Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye (14368 Views)

I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Leoleo1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
Asides being older than you, that man has a PHD in Applied mathematics and was lecturing perhaps when your ɓrain was yet to form.
He is also likely older than your father. When he talks, you keep quiet. Think about your father, even if your father holds no value to you

Thundafireseun:
angry
If not that this man is older than me..

I would have asked him to Shut up and give his life to God

There Will truly be surprises in Heaven

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Dejijossy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

Fvcking unity beggar. Lie lie pastor.

Chief beggar have spoken.
Shege yaro
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by t2luv1: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Man that said God WITHHELD Snow from Falling in Europe dis year.😯😌😌

Pst Adeboye is a Great Man of God but always Goofs on Social and Political matters.😏😒

He interprets Everything From Bible perspective.😕😕

Psst !!! tell him it gonna snow in Europe this year. In fact already snowed in the Alps. Whatever he's smoking he needs to quit.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Menclothing: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Good to hear
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Larryndelaw: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Only Biafra and OBI the SERIAL LIAR people that feels they always marginalized and want everything to be giving to them on the platter of Gold always feels and say that there will no Nigeria.
With what happened during the last election, Lets wait and see how the yeastern poeple will ask for votes for election from YORUBA whenever they have the opportunity to do so because I dont think they will have that kind of opportunity again. Then we will remind them of What they did to TINUBU with their hatred and politics of religion...YES DADDY

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by hustla(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
Make this man gerrout abeg

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by t2luv1: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry

What does his being older than you gotta do with expressing your candid opinion? I hate that African adage customs that people still adhere to. Whenever we are in a public environment all opinions are welcome no age group has a monopoly on good ideas. I am so glad I left that country when I was young.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Regex: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
This scammer sef

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by wolebest: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by firearcher: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
Many Nigerians act as if Nigeria is the only nation on earth with problems. We forget that every nation has its unique problems that to the people of that nation, will look like the biggest problems on earth

Having closely followed America's politics in the past 16 years plus, I am no longer shocked by the regular predictions of doom and gloom of America failing and being destroyed by amongst her citizens.
But to many from other nations, they think America is paradise.
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by correctguy101(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Of course it won't fall.

Those profiteering from this business will never let that to happen.

You wan spoil market? angry
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by 77up(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Those idi0ts will insult this man again today shocked

Modified.
Insults flowing already grin
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by VULCAN(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
In the grand scheme of things

Your belief is worthless.

Many believed they would survive the Titanic. They didn't.

Many believed they would survive plane crash. They didn't.

Zimbabwe has been declining for over 30 yrs. Some that believed it would rise have since died.

Venezuela has been collapsing for over 10 yrs. Why have they not reversed it?

A country that is going to be great must first of all have great citizens and then great leaders.

China has been rising for 40 yrs because of great leaders and followers.

Rwanda has been rising for 20yrs because of great leadership and good citizens.

Keep hoping about Nigeria.

She has neither great leadership nor good followers.

Greatness is not something that drops on you from the sky.

It's something that is self developed

prettysassygirl:

I believe it as well. Nigeria would be great again.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by femi4: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry

So heaven dey sure for you...dey play
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Timiblanko(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
I am not always surprised by people's comment again.

Hardly would you see meaningful conversation and comment.

Foolishness has taken over and beclouded their sense of reasoning.

For your own interest and overall wellness of your mental being, don't bring your personal life to social media
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Postinor: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

you expect a christian big fish to support murderous islamists? wettin dey worry you head slammers sef?
a fucking fake gentile forming pastor and using tithes of members to buy stupid jets, and supporting israel because he believes they are stupid first class humans in the sight of their idol god, such a pathetic old man
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Thundafireseun: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
femi4:
So heaven dey sure for you...dey play

Ode is there any where I insinuated Heaven is sure for me??

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Thundafireseun: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
t2luv1:

What does his being older than you gotta do with expressing your candid opinion? I hate that African adage customs that people still adhere to. Whenever we are in a public environment all opinions are welcome no age group has a monopoly on good ideas. I am so glad I left that country when I was young.

Please shut up

Either you’re in Africa, Europe, America… you don’t tell your elders to shut up offline or online

Stay away from my mentions
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Thundafireseun: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Leoleo1:
Asides being older than you, that man has a PHD in Applied mathematics and was lecturing perhaps when your ɓrain was yet to form.
He is also likely older than your father. When he talks, you keep quiet. Think about your father, even if your father holds no value to you

For the singular fact that your Dady G O is older than me is enough reason for you to advise him to stop talking on social media
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by civilserva: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by abbeyd2(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
omoredia:
Mad man. Something has fallen and u are claiming something is standing. Is this how to stand? This man is a liar and a deceiver and is worst than the worst politician in Nigeria
Must you talk if you don't have anything to say go and create your own country. As long as Jesus tarry Nigeria will continue to stand by God's grace.
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by GreatOchuks: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
Adeboye should just shut up and continue fleecing his foolish and gullible flock of
Sheep,, he should stop disturbing our ears .

He is one of the current pioneers of the problems bedevilling this country right now,, he scammed Nigerians when he recommended and blessed Osinbajo as Buhari's running mate that they were the Duo to turn things around , instead of doing that , Buhari and his Redeemed Pastor took Nigeria 50 years back .

Thank God I finally resigned from going to Church,, instead I use the transport fare to and fro , add am to the offering, tithes and contributions I suppose spend each Sunday , carry am go nearby Bar , use am eat better catfish pepper soup and drink Heineken beer 🍺🍻,,,, Never will I waste my precious time listening to these Pastorpreneurs twisting Bible verses and giving fake motivational speeches when nothing is improving upon all the various prayers , prophecies and Devil binding .....

If truly this charlatan hears from God , he wouldn't have blessed and aided the worst Leaders in Nigerian history .... He should hide his face in shame ...

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Kingrshd3: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
Well religion helps make it so by selling false hope.

Nigerians keep hoping till they die!

I dey tell u my brother 😂

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by geoworldedu: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
gloryman91:
Everything in this world will soon come to an end soon.
lies

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Sluvist(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
chiagozien:
Nigeria must go down.

It's matter of time.
The most funny post of the day.
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by sweetjohn(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
What is the essence of having a Nigeria full of suffering cursed by two cursed tribes (Yoruba and Hausa)?

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by NovusHomo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by demmie1: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Liar, Liar. God does not have any hand in the formation of Nigeria, colonialists did. God have no business politics that's why there are leaders. Its either this man is deceitful or sheer ignorant of Nigeria's history.
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Ubdavis(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oga. It's time to resign.. e be like old age don dey show u shege
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by IAMBOSS1990: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
All these people no get respect again o, na Adeboye dem talk about like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friends Want Me To Become Catholic. Your Thoughts. / Is She A Satanic Agent? See The Busty And Bra -less Model Who Came To Meet Pope / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.