Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck (5073 Views)

Kenyan Babes Filmed Sleeping With Goat 18+ / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Rebuker(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2023
This Emotional Video Captures a Disturbing Reality

A woman, alongside two men, was recorded seated at the rear of a heavily laden moving truck, primarily filled with bananas.

In the footage, the woman appears to be deeply asleep, likely fatigued from the extensive journey.

To safeguard them given their precarious position on the moving truck, their hands are securely tied to the truck's body with ropes. This precaution serves as a makeshift safety measure, preventing potential falls.

Regrettably, such scenes are all too familiar on Nigerian roads, occurring regularly. Traders often journey to the far North to procure food items, transporting them back to either the Eastern or Southern regions of Nigeria for resale, and vice versa. This necessity arises as traders strive to profit from the sale of these items.

At times, one can't help but question if the government has formulated any plans or genuinely cares about the well-being of the people.

Establishing a reliable and affordable means of transporting goods, such as a comprehensive rail network across the country, would not only facilitate business operations but also guarantee the safety of traders' lives.

Cc: OAM4J, Nlfpmod, Dominique Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39vqe2KRIKo

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Rebuker(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Sorry mods, this can be moved to the right section please. I wasn't too sure where to put it, so I brought it here. Thanks.
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by MSN1(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2023
All for the Hustle.
Success is not for the faint hearted.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Zaheertyler(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2023
I carry my hustle for my shoulder
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by eepeepook: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2023
Why is this news? It's a normal thing.
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Rebuker(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
eepeepook:
Why is this news? It's a normal thing.

That's the problem: getting used to abnormalities as normal. This is a very risky thing to do. Look at the woman's legs; they are stretched out of the moving truck. If anything should mistakenly touch the legs from outside, that could result in a serious injury.

I have heard stories of people falling off from a moving vehicle like this, losing their lives.

Bro, there's absolutely nothing normal about it. Any hustle that endangers life should be completely frowned upon.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Buharidgeneral: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rebuker:
Sorry mods, this can be moved to the right section please. I wasn't too sure where to put it, so I brought it here. Thanks
Doubts if this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rebuker:

That's the problem: getting used to abnormalities as normal. This is a very risky thing to do. Look at the woman's legs; they are stretched out of the moving truck. If anything should mistakenly touch the legs from outside, that could result in a serious injury.

I have heard stories of people falling off from a moving vehicle like this, losing their lives.

Bro, there's absolutely nothing normal about it. Any hustle that endangers life should be completely frowned upon.

That's why we keep having evil men as leaders. Nigerians love their oppressors. Imagine saying that thing is normal. In Fela voice suffering and smiling grin

7 Likes

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Nicepoker(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
In romance section grin
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Prdluxe(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
This too bad .

1 Like

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Ballzproblem2: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
one slip ,their brains will splatter over rtge floor
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by talented321: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
The struggle is real and is not funny..

3 Likes

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by hammerFC: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
ANIMALS!
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by OKUCHI11(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
e
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by okoroemeka(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
MSN1:
All for the Hustle.
Success is not for the faint hearted.
may God grant all hustlers the strength and courage to keep moving on against all odds

2 Likes

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by ItisWell22(f): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
God bless their hustle, and continue to protect them. 🤲😢

A little mistake, see them see spinal injuries, of varying degrees. 😟

Reminds me of a patient I nursed few years back.

Hustling, hardworking Hajiya; until accident struck on one of those business trips and her spinal cord was affected.

She couldn’t believe it.

The thought of being dependent on people for even the most basic needs, killed her within a month! 😢

4 Likes

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by MSN1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
may God grant all hustlers the strength and courage to keep moving on against all odds
🙏
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by LooneyLester: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Those women need correct fork after that journey

Give them that one , and they will come back for more with thanksgiving
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Makamatic: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Years back some women who follow plantain Dyna had accident and all died except one lady . She was on wheel chair for 2 yeats before she died .. this life rough oo

4 Likes

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by id4sho(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
ItisWell22:
God bless their hustle, and continue to protect them. 🤲😢

A little mistake, see them see spinal injuries, of varying degrees. 😟

Reminds me of a patient I nursed few years back.

Hustling, hardworking Hajiya; until accident struck on one of those business trips and her spinal cord was affected.

She couldn’t believe it.

The thought of being dependent on people for even the most basic needs, killed her within a month! 😢
Sad one, it's well oOoOO

1 Like

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by id4sho(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
Makamatic:
Years back some women who follow plantain Dyna had accident and all died except one lady . She was on wheel chair for 2 yeats before she died .. this life rough oo
angry
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by HelloWhatsup: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Anyway na way for Naija
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Is this the only way 🤦‍♂️

###
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by nairaland2: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
So this becomes news because a woman is involved?

This world was much better without social media.
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Rexymania(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
I thought they were having sex

1 Like

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by tnerro1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
May God bless their hustle and my own too, Amen, Amin

2 Likes

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Oladhips(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
May God keep on blessing their hustle 💚❤ keep it clean and pure..

We shall all conquer the promise land ✊

1 Like

Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by bigdawg7: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Because i be one man soldier
Zaheertyler:
I carry my hustle for my shoulder
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by minasu190: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
E no easy.
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rexymania:
I thought they were having sex
My thought too when I saw the topic on romance section...na wa o!
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by Ndipe(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rebuker:
This Emotional Video Captures a Disturbing Reality

A woman, alongside two men, was recorded seated at the rear of a heavily laden moving truck, primarily filled with bananas.

In the footage, the woman appears to be deeply asleep, likely fatigued from the extensive journey.

To safeguard them given their precarious position on the moving truck, their hands are securely tied to the truck's body with ropes. This precaution serves as a makeshift safety measure, preventing potential falls.

Regrettably, such scenes are all too familiar on Nigerian roads, occurring regularly. Traders often journey to the far North to procure food items, transporting them back to either the Eastern or Southern regions of Nigeria for resale, and vice versa. This necessity arises as traders strive to profit from the sale of these items.

At times, one can't help but question if the government has formulated any plans or genuinely cares about the well-being of the people.

Establishing a reliable and affordable means of transporting goods, such as a comprehensive rail network across the country, would not only facilitate business operations but also guarantee the safety of traders' lives.

Truth is, the government doesnt care, otherwise they would have either provided reliable transportation to the masses or better still provide incentives to better the livelihood of the masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39vqe2KRIKo
Re: A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck by hkidola00(m): 1:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Rebuker:

how bout cleaning skyscrapers glass in us or uk

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And My Gf(pics Inside) / Why Does Everybody Say Lalasticlala / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.