Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards (1228 Views)

Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Why Jehovah’s Witnesses Don't Wear Beards / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MightySparrow: 2:09am On Dec 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-T5ix4smik?si=mpTlR__tH9mI2MhF

Since the usurpation of Rutherford as the president and the reformer of watchtower, beards wearing was not allowed.

In the 'New Lights ' any brother so wished is now free to wear beards.

I know Janosky will say because Bishop Oyedepo preached that anointing oil is ' God in the bottle ' is their reason for this change in doctrine.
Also, MaximumSide who left Islam and hated to identify with his former religion would be unhappy because beards wearing is a symbol of Islam.

CC: MaximumSide
Emusan
Achorlardey
Janosky
Aemmyjay
other witnesses.

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2023
MightySparrow, you were so fast to pick this info up. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

And you even picked the best Youtube video for that matter. The Man in the video shot the nail in the head talking about this JW Beard Rule.

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Oteneaaron, achorladey, Emusan, come and see o. JW is crumbling in our faces o. See desperation! Chai! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2023
Mumu MaxinDhouse, Gibberish Janosky, and Fornicator Aemmyjah, Governing body says you must not judge any JW who decides to have Beards and that you all are free to have it. In the latest Governing Body broadcast, they even say the No Beard Rule isn't Biblical. Remember, we you call Apostates told you this. You JWs have been practicing what is not Biblical for many years now just because the same Governing body told you to do it. We told you this thing many times, you were proving stubborn! This is shameful. And You were busy arguing with us. Now, look at your precious Freemason Governing body disgracing you people once again. One minute, this is Biblical and therefore forbidden, the next minute it is not Biblical and it is now allowed. These Freemasons are just throwing you people about just like the Bible says, with every wind of doctrine. The Bible was talking about you JWs. Earlier, it was removal of Hours for Field which we told you it wasn't Biblical and they admitted it. Now, you can wear Beards and wearing no Beards isn't Biblical. What more changes are coming? There are more unbiblical doctrines that you JWs are presently practicing that these same people are thinking of changing not minding that you people have been busy disgracing yourselves here arguing with others about them. This is Watchtower listening to EXJWs they call apostates and making changes accordingly. Why did they make these changes? They are losing members badly and they are getting desperate! They need EXJWS to come back! They slowly want to become like Mainstream Christianity just so that they can retain members.

Mumu MaxinDhouse, Gibberish Janosky, and Fornicator Aemmyjah, expect more changes o. There is more. Watchtower is desperate o. More changes to disgrace you people. I told you guys, didn't I?

4 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MightySparrow: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2023
Courz:
MightySparrow, you were so fast to pick this info up. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

And you even picked the best Youtube video for that matter. The Man in the video shot the nail in the head talking about this JW Beard Rule.

Yeah brother.
Hahahaha. The flip - flop doctrines of Jehovah's Witnesses. MaximumSide will be happy to look like his former prophet.

Ancient and modern.
grin grin grin

Angels of death would use beard to identify JWs at Armageddon.
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yeah brother.
Hahahaha. The flip - flop doctrines of Jehovah's Witnesses. MaximumSide will be happy to look like his former prophet.

Ancient and modern.
grin grin grin

Angels of death would use beard to identify JWs at Armageddon.
grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha. My brother, who knew that they would ever change this rule? They have suddenly received New Light that their doctrine is Unbiblical. What will Mad MaxinDhouse, Gibberish Iberibe Master Janosky, and Fornicator Aemmyjah say now that their Governing body have proven us right all along? 😀😀😀😀😀. Just like the Man said in the video up there, their former President Rutherford really needed JWs to look like him because he couldn't grow a Beard and he hated Charles Taze Russell their founder. Anyone growing a beard was regarded as a follower of Russell and disloyal to Rutherford. Very petty reason for the Beard rule. And JWs took it seriously. 😀😀😀

This is serious! What more changes are we expecting? No Blood Transfusion? Marrying only JW? Which one? Since they are losing members at a fast pace, they might tell them to start marrying Non JW so that their population can increase. Very confused Cult. These Governing body don't know what they are doing. And they have created several rules with this No Beard Rule o. You can't hold any positions in JW with beard. You can't give talks with Beards. You can't do anything sef. All these rules all for what? All for nothing. Everything was a waste of time. All to find out it isn't Biblical just like we have been hammering on them for a long time in this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by oteneaaron(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Courz:
Oteneaaron, achorladey, Emusan, come and see o. JW is crumbling in our faces o. See desperation! Chai! grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha I saw the news this morning too

I still remember the last time an Elder was trying to shame me for keeping beards.

I simply asked him to show me where in the Bible it was specifically stated that I shouldn't keep beards.

Of course he couldn't answer.

Now the Governing Body has flipped the rule, JWs can now keep beards!!

😂😂😂

What a freaking joke of a religion.

If you as a man can only keep beards when your religion tells you to, then you are in a CULT.

There are no two ways about it.

No more reporting for field service and now beards are allowed?

What else is going to change?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
oteneaaron:

I still remember the last time an Elder was trying to shame me for keeping beards.

I simply asked him to show me where in the Bible it was specifically stated that I shouldn't keep beards.

😂😂😂

If you as a man can only keep beards when your religion tells you to, then you are in a CULT.

The religion is a real joke. They are prepping JWs for more changes to come. In that same Broadcast, They are reminding them that they must be ready to obey even if what they say doesn't make sense. There must be bigger changes coming up that will shock JWs. If the Blood doctrine and some other serious doctrines are included, that will just bring Watchtower down in the mud.

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by oteneaaron(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
Courz:

The religion is a real joke. They are prepping JWs for more changes to come. In that same Broadcast, They are reminding them that they must be ready to obey even if what they say doesn't make sense. There must be bigger changes coming up that will shock JWs. If the Blood doctrine and some other serious doctrines are included, that will just bring Watchtower down in the mud.

People are leaving this CULT in droves!

Too many court cases on their necks that they keep losing money to.

Even the Spanish Government has come out to clearly say that the Jehovah's Witness organization is a CULT.

I guess the great tribulation they have always looked forward to, is happening right before their very eyes.

What a freaking joke of a religion!

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
oteneaaron:

People are leaving this CULT in droves!

Too many court cases on their necks that they keep losing money to.

Even the Spanish Government has come out to clearly say that the Jehovah's Witness organization is a CULT.

I guess the great tribulation they have always looked forward to, is happening right before their very eyes.

What a freaking joke of a religion!

The Great tribulation they are talking about is the downfall of Watchtower. If you watched the broadcast, Stephen Let was making it look as if all this while the Governing body had always had no issue with beards and was saying that JWS shouldn't go ahead of the chariot and say things they never said. Stephen even said they need to clarify the issue. Clarify what? This rule has always been enforced by them since Rutherford. Why are they blaming JWs for the same rule they enforced? Look at all of them. No single Governing body member has Beards. No single Bethelites has beards. Same with JWs. It was a rule. This serves as a lesson to JWs to stop following doctrines of Men. They don't follow God. I hope they are ready for more changes to come to prove that they have been followers of Men not God.

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
They even sent Elders letter below to play the Broadcast about this Beard rule. They are even dictating to JWs how they should feel about this change. Why should you dictate to people how they should feel about the change? Is that normal? Don't argue. Don't say we were right all along. Just shut up and obey. They know they will get some backlash. Some oversabi JWs will be very offended especially as they have bullied and terrorised other JWs on this issue. Elders have refused to appoint some male JWs based on this issue. They are now telling JWs how they should feel about it and quoted 1 Corinthians 1 Vs 10 but when you read verses 11 down you will see that all these years, these same Governing body have created divisions with this Beard rule. Foolish people. It is very sad how mere humans are controlling people like this.

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
oteneaaron:

😂😂😂

Another developing news from that religious organization. See coincidence. I saw their publications regarding this BEARD THING. Members were warned then to stop asking unnecessary questions whether beards will be allowed under God's kingdom. I need to find that publication grin grin grin

Even before God's kingdom, beards are now allowed grin grin grin grin

Babylon the great ya DAWO grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Courz:

The unending soap opera coming from Jollywood studio built inside RAMAPO is really captivating. This year ehn for different matter in that religious organization grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Courz:
Mumu MaxinDhouse, Gibberish Janosky, and Fornicator Aemmyjah, Governing body says you must not judge any JW who decides to have Beards and that you all are free to have it. In the latest Governing Body broadcast, they even say the No Beard Rule isn't Biblical. Remember, we you call Apostates told you this. You JWs have been practicing what is not Biblical for many years now just because the same Governing body told you to do it. We told you this thing many times, you were proving stubborn! This is shameful. And You were busy arguing with us. Now, look at your precious Freemason Governing body disgracing you people once again. One minute, this is Biblical and therefore forbidden, the next minute it is not Biblical and it is now allowed. These Freemasons are just throwing you people about just like the Bible says, with every wind of doctrine. The Bible was talking about you JWs. Earlier, it was removal of Hours for Field which we told you it wasn't Biblical and they admitted it. Now, you can wear Beards and wearing no Beards isn't Biblical. What more changes are coming? There are more unbiblical doctrines that you JWs are presently practicing that these same people are thinking of changing not minding that you people have been busy disgracing yourselves here arguing with others about them. This is Watchtower listening to EXJWs they call apostates and making changes accordingly. Why did they make these changes? They are losing members badly and they are getting desperate! They need EXJWS to come back! They slowly want to become like Mainstream Christianity just so that they can retain members.

Mumu MaxinDhouse, Gibberish Janosky, and Fornicator Aemmyjah, expect more changes o. There is more. Watchtower is desperate o. More changes to disgrace you people. I told you guys, didn't I?

More changes that will lead to deactivation of account on nairaland or go quiet on nairaland grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Janosky: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
achorladey:

More changes that will lead to deactivation of account on nairaland or go quiet on nairaland grin grin
achorladey:

The unending soap opera coming from Jollywood studio built inside RAMAPO is really captivating. This year ehn for different matter in that religious organization grin grin grin grin
achorladey:

Another developing news from that religious organization. See coincidence. I saw their publications regarding this BEARD THING. Members were warned then to stop asking unnecessary questions whether beards will be allowed under God's kingdom. I need to find that publication

Even before God's kingdom, beards are now allowed.

Babylon the great ya DAWO
WAILERS WAILING time oh ye FAITHLESS miscreants.
Their life and joy depends on monitoring JWs 24/7.
JWs dwelling in their heads rent free 24/7.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Janosky: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Courz:
Mumu MaxinDhouse, Gibberish Janosky, and Fornicator Aemmyjah, Governing body says you must not judge any JW who decides to have Beards and that you all are free to have it. In the latest Governing Body broadcast, they even say the No Beard Rule isn't Biblical. Remember, we you call Apostates told you this. You JWs have been practicing what is not Biblical for many years now just because the same Governing body told you to do it. We told you this thing many times, you were proving stubborn! This is shameful. And You were busy arguing with us. Now, look at your precious Freemason Governing body disgracing you people once again. One minute, this is Biblical and therefore forbidden, the next minute it is not Biblical and it is now allowed. These Freemasons are just throwing you people about just like the Bible says, with every wind of doctrine. The Bible was talking about you JWs. Earlier, it was removal of Hours for Field which we told you it wasn't Biblical and they admitted it. Now, you can wear Beards and wearing no Beards isn't Biblical. What more changes are coming? There are more unbiblical doctrines that you JWs are presently practicing that these same people are thinking of changing not minding that you people have been busy disgracing yourselves here arguing with others about them. This is Watchtower listening to EXJWs they call apostates and making changes accordingly. Why did they make these changes?

"Pastor Niyi Adebayo has admitted that some of his preachings have been wrong and Pastor Mike Bamiloye also agreed that he has been wrong too.

Niyi Adebayo shared a post detailing some of his teachings that he no longer agrees with."

Courz IBERIBEIST , Achorladey MUMU , Oteneaaron hunded fugitive running from his shadow.
WAILER forever in sifia pains.

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
achorladey:

Hahahahahahahaha. Let us just sit down with pop corn and watch how Janosky Mumu and the rest of the miscreants will keep being disgraced by their beloved Watchtower.

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Janosky:

"Pastor Niyi Adebayo has admitted that some of his preachings have been wrong and Pastor Mike Bamiloye also agreed that he has been wrong too.

Niyi Adebayo shared a post detailing some of his teachings that he no longer agrees with."

Courz IBERIBEIST , Achorladey MUMU , Oteneaaron hunded fugitive running from his shadow.

Mumu Janosky with your maggot infested brain, is this all you can say as reply to Your Governing body disgracing you people? Remember we argued on Beards issue and we explicitly told you that it isn't Biblical. You were busy ranting like a Mad dog. Now, how do you feel that your Governing body are telling you people we were right all along? Do you feel good now that you have been disgraced? What are the unbiblical doctrines you people are presently practicing that they will soon change showing that you are followers of Men and not the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by oteneaaron(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Janosky:

Hahahahahahahaha

Keep shooting yourself in the foot.

So if you are using an example from Babylon the great aka false religion to prove your point, does this now mean there is no difference between them and your organization?

So what makes your organization the "only true religion" when you are just like everyone else?

😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Janosky: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Courz:

Hahahahahahahaha. Let us just sit down with pop corn and watch how Janosky Mumu and the rest of the miscreants will keep being disgraced by their beloved Watchtower
They are losing members badly and they are getting desperate! They need EXJWS to come back! They slowly want to become like Mainstream Christianity just so that they can retain members.

Courz IBERIBEISM LYING miscreant, Sifia pained slowpoke,MUMU for life. grin grin grin grin grin

Have you monitored the current annual JW worldwide Report?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Janosky:

Courz IBERIBEISM LYING miscreant, Sifia pained slowpoke,MUMU for life. grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu Janosky aka Gibberish Master, how do you feel that your Governing body have told you we were right all along? How are you feeling? I hope your BP isn't high. Pele. That's what you get for following Men. Remember the Bible warned against following every wind of doctrine.The Bible was actually talking about you JWS. WHAT A SHAME! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
oteneaaron:

Hahahahahahahaha

So if you are using an example from Babylon the great aka false religion to prove your point, does this now mean there is no difference between them and your organization?

So what makes your organization the "only true religion" when you are just like everyone else?

😂😂😂

Gbam! Janosky na big fool. Janosky,hope your BP never go up. This is not the end o. More changes are coming o. Better manage your BP now because the Governing body have more surprises for you foolish JWs. 😀😀😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Janosky: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
oteneaaron:

Hahahahahahahaha

Oteneaaron sifia pains.
😂😂😂

Do we JWs have fundamental rights to say what we want?

When we JWs say we are the best (in spite of our warts & shortcomings) ,Oga why are you WAILING upandan on this forum?

The only reason:. Oteneaaron sifia pains and bad belle grin grin grin
Budatuum screenshot exposed the bile in Oteneaaron hunded fugitive & him FAITHLESS miscreants.

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mumu Janosky, how do you feel about your Governing body rubbing you in the mud? Does the mud feel good on your body? You seem to enjoy the mud. Why? Janosky, Mad MaxinDhouse and their fellow JW miscreants in the mud over and over again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Janosky:

MaxInDHouse6x45

Cornelboy
Janosky

Today is day 2 of our convention
We are the last set
59 baptized

Jehovah and the angels must be happy
We all rejoice with them
The apostates feelings can help us see how Satan feel cos they wail day and night
😂
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
MightySparrow

Whether we wear beards or not is personal

We don't sell anointing oil either
Ask Papa
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
oteneaaron:

Hahahahahahahaha

😂😂😂

That one cannot stop werey peddling coming from his brains. grin grin grin grin

He must seek justification for their lies and manipulations. The reason they will never answer this question.....do christendom teach the truth? grin grin grin grin

His brains didn't tell the repercussions of his statement. It simply means "Jehovah’s organization" are liars and manipulators of the scriptures whenever they teach and preach wrong, contradicting and conflicting doctrines.

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

MaxInDHouse6x45

Cornelboy
Janosky

Today is day 2 of our convention
We are the last set
59 baptized

Jehovah and the angels must be happy
We all rejoice with them
The apostates feelings can help us see how Satan feel cos they wail day and night
😂

Madness and insanities peddling peddler. Come to peddle his madness and insanities on those they call apostates. You need encouragement from apostates thread grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Courz: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:
MightySparrow

Ask Papa

Shut up. Were you not the one demonising keeping Beards? Did we not have this argument before? You were backing up the rule but because the Governing body are now proving us right all along, you have changed mouth. Robot! If Governing body say drink poison you will drink. No mind of your own. Followers of Men and not the Bible. Na now day dey break for you people to realise this nonsense rule isn't Biblical. Your Governing body even repeated what we said that demonising Beards isn't Biblical. Na that part burst my brain. How do you feel being in the mud? How do you feel as Watchtower has disgraced you people in this forum? This is not all. More changes are coming o Get ready and make sure your BP doesn't go high.

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:
MightySparrow

Ask Papa

When christendom carry on with their daily and personal activities it is the business of Aemmyjah to peddle madness and insanities from his brains over it. grin grin grin grin

What your WEREY peddling brains did not tell you is that your GODS did not remember that it was a personal issue before they start legislation over beards or not grin grin grin

They were even dishing out article over whether Jesus is bearded or not grin grin grin grin

We don't sell anointing oil either Ask Papa

Buying and selling na the ways of your religious organization from the inception. Na business corporation paapaa grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
Courz:

Shut up. Were you not the one demonising keeping Beards? Did we not have this argument before? You were backing up the rule but because the Governing body are now proving us right all along, you have changed mouth. Robot! If Governing body say drink poison you will drink. No mind of your own. Followers of Men and not the Bible. Na now day dey break for you people to realise this nonsense rule isn't Biblical. Your Governing body even repeated what we said that demonising Beards isn't Biblical. Na that part burst my brain. How do you feel being in the mud? How do you feel as Watchtower has disgraced you people in this forum? This is not all. More changes are coming o Get ready and make sure your BP doesn't go high.

You see the madness and insanities peddling brains want to run away by hiding behind.... it is personal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Vs. Prophecy / A Professor Almost Prove That God Couldn't Exist. / Confessions Of Dare-devil Robbers: How God used TB Joshua to deliver us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.