Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (49103 Views)

FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Cooky007(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thank God for the supreme court judgement. The child that says his mother no go sleep, him too no go sleep. Let him carry his cross along thank God we are in peace... Boko haram, ESN, IPOB, etc . Thunder fire you all.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by zoedew: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

His lawyers were banking on and playing games with technicalities , doing paparazzi with social media SEO fame and playing with the sensibilities of the poor victims of his violent rhetorics. The Federal Government owes his victims justice.

Only someone with a horrible disdain for justice will see all the evidences of the huge injustices his violent rhetorics caused innocent people that will not feel that his victims deserve justice.

For the sake of justice, he should face the trial and must be allowed to defend himself of the charges so that his culpability or otherwise will be established. Justice Nyako was doing that until he flee abroad to continue his hate-filled broadcasts one of which is below,and caused a lot of havoc before, during and after the endsars protests.

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

[b]2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

He is entitled to a fair trial while all his victims deserve justice too!
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever!
Proof of evidence is ready. You really had them stacked up! Why is Nnamdi Kanu fleeing from justice? He should be courageous enough to stand by his beliefs, actions and pronouncements. His defence should be interesting to see!

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Omoawoke2(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
TruthsFM:
Hmm 🤔 Tinubu can’t release the man now 😒😒😒😒

Na there he go die 😂
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by okoro: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Okechinwadike:
and your father will be alive and something will happen
go and safe him from gulag

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Omoawoke2(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

His lawyers were banking on and playing games with technicalities , doing paparazzi with social media SEO fame and playing with the sensibilities of the poor victims of his violent rhetorics. The Federal Government owes his victims justice.

Only someone with a horrible disdain for justice will see all the evidences of the huge injustices his violent rhetorics caused innocent people that will not feel that his victims deserve justice.

For the sake of justice, he should face the trial and must be allowed to defend himself of the charges so that his culpability or otherwise will be established. Justice Nyako was doing that until he flee abroad to continue his hate-filled broadcasts one of which is below,and caused a lot of havoc before, during and after the endsars protests.

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

[b]2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

He is entitled to a fair trial while all his victims deserve justice too!
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever!

And his followers are saying rubbish that he is innocent

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by okoro: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
Livingstone124:
The quickest way to end this country is by killing him. Let them try it.
na slow death dey pain pass
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by okoro: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Omodua:
You may be a target if solutions are not found. So ethicizing the the problem won't help you and others with ethnic bias.
me go to south east?
I will rather commit suicide than to set my foot on Alaigbo
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by okoro: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Cj4charles:
Typing trash with your keyboard, if e easy they would have done it since..... one man with 9 life
he is not spending less than 20 years in the prison
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Omoawoke2(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Invasion of his home is illegal yet the trial should continue..

Extra-ordinary rendition is also illegal yet the trial should continue.

No more coming to equity table with clean hands...

We'all will surely watch the movie to the very end.

But it’s not illegality when he was ordering his people to attack Lagos ba??
There’s nothing you people can do about it, after God na government and all ipob terrorist shall be turned to dusts

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by okoro: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
IGBOSON1:

'okoro' (and i'm sure this is another trolling alternate moniker of yours), you mean YOU and your ilk will kill more innocent Igbo and turn around to blame IPOB!

Was anyone really expecting the evil Fulani/Yoruba hegemonic alliance, that has a firm grip on the judiciary of Nigeria, to sit back and not interfere in the judicial process that was poised to free their worst nightmare?
stale

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Omoawoke2(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
flokii:
Justice served.. let Kanu stand trial and answer for all his crimes against humanity.. You can't be inciting people to go and attack and kill other tribes and expect to go scot free.

Igbos are fond of attacking leaders of thought from other tribes while leaving their useless leaders in the East.. See how Kanu was just mentioning Tinubu and Sanwo Olu in that video clip, to what end?. He wants Tinubu killed just the way the Igbo coup plotters killed Samuel Akintola, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello and many others (except Igbos) in the January 15, 1966 bloody Igbo coup.
They even mentioned Ikeja as if it's in their biafura region.

Yoruba ronu..

Yorubas wake up.

Only God knows what’s their problem with Yoruba and southwest

Left his region commanding his ipob terrorists to attack Tinubu and Sanwo olu and Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by akpumping7720(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Princedapace:

Igbos dont out number Yorubas in their land.
And like I said, why dont u guys push for regionalism? It is best and safes u all lots of headache.
Democracy is simply democracy. Democracy does not care about what u just mentioned.
No matter the number of California citizens in Florida, theya re free to vote whoever they want. That is democracy and becus they practise federalism
So, yoruba is in power, I would expect them to push for regionalism to reduce the influx of non yorubas in Lagos.
I like this your response bro. Please kindly tag me to a post where you released similar comment as to when Bianca Ojukwu was denied the senatorial ticket in Anambra and been asked to go and contest in her state of origin. Then we can proceed from there. Thanks in advance as you do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Omoawoke2(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Christistruth00:
Lobatan!!!

Listen to Kanu 's Endsars Broadcasts calling for the Slaughter of Security Agents and killing of Political leaders and their Families
Even UK and US can never accept it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps

If he tried this in US, he would have been wasted and nothing on earth will happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Raskimonojendor: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
When Nnamdi Kanu started his tribalism and treasonous broadcasts, he fellow ibos jailed him on. They worshiped him, praised him, kissed his feet. His fellow ibos pushed him to the current condition he has found himself in.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by seunodediranivy: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
....why mentioning Tinubu in the traveil of Kanu, Tinubu wasn't the one arrested him, why pleading and begging for his release from him?.

He is going to rotten in kuje prison.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Princedapace:

And like I said, why dont u guys push for regionalism? It is best and safes u all lots of headache.
Democracy is simply democracy. Democracy does not care about what u just mentioned.
No matter the number of California citizens in Florida, theya re free to vote whoever they want. That is democracy and becus they practise federalism.
So, yoruba is in power, I would expect them to push for regionalism to reduce the influx of non yorubas in Lagos.
12 years of IKE EKWEREMADU as DSP ,8 years of Okonjo iweala coordinating minister of finance and 8yr ls of Anyim pius Anyim as senate president ad SGF is enough to achieve regionalism for you.so You have to wait for THE GREAT YORUBA tribe to achieve that for you!

Meanwhile we started with regionalism,your brother IRONSI and AZIKWE destroyed it.YORUBAS have always been th4le champion of regionalism even when you people KEPT QUIET for PDP 16yrs government you dominated.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Vision101(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
@OkpaNsukkaisBae

@me
There are only two sides of law: criminal and civil law. There is no emotional 😭 law.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Omoawoke2(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Princedapace:

No matter the number of California citizens in Florida, theya re free to vote whoever they want. That is democracy and becus they practise federalism.

The only problem we have is influx of igbos in Lagos
Of all the 200 tribes in Nigeria, what’s with igbos and Lagos?
Other tribes are there doing their stuffs without noise and commotion, but why igbos all the time? Have you asked yourself that question?
Why would chinasa burn BRT buses
Other tribes were going to their regions to vote, igbos from southeasts were all running to Lagos to register PVC. Why?
Only igbos carry Lagos election for head
Why Nnamdi Kanu telling his terrroists to attack Lagos?
Why only Igbos having problem with Yorubas in Lagos every time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by smileyoo: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
creativehubb:

Idiot, supreme court has decided he has a case to answer.

Kanu is a killer he should not be afraid to die, as a bad man.
apeman, can't you make your frivolous and hate filled comment, without being insultive ?
Whatever you are supporting is non of my business, but just know that what goes around, comes around.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Gajagojo: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Have they ordered his hanging? When will he be hanged

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Omoawoke2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Free the poor guy

On what basis?
The people’s family that lost their lives and properties deserve justice

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Omoawoke2(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Gajagojo:
Have they ordered his hanging? When will he be hanged

I will like to watch it live and see him hang
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Princedapace(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The only problem we have is influx of igbos in Lagos
Of all the 200 tribes in Nigeria, what’s with igbos and Lagos?
Other tribes are there doing their stuffs without noise and commotion, but why igbos all the time? Have you asked yourself that question?
Why would chinasa burn BRT buses
Other tribes were going to their regions to vote, igbos from southeasts were all running to Lagos to register PVC. Why?
Only igbos carry Lagos election for head
Why Nnamdi Kanu telling his terrroists to attack Lagos?
Why only Igbos having problem with Yorubas in Lagos every time?

Put an end to it by enacting regionalism. Just the way Yorubas are too many in London, why?
If u want to stop Igbos coming to Lagos, enact a law and practise regionalism. They come becus they do business a lot and Nigeria is too centalized. If I want to interact with an embassy, I have to be in Lagos or Abuja, if I have interview, I have to be in Lagos or Abuja. If i have my goods coming from China, I have to be in Lagos. Can u see why they come? To fix this, break up the country or practise regionalism and make it harder for Igbos to move to Lagos and that will stop it.
Then that way, they will have not much needs to be in Lagos as they can have embassies directly from their own regions, companies that do busines in their region will have their HQ there, etc. Honestly, this will fix the issue, okay.

I dont support Kanu saying his followers to atatck lagos, that is foolish of him and he will pay for his actions though. It is wise to be wise in life. He has brought his problem on his self. I hope the audio is real sha and not doctored becus nothing wey technology no fit do.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by JohnAOne: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
Okechinwadike:
I think you will be the number from the 3m follow with your family members if you have
Justiceleague1:

After all these,you will still go home and spend the entire night in darkness and heat and empty stomach...
If you two fools and ALL OF YOU IN IGBOLAND DON'T START THAT WAR YOU'VE BEEN CALLING FOR, YOU ARE BASTARDS!

Bring it on!

3 million souls will be child's play!

Nuff said...
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Gajagojo: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I will like to watch it live and see him hang
I think they should do it in Aba or Onitsha market

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by opamoses1: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kanu the idiot. He went to the US to meet several Igbo association and was recorded on video soliciting for arms from those association to fight the Nigerian government. He was caught on video asking his IPOB/ESN to kill Nigerian soldiers and steal their rifles.

When Adeyinka Godson tried to copy Nnamdi Kanu, Igbos quickly reported him to the UK authorities and he was locked up. But they Igbos also want the FG of Nigeria to release Nnamdi Kanu. Dey Play ooo

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Omoawoke2(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Princedapace:

Put an end to it by enacting regionalism. Just the way Yorubas are too many in London, why?
If u want to stop Igbos coming to Lagos, enact a law and practise regionalism. They come becus they do business a lot and Nigeria is too centalized. If I want to interact with an embassy, I have to be in Lagos or Abuja, if I have interview, I have to be in Lagos or Abuja. If i have my goods coming from China, I have to be in Lagos. Can u see why they come? To fix this, break up the country or practise regionalism and make it harder for Igbos to move to Lagos and that will stop it.
Then that way, they will have not much needs to be in Lagos as they can have embassies directly from their own regions, companies that do busines in their region will have their HQ there, etc. Honestly, this will fix the issue, okay.

I dont support Kanu saying his followers to atatck lagos, that is foolish of him and he will pay for his actions though. It is wise to be wise in life. He has brought his problem on his self. I hope the audio is real sha and not doctored becus nothing wey technology no fit do.

Igbos are not the only ones that come to Lagos
But igbos excessive obsession with Lagos politics is unbearable .

And yes, the audio is very very real

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Vision101(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
@Akwamkpuruamu
Saying the truth by half is pure lies. His house was illegally attacked and he ran for his life amd you extradited him against all known international conventions of extradition.

Nigeria remains a zoo.

@me
You threatened the country. Made series of seditious statements. Tried to create a country in a country by yourself through unconstitutional means. Mobilized people to destroy. Called the president of your country unprintable names.

You were charged to court and bailed on certain conditions. Not long you violated the conditions because you are bigger than the country. You continued to hold illegal seditious meetings in your residence and you think that you are bigger than the state.

You jumped your bail to foreign country and continued your seditious broadcast. All because you are bigger than Nigeria.

You are lucky that it was not under a wicked president. They would have killed you in foreign land and nothing will happen.

Keep calling your country zoo. When they get you, they will give you zoo treatment.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Artscollection: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nwanne dug his own grace Period!!! I warned them, we cant let them get to us
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by broadman20: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Blissio:
I am not surprised,cownu like he is fondly called is a terrorist who should be locked up and keys thrown into d atlantic ocean.

Nigeria is not working but you hate people who wants to leave NIGERIA and set their own country.

No be witch Una be?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by mfm04622: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

There are different things. He can sue the govt for infringement of his rights. That does not mean his trial should be stopped.
Do you know understand now?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Lovelyn451(f): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
No case during Buhari tenure, judiciary has finally dashed him a case under tinubu tenure, wicked man....if only igbos know the kind of venomous, grave hatred yorubas have for them in their hearts...they'll never have anything to do them in this life. Thank God I discovered this long ago, I don't relate with them at all,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Hoodlums Block Oshiomhole’s House With Trucks / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.