Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Please My People, I Need Your Help In Finding My Missing Aunt. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please My People, I Need Your Help In Finding My Missing Aunt. (729 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My People, I Need Your Help In Finding My Missing Aunt. by Itzurboi(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2023
Hello guys, please I need your help in finding my missing aunt, she was last seen in pen cinema, Lagos Nigeria..
Her picture is attached below with other details
Please Mods, help move this to front page for wider reach.... Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Please My People, I Need Your Help In Finding My Missing Aunt. by Franklyspeakin: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2023
I always advise posting real and realistic pictures. Most people won't recognise pics with plenty make up. Pls do attach a picture without make up, God bless you. I pray she is found safe, hale and hearty

3 Likes

Re: Please My People, I Need Your Help In Finding My Missing Aunt. by 1TrippleCee: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2023
See fine woman. What is happening in this country. ?

Please report to police and anti kidnapping. Have you all tried to track her phone ?

Find a lawyer, get a petition. Get her Telecoms provider to provide all the call logs feom the day before she got missing till date. The details are hidden in this call logs. With some money, you can get a competent lawyer and start this whole inquisition

Dont be passive about it. You dont need millons. Find a lawyer and initiate action
Re: Please My People, I Need Your Help In Finding My Missing Aunt. by Mhizzard(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2023
Please for me not to sound Stupid,i have to say the something seem to be true.ever since you discovered her missing no have call you for ransom?if no.you have to be praying vehemently.
may she be found
Re: Please My People, I Need Your Help In Finding My Missing Aunt. by finallybusy: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Title says aunt, main picture says sister. Fine woman, check her boyfriend's place. She fit don submit for one month stud service.
Re: Please My People, I Need Your Help In Finding My Missing Aunt. by Lucasinho(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
shocked

She will return.

This I have seen
Re: Please My People, I Need Your Help In Finding My Missing Aunt. by Greatzeus(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
My detective analysis

She lives in Magodo- phase 1,very expensive neighbourhood.
She owns her own shop at Ogba shopping complex, another expensive place to rent.
This means she's well to do,and not the kind of hungry girls that full Lagos,who runs after men for peanut in exchange for sex.
Yahoo boys are out of it as a suspect for me.
Kidnapping is also out of it,she was last seen in Pen cinema,a crowded place,where kidnapping is not possible, because no easy escape route.
Other possible options left are
1. Scorned boyfriend or husband
2. She had an accident and she couldn't provide her personal information because she's still unresponsive or de+d,God forbid.
3. Business deal gone wrong
4. Less probable,she isolated herself to have time for rest or personal meditation.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Traders Protest Over Burglaries: Accuse Security Men Of Complicity / Iwu Blames Violent Crimes On Politicians From Modestus Chukwulaka, Abuja / Dangerous Laughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.