Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu (12180 Views)

APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu / Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by blackgold2018(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2023
Patriotic9ja:

Lol 😆 🤣 😂. Only one of my scooters or e-bike will buy you one small car 🚗 for Uber. You people will just be running your mouths anyhow at your own detriment
even had time to check out as I put out cars for Uber from my chat history.

I know your time and seen your type in lagos. Only poor people brag.
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2023
blackgold2018:

Lol 😆 🤣 😂. So you even do Uber. I thought as much. Well I can't check a profile of a non entitiiii like you. You are right, "only poor people brag". That's why you have been bragging how you can pay someone you don't know 5k. You can check my profile and see number of times I have been doing giveaways even here on Nairaland. Like I said, your types allow poverty, pride, and arrogance deny you of destiny helpers.
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
blackgold2018:

I'm very sure this my parrot 🦜 Lucy feeds better than you bingo

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by blackgold2018(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Patriotic9ja:

I'm very sure this my parrot 🦜 Lucy feeds better than you bingo
as I said I know your type. And you ve proven it already. You are poor in every ramification.
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by blackgold2018(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Patriotic9ja:

Lol 😆 🤣 😂. So you even do Uber. I thought as much. Well I can't check a profile of a non entitiiii like you. You are right, "only poor people brag". That's why you have been bragging how you can pay someone you don't know 5k. You can check my profile and see number of times I have been doing giveaways even here on Nairaland. Like I said, your types allow poverty, pride, and arrogance deny you of destiny helpers.
I have drivers on hire purchase in Uber

You clearly are not a business man. For you to have no ideas.
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by goldensmiles: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Akpabio is well grounded and he is a politician to the core. Don't be surprised if he becomes Nigeria's president
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by biharbhumijanka: 5:10am On Dec 16, 2023
"Bihar Bhumi Jankari https://biharbhumijankari.in/" typically refers to information related to land records in the state of Bihar, India. The Bihar government has digitized land records to make them easily accessible to the public. The term "Bihar Bhumi Jankari" can be translated to "Bihar Land Information" in English.
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by orisa37: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2023
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES, ANOTHER VERSION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT APPROVED BY GOD. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS TINUBU AND OKPABIO TOGETHER.
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by orisa37: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2023
JAGABAN YOU ARE MAKING WAVES. I BELIEVE THAT WIKE IS IN YOUR CAMP TODAY BY GOD'S WILL.
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Zanzibar1: 12:06am On Feb 03
Racoon:
After all birds of the same plumage flock together. They know the umbilical cord that binds them together.
haaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Re-arraigns Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed For N1.2bn Fraud / Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu / 2023: "It's Time For Southeast To Produce President", Igbo Leaders Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.