Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (49100 Views)

FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Patojargz: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
i am sure your ancestor ojukwu was advised before he sacrificed the life of 3million of your ancestors, now instead of their chest beating offspring to learn grin from history, they will rather cheat beat and repeat history again….this time around your whole tiny region will be wiped out, continue u hear Okoro chest beater grin

MUGU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Roboto11:

He would die like the rat 🐀 that he is.

You know how a dog plays with a rat whose end is here does, that's how we are teasing Kanu and you lot.

When you are angry, march to Awka to kidnap and behead more of your brothers.

grin

Quit running your stinking mouth and either go kill him yourself or instruct your DSS thugs to do it! It’s not like you don’t want him dead! You went to the ends of the earth in your desperation to kidnap and silence him, so what’s stopping you from finishing the job? That useless talk of ‘dog playing with rat’ is just you trying to save face! All the court cases you daft schmucks keep on losing and then you resort to obvious illegalities and crooked/compromised supreme court ‘judges’ to continue holding him illegally…is that your idea of ‘dog playing with rat’!? You have no idea how silly you sound! He’s winning in the same courts you control and exposing you for the despotic brutes you all are, but you’re too blinded by hate to see this!

Mazi Kanu has dedicated his life to the freedom and emancipation of his people, and he’s not going through anything true freedom fighters facing evil and despotic hegemonic regimes don’t go through! I’d be surprised if he didn’t expect and wasn’t mentally prepared for this level of scheming and resorting to criminality by a Fulani/Yoruba hegemonic alliance desperate to cling on to the last vestiges of their power and the ATM of ‘one Nigeria’!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Livingstone124: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
jrusky:

Hahaahaaha ewu!!! You said more than these few years back that if anyone arrest Kanu Nigeria will burn, isreali will bomb Nigeria, Britain will kill Nigeria and we went for him and arrested him did Nigeria burn, where is the isreali and the British bombers?

We will kill him without firing a shot, you are a baby and you sabi nothing. Ask yourself how did Dora Akuyilli got cancer that killed her so fast? You sabi nothing, if we want him dead we will do the job, release him to your a s s and I bet you within 48 hours you will buy his coffin no doctor under the heaven can save him.

Bia Nnwanem just f u c k off.
This country is under fire. You don't seem to know anything. Don't worry I pray for you that the fire these wicked politicians have ignited will not consume you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Okechinwadike: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
tsdarkside:

you guys in the south east still dont get it....

we want una gone too....
constitution of nigeria is the wahala now....

we want you people gone already....
you profit us nothing and cause the most trouble....
that's to say we are under captivity naaa. I understand
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Okechinwadike:
that's to say we are under captivity naaa. I understand

yes....you trapped yourselves back then....
people in charge now are enjoinyin the game you started and they won....

sorrow oo....
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Babangidapikin: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
TruthsFM:
Hmm 🤔 Tinubu can’t release the man now 😒😒😒😒
He can but they need to be negotiation for peace and dialogue then we can talk compensation for the Civil War, which I believe was partly paid ..as for Igbo's been part of Nigeria Political structure by that I mean clinging the President, they still have to negotiate and dialogue while stop seeing Nigerian as arch enemies.

As per the Judgement I honestly think the Supreme Court shot itself on the foot on some salient issues, and if we want to fight this issue , the case should be heard at the International Court of Justice....

But then I will advise a political solution because that is the only way we can guarantee peace for all .

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Roboto11: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Quit running your stinking mouth and either go kill him yourself or instruct your DSS thugs to do it! It’s not like you don’t want him dead! You went to the ends of the earth in your desperation to kidnap and silence him, so what’s stopping you from finishing the job? That useless talk of ‘dog playing with rat’ is just you trying to save face! All the court cases you daft schmucks keep on losing and then you resort to obvious illegalities and crooked/compromised supreme court ‘judges’ to continue holding him illegally…is that your idea of ‘dog playing with rat’!? You have no idea how silly you sound! He’s winning in the same courts you control and exposing you for the despotic brutes you all are, but you’re too blinded by hate to see this!

Mazi Kanu has dedicated his life to the freedom and emancipation of his people, and he’s not going through anything true freedom fighters facing evil and despotic hegemonic regimes don’t go through! I’d be surprised if he didn’t expect and wasn’t mentally prepared for this level of scheming and resorting to criminality by a Fulani/Yoruba hegemonic alliance desperate to cling on to the last vestiges of their power and the ATM of ‘one Nigeria’!

Epistles that rightly belong in the trash bin.
🗑

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Christistruth03: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
i am sure your ancestor ojukwu was advised before he sacrificed the life of 3million of your ancestors, now instead of their chest beating offspring to learn grin from history, they will rather cheat beat and repeat history again….this time around your whole tiny region will be wiped out, continue u hear Okoro chest beater grin

There is a Letter in which even the US Govt was pleading with him not to declare Biafra and guaranteeing
the safety of Biafrans
We Will try to find it
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Livingstone124:
This country is under fire. You don't seem to know anything. Don't worry I pray for you that the fire these wicked politicians have ignited will not consume you.

Leave talk, which fire?

Pls Park one side.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Okechinwadike: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
tsdarkside:

yes....you trapped yourselves back then....
people in charge now are enjoinyin the game you started and they won....

sorrow oo....

people you hate yet can't stay without them? I hope you are Ok dude. even if Igbo Man na president for life, we are not made to be together you hear! different believe, culture, religion and understanding so we should save ourselves all this keyboard argument and parts ways

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Okechinwadike: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
tsdarkside:

yes....you trapped yourselves back then.... people in charge now are enjoinyin the game you started and they won....
sorrow oo....
sorry for calling your country a zoo, but is not my country. you hear

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Omodua(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What else can they do except from burning down Igbo land and killing igbos in the south east?
I won't engage you because you're a kid on the platform. Matured mind can't write the way you're fidgeting.

You don't understand the dynamics of leadership.

Grow up, Boy!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Ikaeniyan0: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Omodua:
I won't engage you because you're a kid on the platform. Matured mind can't write the way you're fidgeting.

You don't understand the dynamics of leadership.

Grow up, Boy!
IPOBdients can do their worst
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Mansa6: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

NOTHING THEY CAN DO, HE IS AROUND THEM 24/7.

NIGERIA MILITARY NA BOYSCOUT.

And you are a little OBLIVIOUS Fooool..

Cowards like you spew inordinately..

You can't even grasp the concept..

Keep spewing inanities..

Local village swelling irritant..

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Mansa6: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

NOTHING THEY CAN DO, HE IS AROUND THEM 24/7.

NIGERIA MILITARY NA BOYSCOUT.

Your late wretched illiterate peasant father was an eediot..

He deserved to die hopelessly..
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 1:33am On Dec 16, 2023
Okechinwadike:
people you hate yet can't stay without them? I hope you are Ok dude. even if Igbo Man na president for life, we are not made to be together you hear! different believe, culture, religion and understanding so we should save ourselves all this keyboard argument and parts ways

you guys have some bizarr phantasies....

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by pquaver(m): 2:04am On Dec 16, 2023
smileyoo:
ipob is not a terrorist organization, even the law courts says so.
we don't have jihadists in south east.
what is obtainable in the south east is bitter political rivalry and evil criminals with their criminalities , that any responsible government can easily checkmate, by going after the culprits, prosecute and jail or hang them for their crimes against the society.
let the government stop playing politics and go after the real culprits, regardless of their status in the society, and there will be peace in the south east.
we don't pray for ipob to become a terrorist organization, because it wouldn't be funny.
am not even a fan of ipob because i felt that they don't have the power to confront the system, so why all the noise making, that leads to nowhere ?
Ipob and MNK was only making expensive noise that leads to nowhere, because Biafra realization can never be actualized by noise making, but i hated injustice.

Who is a terrorist? Maybe in your head terrorist is only jihadist.. Ipob with their esn/ugm are terrorrising southeast if you dont know.. Ignorance is no excuse in law go and update yourself.. Ipob is a terrorist group in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by walefresh3(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2023
smileyoo:
He is the problem of Nigeria, because he speak out against the killings of Nigerians, especially the south easterners by the Fulani -herdsmen terrorists, which the APC government lacks the political will to stop.
moreover ipob has been in existence for years as a non- violence organization, before establishing ESN to checkmate the killings of farmers by Fulani -herdsmen, hence the government refused to be responsible for the security of the citizens.
the irresponsibility of FG pushed the citizens to the level of self defense.
your federal government is actually the problem and not the ordinary agitators like, Nnamdi kanu.
shutup... Oya tell how did yorubas got involved ? Why is your mentor telling u to kill all yorubas pastors... How does that corelate with secession ?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by smileyoo: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
walefresh3:
shutup... Oya tell how did yorubas got involved ? Why is your mentor telling u to kill all yorubas pastors... How does that corelate with secession ?
shut up, somebody that is just talking and making expensive noise, without actually killing you and somebody that is not talking but actually killing you and your people, which of them is more dangerous ? Ok,
how many of the Yoruba pastors had been killed, as a result of that empty threat and noise making by Nnamdi kanu ?
but Fulani -herdsmen terrorists actually killing Nigerians including Yorubas, even chasing some Yorubas away from their ancestral home to Benin republic, while the FG watched akimbo, if not for chief igboho 's intervention.
how many of these Fulani -herdsmen terrorists had been prosecuted and jailed for murdering nigerians ?
i blamed Nnamdi kanu for making that empty threats, because he has no power to challenge the system, but the basic question is; why is the FG punishing Nnamdi kanu for making empty threats, while leaving the real terrorists and murderers untouched.
if Nnamdi kanu committed any crime, punish him according to the law of the land, not permanently locking him up, and demonizing his organization before Nigerians.
i know that hatred for Nnamdi kanu and his Igbo tribe will not allow you to reason constructively, but God the rewarder of men, will reward people like you.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by AnyanwuSilas: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
gragz8701:
Just like Boko Haram, IPOB is an invention of foreign intelligence. MNK was just an unwitting, ignorant willing tool that was influenced and fell cheaply.

Though we depend on the west for weapons and intelligence, but it beats me why FG can not take a diplomatic approach on the excesses of Western intelligence.

FG should free the poor guy. At least he has been made to understand how he was influenced, deceived and used by foreign intelligence to keep Nigeria distracted.

fear who no fear MOSSAD, CIA, MI6 and DGSE

Out!!!
Abeg leave that thing, if we can't have control of our God given natural resources then it will be better for we to take side with MOSSAD, CIA, M16 or what ever than for the Sokoto Caliphate, Turkish Ottoman Empire and the Celestial Empire to come and steal it. We indigineous people want freedom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu / Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.