air, does it?

Or maybe you think it does?
Nope...it is from the soak away tanks na. You no get anything else to say? Looter
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

I am not your comrade. The looting machines from 1960 till date are your comrades.

Tackle corruption, stop looting, and end tribalism. Then, if you say we should pay N3,000...we will gladly pay N3,500.

Yoy want to keep stealing from the people. You be werey..walahi. grin

Which starts by voting out both APC and PDP, you running for office, taking an active part in your democracy, and being an active participant.

Which is how many sane countries became sane...after all

Or you want a nanny to do all things for you? Including fighting corruption for you?

But you laughed at me when I stated we need to vote out APC and PDP, and even called me a tribalist, so we can assume you like the corruption well well. Especially when your side is doing it. Bar that, split the country so that you can enjoy the corruption more.

Regardless, humans are humans. They need challenging..whether in a united Nigeria or a split Nigeria.

(I don't care either way...Nigeria splitting doesn;t change people.).
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Nope...it is from the soak away tanks na. You no get anything else to say? Looter

I see. That means you have what is called in some circles an active imagination.

Meanwhile, this loser believes petrol comes from a process of refining crude oil, which in itself is extracted from the ground via mechancial processes called drilling.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

All the more reason why the petrol must be sold at a profit so that the shareholders all benefit, and more funding is found to expand the business, and pay for the supply of the petrol.

Nothing comes cheap. That I am an shareholder in a bank does not mean I can walk into the bank and demand N450 billion naira at once. All I am entitled to is my dividend, which is dependent on the bank doing business at a profit.

Besides, most petrol stations in Nigeria, if not all do not operate as you say they do. They are companies. Companies exist to make a profit. Unless Nigeria became a communist country and no one told moi.
Dey play. Money wey you don already dey loot. You think people dont see it? You packed the same number of deligates to an event...same number with China. And you spent recklessly there.

And you expect the people to listen to you. Dey play. The joke is on you. Dey play.

Your co comrade in looting annouced on TV unknowingly that he was live ...he told his fellow comrades in looting the profits that as usual...money has been deposited in their accounts for the weekend. Na every weekends you dey loot the profits.

Ok ooo. Dey play.

So..make I make the profit for you...you loot it all..and still go borrow to cover up. You are dumb. grin
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

I see. That means you have what is called in some circles an active imagination.

Meanwhile, this loser believes petrol comes from a process of refining crude oil, which in itself is extracted from the ground via mechancial processes called drilling.

Dey play... see..no be me you go change the topic like how you are trained to do.

Your mumu think say I go enter your whining. grin...

Like I said...petrol is made from soakaway.

Werey wan change the topic....

Oga...back to the topic...

Here is the fact... stop looting and we will accept the real price. Werey..where petrol comes from is not the discussion here. He wan change am. grin
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Dey play. Money wey you don already dey loot. You think people dont see it? You packed the same number of deligates to an event...same number with China. And you spent recklessly there.

And you expect the people to listen to you. Dey play. The joke is on you. Dey play.

Your co comrade in looting annouced on TV unknowingly that he was live ...he told his fellow comrades in looting the profits that as usual...money has been deposited in their accounts for the weekend. Na every weekends you dey loot the profits.

Ok ooo. Dey play.

So..make I make the profit for you...you loot it all..and still go borrow to cover up. You are dumb. grin

So because I do not agree with you, I am an APC supporter?

Well, that means that you must be someone who as the psychologists says...does a lot of projection.

There is a reason why I think APC and PDP must be voted out...and the jamboree in Dubai as well as the cars for the men and women are just two of millions of reasons.

But since you think I am an APC supporter, it is also safe to assume that you think that I am a fairy. That shows a sign of an overactive imagination in my books.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Dey play... see..no be me you go change the topic like how you are trained to do.

Your mumu think say I go enter your whining. grin...

Like I said...petrol is made from soakaway.

Werey wan change the topic....

Oga...back to the topic...

Here is the fact... stop looting and we will accept the real price. Werey..where petrol comes from is not the discussion here. He wan change am. grin

Well, whatever you think of me, petrol has to be sold at a profit.

You don't have to like the fact. I myself do not like it, but it does not make me spill electrons the way you are doing.

I pity your poor electrons. They must be wondering why their mistress spills them all the time on the cold hard floor....
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

So because I do not agree with you, I am an APC supporter?

Well, that means that you must be someone who as the psychologists says...does a lot of projection.

There is a reason why I think APC and PDP must be voted out...and the jamboree in Dubai as well as the cars for the men and women are just two of millions of reasons.

But since you think I am an APC supporter, it is also safe to assume that you think that I am a fairy. That shows a sign of an overactive imagination in my books.
Werey...I repeat...you cannot change topic. The discussion is not you being APC member or not.

Here is the topic...when you stop looting...people will accept your price. Shikena. This is the discussion. grin
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, whatever you think of me, petrol has to be sold at a profit.

You don't have to like the fact. I myself do not like it, but it does not make me spill electrons the way you are doing.

I pity your poor electrons. They must be wondering why their mistress spills them all the time on the cold hard floor....

Werey wan try another route. A go drag you back to the discussion.

Come back...here is it again... stop looting and people will accept the price you want. grin
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Werey...I repeat...you cannot change topic. The discussion is not you being APC member or not.

Here is the topic...when you stop looting...people will accept your price. Shikena. This is the discussion. grin

So you think I am a looter.

Well, I guess that this looter thinks that things must be sold at a profit therefore makes him a looter.

That means that the guy who sells you provisions, the guy who sells you cloth, and the chap who sells you your food at the market are also looters since they sell for profit....or believe in the profit motive.

Well, you are wise and you are right. Let everyone sell at a loss to help the poor so that they can avoid being called looters by you. We don't need no profit.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Come back...here is it again... stop looting and people will accept the price you want. grin

Well, fuel has to be sold at a profit.

You are free to think that I am a joker. After all your wisdom was tried in the former soviet union. You can see how well it worked by my calling it the former. And all the split up countries (by the way the USSR split...good thing) all practice capitalism, and all are better than the old USSR (Except Turkmienistan...)....

But like I said, open a fuel station and help the poor by selling fuel at N40 per liter. You are right and I am wrong. Leave old Adam Smith disciples like me to suffer with their profits.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by nairalanda1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
epainos:

Well, looting or no looting, splitting the country or no splitting the country, your overactive but wonderful imagination and my rational yet heartless one, petrol must be sold at a profit. Like everything else.
Re: Fuel Price: Reject World bank's ₦‎750/Litre Proposal, NLC Warns FG by epainos: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, looting or no looting, splitting the country or no splitting the country, your overactive but wonderful imagination and my rational yet heartless one, petrol must be sold at a profit. Like everything else.
You are showing your real color. grin

No dialogue or prolonged dialogue, no debate or extended debate...any human who sees corruption in place...and knows that truly tribalism is working underneath...yet, finds every crook means to make money and loot it all..and still accept the existence of looting..yet is not ready to tackle it...(so many people are like you) such person or group of people must be cut off. No two ways about it.

There is no way other way around it...an evil human will keep manipulating everyone. Once I identify one, that is it. I am stopping my interaction with you. I have the gift of making one shows his real color. You wanted to hide by digressing...but I made you vomit your real self out. Imagine a human being says looting or no looting..he must find a way for people to bring money so he can loot. Christ!

Good luck with your evil ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Moves To Implement Biometric ECOWAS Card With $41M Mou / The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad / Edo Central Motorpark Vs Lagos Bus Stations In Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.