Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye (14385 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Otulented: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oga Respect your age, make we no insult you. Cuz nobody is happy with the way the useless country is going.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by jubrilELsudan: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR SOMETIMES WE THINK THERE WILL BE NO MORE NIGERIA BUT IT KEEPS STANDING

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by DamnnNiggarr: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
shocked
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Postinor: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
I started hating adeboye when he supported the killing of palestinians by bloody jews

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by prettysassygirl(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Lanre1st(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Were you not gain from the way Nigeria is getting rotting

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by LordBEGGINSTEIN: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
So his prophecies are fake then. Hee doesn't even believe in what he is praying for

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by omoredia: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
If Adeboye is a christian then i am clearly not a christian. This man is not a christian he is an imposter

4 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by seunayantokun(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
What is a nation?
Is Nigeria a nation?
How does God form a nation?
How was Nigeria formed?
What is the position of the Bible regarding nation building? How is Nigeria built?
Whether that message was really from baba Adeboye or not, I refuse to subscribe to it, but that doesn't take away my respect for baba. Baba is a great man of God no doubt but on this Nigeria matter, I stand with the Bible, I stand with the mind of God.

God doesn't build frauds. No, HE doesn't.
We need to understand the Bible on how God rules in human affairs. Otherwise, no offering will be sufficient to terminate our suffering.
Evidence from before 63 years of what we call political independence shows if we continue the way of the present arrangement, God will not change HIS design for us but our self-consolation prophecies which are in opposite direction to that will fail woefully.

The truth is hard to swallow. I came across a book about 35 years ago in which a servant of Christ was reported to have warned political leaders in the Western Region against the independence arrangement being put in place. He told them point-blank that the result would be suffering. Now, let me ask everybody, which political dispensensation in Nigeria since October 1960 has been better than the one that preceded it?

So, let's end the fraud; let's end the suffering; let's teach and encourage one another in our various religious organisations, and other forms of organisations, to go back to God's design for us. Let each nation govern itself just like every family is independent. If we think we still want to stick together, true federalism or confederation on agreed terms that are freely revocable is the way to go. Anything different from that is a continuous slope to the undesirable. I am just too sure that no part of Nigeria will suffer if we go back to the design that ensures each nation, even if its population is not more than 1,000, is allowed to govern itself in all senses of what that implies.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Hezmatosky: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
Well religion helps make it so by selling false hope.

Nigerians keep hoping till they die!
Judging by your name, you're already condemned kiss
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Chicagograduate(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Standing with corruption.
Instead of telling politicians the truth about their evil ways you are making false prophecies.

6 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Quranisforfools: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
The same Lugard who said that the natives of Nigeria had the mentality of children,?

Ms202309:
We are interconnected

Go and read Lord Lugards report and note of Nigeria Almagamation to house of lords and you might understand
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by numericalguy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
We northerners will always protect Nigeria
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Ewedegubbler: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
these conman should fk off and die

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by creativehubb: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Baba warn the political crooks to stop their evil ways of embezzling... Nigeria is standing because Nigerians choose to remain calm, do you people want to see chaos before you know there is problem?

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Ewedegubbler: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Postinor:
I started hating adeboye when he supported the killing of palestinians by bloody jews

you expect a christian big fish to support murderous islamists? wettin dey worry you head slammers sef?

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by adetula148: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Omooba77:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/16/sometimes-we-think-there-will-be-no-more-nigeria-it-keeps-standing-rccg-overseer-pastor#google_vignette

imagine . Nigeria dey stand cos we citizens no relent . we keep trying to survive no matter what. sometimes i feel God don leave us and allowing us to suffer the consequence of our actions . But one thing is even the church no fight the right cause . Imagine telling nigerians that God would change the country with the likes of buhari , jonathan and now emilokan . chai i think pastors should really stay alway from politics and youths and nigerians at large need wake up

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by gloryman91: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Everything in this world will soon come to an end soon.
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by stormborn28(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
God bless Pastor Adeboye!

A leader who knows the capabilities of unity in diversity!

Bless wetin? A two face man

I'm still waiting for his dollars to naira prophecy to happen

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Ms202309: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Quranisforfools:

The same Lugard who said that the natives of Nigeria had the mentality of children,?

Where and when any reference book
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by UNDFTD: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nigeria is NO MORE! All you see now is nothing but an illusion of a country that was. By next year, those who survived this year more than likely would become victims and things would be much harder than what you see now. Citizens would be killing each other just to survive and there would be NO reprieve. So, my advice to you is to gird your loin and be ready for what is about to happen to your dead and buried beloved Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by stormborn28(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Standing with corruption.
Instead of telling politicians the truth about their evil ways you are making false prophecies.

That is my problem with the man

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by creativehubb: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
chiagozien:
Nigeria must go down.

It's matter of time.
What is the benefit of that to you or your cause?

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by RepoMan007: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nigeria ma kwantiri. Lol.
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Trendishine: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
π
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Nicepoker(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
That doesn't mean it won't collapse.
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by mabea: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Omooba77:

This testimony was more than 2 years...... Is
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Uchman1759: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
Na this kind tin I see finish talk say I no go Dey near church again, the gullibles are only enriching this people notin more.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by MrColdsweat: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
Selling fake hope to the gullible fools.
Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by abobote: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
Is Nigeria standing like this?

1 Like

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Mandate1: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
When election is over they start preaching one Nigeria, the moment election comes, tribalism sets in.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye by Chyma231(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
This pastor again 🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1) / If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.