Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court (5692 Views)

Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Adabestseason(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2023
what is the meaning of yoruba supreme court.If even if the judgement goes the other way SIM should govern as the president of rivers republic,heaven will not fall.Nobody should intimidate the government with useless so called supreme stuff,i want rivers to be the vent for the disintegration of this corrupt country.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Whalis: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
TruthsFM:
larger percentage of people cast their votes for governor Fubara.
See I don't support someone oppressing just as I don't support betrayers.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by lordkush: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Was there a PDP Primary election, don't think like a baby. Fubara is up against one of the most dogged Politician frm the South after Tinubu, I don't like Wike but supporters of Fubara must understand what SIM is up against.
Omoh if them get fubara down with this one. E go ugly for eye oo 😂
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by MightySparrow: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Obi didn't win anything , Atiku was the one denied

Neither did Atiku.

He failed when he dared G5 governors and their sympathizers..

He miscalculated big time.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by TruthsFM: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Whalis:

Fubara doesn’t betrayed Wike, it’s the law of karma that is happening to Wike. Law of karma will surely happen to those that turned themselves to thin god.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Kcfresh2103(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Was there a PDP Primary election, don't think like a baby. Fubara is up against one of the most dogged Politician frm the South after Tinubu, I don't like Wike but supporters of Fubara must understand what SIM is up against.

Is this part of what Cole have in his case file against Fubara? PDP primaries? A pre-election matter at that.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by IgOga(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
He should have overcome that obstacle before going on full force against the man that denied Obi Presidential Victory.

Say No to godfatherism

They won't remove him but may cancel results in some Ikwere LGAs and order rerun which may technically knock him out...but then I don't trust the Supreme Court they can technically hand it over to the 4th position
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by FixNigeria2024: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
SalamRushdie:
oga shut up.
Atiku my foot
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by FixNigeria2024: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Which Atiku? Rivers was one of the major voting block for Obi, generally speaking after Obi in Rivers, Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in a free and fair election. Nobody down South wanted another Mai gida or rankadede to continue from where Buhari nepotism stopped
ignore that ab0ki clown
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by HeadlessMob: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Adabestseason:
what is the meaning of yoruba supreme court. If even if the judgement goes the other way SIM should govern as the president of rivers republic,heaven will not fall.Nobody should intimidate the government with useless so called supreme stuff,i want rivers to be the vent for the disintegration of this corrupt country.

Now I know that there are many fools in this country. Why didn't allow your demi-god Obi to take over power just because the Supreme court judgment was against him? Many of you will be in Alaba or Ariaria market and be making fool of yourself.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

This is pre election matter, it has nothing to do with the election petition case in Supreme court.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Spy360(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Either way Wike will lose. grin
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by orisa37: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
REMOVE HIM FAST.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by jom28gy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
I love what the governor is doing,he must dislodged wike of Godfatherism,

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by oluebube8q: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
That's interesting. Who will now be declared governor? Cole? Then that makes him the leader of APC in Rivers and Amaechi the godfather.That's interesting. Who will now be declared governor? Cole? Then that makes him the leader of APC in Rivers and Amaechi the godfather....
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by KELLSNELLY(m): 1:13am On Dec 16, 2023
wirinet:

I doubt Fubara will win at the supreme court. I see a replay of the Ngige - Uba saga here. PDP opted to lose Anambra State in order to remove Ngige. (A grave mistake in my view, because till today PDP has not been able to win back Anambra).
The Chief Justice of Nigeria and Supreme Court justices are the pocket of the president, and the president is on Wike's side. Obviously, the supreme court will align with the president. The only problem now is who will Tinubu and the supreme hand rivers state over to. Will they make the APC candidate Tonye Cole the governor in order to spite Fubara, but Tonye Cole is in Amaechi's camp. Will they hand judgement to Beatrice Itubo, the Labour Party candidate, who is already in talks with Fubura.
Maybe they would look for someone from any of the other smaller parties and reach an agreement to switch over to APC after being made governor by the supreme court.
You've already said it, the only person's case in court is Tonye Cole's case. And to the best of my knowledge if the Supreme court rules against Sim Fubara then automatically Tonye Cole becomes Governor, and we know he's not in Wike's camp. So either way it's a Loose Loose scenario for Wike.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Skooldeto(m): 4:58am On Dec 16, 2023
fayose is the cause of problem btw wike and fubara, imagine warning seating governor in public like that, is that not a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by ican2020: 5:38am On Dec 16, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
He should have overcome that obstacle before going on full force against the man that denied Obi Presidential Victory.

Say No to godfatherism
What are you trying to say

Time will tell
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Which Atiku? Rivers was one of the major voting block for Obi, generally speaking after Obi in Rivers, Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in a free and fair election. Nobody down South wanted another Mai gida or rankadede to continue from where Buhari nepotism stopped

Rivers ko ocean 🌊 ni
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Buharidgeneral: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Say No to godfatherism
Which supreme court?
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Kukutente23: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Was lack of primaries part of the pleadings in the case at the tribunal?

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Kukutente23: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2023
wirinet:

I doubt Fubara will win at the supreme court. I see a replay of the Ngige - Uba saga here. PDP opted to lose Anambra State in order to remove Ngige. (A grave mistake in my view, because till today PDP has not been able to win back Anambra).
The Chief Justice of Nigeria and Supreme Court justices are the pocket of the president, and the president is on Wike's side. Obviously, the supreme court will align with the president. The only problem now is who will Tinubu and the supreme hand rivers state over to. Will they make the APC candidate Tonye Cole the governor in order to spite Fubara, but Tonye Cole is in Amaechi's camp. Will they hand judgement to Beatrice Itubo, the Labour Party candidate, who is already in talks with Fubura.
Maybe they would look for someone from any of the other smaller parties and reach an agreement to switch over to APC after being made governor by the supreme court.
The number of ignorant people is becoming alarming. Who among all the people you mentioned are part of the case. Only APC took PDP to court in Rivers.
Worst they can do is declare a rerun while disqualifying fubara and even that does not give Wike any chance since PDP won't be allowed to field a candidate and he's no longer popular enough to do any shenanigans

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Kukutente23: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2023
Skooldeto:
fayose is the cause of problem btw wike and fubara, imagine warning seating governor in public like that, is that not a disgrace.
Don't mind the foolish man
All because of the free money Wike was sharing with them

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
u are partially correct!

Pls go check how Cross river & Bayelsa ppl voted... even Akwa ibom dat Obi's wife hailed from, he nor get ordinary 20% there

How more terrible can it not be?

After seeing d way Southerners voted for emilokan & PDP was then why I gave up on Nigeria!
Truly we are d architect of our own problems!
undecided
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Kcfresh2103:

Is this part of what Cole have in his case file against Fubara? PDP primaries? A pre-election matter at that.
meddlesome interloper oo!
cheesy
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by fx45(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Continue deceiving yourself. Peter Obi won landslide in Rivers and Lagos States. Whatever figures Tulumbu got from those two states were rigged... Unless you want to continue believing your own lies.

Peter Obi also won landslide in Plateau, Akwa-Ibom and Benue. He got 40% of votes in Kaduna as well. Nobody voted for your criminal drug peddler in this country. He didn't get up to 3 million valid votes nationwide. The other 5 million was rigged figures
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

The number of ignorant people is becoming alarming. Who among all the people you mentioned are part of the case. Only APC took PDP to court in Rivers.
Worst they can do is declare a rerun while disqualifying fubara and even that does not give Wike any chance since PDP won't be allowed to field a candidate and he's no longer popular enough to do any shenanigans
If the Supreme Court orders a rerun and disqualify Fubara, then PDP cannot present another candidate.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by dettolgel: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Whalis:

Would you encourage someone to be loyal to a particular person at the detriment of the communal good or would you rather someone betrays someone for the good of the community?

Have you imagined how well off the majority of the masses would have lived if our political stooges have betrayed their bosses that are holding this nation down?

Isn't it God and country first?
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2023
KELLSNELLY:

You've already said it, the only person's case in court is Tonye Cole's case. And to the best of my knowledge if the Supreme court rules against Sim Fubara then automatically Tonye Cole becomes Governor, and we know he's not in Wike's camp. So either way it's a Loose Loose scenario for Wike.
Wike and Tinubu might prefer that option than allow Fubara remain governor. That's why I mentioned the Ngige example. Obasanjo and Chris Uba readily lost the Governorship to APGA in order to remove Ngige.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2023
dettolgel:

Would you encourage someone to be loyal to a particular person at the detriment of the communal good or would you rather someone betrays someone for the good of the community?

Have you imagined how well off the majority of the masses would have lived if our political stooges have betrayed their bosses that are holding this nation down?

Believe me the fight is not about communal good, it about the quest for power (Game of thrones). Fubara wants to establish his own political base and structure, and not remain under the wings of Wike.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Whalis: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2023
dettolgel:

Bros Fubara is wearing a priestly robe on a stolen cassock.
Let him return the cassock.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Amumaigwe: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
wirinet:

If the picture you just painted is the Nigeria of your dream, you are of all creatures (including animals) the most miserable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Republic Of Kano State Is Now Official / Subsidy : Uba’s Arrest Scares Marketers / An Interview With Chief Debe Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.