Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards (1234 Views)

Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Why Jehovah’s Witnesses Don't Wear Beards / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Janosky: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

Okay it Pst. Jimmy Odukoya that inspired your GB.

Kwantiniu
grin grin
Sparrow LYING WAILER DECEIVING HIMSELF.
https://www.nairaland.com/3023982/3-nigerian-celebrity-pastors-rock

Your gods of men Churchpreneurs rocks beards, intel from your 3 deities.

HYPOCRITE Sparrow
grin grin
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Janosky: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
achorladey:

The werey peddler peddler resumes with his werey peddling questions as usual when his werey peddling brains are exposed for what it is.

You will see him start peddling wailings, sifia pains faithless miscreants, hounded fugitive over the fundamental rights of others to say what they want. Your WEREY peddling brains never stops peddling your Mumu for life.

Now he wants to hide under playing the victim card game of hate grin grin grin

Achorladey gods of men Churchpreneurs rocks beards.
Did achorladey WAIL & throw tantrums?

Achorladey gods of men rocks dreadlocks.
Did achorladey WAIL about them & throw tantrums?

But since JWs release the video from JWs website, achorladey FAITHLESS miscreant is in sifia pains coupled with sleepless nights.

Nah JWs matter dwelling in his head rent free 24/7 nah Achorladey blood pressure hit the roof.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Emusan:

Whenever JWs lies are exposed, the usual rant is, it's our PERSONAL matter!

But you people will still go behind to say, JWs never teaches anything outside the BIBLE.

The only scripture every JWs need to be meditating on everyday is Ephesians 4:14 "We must stop acting like children. We must not let deceitful people trick us by their false teachings, which are like winds that toss us around from place to place."

Covetous man
My greetings to you
cheesy
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
OgaNightmare:

You can now grow your beards in peace and remember that you no longer need to report hours🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Until una wake up those old farts at Warwick will continue using your brains to twerk🤣

Already, there are brothers that have been growing beards but people tend to misunderstand them
I grow a mustache, personally, i don't like beards but if a little thing like beards stumble you, you have a big problem
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
Janosky:

Achorladey gods of men Churchpreneurs rocks beards.
Did achorladey WAIL & throw tantrums?

Achorladey gods of men rocks dreadlocks.
Did achorladey WAIL about them & throw tantrums?

But since JWs release the video from JWs website, achorladey FAITHLESS miscreant is in sifia pains coupled with sleepless nights.

Nah JWs matter dwelling in his head rent free 24/7 nah Achorladey blood pressure hit the roof.
grin grin grin grin grin

When an individual has werey peddling brains it is expected for him to have blood pressure hitting the roof grin grin grin grin

This is as a result of faithless miscreants peddling questions that confirms his peddling mumu for life using his werey peddling brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Already, there are brothers that have been growing beards but people tend to misunderstand them
I grow a mustache, personally, i don't like beards but if a little thing like beards stumble you, you have a big problem

Personal matter don become misunderstand them grin grin grin grin

Una must defend the lies and manipulations packed into una madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
Courz:

Shut up. Were you not the one demonising keeping Beards? Did we not have this argument before? You were backing up the rule but because the Governing body are now proving us right all along, you have changed mouth. Robot! If Governing body say drink poison you will drink. No mind of your own. Followers of Men and not the Bible. Na now day dey break for you people to realise this nonsense rule isn't Biblical. Your Governing body even repeated what we said that demonising Beards isn't Biblical. Na that part burst my brain. How do you feel being in the mud? How do you feel as Watchtower has disgraced you people in this forum? This is not all. More changes are coming o Get ready and make sure your BP doesn't go high.

59 persons got baptized today in our convention
We rejoice for them
How does it make you feel
E choke abiii

You lack peace
You will never have peace that Jehovah gives his worshippers
That's why the Bible says that your state will even be worse than the beginning
Satan don pack all e demons and build headquarters in your brain... Your condition is worse than king Saul when Jehovah left him that he wanted to kill God's anointed and destroyed the city of priests
As for me, serving Jehovah is best for me

A 5 year old JW can give convincing arguments as to the existence of a Creator
According to you, it was cos you escaped from one chance motor... Imagine how an atheist is trying to convince an atheist! Satan don vaccinate you walahi
You preach to the brothers not to visit our website and lie that it is idolatrous cos it is displayed in front of the KH yet, your madness will not allow you to avoid visiting our website following up on our every activity. What we read and watch builds our faith, for you, it only increases your madness level
No peace for the apostates. Satan is really using them full-time
If you like call me follower of man or anything
I trust Jehovah
I trust Jesus, head of the congregation
I trust the faithful and discreet slave
I trust my brothers too

Oya, mention a sincere people of God today and I'll follow you na
Your madness is hotter than the sun core surface. How will you demonize beards? Thankfully, we gain insight as to why wearing of beards was not really common those days and why it is now

Being a JW is the best thing that is happening to me
Why will I listen to someone that has no peace, someone that modifies other people's comments. Your schemes will fail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Covetous man
My greetings to you
cheesy

Your madness and insanities peddling brains release the embargo on ignore completely or avoid them completely grin grin grin grin

Awon I don't read their post people. Madness and insanities peddling brains in full swing this evening grin grin grin

Covetous man

Na your future wife e collect abi? That same wife you initially love in minute 1 and start to abuse and denigrate in minute 2 grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Preaching to All Sorts of People(1 Timothy 2:4)

We really want to imitate our God
To be impartial, as we know he is
To save all sorts of people is his will
He welcomes all to come and to be his.

It’s the person, not the place;
It’s the heart and not the face.
God’s message to all people we extend.
So because we really care,
We keep preaching ev’rywhere:
“All sorts of people can become God’s friend.

It doesn’t matter where they may be found
Or what at first they might appear to be.
What really counts is what they are at heart—The inner self, the one Jehovah sees.

It’s the person, not the place;
We keep preaching ev’rywhere:
“All sorts of people can become God’s friend.”

Jehovah welcomes all who make the choiceTo leave the world and all its ways behind.This we have learned, and this we want to share,And so we preach to people of all kinds.

It’s the person, not the place
We keep preaching ev’rywhere:“All sorts of people can become God’s friend

Yes
We just kept clapping
Apostates are in pains
Their tongue needs that one drop of water

MightySparrow
When was the last time you witness someone get baptized?
How many of your church are baptized as Jesus required?

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Janosky: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

We rejoice for them
E choke abiii

You lack peace
Satan don pack all e demons and build headquarters in your brain... Your condition is worse than king Saul when Jehovah left him that he wanted to kill God's anointed and destroyed the city of priests

According to you, it was cos you escaped from one chance motor... Imagine how an atheist is trying to convince an atheist! Satan don vaccinate you walahi
You preach to the brothers not to visit our website and lie that it is idolatrous cos it is displayed in front of the KH yet, your madness will not allow you to avoid visiting our website following up on our every activity. What we read and watch builds our faith, for you, it only increases your madness level
I trust Jehovah
I trust my brothers too

Your madness is hotter than the sun core surface. How will you demonize beards? Thankfully, we gain insight as to why wearing of beards was not really common those days and why it is now

Why will I listen to someone that has no peace, someone that modifies other people's comments. Your schemes will fail

Courz IBERIBEIST dey spill IBERIBEISM and delusion in his head on this forum to console himself.

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

New Lights will soon ask you to be wearing dreadlock. grin grin grin

And the werey peddling brains of JaNosense aka Janosky will look for pastors of churches as evidence for his werey peddlings grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

Evil organization misleading people upandan.

Is wearing dreadlock not in Bible?

See you soon in both dreadlocks and lonnnnnng beard.

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin. His GODS don remove small shackles again from his life. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Emusan:

No!

So did your Bible teach you not to wear beard?

Where did your gods in Warwick saw it from before banning it?

Which scripture did I twist?

I'm not the one who claimed JWs shouldn't wear bear and later reverted it

JaNosense when will you receive sense?

Janosky aka JaNosense has werey peddling brains already, sense is far from that kind of brains.

The reason you see him

1. Go against rule 11 on nairaland

2. Start asking werey peddling questions from his lies and manipulations filled werey peddling brains

3. Seek comparison between his religious organization and those they love to denigrate and call lie lie Christians grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

We rejoice for them
E choke abiii

You lack peace

I trust Jehovah
I trust my brothers too

Courz don put fingers inside this one throat. He is vomit more madness and insanities peddling from his brains filled with lies and manipulations packed into it by his GODS grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Blabbing long nonsense no one reads

You just typed long nonsense that is not needed. Answer my questions ,why were you arguing against keeping Beards before? And why are you suddenly okay with it now? Are you a Robot? Is there a switch in you that the Governing body placed in your brain where they can switch on or off to change whatever they want you to think? How does it feel to know that what we have been saying all these while on Beards is absolutely correct? How many more changes are your Governing body going to do before you know that You haven't been following Bible all this while but following Men?

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
achorladey:

Courz don put fingers inside this one throat. He is vomit more madness and insanities peddling from his brains filled with lies and manipulations packed into it by his GODS grin grin

Don't mind him. He thinks anyone has time reading his long hogwash he is using to console himself. Look at him still reassuring himself that he is on the right track. I have touched his nerves really bad. To answer my questions dey hard am because Watchtower don disgrace them.
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Look at Fornicator Aemmyjah rejoicing over a Meager sum of 59 baptised in JW. Chai! It isn't good for someone's brain to be sacrificed to Lucifer so much that even mediocrity impresses you. Fornicator Aemmyjah, you talk like someone who is desperate for members so much that if he sees only two people, he is impressed. How many of those 59 are adults from outside and how many are Children of JWs? Do you know Mathematics? You can't count JW children because they have already been counted in your population before the baptism! That's not an increase. This is not something to boast about. It is something to be ashamed of because your god isn't powerful enough to draw crowds like this one below. Fornicator Aemmyjah, You are supposed to be rejoicing over crowd like this one below. Can your Cult ever boast of this kind of crowd in Baptism? Look at the pic very well. Many adults there. Can you see this in JW The one true religion? Jesus and Almighty God are working wonders outside you JWs and you don't even know it. You JWs are dying if the only people you attract are children of JWs and those children leave the Cult afterwards. What is 59? God forbid! Very poor. No wonder you are selling Kingdom halls all over 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Yes
We just kept clapping
Apostates are in pains
Their tongue needs that one drop of water.
The angels are working and speeding it up.

Glory be to Jehovah in the highest! smiley

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sakody:

Don't mind him. He thinks anyone has time reading his long hogwash he is using to console himself. Look at him still reassuring himself that he is on the right track. I have touched his nerves really bad. To answer my questions dey hard am because Watchtower don disgrace them.

MaxInDHouse, Aemmyjah, Janosky and cornelboy (community of madness and insanities peddling) come see your religious organization publications.....

Likewise it is possible to spend valuable time speculating on matters concerning the future. One might ask, In what year will Armageddon begin? Will the faithful angels eventually receive immortality? Will there be factories and machines in use after Armageddon? Will men wear beards again? What will be the medium of exchange in the new world? Will women now past the age of childbearing share in the procreation mandate? If dedicated parents and children happen to die before Armageddon, which parent will raise the resurrected children, since resurrected mates will not remarry? (Luke 20:35) These are typical questions to which Jehovah has not provided answers at this time. Do you think it wise for Christians to take time from more profitable Bible study to speculate on the answers? Consider the dangers involved.... W62. 6/15

This is the magazine I talked about earlier. From the way the question was raised about beards, it is clear it was banned and not a personal decision(Aemmyjah the madness and insanities peddling brains hiding under personal decision grin grin grin)

Jehovah has not provided whether they will wear beards again grin grin 61 years after Jehovah has provided answer about will men wear beards again grin grin grin

Cc: Emusan, Oteneaaron, Courz MightySparrow

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
achorladey:

MaxInDHouse, Aemmyjah, Janosky and cornelboy (community of madness and insanities peddling) come see your religious organization publications.....

Likewise it is possible to spend valuable time speculating on matters concerning the future. One might ask, In what year will Armageddon begin? Will the faithful angels eventually receive immortality? Will there be factories and machines in use after Armageddon? Will men wear beards again? What will be the medium of exchange in the new world? Will women now past the age of childbearing share in the procreation mandate? If dedicated parents and children happen to die before Armageddon, which parent will raise the resurrected children, since resurrected mates will not remarry? (Luke 20:35) These are typical questions to which Jehovah has not provided answers at this time. Do you think it wise for Christians to take time from more profitable Bible study to speculate on the answers? Consider the dangers involved.... W62. 6/15

This is the magazine I talked about earlier. From the way the question was raised about beards, it is clear it was banned and not a personal decision(Aemmyjah the madness and insanities peddling brains hiding under personal decision grin grin grin)

Jehovah has not provided whether they will wear beards again grin grin 61 years after Jehovah has provided answer about will men wear beards again grin grin grin

Cc: Emusan, Oteneaaron, Courz MightySparrow

They even included wearing beards after Armageddon. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This also proves that this change of No Beards was impromptu. They never planned it. It was out of desperation to retain their dying Cult. Too bad.
😀😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The angels are working and speeding it up.

Glory be to Jehovah in the highest! smiley

What Angels? Fallen ones abi? The same ones your Rutherford admitted that give them messages and false prophecies from beyond? It must be those. Because the Almighty God I know does wonders more than this. Speeding up what? Speeding up to bring JW Children in that will eventually leave the Cult afterwards leaving your Cult to die a slow Death? That must be the speeding up they are doing then. Speeding up the demise of Watchtower with selling of Kingdom halls .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at the pic below. This is what speeding up looks like.

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sakody:

What Angels? Fallen ones abi? The same ones your Rutherford admitted that give them messages and false prophecies from beyond? It must be those. Because the Almighty God I know does wonders more than this. Speeding up what? Speeding up to bring JW Children in that will eventually leave the Cult afterwards leaving your Cult to die a slow Death? That must be the speeding up they are doing then. Speeding up the demise of Watchtower with selling of Kingdom halls .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please how many of these ones are preaching zealously and industriously teaching in their neighbourhood as Christ commanded his own disciples? Matthew 28:19-20

Note that it's those doing the work Jesus know not the numbers of people who aren't doing the work he assigned to his disciples! Matthew 7:21-23

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sakody:

You just typed long nonsense that is not needed. Answer my questions ,why were you arguing against keeping Beards before? And why are you suddenly okay with it now? Are you a Robot? Is there a switch in you that the Governing body placed in your brain where they can switch on or off to change whatever they want you to think? How does it feel to know that what we have been saying all these while on Beards is absolutely correct? How many more changes are your Governing body going to do before you know that You haven't been following Bible all this while but following Men?

MaxInDHouse
That Curse as his name sounds don open a new moniker to fuel his torment

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

MaxInDHouse

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

MaxInDHouse

Before three consecutive posts his identity will be revealed nah! smiley

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please how many of these ones are preaching zealously and industriously teaching in their neighbourhood as Christ commanded his own disciples? Matthew 28:19-20

Note that it's those doing the work Jesus know not the numbers of people who aren't doing the work he assigned to his disciples! Matthew 7:21-23

Mad MaxinDhouse, What Angels are speeding the demise of Watchtower? Is it Fallen ones? The same ones your Rutherford admitted that give them messages and false prophecies from beyond? It must be those. Because the Almighty God I know does wonders more than this. Speeding up what? Speeding up to bring JW Children in that will eventually leave the Cult afterwards leaving your Cult to die a slow Death? That must be the speeding up they are doing then. Speeding up the demise of Watchtower with selling of Kingdom halls .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sakody:

Mad MaxinDhouse, What Angels are speeding the demise of Watchtower? Is it Fallen ones? The same ones your Rutherford admitted that give them messages and false prophecies from beyond? It must be those. Because the Almighty God I know does wonders more than this. Speeding up what? Speeding up to bring JW Children in that will eventually leave the Cult afterwards leaving your Cult to die a slow Death? That must be the speeding up they are doing then. Speeding up the demise of Watchtower with selling of Kingdom halls .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Courz! cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Before three consecutive posts his identity will be revealed nah! smiley

Mad MaxinDhouse, how come your Cult could only pull a miserly 59 people that are already counted as JWs already? Is your god this powerless? Well, you said it that your god isn't all powerful, all knowing, etc. He has limits. That's why he could only pull 59 people which is Equal to Zero.

Almighty God is already doing this wonder outside your Cult but you don't know it. This is what we call Speeding up. This is the real speeding up.

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aemmyjah i have caught him red handed it's now oteneaaron, Courz and Sakody.
Three accounts to be shunned! wink

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Courz! cheesy

Why did one of your JW Member decide to rub you in the mud again? Once again, another member of yours just insulted the living lights out of you in another thread by saying you are not a JW. This is the 3rd time another JW is denying you in public! Haba Mad MaxinDhouse! This thing has reached for you to be delivered. Tell the truth, are you really a JW? Be honest. Don't be ashamed. Come clean!

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Usual crap when I don't know what to say

Why did one of your fellow JW just deny you just now in another thread? Why? Are you really a JW?

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sakody:

Why did one of your JW Member decide to rub you in the mud again? Once again, another member of yours just insulted the living lights out of you in another thread by saying you are not a JW. This is the 3rd time another JW is denying you in public! Haba Mad MaxinDhouse! This thing has reached for you to be delivered. Tell the truth, are you really a JW? Be honest. Don't be ashamed. Come clean!

He wants to address your case go and chat with him nah! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deliverance From Hypertensions / Winners Or Ydi / Bob Jones University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.