Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards (1241 Views)

Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Why Jehovah’s Witnesses Don't Wear Beards / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He wants to address your case go and chat with him nah! cheesy

Why did one of your JW Member decide to rub you in the mud again? Once again, another member of yours just insulted the living lights out of you in another thread by saying you are not a JW. This is the 3rd time another JW is denying you in public! Haba Mad MaxinDhouse! This thing has reached for you to be delivered. Tell the truth, are you really a JW? Be honest. Don't be ashamed. Come clean!

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by oteneaaron(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Aemmyjah i have caught him red handed it's now oteneaaron, Courz and Sakody.
Three accounts to be shunned! wink

Continue spreading your lies.

Till date you still haven't shown proof that Courz and Oteneaaron are the same person.

Why did you run away from the other thread?

The heat was getting too much from a fellow JW right?

SHAME!

NowYouKnow:

Leave this thread. Troll.

What do you gain pretending to be a witness?

Even if they are rude and insultive is that a reason for you to throw away discernment and join them in their quest to insult and abuse?

So as old as you are you don't know when to end a conversation once things go south?

If really you are an elder you should be deeply ashamed of yourself.

Nonesense!

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2023
Sakody:

Why did one of your JW Member decide to rub you in the mud again? Once again, another member of yours just insulted the living lights out of you in another thread by saying you are not a JW. This is the 3rd time another JW is denying you in public! Haba Mad MaxinDhouse! This thing has reached for you to be delivered. Tell the truth, are you really a JW? Be honest. Don't be ashamed. Come clean!

You're pretending to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses with another account just to come against your only enemy on Nairaland shey?

Am i the only JW on this forum that's arguing with you guys?
NO!
So your pretence can't work with me if you're not the same person just as you've been pretending with the first two accounts why not go and ask him questions bothering you on JWs?
No matter what you do i will always be here on Nairaland to address whoever wants to learn!wink

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2023
oteneaaron:

Till date you still haven't shown proof that Courz and Oteneaaron are the same person.
SHAME!
😂😂😂

A thousand accounts from you can't stop me from commenting on Nairaland so your new account pretending to be a JW has failed! wink

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Bunch of rubbish that make no sense. Stop smokiythat weed Mad MaxinDhouse

Why did one of your JW Member decide to rub you in the mud again? Once again, another member of yours just insulted the living lights out of you in this thread by saying you are not a JW. This is the 3rd time another JW is denying you in public! Haba Mad MaxinDhouse! This thing has reached for you to be delivered. Tell the truth, are you really a JW? Be honest. Don't be ashamed. Come clean!
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2023
Sakody:

Why did one of your JW Member decide to rub you in the mud again? Once again, another member of yours just insulted the living lights out of you in this thread by saying you are not a JW. This is the 3rd time another JW is denying you in public! Haba Mad MaxinDhouse! This thing has reached for you to be delivered. Tell the truth, are you really a JW? Be honest. Don't be ashamed. Come clean!
Default mode! cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Default mode! cheesy

Why did one of your JW Member decide to rub you in the mud again? Once again, another member of yours just insulted the living lights out of you in that thread by saying you are not a JW. This is the 3rd time another JW is denying you in public! Haba Mad MaxinDhouse! This thing has reached for you to be delivered. Tell the truth, are you really a JW? Be honest. Don't be ashamed. Come clean!

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by oteneaaron(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

A thousand accounts from you can't stop me from commenting on Nairaland so your new account pretending to be a JW has failed! wink

You sound rattled.

😂😂😂

Where is your evidence?

When spreading a lie, make sure you have evidence to back it up.

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2023
oteneaaron:

SHAME!

😂😂😂

Hahahahahahahaha.

Wonders shall never end. This is serious!

Mad MaxinDhouse, come clean! Be delivered in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2023
oteneaaron:

You sound rattled.

😂😂😂

Where is your evidence?

When spreading a lie, make sure you have evidence to back it up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀😀😀😀😀
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MightySparrow: 1:19am On Dec 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Yes
We just kept clapping
Apostates are in pains
Their tongue needs that one drop of water

MightySparrow
When was the last time you witness someone get baptized?
How many of your church are baptized as Jesus required?

Do you mean baptized into Jesus or into Jehovah's Witnesses's cult?

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MightySparrow: 1:22am On Dec 17, 2023
Janosky:

grin grin
Sparrow LYING WAILER DECEIVING HIMSELF.
https://www.nairaland.com/3023982/3-nigerian-celebrity-pastors-rock

Your gods of men Churchpreneurs rocks beards, intel from your 3 deities.

HYPOCRITE Sparrow
grin grin

Beard growing has never been a doctrine in my religion. New Lights and desperation inspired GB to allow beard growing.

Dreadlocks will soon follow by latest lights. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MightySparrow: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2023
Janosky:

Sparrow LYING miscreant exposed by the Screenshots.
grin grin grin

Your papa gods of men giving you gullible folks sheeples the life of your deities you paid for, for your protection while bodyguards surround his pulpit.
Oga Sparrow, carry your IBERIBEISM outta this forum.
grin grin grin grin

I totally agree. Is that why your GB is asking you to start growing beard like Muslims?
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01am On Dec 17, 2023
The funny thing here is that the first president of Watchtower goes about with beard all his life so it was never a rule from the beginning but modest gentleman's ideology.
And now that it's no longer a norm in offices and public appearances as modest true Christians have no need taking it seriously again!

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2023
Sakody:

What Angels? Fallen ones abi? The same ones your Rutherford admitted that give them messages and false prophecies from beyond? It must be those. Because the Almighty God I know does wonders more than this. Speeding up what? Speeding up to bring JW Children in that will eventually leave the Cult afterwards leaving your Cult to die a slow Death? That must be the speeding up they are doing then. Speeding up the demise of Watchtower with selling of Kingdom halls .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at the pic below. This is what speeding up looks like.

They will question the genuineness of the pictures and start more lies and manipulations from their brains regarding this. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by achorladey: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please how many of these ones are preaching zealously and industriously teaching in their neighbourhood as Christ commanded his own disciples? Matthew 28:19-20

Note that it's those doing the work Jesus know not the numbers of people who aren't doing the work he assigned to his disciples! Matthew 7:21-23

See madness and insanities peddling from his brains captured in the bold

Please how many of these ones are preaching zealously and industriously teaching in their neighbourhood

The madness and insanities packed into your brains have the numbers of the thousands baptized after hearing peter's message were recorded as zealously preaching and teaching in their neighbourhood.

Note that it's those doing the work Jesus know not the numbers of people

Your madness and insanities peddling brother (Aemmyjah) came to nairaland to give us numbers. Whether they were toddlers of the elders in your midst that were baptised is not the essence of his post grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

Do you mean baptized into Jesus or into Jehovah's Witnesses's cult?

I'm talking about winners chapel!
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sakody:

You just typed long nonsense that is not needed. Answer my questions ,why were you arguing against keeping Beards before? And why are you suddenly okay with it now? Are you a Robot? Is there a switch in you that the Governing body placed in your brain where they can switch on or off to change whatever they want you to think? How does it feel to know that what we have been saying all these while on Beards is absolutely correct? How many more changes are your Governing body going to do before you know that You haven't been following Bible all this while but following Men?

Does beards stumble you?
Our attention seems to be more important to your survival

What about dreadlocks
What about tattoos
What about putting on a tie

You are in pains as usual and in pains you'll remain
Apostates lack something - peace
The Great Apostate cannot give peace to his children
The way we look you as apostates is just like how you look at a pitiable beggar yet you want us to become sad
Na lie

Pls keep creating more monikers
The more you create, the more peace evades you
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Emusan(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Covetous man
My greetings to you
cheesy

False accuser like your father the Devil.

I say hi from here
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Emusan(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The funny thing here is that the first president of Watchtower goes about with beard all his life so it was never a rule from the beginning but modest gentleman's ideology.
And now that it's no longer a norm in offices and public appearances as modest true Christians have no need taking it seriously again!

Lying liar JWs hallgoer miscreant.

If it's never a rule, why taking this step now?

Well, you can go to the similar thread of this that is on front page and see more receipt of your organisation cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Long nonsense I typed

Answer my questions ,why were you arguing against keeping Beards before? And why are you suddenly okay with it now? Are you a Robot? Is there a switch in you that the Governing body placed in your brain where they can switch on or off to change whatever they want you to think? How does it feel to know that what we have been saying all these while on Beards is absolutely correct? How many more changes are your Governing body going to do before you know that You haven't been following Bible all this while but following Men?
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Pls keep creating more monikers
The more you create, the more peace evades you
He can't hide his bitterness one bit before two to three comments it will be enflamed in him! cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by oteneaaron(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oh yes.

Beards are now allowed by the Governing Body.

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Emusan:

False accuser like your father the Devil.

I say hi from here

How far that woman?
Is she still whining you to miss her by sending you tickling stories about her husband? grin

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Emusan(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:
How far that woman?
Is she still whining you to miss her by sending you tickling stories about her husband? grin

So you didn't read my last post to you then.

Reason it's not good to donate your brain to your fellow human.

What you knew nothing about yet accusing someone falsely.

You're a false accuser like your father the Devil

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Emusan:

So you didn't read my last post to you then.

Reason it's not good to donate your brain to your fellow human.

What you knew nothing about yet accusing someone falsely.

You're a false accuser like your father the Devil

I de lie cos of wetin you talk? grin
Keep pretending na

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Emusan(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:
I de lie cos of wetin you talk? grin
Keep pretending na

If you're not a liar, provide what I said here.

The pretender and false accuser is you.

I know you're pained since I said my friend left your demonic organisation.
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
Emusan:

If you're not a liar, provide what I said here.

The pretender and false accuser is you.

I know you're pained since I said my friend left your demonic organisation.

Go back to that thread on Jehovah's Witnesses and marriage na
Clear like mirror 80

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Emusan(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Go back to that thread on Jehovah's Witnesses and marriage na
Clear like mirror 80

Since you know what I said, provide it here.

You're a liar and false accuser like your father the Devil.

Until you provide it, I won't stop using this tag on you.
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Sakody: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
oteneaaron:
Oh yes.

Beards are now allowed by the Governing Body.

😂😂😂

This pic is hilarious 😂😂😂😂
Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Aemmyjah(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
Emusan:

Since you know what I said, provide it here.

You're a liar and false accuser like your father the Devil.

Until you provide it, I won't stop using this tag on you.

If you like
Keep tagging me
You're in pains
Only a covetous man will be listening to stories of another woman he used to love who is now married and complaining about her husband, family to make him think she miss him

1 Like

Re: New Lights Of Jehovah's Witnesses's Allows Them To Wear Beards by Emusan(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:
If you like
Keep tagging me

because you're surely a false accuser like your father the Devil.

You're in pains

Over your ignorance and falsehood.

Only a covetous man will be listening to stories of another woman he used to love who is now married and complaining about her husband, family to make him think she miss him

This is what I was talking about.

You started calling me a covetous man on story you knew nothing about.

Like I said before (which you'll still turn a blind eyes to as you have Devil as your father).

1. My friend and I were never married when she was telling me about HER BOYFRIEND (the supposed boyfriend), the promiscuous JWs guy isn't even her FIANCE not to talk of being HUSBAND. They are just boyfriend and girlfriend thing (because my friend hadn't gained admission then), which her mum told her she can't married him and her mum never give her the reason(s).

2. I got married before her and before my wedding I don't think I saw her for over 2 years because we're not living in the same state.

3. She got married this year Nov 4th, and before this another 3 years have passed without me and her see face to face.

So now, tell me;

1. Where did you get the information from that she was telling me everything about HER HUSBAND?

2. Where did you get the gist from that our discussion was because SHE MISSED ME?

You see, the reason why you're a false accuser like your father the Devil.

By their fruit you shall know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Atheist Says He Died And Returned - Now, He Believes In God / Moutain Of Fire Mimistries (europe) / "is The Word Of Faith Movement Biblical?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.